Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance (23016 Views)

The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) / The Resemblance Between Toyin Adegbola And Her Daughter / Mercy Johnson Pregnant Again Barely 10 Months After Delivering Second Baby(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by Vicotex(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2013
I THINK UNA KNOW SAY if na 4 9JA we 4don kidnap that pikin tey tey
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by emeraldtopaz(f): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2013
kissThe baby is so cute just like d mother.can't c a trace of jay-z in her

Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by touchmehard: 10:07am On Feb 19, 2013
Mchewwwww. Evidence of plastic surgery
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2013
yung da maz: how does dat makes me pass ma exams??:-/
AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IN THE IST PLACE.:/
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by Skywalker5(m): 10:17am On Feb 19, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Some body Scream a loud [size=26pt]AMEN[/size]

I love the pics. very funny
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by yuzedo: 10:17am On Feb 19, 2013
This baby go fine die shaa!

Make i book am first since Sasha Obama dey delay answer me... tongue
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by kandiikane(m): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2013
IMO, kid looks like jay z. Her lips go big sha, look at her bottom lips.

Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by Sweetapple007(f): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2013
Why is this topic repeated.
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by Owodiong(m): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2013
bakynes: Why did it take this long to reveal the baby's face
4 security reason grin
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by deols(f): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2013
bey and jey are starting to look alike through blue(bley)

once she looks like bey and d next minute like jay
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by mosquitoNet(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2013
pure123: see resemblance with the father...........
gringrin

Abeg make we laff small jare: Akpos and his babe papa......
General: Hello! May I know you?
Caller (Akpos): sorri I want to
speak wit Joy sir.
General: I said who are u & what
for?
Akpos: hmmm (after he
understood d situation @ hand),
Okay Sir, I am FRANK EDOHO
from WHO WANTS TO BE A
MILLIONAIRE. Joy's friend is
presently on hot seat and needs
her help to answer a question for
2Million Naira. So the next voice
you hear after is her's, the time
starts now....... General: ooh am
very sorry!!! Joy! ,Joy!! Pls take ur
phone ur friend needs ur
help...........
Akpos: The question is, when are
you coming tomorrow? A.
Morning, B. Afternoon, C.Evening,
D. Night.
Joy: D. Night.
Akpos: Are you sure? Final
answer?.... Joy: yes am very sure!
Akpos: okay, greet that yeye
father of urs for me
How many Like For Akpos smiley

1 Like

Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by olusenny: 11:21am On Feb 19, 2013
not alike joo... angrynot alike joo...
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 19, 2013
Joey82: beyonce had a completely flat nose as a child
hw it became all pointed as an adult, i dont know
That's work of Vanity/Cosmetic surgery grin
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by Burger01(m): 11:31am On Feb 19, 2013
Black Peni5: Those pictures remind me of when I was a child...
grin grin grin grin Na you fine pass jor.

Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by iyammah: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2013
Are you sure this is Beyonce pics.
www.standtimes.com
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by destinysgu(m): 11:46am On Feb 19, 2013
Goldie20: she looks like Drake to me when he was a kid... cool

What r u trying to say nw? That there is connection between Blue Ivy & Drake (Daughter/Father)
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by destinysgu(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2013

What r u trying to say nw? That there might be connection between Blue Ivy & Drake (Daughter/Father Connection) grin grin

#jstAsking
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by Petraman(m): 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
Joey82: beyonce had a completely flat nose as a child
hw it became all pointed as an adult, i dont know
Who knows whether d OP uploaded Beyonce's childhood picture. Maybe he just uploaded a picture of a neighbour's daughter
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by gronzywares: 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
^^^

tRULY THEY RESMEBLE
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mad Cow: Who cares?
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by MrHacker(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2013
Nice one
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
yung da maz: how does dat makes me pass ma exams??:-/
then you should be reading for your exams instead of commenting tongue
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by Oballer: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
i swear down .......drake would have passed as the father.....

1 Like

Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by Lilimax(f): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by giditrend: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
illiterati: [size=20pt]Seun should change the name of this site to LindaIkejiLand.com at once! Virtually everything on the frontpage here comes from her blog![/size]

Na Ónly linÐa be blogger aabi fat ass rick ross shÓe shinner like u
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by MariamUT(f): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2013
HAHAHAHA omg! Ure not serious
Black Peni5: Those pictures remind me of when I was a child...
Re: Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance by Beync(f): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2013
Baby Blu Ivy looks like J-Z not Beyonce, check out her nose and mouth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Loved Celebrities In Nigeria 2018 / Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.