Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation (61779 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgency Another CIA Covert Operation.. Wikileaks / Julian Assange:UK 'threat' To Arrest Wikileaks Founder Inside Ecuadorean Embassy / Wikileaks’ James Bond Styled Secret Headquarters Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Angyee(f): 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
Paschal007: if they don't want violence why are the bombs going off in the 1st place?

Because as long as there are bombs going off, someone has to take the blame, as long as you blame there is distrust, as long as there is distrust, there is disunity and as long as there is disunity, there is no progress.

2 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Frostyzone(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
Angyee:

My dear, I am as far from a conspiracy theorist as it gets and I'm not just intolerant I am allergic to BS. But I can also see the bigger picture to an extent and can see when me and my people's weaknesses are being exploited for another's gain and I do not like it ONE BIT.

And what proof do you have that CIA is exploiting Nigeria apart from this crappy and ridiculous article.

Nigeria and Africa as a whole has a kind of sickness that pushes them to blame their problems on the west or any country nearby.

We are the harbingers of our own destruction, and the moment we stop blaming the west for every oil spilled in the kitchen, Nigeria will be better off.

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Frostyzone(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
kettlejnr: Angyee:

Thank you so much for all your comments.

Love sick ar.se-licker.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by ayox2003: 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
scipher: [size=18pt]action speaks louder than words, so where do we start? [/size]

Re-orientation: We must emancipate ourselves from mental slavery. Also bear it in our minds that the West wants to re-colonise Africa and yes I mean it. Not through slave trade or brute force but by sponsoring dissensions and using "foreign investors" to steal our resources. You and I should quit the myth that the West is our friend. They are not! I mean the world powers. Libya was fine during Gadaffi, but whats Libya rightnow? Libya had no foreign debt under Gadaffi. Look at the Marakana incident too. 34 africans died and nothing has been done about it.

Unity: We must all love ourselves. All these Igbo is this, Yoruba is that must stop.

Election: We must elect good leaders. Fearless leaders who are able to tackle the problem of this country. Corruption breeds unemployment and the idle hand is the devils workshop. Idle Boko Haram youths are easy tools for the CIA

Frawzey

5 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by AZeD1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
Angyee:

You have just shown your laziness by highlighting what suits you. Why didn't you highlight where I said they are taking advantage of, they are building on. So ultimately it starts from us. I suggest you take reading comprehension lessons before making comments. By the way, you should remember than when you point a finger, three are pointing back at you. And this is where I end my discourse with you. (Answer a fool in his own folly -proverbs)
I did not point out that because only a fool allows himself to be taken advantage of. Why are you blaming the CIA when in a post you say the bolded? I repeat my earlier stance by saying Nigerians should take responsibilities for their action or inaction and quit blaming other people.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by ceekak: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
This is weird! Smh
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Mudley313: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
A-ZeD:
From blaming witches in the village, to blaming the devil and now the CIA. Nigerians never seize to amaze.
Malaysia, is one of the largest exporters of palm oil, they got their seedlings from Nigeria yet we don't even export; is the CIA also responsible for that?
Is the CIA responsible for the looting of our public wealth by government officials?

Nigerians stop blaming others for your problem and take responsibilities for your action or inaction. Countries like Brazil, Turkey, Singapore, India, Qatar are putting their houses in order, Nigerians are busy blaming someone else.

lol. with nigerians and their illogical superstitious beliefs i know it will soon come time for the thriving industry of conspiratards to get a hold of these revisionist illiterates. infact CIA is why our leaders are corrupt azzholes; CIA is why people do yahoo-yahoo; CIA sponsored the post election riots, the cartoon riots, and miss world riots...without CIA nigeria would not only be the true giant of africa but the actual world military n economic power...oh CIA cry grin mctheeeeew...
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Frostyzone(m): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
Angyee:

Because as long as there are bombs going off, someone has to take the blame, as long as you blame there is distrust, as long as there is distrust, there is disunity and as long as there is disunity, there is no progress.

All these....

And yet you claimed you are no conspiracy theorist?

