Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,384 members, 7,864,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

What Would You Think If Your BF/GF Asked You ''Who 's This?'' On The Phone! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Think If Your BF/GF Asked You ''Who 's This?'' On The Phone! (599 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Think If Your BF/GF Asked You ''Who 's This?'' On The Phone! by DigitalSignal(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
What would you think if you called your boyfriend or girlfriend as the case may be, on the phone and he/she seems not to know your number, probably because you have more than one number, and asked you ''Please who's this?''. What would you think is wrong?
Re: What Would You Think If Your BF/GF Asked You ''Who 's This?'' On The Phone! by omega25red(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
what i would think is she is not my GF. A person who is classified as my GF would either know my number or at least have my number on their phone with my name on it.

That is not your GF/BF
Re: What Would You Think If Your BF/GF Asked You ''Who 's This?'' On The Phone! by angelsing(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
funny....i do it to my girfriend most times. Anytime i said who is this, she burst out laffing saying "honey u have started wit ur humour again"..its usually a joke when i do that, so i guess i will also see it as a joke until i prove she is not faking her reaction
Re: What Would You Think If Your BF/GF Asked You ''Who 's This?'' On The Phone! by megareal: 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
It may be something, it may be nothing...., you just have to find out which one it is you hear?
Re: What Would You Think If Your BF/GF Asked You ''Who 's This?'' On The Phone! by olumaxi(m): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
If it apuns dat he/she didnt store his/her gal/boyfrnd number wit a name on fone..then,somtin is wrong somwea
Re: What Would You Think If Your BF/GF Asked You ''Who 's This?'' On The Phone! by DigitalSignal(m): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
angelsing: funny....i do it to my girfriend most times. Anytime i said who is this, she burst out laffing saying "honey u have started wit ur humour again"..its usually a joke when i do that, so i guess i will also see it as a joke until i prove she is not faking her reaction
Wow, this is fun!
Re: What Would You Think If Your BF/GF Asked You ''Who 's This?'' On The Phone! by Popowaa: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2013
Just listen to the reason he asked dat before i act.
Re: What Would You Think If Your BF/GF Asked You ''Who 's This?'' On The Phone! by DigitalSignal(m): 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
Popowaa: Just listen to the reason he asked dat before i act.
Ok, but what would you think at that moment you're asked that question, probably because you have more than one number and he may have only one of your numbers?
Re: What Would You Think If Your BF/GF Asked You ''Who 's This?'' On The Phone! by Yoshiyuki(m): 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
For me, I will buy her an Iphone. Store my number on the friggin phone, add my picture, customize my ring tone so the next time i call the woman and she asks who's this? the rest is unprintable.....

(1) (Reply)

Getting Over A Broken Heart / Sugar Mummy / What Men And Women Really Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.