Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! (12136 Views)

Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me / She Sent Me Her Unclad Pics Intetionally. 18+ / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
this lady that i have dated for only 5 weeks now surprised me on vals day with a parcel which contained toothpastes, toothbrushes, mouthwashes, PK chewing gums and a card. at first, i was excited, but on second thought, i am smelling foul

3 Likes

Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by bedford101(m): 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
cheesy cheesy guy she meant to tell u say ur mouth de smell chai... the babe finish u shaangry

17 Likes

Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by mkoabiola: 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
U don't need to b told by a deaf n dumb,dat u av a stinky mouth odour.
Ar u stil dating,if yes ask her abt d package.

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by bedford101(m): 12:11am On Feb 21, 2013
bin gbagbo: i am smelling foul
thank God say u know

5 Likes

Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by greatgod2012(f): 12:20am On Feb 21, 2013
I wont talk but grin grin

3 Likes

Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by 190: 12:23am On Feb 21, 2013
well i got a zillion gifts from several female friends ranging from teddies, clothes,shoes, and a well deserving dinner

couldnt and still cant believe my eyes

and the suprising thing is these ladies were Nigerian shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by Nobody: 3:10am On Feb 21, 2013
could be dt ur username describes ur mouth just perfectly grin grin cheesy no offence meant

but if wot u're saying is true, i'll say stick to dt gal...mehn, she get liver...such gals are rare nowadays

6 Likes

Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by YorubaOmoge: 3:12am On Feb 21, 2013
Does your mouth look like a dust BIN?
Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by YorubaOmoge: 3:13am On Feb 21, 2013
bedford101: thank God say u know
rotfl grin
Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by nobniger: 3:37am On Feb 21, 2013
Oga sorryooo, try flossing everyday b/4 going to bed in addition to her gifts and I wish you well
Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by 2legit2qwt: 3:39am On Feb 21, 2013
She's letting you know in a nice way you have a mouth odor. Count yourself lucky, some ain't that nice enough to tell you your mouth is stanky, they just avoid staying close whenever you open your mouth grin grin

3 Likes

Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by mrofficial(m): 5:59am On Feb 21, 2013
As much as this story looks fabricated, if true, she's actually saying you should work on your mouth/breath.

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2013
Guy ur mouth they boom, chai dat girl don endure till Vals day to mke it special. She like u sha, if not,she go don live u. But mke sure u use dat stuff if not,she go pursue u.

3 Likes

Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by Nadoson: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2013
mr.official:
As much as this story looks fabricated, if true, she's actually saying you should work on your mouth/breath.
hahahahahahahahahaha. Some gals hav guts & funny 2 o. Oga, my advice 4 u. Pls go meet wit a DENTIST. cos u need a rough torough mout washin cos i dnt tink dat paste go fit help u o.
Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by PrebabyG(f): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2013
Hmm
Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by mygee33(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2013
She wants the kiss but.........oh no!!!!!
Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by Rhymez(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2013
Smh
Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by smilemeout: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2013
My guy, don't feel bad about it. It takes love and maturity to tell or correct an issue of such to some1 we are love with. She cares about you, she just don't know how to tell you about it. Take it as a correction. Work on your mouth.
Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by Valiantvaliant(m): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
bin gbagbo: this lady that i have dated for only 5 weeks now surprised me on vals day with a parcel which contained 1.toothpastes,
2 toothbrushes,
3 mouthwashes,
4 PK chewing gums and a card. at first, i was excited, but on second thought, i am smelling foul
Four different items 4 only your mouth? Is the smell that bad?
Btw i pity those people giving you advise. Excellent creativity man. Even the Mod fell for it.

4 Likes

Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
Lol,be glad she wants to help u get rid of foul mouth odour.u must marry this woman at all cost.
bin gbagbo: this lady that i have dated for only 5 weeks now surprised me on vals day with a parcel which contained toothpastes, toothbrushes, mouthwashes, PK chewing gums and a card. at first, i was excited, but on second thought, i am smelling foul

1 Like

Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
this should be an obvious sign grin grin grin grin LOOOOOOOL
at least she didn't dump you
Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by MMM2(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
Op

And so fu cking what angry
Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by sureteeboy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
It depends on what you give her too. If its money, it might just be 10% of what u gave her that she is spending on you
Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by patrickashikodi: 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
tootpaste good
Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by Zanxx(f): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
lol cant stop laughing. succint advise
Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by Scarpon(m): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
ur gf need a help like wtf
Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by kokoye(m): 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2013
The girl truly loves you...she's doing you a big favor. lol

Like the girl who gave me an unbrella as a valentine gift back in 1991. I asked why and she said it's for protection from the sun since I walk too much!

True love right dia!!

2 Likes

Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by Clemzy16(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2013
Op, you mouth dey smell dieee. . . You better accept those gifts in good faith. It's for your own benefit.
Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by colombiana: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2013
Since its stinking stop kissing and start givin h.ead cuz at times dat place and ur mouth might smell the same and she wud love u more

2 Likes

Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by Maxymilliano(m): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2013
You sure you ain't having a running battle with halitosis
Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by vanstanzy(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
Guy if ur story is true, then read between the lines, ur breath stinks like hot gabbage. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: She Sent Me Toothpaste On Valentine's Day!! by AdoreKIZITO(f): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
I wish God will just give me such courage, because i'm looking for a way to som1 how smelly his mouth is. She did well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timeline Of A Slay Queen / My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... / Nigerians Share Unclad Pictures Of Naomi Cambell After Blasting A Stripper. PICX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.