Okay o.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by toluene12: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
I really dont know what the west stands to gain via supporting boko haram.
If its to control the economy, they are already doing just that. With the likes of jonathan, and iweala at abuja, they shape our govt policies e.g subsidy removal, continous pressure to devalue the naira.
If its our oil, na their companies they drill am, and na dem they control the price.
If its to destabilize nigeria and then use it as an excuse to move in and recolonize us, they had 2 opportunities in the past but they let it pass:
1. The june 12 crises in the 90s that nearly tore nigeria apart and
2. The nigerdelta crises that crippled the economy of that region and sent oil price skyrocketing worldwide.
In both cases the western powers were highly instrumental in curtailing these crises- 1. elimination of abacha and abiola, thus putting an end to june 12 2. Pressurizing obasanjo and yardua to appoint a nigerdelta to the presidency and initiating the amnesty program for the militants respectively.
IMO, the west stand to gain a lot in a stabilized nigeria and i will highlight few reasons: 1. Stable and uninterrupted supply of crude oil to the international market 2. Averting an unavoidable serious refugee crises that may arise in event of a civil insurgency- who will accomodate 170 million people 3. They need our military as infantry in their quest to establish a stronghold in africa.
There are no end to conspiracy theories, but we need to think in order to make out valid deduction.
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by successcertain: 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
who ever believe Abdul Murtalab the underwear bomber is a terrorist will be dumb forever. It is the US, his father a multi billionaire and former 1st bank manager got into a shady deal with the US but deal gone wrong on the regular stock exchange, African financial handicap, the western Illuminati tactic which are used to put African in hardship and crisis .

The reason why they decided to deal with him where it hurts most by labeling one of his child as terrorist and paint Nigeria on their terrorist list and inferiority agenda. Western world are known for stereotyping others, they created all kind of stereotypes for different race and hide theirs just so they can use it as reference encase you trying hard to prove them wrong. They are so greedy,inconvenient,weak and always seeking for attention when it is so obvious to the world they are the inferior race. grin

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Angyee(f): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
Frostyzone:

And what proof do you have that CIA is exploiting Nigeria apart from this crappy and ridiculous article.

Nigeria and Africa as a whole has a kind of sickness that pushes them to blame their problems on the west or any country nearby.

We are the harbingers of our own destruction, and the moment we stop blaming the west for every oil spilled in the kitchen, Nigeria will be better off.

I agree wholeheartedly, we are the harbingers of our destruction. And no, not CIA, America is exploiting. Nobody is blaming, understand me. We are realizing that we need to reduce outside interference for Nigeria to be successful (for you to pick up a radio station clearly you have to reduce and eliminate outside interference). When we do, we will be more focused and united and can work together for our OWN good. Right now everyone wants the good of Igbo or Hausa or Erik or Idoma or Yoruba very few are interested in the good of Nigeria. As you said yes stop blaming and stop interference. To borrow fro your illustration, if I stop blaming you for cooking bad soup but leave you in my kitchen while I cook who says the next batch of soup won't go bad? But whether or not I blame you, if I kick you out of my kitchen (I don't joke with my kitchen in real life lol), I can manage every aspect better and have a better chance of preparing a good soup. After all as they say too many cooks spoil the broth.

4 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
Angyee:

Hi dare2think, Nigeria's lapses are responsible in part for the growth because we allow an environment for them to thrive. However, if they were not funded they would soon die out. The destructive ideology stems from the what God put on Ishmael saying he would forever be in enmity with his brother's. The CIA is not responsible for the ideology however they are making use of it for their own gain. Nigeria's lapses are also caused by the forced union without proper considerations in place like US and without the CONSENT of the people thus causing distrust and mutual dislike.

Hey,

I agree with most of the things above, and just like you I am very passionate about the advancement of our race. I am not oblivious to our history and the years of slavery and abuse of our continent from the imperialists. However, we should not dwell on this and keep blaming people for our misfortunes. We would never grow with that 'mentality'.

In your post, you allude to the fact that we create an environment for the terrorists to thrive, dont you now think we should address the primary problem first. Will the CIA have succeeded if this environment was not created? Why not focus on ourselves and love each other more, then perhaps no one will take advantage of our division.

