Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... (5922 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Guys,post The Picture Of Ur Boo Here / Wen Ur Boo Is AN ENGINEER................(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by rinora(f): 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hey,peeps,i just need ur opinion,on this,i called my boyfriend like two hours ago,three times,but he dint pick,and he hasnt called me back since then,now am so worried and have started feeling insecure,and thinking,things that he is probably with another woman,thats why he refused to call me,or he is probably tired and getting bored of me,cos when we just started dating,and whenever he misses my calls,he quickly calls me back immediately...Am worried and Mortified embarassed
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
rinora:
Hey,peeps,i just need ur opinion,on this,i called my boyfriend like two hours ago,three times,but he dint pick,and he hasnt called me back since then,now am so worried and have started feeling insecure,and thinking,things that he is probably with another woman,thats why he refused to call me,or he is probably tired and getting bored of me,cos when we just started dating,and whenever he misses my calls,he quickly calls me back immediately...Am worried and Mortified embarassed

Maybe he is still busy, wait for him to call you back. 30 missed calls says insecure.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by rinora(f): 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
NnekaGirl:

Maybe he is still busy, wait for him to call you back. 30 missed calls says insecure.

Thank you very much sis,will just wait for him to call me smiley
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by zoete(f): 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
I just had the same problem with my boyfriend. If he doesn't call you back today. Don't bother calling him back wait untill he does that. If he is busy he should have send you a sms or ping to let you know that he's busy angry
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by rinora(f): 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
zoete: I just had the same problem with my boyfriend. If he doesn't call you back today. Don't bother calling him back wait untill he does that. If he is busy he should have send you a sms or ping to let you know that he's busy angry

Exactly sis Am so tempted to call him again,but i would control myself not to call him,men can be so annoying sometimes,especially when they realise,you already fallen so much in love wif them

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by zoete(f): 12:17am On Feb 19, 2013
And if you were the one not answering their calls you will hear wahala angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by KateSpade(f): 1:53am On Feb 19, 2013
you need to sort out some issues. A few days is understandable, a few hours?! too short of time to be thinking of such things. occupy your time and you will see how you might become the one missing calls.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by timilehing(m): 1:55am On Feb 19, 2013
Has he called back?
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by k2039: 2:13am On Feb 19, 2013
KateSpade: you need to sort out some issues. A few days is understandable, a few hours?! too short of time to be thinking of such things. occupy your time and you will see how you might become the one missing calls.
Hugs and kisses, I love your response.

@Op, it never occured to you he could be busy, his phone could be on silent, network issues etc. Your point is only reasonable after 24hrs.

By the way you had better work on your esteem and emotions before you kill yourself with unnecessary hypertension.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by greatgod2012(f): 3:37am On Feb 19, 2013
k2039: Hugs and kisses, I love your response.

@Op, it never occured to you he could be busy, his phone could be on silent, network issues etc. Your point is only reasonable after 24hrs.

By the way you had better work on your esteem and emotions before you kill yourself with unnecessary hypertension.

gbam!

Sometimes, i wonder how this love dey shark some pple to d extent of them almost loosing their sanity.
"omi ti eniyan ma mu ko ni san koja e"

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by Flygerian1(m): 4:32am On Feb 19, 2013
Op, take a chill pill and chillax. Samething happened to ma girl last night.

This was the first sms she sent: "Gan sha ne ni? Chi fan mei you?" (Meaning what are u doing? Have u eating?)
She waited for sometime, no response. She called for the first time, no answer. She called again, same thing. She became angry. After sometime, she sent me the following sms: "Ooo, I just remembered you went to training! I was angry and worried here for you didn't answer the calls! Now I remembered you are training! Sorry oo! I want to sleep now! No need to call me back , talk tomorrow! Muah!"

So next time, don't be so quick to judge when u don't know why ur calls are not being answered.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by cherryice(f): 5:23am On Feb 19, 2013
Be like Cherry
Numerous guy friends, no loverboy
And worry less about who pick your calls and who doesnt kiss
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 19, 2013
cherryice: Be like Cherry
Numerous guy friends, no loverboy
And worry less about who pick your calls and who doesnt kiss

Bad advice ever!
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by cherryice(f): 5:44am On Feb 19, 2013
NnekaGirl:

Bad advice ever!

