Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Disadvantages Of Late Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Late Marriage (47055 Views)

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by tomakint: 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Orikinla:

I love weddings.
Just invite me to come and eat your wedding cakes and even chance your bridesmaids.

My younger brother is wedding this weekend.
I wish him and his bride happy married life.
But I am still a happy single and the freedom of free love is WOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!
I just love this guy, what a 'free spirit' that you are!
Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by obi123: 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
tomakint:
Seconded, you will live long! cool[b][/b]

in Jesus name
Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by MEILYN(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Lies from the pit of hell

Na dat hell fit u.....u kn y? because u jst lied
Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by bambuzz88: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
For a lady: menopause now
starts earlier. I don't know whether
to blame it on dietary habits or
environmental factors, women now
experience menopause earlier;
some as early as 35. Women who
marry late panic and fret about
having children. Their anxiety can
also delay achieving pregnancy.
Women over 35 also miscarry
easily and experience more
complications during delivery.
Again when women don't marry
early, (from 22) they become so
fearful at the prospect of becoming
spinsters that they abandon the
search for Mr Right and accept any
Mr Available. Desperation can lead
to wrong choice and failed
marriage.
When a lady is made career-wise,
men get scared of her. they feel an
inherent sense of inferiority. Those
that muster the courage may be
seen by her as gold diggers and
opportunists. Better to marry when
you can get genuine love and grow
with the person than wait to be on
the begging end.

try again, i totally disagree with u
Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by joyblinks(f): 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva: What about the disadvantages of early marriage?

that was posted some 2days ago..

@topic. i have an uncle who is about 55 while his first child is 8. whenever i see him, i feel for him sha.
Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by Walexy96: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
What is the essence of early marriage which your kids suffer than church rat ? I will continue to work till am satisfy of my financial status, beside I don suffer for this life and I can't see my kids to suffer the way I do. God forbid. When money come, marriage will follow because love and money always walk hand in hand.

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by MEILYN(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
joyblinks:

that was posted some 2days ago..

@topic. i have an uncle who is about 55 while his first child is 8. whenever i see him, i feel for him sha.

lol
Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by MEILYN(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
Walexy96: What is the essence of early marriage which your kids suffer than church rat ? I will continue to work till am satisfy of my financial status, beside I don suffer for this life and I can't see my kids to suffer the way I do. God forbid. When money come, marriage will follow because love and money always walk hand in hand.

how old re u pls

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by MEILYN(m): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
bambuzz88:

try again, i totally disagree with u

i disagree with ur disagreement

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by Kassidy90(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
Revolva:
story na who tell you say a man cant get a woman pregnant even if he dey 60 years its possible ..
If u impregnate a woman at age of 60, that means u ar not planing on having a grandchild b4 u die, though I know having a grandchild is by God's grace but at least we must also plan for it....
Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by Tedpgrass: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
As with everything in life, there are advantages and disadvantages.

Choosing to focus on one whilst ignoring the other leads to a skewed judgement!!!

Let's have a well-rounded argument pls.

On the downside of generational gap between parents n children.... there's the advantage of increased social + financial well-being for these children..... more likely stable home life... not jumping from 1 partner to another... as in serial divorcees.

Those worrying about parental demise.... late J Esiri was in his 70's.... Goldie was younger by far.... meaning death is no respecter of age.

Putting plans in place to take care of your dependents is priority.

These are just a few thoughts on the matter.

To each his/her own.

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by sammmiey1: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
Revolva:
story na who tell you say a man cant get a woman pregnant even if he dey 60 years its possible ..
my papa is late 70 and juz got his little wife pregnant a couple of months ago,as a matter of fact d woman is currently at d verge of delivery now!!Hence,makes my conviction validated dt men poke punny til eternity no shaking.
Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by salt1: 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
Orikinla: [size=28pt]AKAMU.
There is nothing like late marriage in the Holy Bible.
Jacob first first marriage was at 47 and second marriage at 54.

AND YOU DON'T NEED TO MARRY TO HAVE CHILDREN.
COMPREHEND?[/size]

I hope you plan to beat Jacob's record. By all means, marry at 60years. Just remember that his generation lived for 140 years. So a 47year old was a rollicking young man. Life expectancy in your country is..........

Or you plan to make babies without marrying their mother? Is that the type of home you come from?
Will you raise your children without having a proper family set up?

5 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by Walexy96: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
cheesy
MEILYN:

how old re u pls
lols. cheesy
MEILYN:

how old re u pls
lols. Why did u ask ? Am going to thirty.
Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by jmoore(m): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
Flying @ngel:
Listen it is better to marry late and with the right person than to marry early with the wrong person and get divorced.

"Listen it is better to marry early and with the right person than to marry late with the wrong person and get divorced. "

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by salt1: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
samm_miey: my papa is late 70 and juz got his little wife pregnant a couple of months ago,as a matter of fact d woman is currently at d verge of delivery now!!Hence,makes my conviction validated dt men poke punny til eternity no shaking.

Please do a DNA test on your dad's baby! The truth may shock you!

