Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College - Education (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College (43945 Views)

What Can You Remember In Your Primary Comprehension Reader? / In Need Of List Of All Polytechnics And College Of Education In Nigeria / About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by 3ga(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
* Our Lady of Fatima Akoka, Yaba
* King's College Lagos.
* Unique Uniport.
Truely Unique....

1 Like

Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by tunbosun9: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nigerians navy primary school Lagos
Nigerian navy secondary school Lagos
Futa akure
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by peachboy: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2015
keyke:
Ability Children School, Agege Lagos
Lagos state junior model college Igbokuta
Lagos state senior model college Meiran
Osun state university
pls I need directions to lagos state model college meiran, lagos state model college igbokuta and lagos state model college igbogbo. Thanks. I stay at festac
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by peachboy: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2015
DexxyAlebs:
*Homat nursery and primary school (homat group of schools)
*Lagos state civil service model college igbogbo (the only school for children of civil servant in Nigeria)
*Olabisi Onabanjo University
Pls I need directions to lagos state model college igbogbo
Tnx
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Kemmiiee: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
peachboy:

Tnx

Well, as at when I attended the school (left 2008) these were the directions. Take a bus to Ketu, from Ketu, ask of Ikorodu garage. When they show you the Ikorodu garage, ask around for a cab going to Model College Igbogbo and they'll drop you opposite the school gate.
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by DexxyAlebs(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2015
peachboy:

Tnx
I'm so sorry I got this late, where are you coming from?
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by PrisciNoblest(f): 9:00am On Apr 09, 2015
unad staff school
Christ's school ado ekiti
Ekiti state university (EKSU)
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Wittywizard(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Apreel:
will u quit displaying ur ignorance....are u trying 2 be funny?
am not trying to be funny but am jus eager and desperate to know if while i am in ma school... Did i have a crushed on you or this is just your odd side of how u live your life by castigating on one's private life..... Who the Bleep are you.... Do i owe you a dine or have we met before to the extent that you interfere in ma private and personal life.......
#Fuckoutmabuttbitch#
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Akell(m): 12:54am On Apr 10, 2015
PrisciNoblest:
unad staff school
Christ's school ado ekiti
Ekiti state university (EKSU)

Wow!
I attended St Joseph Catholic N/P school, Ajilosun, Ado Ekiti

Federal Government College, Ikole

University of Ado Ekiti (grad 2011)

Are you still in UNAD or you're through?
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Admissnandjobs(m): 4:41am On Apr 11, 2015
hi
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Apreel(f): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Wittywizard:

am not trying to be funny but am jus eager and desperate to know if while i am in ma school... Did i have a crushed on you or this is just your odd side of how u live your life by castigating on one's private life..... Who the Bleep are you.... Do i owe you a dine or have we met before to the extent that you interfere in ma private and personal life.......
#Fuckoutmabuttbitch#
lol...you're obviously a confused fellow. .If you're looking for who to use and learn English, look elsewhere. .
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Olajummylove(f): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2015
I rep command children school, Ojo command day sec sch Ojo #proudly Excommando University of Ilorin #better by far
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Rick9(m): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Oguola Primary School III

Gaius Obaseki Intl Highs 2005 to 2008 thne 2011

Edokpolor Grammer School 2008 to 2010
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Kemmy210(f): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Murumba pry sch. Ile-ife St David's grammar sch. Ile-ife School of science,ondo rd. Ile-ife Oscotech. Esa-oke O.A.U. Ile-Ife
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Psalmwhyte(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
I rep my primary school ''IMSU Staff School Aba'' at some point it was changed 2 ''ABSU Staff School Aba'' due 2 state creation but i rep ''GOLFCOURSE PRIMARY SCHOOL (1) ABA'' d most bcox dat is wia i rediscovered my academic potentials
I rep ''NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL ABA (IBONACO)'' due 2 inter & intra school clashes i left d school 2 finish in ''COMMUNITY SECONDARY SCHOOL ISIALA-MBANO''
I rep my alma mata d school of schools,ilaya d lake,home of d rising & shining stars, d bedrock of academic excellence ''IMO STATE UNIVERSITY OWERRI''
I rep my crush ''TORONTO UNIVERSITY CANADA'' (M.sc in view)
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Tobxyad(f): 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
living spring international school new gbagi ib(pry) air force comprehensive school iyana offa(sec) federal government girls college oyo(sec) university of Ilorin.
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Akell(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kemmy210:
Murumba pry sch. Ile-ife
St David's grammar sch. Ile-ife
School of science,ondo rd. Ile-ife
Oscotech. Esa-oke
O.A.U. Ile-Ife