Thats cuz you seeing it from the bad side of it wink
really i dont bother about the ones that return my calls or not
funny stuff is, that they get to call back hurriedly cuz we've got no strings attached
its alot less or none when youve got something with them
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by Mynd44: 6:04am On Feb 19, 2013
Kids
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by k2039: 6:28am On Feb 19, 2013
greatgod2012:

gbam!

Sometimes, i wonder how this love dey shark some pple to d extent of them almost loosing their sanity.
"omi ti eniyan ma mu ko ni san koja e"
Actually most people go for water they know they can never have, hence the insanity associated with it.
By the way I learnt that's the true love, the love you can't control your emotions, the love that intoxicates like palm wine, the loves that drives one crazy. I call it OBSESSION.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by k2039: 6:29am On Feb 19, 2013
Mynd_44: Kids
Too many of them at that.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by Acidosis(m): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2013
I sent a text to a friend of mine who had just returned from a long trip: "Welcome back. R u free 4 dinner on Sat?" but there was no reply. Hmmm, let's try again: "R u ok? Hw abt dinner on Sat?" Still no response. I was beginning to get angry. Next try: a message on her landline, but still no reply and now I was getting nervous. Why is she ignoring me? What have I done? And the rest of the day was full of anger and self-doubt.

"The worst thing about rejection is that while you feel hurt and angry, it feeds your self-doubt. You start thinking, perhaps I am not good enough." - Nina Simone

It turned out that she had lost her cellphone, hadn't listened to the message on her landline, and everything was okay. But why did I get angry? Why did I see only the negative side? There was absolutely no reason, because we have been friends for many years.

Such is the nature of the beast. We overthink situations like this, even if we know that the person has always been friendly. Its a choice we have to make with anything in life: to either allow ourselves to be sucked into feelings of self-doubt and anger and or to believe in ourselves.

I strongly suggest the latter.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Bruno's Minute
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 19, 2013
Just chill,its no big deal,maybe he is very busy.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by Caracta(f): 8:04am On Feb 19, 2013
Na wa o. Am i sure i'm in love? Lol. All these things no dey 'shark' me o. Few hours? Maybe you should send him a mail or an sms stating that you are worried. But pls don't feel insecured. Be calm.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by Rooneyboy(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2013
Yes , u are right poster, he's getting tired of u.

U are the lady and should be the one sparking up the relationship when it gets to this stage.

Be creative and come out of the box, we men are adventurous hence our quest to hop up to d next available garage that avail it self
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by Rooneyboy(m): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2013
Caracta: Na wa o. Am i sure i'm in love? Lol. All these things no dey 'shark' me o. Few hours? Maybe you should send him a mail or an sms stating that you are worried. But pls don't feel insecured. Be calm.

cheesy I really laugh loud @ the bolded , na people like u go one commit suicide. I Know ur type
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by Caracta(f): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2013
Rooneyboy:

cheesy I really laugh loud @ the bolded , na people like u go one commit suicide. I Know ur type
Oh really? Issokay.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by Rooneyboy(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2013
Caracta:
Oh really? Issokay.
Tell me D truth, u never fall in loff b4
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by cindyrella(f): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2013
I will just chill and call him back later.
Maybe he is busy.
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by Caracta(f): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2013
Rooneyboy:
Tell me D truth, u never fall in loff b4
I'm in love cheesy
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by rinora(f): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
timilehing: Has he called back?

He still hasnt called me since yesterday,now i feel hes intentionally ignoring me
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by olumaxi(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
Thank God i dont av a galfrnd

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by Yoshiyuki(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
Dear Rinora,

My advice is you should start stalking him. Better still, get cheaters (free P.I) to do it for you. Don't sit on your bum all day wondering what he's up to, follow him and find out for yourself.

P.S You may need an attitude adjuster like a baseball bat when you finally catch up with him

Agony Aunt

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by Caracta(f): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
rinora:
He still hasnt called me since yesterday,now i feel hes intentionally ignoring me
Really? Can you pay him a visit at home?
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by Mynd44: 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
Caracta:
Really? Can you pay him a visit at home?
Good idea or she sends another sms
Re: Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... by sweetcheecks(f): 5:12am On Feb 20, 2013
NnekaGirl:

30 Schizophrenia period. Way pass insecurity, obsession and crazy. undecided

@Op, Wait for him he will call.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Guy Over Loves U (photo) / This Pics Is Causing Trouble On Facebook / What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.