Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? (13012 Views)

How Faithful Are Deeper Life Ladies?? / Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! / How Faithful Are Our Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by lat4real: 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
LWKMD
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by Koolking(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
larry_jayz: may God bless this person, exactly what I was thinking....

God bless you too bro
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by silva4u(m): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
grin
Scarpon: nothing feels good than yanshing ur babe sister.
. .....u dey get late evenin sickness I belive
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by FXKing2012(m): 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2013
Sniffa: De most faithful being on earth
....that's very lovely but I'm sure you are the most faithful being on earth after me - I still come first.
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by FXKing2012(m): 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
Billyonaire: Why should anyone be faithful, in this planet with so much pretty ladies.
omg!
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by sirhot(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
In all my relationships, I've always been faithful but the girls were not. So for me is no big deal, I know and trust myself.
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by reallife3(m): 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]i dnt trust masef...
I fit do nd undo in a blink of an eye..
[/size]
it is gud u r urself bt i think we need to b stablee
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by reallife3(m): 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]i dnt trust masef...
I fit do nd undo in a blink of an eye..
[/size]
it is gud u r urself bt i think we need to b stable
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
tinuolababy: 100 percent faithful but not in any relationship for now.
Why? What happened?
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by slimyem: 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
Imanuelle: Being faithful alone is not what saves a relationship from hitting the rocks.

Those small unexplainable things.....

That's why even when some cheat, they still tag along

In todays relationships.... Love is not enough... Compatibility and tolerance leads the way.

And by the way... I'm clean.

There's other people i admire, and others i push to the friends zone..

But finally, I'm a one-woman man.
the last person who said this to me about himself turned out to be a chronic cheat.undecided
Emi o ko yen je.undecided
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hmmm,i stopped being faithful to my gal yesterday when i discovered she is unfaithful to me.i am currently considering other options
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by elderly: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by kelvin1191(m): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
I think i can give myself 100% cos if i shine congo 4 schl, i go tell am when i come back but she keeps her own secret.

*Am i a leaner or just honest?*
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by 190: 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
Billyonaire: Why should anyone be faithful, in this planet with so much pretty ladies.

grin grin grin
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by ZHANGFELIX(f): 3:34am On Feb 20, 2013
I'm not perfect. I just dey try my best noni!
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by LordReed(m): 5:29am On Feb 20, 2013

Dude, that is simply greed talking.
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 20, 2013
It's not greed. He's fairdinkum!
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by ujoatu(m): 6:16am On Feb 20, 2013
Dnt ask me, am a full fledged African man

Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by Bec(f): 6:47am On Feb 20, 2013
I'm always faithful; and I'll continue to be, irrespective of what guys say or do.
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by FXKing2012(m): 6:49am On Feb 20, 2013
ujoatu: Dnt ask me, am a full fledged African man
Do u mind removing this disgusting pic
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by marinepatrol: 7:36am On Feb 20, 2013
I am faithful in that context
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by Sweetapple007(f): 7:51am On Feb 20, 2013
may God hav mercy on u Amen.
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by LordReed(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2013
nayef: It's not greed. He's fairdinkum!

No way mate. If cheating were generally acceptable then there be no marriage.
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by kandiikane(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2013
FXKing2012:
Do u mind removing this disgusting pic

This is why you guys were not on the list of most romantic. You find kissing sef a taboo. cheesy
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by FXKing2012(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
kandiikane:

This is why you guys were not on the list of most romantic. You find kissing sef a taboo. cheesy
What is romantic about that nasty pic? That is public display of indecency....what a twisted mind....
Do you even know the meaning of romance?
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by kandiikane(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
FXKing2012:
What is romantic about that nasty pic? That is public display of indecency....what a twisted mind....
Do you even know the meaning of romance?

Whether it's nasty or not. They are showing their love so chill the f out, mr. Ionlykissmywomaninthemiddleofthenight
Oh, pardon me, I didn't realise you're a battyboy.
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by Jbrainz: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
Anybody can become unfaithful no matter how best you try to maintain your self control, It takes just the grace and also the fear of God to be faithful to your partner.
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Stop focusing on the divorce and separations which are actually very minute compared to the statistics of the married and coupled. Marriage and relationships are not stable cos of faithfulness, there is more to marriage than sex and faithfulness. There is no normal faithfulness in this world, its either one is too broke to flirt, or too bound to religion or both. It is just natural to flirt, it is nature's command. I am happy to inform you that I can not be faithful, will never be and I am not expecting anyone else to be. This truth, sets me free, cos nothing will ever surprise me.
hope you'll permit you wife to sleep around too.cos u can't eat ur cake and have it back.that's life

1 Like

Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by didicold(f): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
Oh weeeeellllll, i try but itz seriously not easy @all and guys seem to find u more attractive wen u r involved with someone else. I do a lot of dodging sha, so that i dont get tempted.
Its all about God's favour o
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 21, 2013
slimyem: the last person who said this to me about himself turned out to be a chronic cheat.undecided
Emi o ko yen je.undecided

Yeah, its just a phrase used by many,

But some keep to it.
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by hoodboi(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2013
Brothers, you will find that relationships can be far more enjoyable when you stick to one woman... Just try it. In chinese, the letter that represents trouble is the drawing of two women under thesame roof. One woman is trouble talkless of 2, 3 or more. As for me i am faithful from now till tomorrow not just because of her, bt because of my God and what he commands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Handsome Men Always Marry Ugly Women? / Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) / Relationship These Days Is So Boring !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.