Born, Ile Ife; married, Ile Ife; Die, Ile Ife; Buried, Ile Ife...

Have you ever gone out of the shores of Ile Ife sef? lol
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by DexxyAlebs(m): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2015
peachboy:
Pls I need directions to lagos state model college igbogbo Tnx
can you imagine I'm just seeing this
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by penitential(m): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
OMOLERE Nursery and Primary school Akure
A.U.D comprehensive high school Ado-ekiti
Rufus-giwa polytechnic owo.
Kunlegzy:
OMOLERE NURSERY ND PRIMARY SCHOOL, AKURE
AQUINAS COLLEGE, AKURE
UNIVERSITY OF ADO-EKITI
ACADEMY CANADA CAREER COLLEGE, CANADA
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Realexcel(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2017
jayceejeffrey:
I Rep. Tago Education Centre,Azuabie town Portharcourt...and Auchi Polytechnic,auchi.I Rep. Tago Education Centre,Azuabie town Portharcourt...and Auchi Polytechnic,auchi.I Rep. Tago Education Centre,Azuabie town Portharcourt...and Auchi Polytechnic,auchi.

bro. ah sight you
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Heshaw: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2017
harrisconsult1:
Janet and John Children School(Gbagada Lagos)
National College Gbagada(Gbagada Lagos)
University of Nigeria(Nsukka, Enugu State)
Carleton University {Canada}

Up school Up NACOBA!
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Heshaw: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2017
ptaller:
Seven Days adventist pri schl, oke bola, ibadan
National Pri Schl, Gbagada, lagos
National College, Gbagada, Lagos
Angus Memorial High School, Igbobi, Lagos
The Poly, Ibadan
Boston City Campus & Business College, Norwood, JoburgN S.A

UP NACOBA!
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Heshaw: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
St. Paul's Anglican Pry. school, Ikaram

National College Gbagada

Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye.
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by torlord3424(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
What year did you finish at Monikab?

konklushun:
* Monikab Nur/Pry sch.
* FGGC Akure
* UNIBEN
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by yungfritzzleDee(m): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
FrontPageLawyer:
I rep Randle Avenue Pry, Government college Lagos Eric Moore, Ambrose Alli University.

this guy which year

wow i find my school mate on nairaland oooooo

mine is 2006/2012
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
olsmade:
Otun N/P school ota Grait Children School Iganmode Grammar School University of Ibadan
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
Day Grace nur/pry sch..itire ijesha surulere lagos. Gods blessing nur/pry sch ota ogun state. Iganmode grammar sch ota ogun state(secondary). University of Lagos.akoka yaba lagos.

1 Like

Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by nwadiuko1(m): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
so no body attended ST TESSY nursery and primary school, urratta road Aba?
Faith tabernacle comprehensive secondary school ogbor hill Aba
illya d eroxion ashaina,
Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by konklushun(f): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
torlord3424:
What year did you finish at Monikab?

Re: Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College by mcobajemu(m): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2018
I also attended Abdul Azeez, but left for Loja in 1993. What set are you?
SBabaJ:
Abdul Aziz Attah Memorial Nursery & Primary School, Ilorin, Kwara State.
Thomas Adewumi International College, Oko, Kwara State.
Unilorin Secondary School, Ilorin.
University Of Ilorin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Pictures Of Rivers State University / Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life / Rccg Scholaship/bursary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.