Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Hates The Idea Of Virgins In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Hates The Idea Of Virgins In Heaven (1263 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Taliban Suicide Bomber Wears A Protective Shield Around His Genit.als! / Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Detests The Concept Of Virgins In Paradise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Hates The Idea Of Virgins In Heaven by PastorKun(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Hates The Idea Of Virgins In Heaven

08.02.2013, 18:19  Features

Khalida Akhtar, a 20-year-old Taliban suicide bomber, decided at the last minute not to blow herself up at the main train station in the capitol of Pakistan because she remembered that she would have to deal with a bunch of virgin guys in heaven, local authorities say.

Ms. Akhtar, who was dressed in a head-to-toe burqa and strapped with explosives, was seen just hours ago running and screaming through the Islamabad Railway Station before she was apprehended by local law enforcement.

"The young woman realized that she would have 72 virgins on her hands if she sacrificed her earthly life, and apparently the thought made her so sick to her stomach that she decided on the spot to pull the plug on the whole operation and give herself up to the authorities," police officer Malik Rashid told reporters. In a statement recorded by arresting officers, Ms. Akhtar explained her decision.

"I'd actually never stopped before to think about the reward I would receive for my sacrifice," Ms. Khalida said. "Unlike my brother and his friends, I'm actually not a fan of virgins. To be fair, I don't think any woman in the world is. I'm supposed to give my life for a bunch of guys that don't know anything about the female body or how to please a woman? I don't think so!" Khalida added.

As she was taken into custody, Khalida Akhtar also reportedly told officers that she would have gladly sacrificed herself for higher causes if she could trade those 72 virgins for two experienced guys, a masseuse, a butler, and a chef.

4 Likes

Re: Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Hates The Idea Of Virgins In Heaven by PastorKun(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
Pastor Kun: Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Hates The Idea Of Virgins In Heaven

08.02.2013, 18:19  Features

Khalida Akhtar, a 20-year-old Taliban suicide bomber, decided at the last minute not to blow herself up at the main train station in the capitol of Pakistan because she remembered that she would have to deal with a bunch of virgin guys in heaven, local authorities say.

Ms. Akhtar, who was dressed in a head-to-toe burqa and strapped with explosives, was seen just hours ago running and screaming through the Islamabad Railway Station before she was apprehended by local law enforcement.

"The young woman realized that she would have 72 virgins on her hands if she sacrificed her earthly life, and apparently the thought made her so sick to her stomach that she decided on the spot to pull the plug on the whole operation and give herself up to the authorities," police officer Malik Rashid told reporters. In a statement recorded by arresting officers, Ms. Akhtar explained her decision.

"I'd actually never stopped before to think about the reward I would receive for my sacrifice," Ms. Khalida said. "Unlike my brother and his friends, I'm actually not a fan of virgins. To be fair, I don't think any woman in the world is. I'm supposed to give my life for a bunch of guys that don't know anything about the female body or how to please a woman? I don't think so!" Khalida added.

As she was taken into custody, Khalida Akhtar also reportedly told officers that she would have gladly sacrificed herself for higher causes if she could trade those 72 virgins for two experienced guys, a masseuse, a butler, and a chef.

Source: http://m.naij.com/news/23228.html
Re: Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Hates The Idea Of Virgins In Heaven by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
cheesy
Re: Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Hates The Idea Of Virgins In Heaven by seyibrown(f): 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
She's gotta be kidding! grin grin grin She go bomb last last o as those who strapped her up no go dey happy o! grin grin ...and she forgot to think of all those in her family she could have secured a place for in Al-janah!

.... but where does the Quran say 70 hefty male virgins would be waiting for female suicide bombers? 70 virgins/raisins are only for the men nao! grin grin grin

---------------------------

P.S. I am not anyway in support of suicide bombings or any other acts of terrorism!
Re: Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Hates The Idea Of Virgins In Heaven by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
Lol...this has to be one of the funniest religious jokes I have heard!
Re: Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Hates The Idea Of Virgins In Heaven by PastorKun(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
Pastor Kun:

It was the bolded that had me in stitches. grin grin grin
Re: Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Hates The Idea Of Virgins In Heaven by Paschal007: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
Lol is this a joke or something?
Re: Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Hates The Idea Of Virgins In Heaven by PastorKun(m): 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
Paschal007: Lol is this a joke or something?

It seems like a true story what is actually ridiculous is the idea of being rewarded with 72 virgins for perpetuating evil.
Re: Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Hates The Idea Of Virgins In Heaven by Unluvable(f): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
grin grin grin

This is a great comic relief, please I need more news of this nature
Re: Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Hates The Idea Of Virgins In Heaven by PastorKun(m): 7:19am On Feb 21, 2013
Unluvable*:
grin grin grin

This is a great comic relief, please I need more news of this nature

This is a sad but true story; realities of our time and not meant to be comic relief.
Re: Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Hates The Idea Of Virgins In Heaven by Unluvable(f): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
Pastor Kun:

This is a sad but true story; realities of our time and not meant to be comic relief.

Its sad to a comic state. I can't help but laugh at the ridicule people subject themselves to all in the name of adhering to religious doctrines....who stole her damn brains!!!
Re: Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Hates The Idea Of Virgins In Heaven by OmoAlata(f): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
Pastor Kun: I'm supposed to give my life for a bunch of guys that don't know anything about the female body or how to please a woman? I don't think so!" Khalida added.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Hates The Idea Of Virgins In Heaven by aurenflani: 9:18am On Feb 23, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Liar. grin
Re: Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Hates The Idea Of Virgins In Heaven by deebrain(m): 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
hahahaha
Re: Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Hates The Idea Of Virgins In Heaven by PastorKun(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
aurenflani:

Liar. grin

If it's a lie can you tell us what reward a woman who dies for the cause of Islam is entitled to?
Re: Female Taliban Suicide Bomber Hates The Idea Of Virgins In Heaven by Paschal007: 8:09am On Feb 24, 2013
Pastor Kun:

If it's a lie can you tell us what reward a woman who dies for the cause of Islam is entitled to?
Nothing except being with their husband?

(1) (Reply)

Was Jesus Married With Children? Shocking New Book States / Miracle!!! God's Hand Suspends Fan / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.