Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion (7735 Views)

Senates Discovers 25 Fresh Errors In The 2016 Budget Amounting To N37bn / CPC Wants Obasanjo Arraigned For ODI Invasion / Obasanjo Awarded N37bn Health Contract In Error – Fg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by GARRIx7(m): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2013
Nice decision!!!

OBJ's action on Odi was barbaric to say the least.

The death of those innocent men, women and children is‎​ one of the saddest things to have happened in Nigeria.

RIP to the dead, and congrats to the B A S T A R D S who are getting ready to embezzle the compensation to be paid to the community..

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by vanstanzy(m): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2013
National Assembly, this political office holders should be curtailed in the rash decisions they make, especially when

it has to do with life and property. See wetin OBJ dey cost the FG now!
Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by GARRIx7(m): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2013
When will the leadership of BIAFRA be taken to court for leading about 2 million people to their deaths??

sad sad
Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by venatus25(m): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2013
the problem now be say na how dem go take share this money?........ if it happen that they pay, the community should not forget their legend, Mr. TIMAYA for his work.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by Donald7610: 9:20am On Feb 20, 2013
GEJ VS OBJ
Politics Game
GEJ leading with High margin with this
let wait for OBJ returns
Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by vanstanzy(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2013
GARRI (x7):

U missed it, only by whiskers. grin grin grin
Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by taharqa: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2013
seanet01: It was caused by the Odi people. How can you killed security men and hang their heads?
They partially got what they deserve.
Was it 'Odi People' who killd those security men Or a few people from Odi who killd them?? Most times i swear, d wirings for your brain dey touch, making you almost always talk from a short-circuitd brain...

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by ikweremilitant: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2013
tarryT: The usaul Bluetooth stupidy.... U are indeed a retardeen and clueless bastarrrd... How is OBJ genocide related amesty?
my broda I tire o just watch d way ds sw boys dey dig out words just to defend their own person o.if na gej nw or se dm must crucify am wit Words nd Wen u complian dey call u a bigot,but they will never see hw bigotry their statement sound.wat a shame

4 Likes

Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by talktimi(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I still don't know why you guys believe government should dialogue with criminals.Since the amnesty in Niger delta,has there been total peace in the region ? Nope
are you trying to say because a thief lives on a street then everyone on that street is also a thief ? I guess you never went to Odi after the carnage, I guess you don't know that the community was shelled with heavy artillery before soldiers went in to wipe out any survivors. There are some things you don't just support even if you don't like the people of that area, I wonder what your thinking would have been if this carnage had God forbid happened in your community or state.
Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by taharqa: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2013
toothpaste: The only consolation for Odi will be that ugly gorilla hounded by the ICC and chained hands and legs inside Kirikiri. *Opa so njo* the synonym of ugly angry
You wish.....
Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by Nuzo1(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2013
I used to have a newspaper where the Nigeria Army were killing Odii men. Others were flogging and ra.ping their women in the full glear of their children.

The picture has refused to wipe away from my memory.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by expertman(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2013
Waaoooh , This Is The Hand Work Of Clueless Presido Jonah.

How Can You Fight The Federal Government And Have You Cake? It Has Never Happened Before And Can Never Happened.

Jonah Did This Just To Validate His Claim That Obj Made The Wrong Move. This Is Political Jare.
Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by glimpse(f): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2013
if 1 person see 1naira collect make him go do thanksgiving for otuoke church
Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by taharqa: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2013
::Andrew:::
How much is going to "ZAKI IBIAM"?
Those ones don take the FG to World Court since. They are demanding the entire 2013 budget as Compensatn, dats why its has not bn signd yet. Serious.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2013
[size=18pt]When will victim of the Asaba Massacre be compensated? Abi were dey not humans? [/size]
Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by talktimi(m): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2013
Mad Cow: Nice move by the FG...

Next is Ogoni.

However, let this serve as a warning to all communities that harbor criminals in their midst..
please the commendation should be given to the judiciary and not the FG.
Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 20, 2013
Sealeddeal: we are talking about war crime here.there are many ways to deal with insurgents without killing and destroying a whole village.

You might want to extend your solution to the US Army in Afgan and pakistan !
talktimi: are you trying to say because a thief lives on a street then everyone on that street is also a thief ? I guess you never went to Odi after the carnage, I guess you don't know that the community was shelled with heavy artillery before soldiers went in to wipe out any survivors. There are some things you don't just support even if you don't like the people of that area, I wonder what your thinking would have been if this carnage had God forbid happened in your community or state.

It's called collateral damage. . .don't tell me the people of Odi didn't benefit from the crimes of their miltant children.I despise bullshiit !
Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by Onliie(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2013
This is the best news I've heard this year. Justice, fairness, equity, rule of law and good will prevail in the end. No matter how long it takes.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2013
taharqa: Those ones don take the FG to World Court since. They are demanding the entire 2013 budget as Compensatn, dats why its has not bn signd yet. Serious.

