Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? (13007 Views)

How Faithful Are Deeper Life Ladies?? / Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! / How Faithful Are Our Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by EvyE: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
i used to cheat on this guy quit a lot then i felt guilty and started being faithful but i msut tell the truth everytime he pisses me off i really think of cheating. i have considered cheating a million times but stopped myself. The last time i did not act on my cheating urge because the guy who was making moves on me was married n i hate feeling like a spare wheel , then other one i stopped because he did not meet the requirements i have for a life partner then i decided to wait till someone better than my guy ( who would meet the life partner requirements i need) but i must say though i think i have grown because for me its no longer about cheating with a certain guy like go out , party then Bleep. now i wana cheat with a meaningful relationship that i can dump my guy for but still m scared coz i always ask myself what if that new guy turns out to be an asshole n this my guy who i would have dumped makes some lady happy out there
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by nikdam: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
Imanuelle: Being faithful alone is not what saves a relationship from hitting the rocks.

Those small unexplainable things.....

That's why even when some cheat, they still tag along

In todays relationships.... Love is not enough... Compatibility and tolerance leads the way.

And by the way... I'm clean.

There's other people i admire, and others i push to the friends zone..

But finally, I'm a one-woman man.
u try

@lorett u: help ask him o
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by NikKYLuv1(f): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
100% Faithful but not in a relatnshp
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by Morgan1092(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2013
NikKY Luv: 100% Faithful but not in a relatnshp
To who den re u faithful
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by NikKYLuv1(f): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
Morgan1092: To who den re u faithful
To God,Myself nd to my future hubby.
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by AZeD1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
Evy E: i used to cheat on this guy quit a lot then i felt guilty and started being faithful but i msut tell the truth everytime he pisses me off i really think of cheating. i have considered cheating a million times but stopped myself. The last time i did not act on my cheating urge because the guy who was making moves on me was married n i hate feeling like a spare wheel , then other one i stopped because he did not meet the requirements i have for a life partner then i decided to wait till someone better than my guy ( who would meet the life partner requirements i need) but i must say though i think i have grown because for me its no longer about cheating with a certain guy like go out , party then Bleep. now i wana cheat with a meaningful relationship that i can dump my guy for but still m scared coz i always ask myself what if that new guy turns out to be an asshole n this my guy who i would have dumped makes some lady happy out there
You don't want to feel like a spare wheel and yet you are treating your guy as one. What happened to 'what i can't take i shouldn't do'?
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by Morgan1092(m): 6:53am On Oct 26, 2013
NikKY Luv: To God,Myself nd to my future hubby.
Sure faithful! like u' ve neva cheated even in ur previous affairs. Women ko! faithful ni!
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by NikKYLuv1(f): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2013
Morgan1092: Sure faithful! like u' ve neva cheated even in ur previous affairs. Women ko! faithful ni!
Morgan,am serious o. i'll rather nt go in a relatnshp .cheating is cheap u guys should try smfin more challenging.
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by Morgan1092(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2013
NikKY Luv: Morgan,am serious o. i'll rather nt go in a relatnshp .cheating is cheap u guys should try smfin more challenging.
We guys re already more faithful dan gals

1 Like

Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by NikKYLuv1(f): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
Morgan1092: We guys re already more faithful dan gals
Lyk seriously? Guys faithful than gurls where? when? nd how? Pls expatiate.
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by Morgan1092(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
NikKY Luv: Lyk seriously? Guys faithful than gurls where? when? nd how? Pls expatiate.
I'm a living example, n know some dudes too. Infact we re leading d race of faithfulness in relationship. U can give a try. #winks#
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by hoodboi(m): 12:00am On Oct 28, 2013
Evy E: i used to cheat on this guy quit a lot then i felt guilty and started being faithful but i msut tell the truth everytime he pisses me off i really think of cheating. i have considered cheating a million times but stopped myself. The last time i did not act on my cheating urge because the guy who was making moves on me was married n i hate feeling like a spare wheel , then other one i stopped because he did not meet the requirements i have for a life partner then i decided to wait till someone better than my guy ( who would meet the life partner requirements i need) but i must say though i think i have grown because for me its no longer about cheating with a certain guy like go out , party then Bleep. now i wana cheat with a meaningful relationship that i can dump my guy for but still m scared coz i always ask myself what if that new guy turns out to be an asshole n this my guy who i would have dumped makes some lady happy out there

I'm very sorry to say, but u are a disgrace to womanhood. It is women like u dt give women a bad name. I'm very sure ur current guy is not even cheatin, hw could u be so heartless. If u knw u r nt interested call it off, instead of wastin his time and his life. You don't want someone to do it to you and you can do it to someone else. A friend of mine acted just like dis a while back and instead of d guy getting hurt she got hurt real bad. She is now married to someone whom she thought was a better match, d guy she is married to ryt now works for d guy she used to cheat in a yes sir kind of way and d guy also beats d hell out of her, something the old guy never did. U rilly shud stop this, its not fair on humanity and on this guy, if he doesn't knw or he can't do anything abt it, always know there is a God who made him, he can do a lot abt it.

I'm sorry to come out dis hard but this post makes my heart bleed. I'm putting myself in his shoes and it hurts badly.
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by hoodboi(m): 12:07am On Oct 28, 2013
Me I'm extremely faithful in mine and will always be by Gods grace.

I wasn't always like this but I met with a guy in ile ife years ago, he had this extremely beautiful girl and my believe was that pretty girls never stay with one guy. But this girl was so so faithful and I asked d guy hw he managed. What he told me was simple, if u are faithful and she knws it she will be too. I tested that theory in my current relationship after a couple of years (actually d first time I wud ever try it) and it is workin extremely well. I am far more happy and healthy than I have ever been in any of my relationships and it has even helped me set my focus in life and I have achieved more in 2years with this single lady than I have ever achieved in so many years with several. Faithfullness pays and in the words of mcfly “love is easy”
Re: How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 12:36am On Oct 28, 2013
Wicked world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex Beauty Queen Masturbation Video Goes Viral, She Apologized (watch 18+video) / Girls Feelings In Pics / Photos: Curvy Nigerian Lady Goes Stark N*ked To Encourage And Inspire Fat Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.