Why blame the opportunist for taking advantage of a opportunity? That's what they do. Why not then protect yourselves from being used. You can blame anybody else for your misery, you are responsible for whichever misery you allow an opportunist bestow on you.

Another thing, there is still no proof that the CIA behind this ?

or do you have proofs?

thanks anyway.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by huninaija(f): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
Yes, this is so true.. Boko haram is being funded by the CIA whether we want to believe it or not, with plans to destroy/weaken Nigeria!

A country divided within itself cannot stand.. They want nigeria to become another somalia/ sudan

Nigerians you better wake up, time is running out! Your government is in on the plan as well! embarassed
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
[size=28pt]Occupy Aso rock, I no fear bullet, who's with me? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Angyee(f): 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
Frostyzone:

All these....

And yet you claimed you are no conspiracy theorist?

Okay o.

Lol! Theory denotes unproven thinking. Much of what I say or pose, is proven, my friends will tell you that before I believe anything you tell me I do extensive research. In fact anywhere I am if someone asks a question, they point to me and say oya research...lol. People don't forward messages etc to me because I will research and if false. Will reply you will evidence.

For this case, look at Julius Assuage and Bradley Manning do you think that even if I could get documented evidence I would provide it on such a public forum as this?
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Frostyzone(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
successcertain: who ever believe Abdul Murtalab the underwear bomber is a terrorist will be dumb forever. It is the US, his father a multi billionaire and former 1st bank manager got into a shady deal with the US but deal gone wrong on the regular stock exchange, African financial handicap, the western Illuminati tactic which are used to put African in hardship and crisis .

The reason why they decided to deal with him where it hurts most by labeling one of his child as terrorist and paint Nigeria on their terrorist list and inferiority agenda. Western world are known for stereotyping others, they created all kind of stereotypes for different race and hide theirs just so they can use it as reference encase you trying hard to prove them wrong. They are so greedy,inconvenient,weak and always seeking for attention when it is so obvious to the world they are the inferior race. grin

Whenever I read comments such as this, I couldn't help wondering if a human with a reasoning faculty actually wrote it or a mental patient on an internet break.

*SMH*

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by khrisponty(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
scarred: But the problem is that a war (economic, financial and territorial)is being waged in the countries of Africa and in none of the scenarios do we emerge as the victors. The West and Other powers understand that Africa is the last frontier and the powers that control Africa control the future. Is it any wonder that the Congo has never been free of strife and yet still exports raw materials. The precedence has now been set for judicious intervention by western powers into African affairs and that does not bode well for that region. The scenarios we have seen from Gbagbo, The Arab Spring and The Death of Gaddafi shows that they are willing to commit troops into our fields if they feel it benefits them.

Now with this Mali issue and Boko Haram becoming a regional force we can be sure to see more of their 'intervention' into African affairs. The sides in this conflict are forming and it is interesting that Africans are not being consulted, their interests form little or no part in the equation and most Africans don't even know this.

Don't blame them,how would they know this? when the average Nigerian|African youth(including over 25's) would rather be focused on judiciously staying informed about current 'trends;Music,fashion & social media etc' whilst totally being unaware of the real happenings around them, the propaganda being carefully aligned for the african continent, especially our beloved Nigeria. For crying out loud our founding fathers were in their late 20's n early 30's when they brokered the future of our country, what exactly went wrong with my generation? #Rhetorical

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Smooyis(m): 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hmmmmmn. God dey!
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
The Egyptians make things happen, Nigerians are cowards.. ! all they do is troll on Nairaland, and criticize public works.. I shake my head for you all

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
Angyee:

Lol! Theory denotes unproven thinking. Much of what I say or pose, is proven, my friends will tell you that before I believe anything you tell me I do extensive research. In fact anywhere I am if someone asks a question, they point to me and say oya research...lol. People don't forward messages etc to me because I will research and if false. Will reply you will evidence.

For this case, look at Julius Assuage and Bradley Manning do you think that even if I could get documented evidence I would provide it on such a public forum as this?

