Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral (25961 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Olugbenger(m): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
Denied NIgerian visa?
I thought thats the easiest to get!

3 Likes

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
Keneking: Something is fishy about the whole thing leading to her death which most of us do not know.

You are married but there is a fo0l telling the whole world that he is in love with you...And your legal hussy does not give a DAMN. I can not comprehend this in Nigeria. All because of big brother,grammy and relationship. Rubbish!!!!
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Bluemosquito(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
Woh! This is weird but cool! At least Naija don start to the deny visa to whiteskin porks who think the are gods.

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by tellwisdom: 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
Happy married life....lovely couples sad..When is the white wedding taking place?? sad
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by jhydebaba(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ends never shall wonder cheesy Nija sef dey deny person visa grin
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by topsyking: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
Olugbenger: Denied NIgerian visa?
I thought thats the easiest to get!
not any more...that was before....fastest growing economy in the world n u want our visa to be gotten so easy..not anymore..una go soon dey queue for naija visa..all u motherfuckker white
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Symphony007: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
So when "COUNTRIES" deny people visa's, nigeria too deny visa?cheesy:Dwhen did nigeria start denying visa? This smells funny.
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by greatgod2012(f): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
Personally, i want to believe there is more to what we read here.

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Dranatomy: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nigeria Embassy knows what they are doing...No need gossiping same here
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by sexybash(f): 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
tellwisdom: Happy married life....lovely couples sad..When is the white wedding taking place?? sad
na wa oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by BankuTilapia: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
the_ripper3: Baba, take flight enter Ghana, from ther enter ABC to naija to boycott yeye Naija Visa.
A true Nigerian wit a Nigerian talent, i Jux luv da way u r teaching da guy how to SCAM his way into Nigeria despite been denied visa. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by freecocoa(f): 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
tellwisdom: Happy married life....lovely couples sad..When is the white wedding taking place?? sad
You think you are being funny, you and your useless jokes dry pass sahara desert.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by snadguy007(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
the_ripper3: Baba, take flight enter Ghana, from ther enter ABC to naija to boycott yeye Naija Visa.
bros na tru u talk.
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
All dis lies
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by ifihearam: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
Really?
Tell me more.
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by brosdoncome(m): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
Jimmy Boy: Isn't suppose to have a Nigerian passport or at least a Residence permit, being married to a Nigerian for more than 5 years?

U dey mind all these news agencies and their fake news....he should have either of what u just mentioned if he is "Skibobo" husband cheesy
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by LeOstrich: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
This Goldie wowo no be small.

Yoruba girls no fine one kobo!

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by tellwisdom: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
freecocoa: You think you are being funny, you and your useless jokes dry pass sahara desert.

Stop qouting me, MGBEKE sad
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by huninaija(f): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2013
very funny and sad thread.. i don't even know what to believe anymore concerning Goldie's death..

she was a very multi-talented indivdual it seems... oyinbo man on one side and ugandan bobo on the other side claiming love!!

please let her rip!! angry

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Intrepid1(m): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
The Nigerian visa officer go come write 'denied Briton entry visa' in his report for the week. And them go come pay am complete salary.
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Adurangba(f): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
Fucktards/ Whats the big deal? How many people have wives here in Nigeria and are refused visa to see them. How many people want to go to America/Britain to see their spouses and were denied? Did they cry blue murder on NairaLand.

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by paparazzi1987(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
boron10: So Nigeria embassy can actually deny someone visa? Like seriously, does this man require a visa before visiting naija? With the degree of our border's porosity, i believe the most sensible thing he should have done is to apply for Niger rep, benin rep or cameroun visa. And then take a bus from any of these countries to wherever he wants to go in nigeria.

He does not even need a passport to come here. Naija is the easiest country in the world to visit.

grin grin grin grin grin YOU TOO FUNNY
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Adurangba(f): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
Symphony007: So when "COUNTRIES" deny people visa's, nigeria too deny visa?cheesy:Dwhen did nigeria start denying visa? This smells funny.

whats d meaning of this?

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by solomon111(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
The reason why he was denied visa was not stated,but some Nigerians have already started castigating the embassy.
Go to the various embassies in lagos & abuja and see how millions of Nigerians are denied visa due to one frivolous reason or the other.

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by solomon111(m): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
Symphony007: So when "COUNTRIES" deny people visa's, nigeria too deny visa?cheesy:Dwhen did nigeria start denying visa? This smells funny.
mumu pikin.
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Melahou(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
i didnt no visa is required to enter naija
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by free2ryhme: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Amen Joan: When will the controversies end??

how is dis a controversy... ? he was denied a visa has become controversy na wa oooo ....
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by free2ryhme: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
tutudex: If he is rily her hussy den I dont see y he should be denied visa. Our embassy staff dey craze?

no our embassy staff are not insane but sound and sane.. maybe his papers are incomplete or there might be irregularities in his documents .. Because we dont value of our national pride does not mean our embassies shld make nigeria a dumping .. there is a system and a process even when we dont trust it but at least we have a structure working in our foreign missions outside dis country...
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by optimusprime2(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
If I were the Nigerian Consular officer interviewing him, I would have denied him too on Various levels, why?
Simple, 1stly I would'nt be Sentimental about it because this dude was barely seen around Goldie, (I'd be more sentimental with Prezzo)
1. You should'nt be coming here to apply for a Visa since you claimed to have Married her "In Nigeria" note (the TD.W pics) & been her Husband legally for over 5years, then its only Standard procedure you should have had Nigerian Residency, why dont you have Nigerian Residency?? Didnt you not come into Nigeria with a Nigerian Visa initially?
2-You were her Husband, where were you all the while she was alive? She was a pretty loud Celeb you know (trust me no amount of talk he would have given, would have justified a responsible reason-so thats a direct minus on this question) esp since I being the CO, is a fan of Goldie.
(Infact the 1st two questions would've made me decide the denial)
I'm done here... No not yet
3. Interestingly you claimed to have applied for Nigerian citizenship from previous reports/interviews, could you show me any permit you have had that entitled you to apply?(theres no way he'd pop out a Nigerian Driving License, Nigerian bank statement or resisdency permit that would make me not approve his Visa, but in the absence of that, I'd raise my eyebrows). Of course we all know how easy it is to get the above mentioned permits in Naija.
4- Why has your application for citizenship taken too long? You should have been given a Passport like yesterday if you applied when you said you did...
5-You claimed to have worked for MTN & Glo could I please see Documents that match the dates you mentioned? (theres no way he'd present those & be Denied)
in the end I think he failed to present documents to support his claims...
My response after questioning; The Goldie situation, is already controversial as it is, and anyone popping up, out of the blues to claim a right of allowance without adequate proof will be deemed a 419 by all means... Denies the Mans application.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leo Reacts As Cee-C Receives Acid Threat / Wizkid Becomes Part Of Cîroc X Moschino Collaboration (photos) / Julius Agwu Celebrates Daughter’s 6th Birthday In USA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.