I'm sure boko haram will demand far more than that when they finally realise how interesting it is to sue the government for "supposedly" extra-judicial killings !
Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by tarryT(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2013
expertman: Waaoooh , This Is The Hand Work Of Clueless Presido Jonah.

How Can You Fight The Federal Government And Have You Cake? It Has Never Happened Before And Can Never Happened.

Jonah Did This Just To Validate His Claim That Obj Made The Wrong Move. This Is Political Jare.

Its only fool that will call this judgement.....political.. Are u a fool? Wait until that bastard called OBJ is being tried @ ICC...

2 Likes

Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2013
ODI 1 : OHBEEJAY 0
Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by vanstanzy(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2013
GARRI (x7):
When will the leadership of BIAFRA be taken to court for leading about 2 million people to their deaths??

sad sad

This TRIBAL BIGOT is at it again. angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by talk2s(m): 9:57am On Feb 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

People commit crimes against the state but when the state reacts aggressively,they cry of genocide.This is exactly the same way militants and oil thievies vandalise pipelines and blame it on the companies;crying for compensation.

Let's just hope boko haram will not wake up one day only to drag the FG to court demanding for compensation.

Could some of U learn 2b objective?
Are u insinuating that de entire community of abt 1000 people all joined hands 2gether 2killed 7 cops? Or is it that de Fed Govt do not hv capacity to unravel killers of jst 7 police and arrest them?
Why on earth would a country's Chief Security Officer order de complete annihilation of a his People?
Nothing on earth can absolve obj of blame.
He is guilty of it.
Nations are not ruled that way any longer, expercially in de 21st Century.
He's got 2apologize and offer himself up 4trial!

3 Likes

Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by chessguru1(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2013
So GEJ now has to clean up the DEFECATION Obj did while in office. And the old mass murder has the audacity to praise what he did in bayelsa. angry

Government is quite funny, J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ Shi*t in office and let the next mofo clean it, or shi*t on top of it.lipsrsealed
Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by iwanchop(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2013
'According to him, such a claim
contravenes the President’s recent
statement on Nigerian Television
Authority that no militant was
killed in Odi during the military
incursion, but innocent indigenes
of the community.'

It is only a dullard that will ask his lawyer to defend the FG in court and goes ahead to say another thing on national TV.
Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by Gentlegun(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2013
Boyz dom hammer
Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by chessguru1(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

I still don't know why you guys believe government should dialogue with criminals.Since the amnesty in Niger delta,has there been total peace in the region ? Nope
And you would know becos you stay where exactly? Is there total peace in YOUR own state, your street or even your own house.
Total peace ni, total war ko.
Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by ajayi147(m): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2013
U people shld com 2 think of it,if ur dad was among d police men,if u re not a learner on nairaland,dere was 1 interview on nairaland wit abj on udi,he said he ask d governor of d state dat who kill d police men he send 2 bayelsa,he said d governor said he dnt knw ,dat obj shld come and help him oo,he said as d commander and chief of arm farce,u can not xpect him 2 send force men 2 keep peace and dey will die and he will b lookin,are dey not peoples father,so u people shld think very well oo,den d tarti guns dat dey use was move 4rm owerri barracs,den my dad was d CO,so make una think am ooo,
Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by talktimi(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

It's called collateral damage. . .don't tell me the people of Odi didn't benefit from the crimes of their miltant children.I despise bullshiit !
you don't know anything about the rules of engagement especially when a country/state is not at war. In civilized climes, your "collateral damage" is kept to its barest minimum if possible getting only the intended target(s) but your brand of collateral damage encourages (1) non evacuation of innocent civilians (2) shelling of the community with heavy artillery (3) soldiers going in to finish off survivors (4) soldiers raping women and young girls in front of their husbands, kids and siblings (5) complete destruction of any standing property etc. I don't like this your brand of "collateral damage" and once again I pray it doesn't happen in your village/state for any reason whatsoever. I know you hate the Ijaw as a people but murder/genocide can never be justified for any reason at all.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by theripper2: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2013
vanstanzy:

This TRIBAL BIGOT is at it again. angry angry angry angry angry

Ooh, u saw dat? Pay him no mind, he is probably high on Delta ogogoro dis early morning. Recalcitrant piece of trash.
Re: FG To Pay N37bn Compensation For Odi’s Invasion by Tare55(m): 10:14am On Feb 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Yes...lets go and look for a nuclear bomb and send everybody in maiduguri or kano to the next world, after all we have boko haram criminals hiding amongst them...very brilliant ko?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta To Build 30,000bpd Modular Refineries / Lagos Deserves Continuity Says Gov Ambode / Traditional Ruler Drowns In Delta Floods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.