Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? (2533 Views)

The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. / The Argument That Brought Me Out Of My Faith / The Argument Against Atheism In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 22, 2013
cyrexx:

It's very true and you must be dreaming to think anyone is crying over your ad hominien and insults.

Of course, you can sit here yapping your usual irrelevant nonsense. It's a free world.

It indeed is a free world... which is why i wonder why you are perpetually encamped in a section discussing a God you hate and a religion you despise. You must have nothing better to do with your limited time.
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by MacDaddy01: 5:07am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

It indeed is a free world... which is why i wonder why you are perpetually encamped in a section discussing a God you hate and a religion you despise. You must have nothing better to do with your limited time.

Wow...do you enjoy being silly? Tis is the religion section not the God section. Religion does not equal theism. Dunce
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by cyrexx: 5:12am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

Aren't you tired of repeating this yet another irrelevant nonsense like a brainless parrot.

I can be on any website I want and my day job is still unaffected. If your bigoted religious brain woefully fails at multitasking, don't just assume every one else' will.
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 22, 2013
cyrexx:

Aren't you tired of repeating this yet another irrelevant nonsense like a brainless parrot.

I can be on any website I want and my day job is still unaffected. If your bigoted religious brain woefully fails at multitasking, don't just assume every one else' will.

Arent you tired of wasting your time hopping like a mad man on religious sections while decrying religion at the same time? Cognitive dissonance.
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

you have a choice to not read the bible.

1 Like

Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by cyrexx: 5:58am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

Arent you tired of wasting your time hopping like a mad man on religious sections while decrying religion at the same time? Cognitive dissonance.

I can see that you have turned to a full-blown troll and one should only engage people like you when one is in the mood for killing time. If trolling and ad hominien were removed from you, all that will be left is empty sack of brainless irrelevant nonsense.
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 22, 2013
cyrexx:

I can see that you have turned to a full-blown troll and one should only engage people like you when one is in the mood for killing time. If trolling and ad hominien were removed from you, all that will be left is empty sack of brainless irrelevant nonsense.
Seconded to infinity..

You'd rarely see the dolt comment on Christian threads.. He reminds me of the bulldog we have at home.. Useful for keeping out strangers, never allowed close to the dinner table...
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 22, 2013
musKeeto:
Seconded to infinity..

You'd rarely see the dolt comment on Christian threads.. He reminds me of the bulldog we have at home.. Useful for keeping out strangers, never allowed close to the dinner table...

perhaps because most of them are infested by pests like you no?
and how many times have we seen you comment on atheist-only threads? hypocrisy knows no bounds. the same fools who cry about persecution are the same ones who viciously kick against setting up an atheist-only section where they can rant to themselves in peace.

2 Likes

Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 22, 2013
cyrexx:

Unfortunately... as they say... to catch a monkey you have to eat a banana. To deal with boneheads you truly do have to serve them a dose of their own medicine. sorry it tastes too bitter... again you have every right to move to another section.
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by cyrexx: 6:31am On Feb 22, 2013
musKeeto:
Seconded to infinity..

LOL.

Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

perhaps because most of them are infested by pests like you no?
and how many times have we seen you comment on atheist-only threads? hypocrisy knows no bounds. the same fools who cry about persecution are the same ones who viciously kick against setting up an atheist-only section where they can rant to themselves in peace.
You know, our bulldog will say the same. Sometimes, we have visitors over.. He keeps barking, till the visitors are done having a nice sumptuous meal.. Care for a bone, david?

EDIT: Seems like you beat me to it..
davidylan:

To deal with boneheads you truly do have to serve them a dose....
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by cyrexx: 6:38am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

Unfortunately... as they say... to catch a monkey you have to eat a banana. To deal with boneheads you truly do have to serve them a dose of their own medicine. sorry it tastes too bitter... again you have every right to move to another section.

Mumudele Davidumbosky,

How is what you just said now related to what I said or what this thread is all about? .