4 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by keneri(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
Are you a YORUBA man?
karlnyeno: I was 25 when i married my wife, and she was 18th precisely. This 40 for guys too much o!
Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by mecussey(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
Joe50: God give me money make i marry oooo, in few yrs time i go enter 30 smiley wink cheesy grin

Bros, you cought me there... The thing don dey fear me self. Money can come anytime but make woman dey 1st na. Upon all my dating skills, no luv yet, though I have too many of them but I no like any, may be sth is wrong with me. In few years na man go hit 30, what the hell are my suppose to do? Fear don dey catch me already, I want to start having children.
Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by salt1: 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
Walexy96: What is the essence of early marriage which your kids suffer than church rat ? I will continue to work till am satisfy of my financial status, beside I don suffer for this life and I can't see my kids to suffer the way I do. God forbid. When money come, marriage will follow because love and money always walk hand in hand.

Who told you kids born to a 30year old father will suffer? You'll all grow together. When money comes, true and lasting love will be difficult to find. Only fair weather friends on an eating spree. You may wait till you're 70 and your kids won't be happy to show anybody that you're their father. They won't want you to come to their school's PTA for shame or introduce you as granpa or an ancient uncle.

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
MEILYN: 

how old re u pls
Why you dey ask dat kind nonsensical question? Wetin you won take him/her age do? Abi you won kill am?
Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by tomakint: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
obi123:

in Jesus name
AMEN cheesy
Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by sammmiey1: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
salt 1:

Please do a DNA test on your dad's baby! The truth may shock you!
Are you telling me now that a man at 70 can no longer put a woman in a family way again?
Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by thehunted(m): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
Lol
Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by touchmehard: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
samm_miey: my papa is late 70 and juz got his little wife pregnant a couple of months ago,as a matter of fact d woman is currently at d verge of delivery now!!Hence,makes my conviction validated dt men poke punny til eternity no shaking.

Revolva: story na who tell you say a man cant get a woman pregnant even if he dey 60 years its possible ..

World Health Organization (WHO) and Research have revealed that though men can impregnate a woman at any age, children born of men during their later life have high chances of having mental problems, developmental problems, some may even have Down's syndrome, and so on and so forth. Likewise children born by women in their late life, towards menopause.

Therefore, to have healthy children with no/ lesser chances of having congenital, mental, developmental, physical, psychological, etc problems; it's better to have your children when you are still in your 20s (according to WHO research).

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by nlofficial(m): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
Orikinla: [size=28pt]AKAMU.
There is nothing like late marriage in the Holy Bible.
Jacob first first marriage was at 47 and second marriage at 54.

AND YOU DON'T NEED TO MARRY TO HAVE CHILDREN.
COMPREHEND?[/size]

How many of us can be guaranteed of living to 47 years, after drinking, eating all sorts of chemicals?

The poster is actually talking about marriage and children. Whats the purpose of union without procreation?

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by salt1: 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
Orikinla:

I love weddings.
Just invite me to come and eat your wedding cakes and even chance your bridesmaids.

My younger brother is wedding this weekend.
I wish him and his bride happy married life.
But I am still a happy single and the freedom of free love is WOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!

Congrats to your brother and his bride!

Soon you'll have nephews and nieces that will call you good Old, Uncle Orikinla!
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by mygirrl: 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
I see alot of crap on this website. women who give birth when they are 35, 40 even in their late forties nko. some people will see this and start putting pressure on themselves on top this marriage matter
Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2013
mecussey: 

Bros, you cought me there... The thing don dey fear me self. Money can come anytime but make woman dey 1st na. Upon all my dating skills, no luv yet, though I have too many of them but I no like any, may be sth is wrong with me. In few years na man go hit 30, what the hell are my suppose to do? Fear don dey catch me already, I want to start having children.
People like you dey produce street begging kids. Why do you want to marry because of fear? When you marry because of fear, tomorrow if things no work out as plan you go abandon your wife with kids disappear. Create more menace to the society.pls if you never ready 4 marriage don't do because others are doing it, it's better you wait 4 the right time. KA CHINEKE MEZIE OKWUU
Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by sammmiey1: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2013
touch_me_hard:

World Health Organization (WHO) and Research have revealed that though men can impregnate a woman at any age, children born of men during their later life have high chances of having mental problems, developmental problems, some may even have Down's syndrome, and so on and so forth. Likewise children born by women in their late life, towards menopause.

Therefore, to have healthy children with no/ lesser chances of having congenital, mental, developmental, physical, psychological, etc problems; it's better to have your children when you are still in your 20s (according to WHO research).
Word
Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by akonucheinfo(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
interesting!
Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by kollytin(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
Flying @ngel:
Listen it is better to marry late and with the right person than to marry early with the wrong person and get divorced. The problem with some of us is that we like playing God. And who told you that menopause start by 35; show me a lady with that at 35 then i will show you a pregnant woman at 40.
yes u're right I saw a woman @45 she gave birth. So 4get @35 menopause starts!
Re: Disadvantages Of Late Marriage by Emmalex771(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
Whatever it is, marrying at the appointed time for you is the best---early or late its no concern, buh wait I won't marry someone I don't love or feel nufin for...nways, I dey invite una to my wedding last saturday of the year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Na Because Of Bad Govt I Never See Husband” – 37-Year-Old Protester (Photo) / 7 Reasons Ladies Act The Way They Do / He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.