Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Honda Baby Boy Problem - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Baby Boy Problem (3269 Views)

HONDA BABY Boy Engine Change V6 / Best Engine Oil For Honda Baby Boy / 2005 Audi A4 Vs 2000 Honda Accord (baby Boy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Baby Boy Problem by keni: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
Help my baby boy 2002 wont start after few hours of driving if the engine is turned off e.g if I stop at the ATM or at the petrol station, I have to wait for it to cool down before the engine will start work again. The mechanic said it is the fuel pum which has been changed but the problem still persists please help
Re: Honda Baby Boy Problem by keni: 9:39am On Feb 21, 2013
Help any one?
Re: Honda Baby Boy Problem by FindOut(m): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
Does it ''kick'' when you turn the key? As in when its ''hot'' & you are about to start it, does the engine crank when you turn the key? Or do you just hear a click & a brief crank/no crank at all?
Re: Honda Baby Boy Problem by keni: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2013
Find Out!:
Does it ''kick'' when you turn the key? As in when its ''hot'' & you are about to start it, does the engine crank when you turn the key? Or do you just hear a click & a brief crank/no crank at all?
It doesnt

kick when its hot, the engine only rolls and all the lights on the dashboard comes up but no craanck at all just the initial sound before any car kicks
Re: Honda Baby Boy Problem by FindOut(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
keni: It doesnt

kick when its hot, the engine only rolls and all the lights on the dashboard comes up but no craanck at all just the initial sound before any car kicks
If your check engine light is on, i suggest you scan the car first.

BUT, I used to drive a 1996 Nissan Primera 1.6si & I once had this issue with the car exhibiting the exact symptoms you described. Turned out the Kick Starter was the culprit. Some metal bindings/filaments, smthn like that inside it were burnt. Replaced it & the car stopped having those issues. Check out your kickstarter bruv & please report back to thread to update us.
Re: Honda Baby Boy Problem by keni: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2013
The check engine light never came up, the guy(mechanic) told me it is the brain box, that is after he has changed the fuel pump, angle joint(or something like that), and something else that will make the fuel pump work well. Now after driving the car for sometime, if I accelerate at once the car jerks as if the gear is having difficulty selecting but the initial problem stoped
Re: Honda Baby Boy Problem by Princeaje: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
Please I have this same issue with my baby boy now. Please any idea what the problem is?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Know Or Detect A Stolen Car From Europe Or America / How Does Cars45 Make Money? / Why It Is Better To Buy Brand-new 2018 Cars ABROAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.