Angyee, I´m feeling you. Acts 26 vs 24.At this point Festus interrupted Paul's defense. "You are out of your mind, Paul!" he shouted. "Your great learning is driving you insane." You sabi too muchsmiley
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
kandiikane: I wonder how people can be so stup!d. Evidence is right in your face and you don't want to believe. Na wey the US go come announced by mouth say una still be slaves na then you go believe?

You call that epistle of nonsense evidence??
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Paschal007: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
Angyee:

Like we don't have all that already? Like you said there's already religious intolerance in that region. Isn't it possible they upgraded their activities without the CIA? And since according to you they love wrecking havoc, what's there for to lose if those bombs start going off in the south? Why is not yet?
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by babaowo: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
have said it manytimes that the only enemy we have is westerner,but there is many fools on nairaland who doesn't know how they operate, but Nigeria will defeat them with prayers of the holy ones in Jesus....Amen!!!
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
[quote author=Bluemosquito][/quote]
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by successcertain: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
toluene12: I really dont know what the west stands to gain via supporting boko haram.
If its to control the economy, they are already doing just that. With the likes of jonathan, and iweala at abuja, they shape our govt policies e.g subsidy removal, continous pressure to devalue the naira.
If its our oil, na their companies they drill am, and na dem they control the price.
If its to destabilize nigeria and then use it as an excuse to move in and recolonize us, they had 2 opportunities in the past but they let it pass:
1. The june 12 crises in the 90s that nearly tore nigeria apart and
2. The nigerdelta crises that crippled the economy of that region and sent oil price skyrocketing worldwide.
In both cases the western powers were highly instrumental in curtailing these crises- 1. elimination of abacha and abiola, thus putting an end to june 12 2. Pressurizing obasanjo and yardua to appoint a nigerdelta to the presidency and initiating the amnesty program for the militants respectively.
IMO, the west stand to gain a lot in a stabilized nigeria and i will highlight few reasons: 1. Stable and uninterrupted supply of crude oil to the international market 2. Averting an unavoidable serious refugee crises that may arise in event of a civil insurgency- who will accomodate 170 million people 3. They need our military as infantry in their quest to establish a stronghold in africa.
There are no end to conspiracy theories, but we need to think in order to make out valid deduction.

Thank you intelligent mind, as long as Nigerian still a former British colony it will take forever for us to get it right, everything we do evolve around the west,do you have any idea how much Nigeria pay yearly to the united kingdom for the freedom they claim we have and yet colonization is still highly significant? the world is really a mess up place to be. When some people dictate what/ what not to do,how some should live and aligned border in every corner of the world just because of skin color, race superiority and inferiority complex. Until Nigeria embrace a new turn and rearrange our independence by given the colonization back to the dog, do things on our own,promote our culture,and value of hard work,honesty and humility, embrace our language to the world, independent the mind of the young, take religious less seriously.

All we need is a Unitary State.

3 Likes

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by chebeoc(m): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
qwest: I am constantly amazed that people give China's willingness to carry out straight batter or exchange with African countries as a plus for Africans. The so called terms attached to most trade, loans and grants from the west are geared towards the long term growth of the economies. These same strings are being attached to loans and grants given by EU to their member states of Ireland, Italy, Greece, etc. Yet most will have us believe that the terms are only targeted at African nations. Haven't countries like Argentina, Brazil, Malaysia, etc gone through reforms instigated by the IMF and come out stronger? While we jettison ours midway and continue our profligate and unplanned ways expecting things to change.
my brother is only a fool can say this you just said, after witnessing everything thing the western world did to africa, do you think they will be happy for nigeria to grow after losing 85% of the world market to china? first they start with niger-delta it affect the free oil the get from nigeria then they change to muslim,for close to 4years now am outside of nigeria, if you watch local television of these foreign countries and see what they say about us or how they take us, i bet i'll kill any whiteman you see in africa
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by chebeoc(m): 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
qwest: I am constantly amazed that people give China's willingness to carry out straight batter or exchange with African countries as a plus for Africans. The so called terms attached to most trade, loans and grants from the west are geared towards the long term growth of the economies. These same strings are being attached to loans and grants given by EU to their member states of Ireland, Italy, Greece, etc. Yet most will have us believe that the terms are only targeted at African nations. Haven't countries like Argentina, Brazil, Malaysia, etc gone through reforms instigated by the IMF and come out stronger? While we jettison ours midway and continue our profligate and unplanned ways expecting things to change.
my brother is only a fool can say this you just said, after witnessing everything thing the western world did to africa, do you think they will be happy for nigeria to grow after losing 85% of the world market to china? first they start with niger-delta it affect the free oil the get from nigeria then they change to muslim,for close to 4years now am outside of nigeria, if you watch local television of these foreign countries and see what they say about us or how they take us, i bet i'll kill any whiteman you see in africa
Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by dare2think: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
Angyee:

I agree wholeheartedly, we are the harbingers of our destruction. And no, not CIA, America is exploiting. Nobody is blaming, understand me. We are realizing that we need to reduce outside interference for Nigeria to be successful (for you to pick up a radio station clearly you have to reduce and eliminate outside interference). When we do, we will be more focused and united and can work together for our OWN good. Right now everyone wants the good of Igbo or Hausa or Erik or Idoma or Yoruba very few are interested in the good of Nigeria. As you said yes stop blaming and stop interference. To borrow fro your illustration, if I stop blaming you for cooking bad soup but leave you in my kitchen while I cook who says the next batch of soup won't go bad? But whether or not I blame you, if I kick you out of my kitchen (I don't joke with my kitchen in real life lol), I can manage every aspect better and have a better chance of preparing a good soup. After all as they say too many cooks spoil the broth.

I like your analogies.

Here is something for you though. Look at the politics section, click on any thread that has any specifics towards any tribe and read with disgusts the comment. No interference from the outside, these are educated people discriminating each other because of ethnic differences. Its only because we are incapable to solve our issues that it would be easy to blame interference. We are innately intolerable of each other. Religion,Ethnicity and Greed; very bad combo and this is tearing Nigeria apart, not the CIA.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Angyee(f): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
Paschal007: Like we don't have all that already? Like you said there's already religious intolerance in that region. Isn't it possible they upgraded their activities without the CIA? And since according to you they love wrecking havoc, what's there for to lose if those bombs start going off in the south? Why is not yet?

If it goes off in the south, you can't really claim religious intolerance because there is none in that region. So who is behind it then? If you bomb an entire country it is obvious that it is an outside attempt. I don't know whether CIA helped or not, but I know that US is funding to an extent. If I come to slap you and I stand in front, won't you stop me? But if I sneak up behind, you won't see it coming. What is there to lose? Have you heard the saying that a cornered rat always fights back? Start bombing the whole of Nigeria, the whole of Nigeria fights back and when a people are united nothing can stop them.

We need to start trusting ourselves and working together if we are going to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Angyee(f): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
dare2think:

I like your analogies.

Here is something for you though. Look at the politics section, click on any thread that has any specifics towards any tribe and read with disgusts the comment. No interference from the outside, these are educated people discriminating each other because of ethnic differences. Its only because we are incapable to solve our issues that it would be easy to blame interference. We are innately intolerable of each other. Religion,Ethnicity and Greed; very bad combo and this is tearing Nigeria apart, not the CIA.

Exactly, love. Exactly. We already hate ourselves. Again, if a car has no fuel it stops moving. As long as they can fuel our mutual dislike and hatred with BH under guise of continued religious intolerance, that distrust continues. Remove BH, and *remove inter-ethnic fighting, I have no reason to hate another tribes person, the distrust stops and progress begins because we begin to work together in unity.

1 Like

Re: Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation by Angyee(f): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
babaowo: have said it manytimes that the only enemy we have is westerner,but there is many fools on nairaland who doesn't know how they operate, but Nigeria will defeat them with prayers of the holy ones in Jesus....Amen!!!

My dear no be prayer oh, Na action. It is finished on the cross of Calvary, we need to act on it now. No one is saying it will be easy but it will be worth it. But honestly it's going to take someone with b**ls of steel ('scuse the language) to instigate any sort of progress.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger / Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help / White House, Oval Office After N1.22billion Renovations(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.