Abeg go siddon one corner jare and give space for people with better things to say.
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 22, 2013
musKeeto:
You know, our bulldog will say the same. Sometimes, we have visitors over.. He keeps barking, till the visitors are done having a nice sumptious meal.. Care for a bone, david?

Well one cannot fault muskeeto for sinking to his intellectual level.
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 22, 2013
cyrexx:

Mumudele Davidumbosky,

How is what you just said now related to what I said or what this thread is all about? .

Abeg go siddon one corner jare and give space for people with better things to say.

and those "people" include you? cheesy

I wonder what you have to say that is any different from the fact-free, irrational ejaculations of before. But be my guest.
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by cyrexx: 6:43am On Feb 22, 2013
musKeeto:
You know, our bulldog will say the same. Sometimes, we have visitors over.. He keeps barking, till the visitors are done having a nice sumptious meal.. Care for a bone, david?

LOL again, this time ROTFLMAO

I must give to you, you surely know how to handle the likes of davidumbosky with your special blend of humour mixed with serious debunking.

Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 22, 2013
cyrexx:

LOL again, this time ROTFLMAO

I must give to you, you surely know how to handle the likes of davidumbosky with your special blend of humour mixed with serious debunking.

Which are where again?

Yawn... emptyheads clapping themselves on the back for hurling ad hominems... like logicboy... the only way to "debunk" someone is to scream "debunk" as loudly as they can.
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

Which are where again?

Yawn... emptyheads clapping themselves on the back for hurling ad hominems... like logicboy... the only way to "debunk" someone is to scream "debunk" as loudly as they can.

Lol, now see who's crying...
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 22, 2013
musKeeto:

Lol, now see who's crying...

Yawn... crying about what exactly? I was seriously looking for the "serious debunking" cyrexx was blathering about. If you find them please repost so i can respond... cognitive dissonance at its very worst.
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by cyrexx: 6:50am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

Which are where again?

Olodo,

Don't change topic, address what is being talked about. the thread is not about the word debunking.
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 22, 2013
cyrexx:

Olodo,

Don't change topic, address what is being talked about. the thread is not about the word debunking.

what is being talked about is? Do you even understand what the point of the thread is or are you just here blathering as is usual?
You have failed to make a cognitive point in 1 solid hour... shame.
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by cyrexx: 6:55am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

what is being talked about is? Do you even understand what the point of the thread is or are you just here blathering as is usual?

2 Likes

Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

Yawn... crying about what exactly? I was seriously looking for the "serious debunking" cyrexx was blathering about. If you find them please repost so i can respond... cognitive dissonance at its very worst.
Cry me a river, or keep barking..
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan:

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/happy-jesus/congrats-now-go-get-a-life.jpg[/img]
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 22, 2013
Ah our resident clowns burst out the internet memes when they run out of ideas.
What a surprise.
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 22, 2013
davidylan: Ah our resident clowns burst out the internet memes when they run out of ideas.
What a surprise.
Maybe because words and ideas are lost on you, except they come with little cute pictures, not that you'd expect much of an IQ from a creature whose head size is that large..

Our dear scientist bulldog...
[img]http://2.bp..com/_9HNH2IpDgco/TR_GyOdveyI/AAAAAAAAAcU/9O8fQ87HnN4/s1600/bulldog-fishbowl.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 22, 2013
Hmm. See my elders. This thread is trying to lose meaning.
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 22, 2013
Reyginus: Hmm. See my elders. This thread is trying to lose meaning.
If you look closely, it's a demonstration of the thread title.. wink
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 22, 2013
musKeeto:
If you look closely, it's a demonstration of the thread title.. wink
I don't think so. I was expecting a denouement.
Re: To Win The Argument Or To Win The Man? by logicboy01: 5:11am On Sep 11, 2014
Haha...I miss anti-Dawkins threads like this one

(1) (2) (Reply)

dy / Repent Jesus Is Coming Soon.(to The Atheists) / Bvn: Does My Wife Has To Remove Her Hijab?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.