Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral (25963 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by tpapi: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
boron10: So Nigeria embassy can actually deny someone visa? Like seriously, does this man require a visa before visiting naija? With the degree of our border's porosity, i believe the most sensible thing he should have done is to apply for Niger rep, benin rep or cameroun visa. And then take a bus from any of these countries to wherever he wants to go in nigeria.

He does not even need a passport to come here. Naija is the easiest country in the world to visit.
he is a big boy,he dos not need To b goi thru niger or cameroon,he can comfortably get a direct fliht to naija
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by YorubaOmoge: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
Didn't h automatically become a Nigerian citizen when signed he dotted lines?
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by angelz(f): 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
Pls does any1 knows goldie's surname b4 she married Andrew Harvey?
For Those of u wu beliv d man is a gold digger, d opposite was what l read on naija gist.
Dat goldie snatched d man from her best friend in london who was married to him with 2 children.
Eloped to Nigeria in 2005 n married d man cus of his wealth before she became a celebrity.
Can som1 pls confirm d veracity or otherwise of dis story.
l also read that she had a daugther, for who, l dont know.
Funnt stories after her death.
For a fact, she was still married to the man until her death.

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Sxsells: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
tpia@:
on what basis are they denying him the visa?

hmm, nkan be, what kind of situation is this?

will prezo be there?

should prezo be the one attending her funeral in the capacity of spouse when her husband says he was married to her for 8 years?

not saying prezzo should not attend, just that it looks weird if the declared husband isnt allowed into the country.

unless there's something involved which the rest of us arent privy to.

Nigerians and speculative analysis... People get denied visas for various reasons; genuine and trivial..

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by YorubaOmoge: 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
angelz: Pls does any1 knows goldie's surname b4 she married Andrew Harvey?
For Those of u wu beliv d man is a gold digger, d opposite was what l read on naija gist.
Dat goldie snatched d man from her best friend in london who was married to him with 2 children.
Eloped to Nigeria in 2005 n married d man cus of his wealth before she became a celebrity.
please shut up with your lame rumor.
Nigerian women will never stop iyalode-ing. Ragamuffins

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by TableLeg(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
Yet again... more drama! undecided
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by zeefa: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
The whole issue is turning 2 be a super story! Goldie-Prezzo vs Goldie Oyinbo harvey! Prezzo was granted naija Visa & the main hubby denied. Dis na real "Skibobo". Anyway, am api 4 Prezzo cos the guy is already finding himself glue with naija celebrities cos if they ask where things happen in africa....men na naija oooOoooooo. RIP skibobo!

Somebody shld help me tell Prezzo that I av a house 2 let arnd ajegunle, a gud 2bed 4 him.
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by free2ryhme: 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
there is one thing i love abt Yoruba people .. they respect their culture as long as the right thing is done .. As for Mr harvey, he is a lucky man
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by free2ryhme: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
boron10: So Nigeria embassy can actually deny someone visa? Like seriously, does this man require a visa before visiting naija? With the degree of our border's porosity, i believe the most sensible thing he should have done is to apply for Niger rep, benin rep or cameroun visa. And then take a bus from any of these countries to wherever he wants to go in nigeria.

He does not even need a passport to come here. Naija is the easiest country in the world to visit.

Useless talk!!! An example of I-wan-comment-because-everybody-dey-comment

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by hourlarwharley(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
Thank God o, Nigeria Self don dey deny Visa.Thank God o, Nigeria Self don dey deny Visa.Thank God o, Nigeria Self don dey deny Visa.
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by BankuTilapia: 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Didn't h automatically become a Nigerian citizen when signed he dotted lines?

And who want to be a Nigerian citizen grin grin
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by famousg: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
When has nigeria started denining british citizen visa,niger always doing things at the wrong END.
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by bambuzz88: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
Keneking: Something is fishy about the whole thing leading to her death which most of us do not know.

You are married but there is a fo0l telling the whole world that he is in love with you...And your legal hussy does not give a DAMN. I can not comprehend this in Nigeria. All because of big brother,grammy and relationship. Rubbish!!!!
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by deb(m): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
woodcook: With our current security problems, Nigeria embassy abroad will think twice before granting foreigners visa into the country. They had better deny him visa than face international embarrassment if he gets kidnapped or "bokoed"

Where are you from? angry
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nigerian Embassies should stop this madness of denying white men VISAS that intends coming to Nigeria to help us liquidate our liabilities(women)

They should allow the Harvey man entry jor to bury his dead and who knows he might be tempted to look in the direction of TONTO DIKE

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by logica(m): 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
He probably overstayed his visa limit on his last visit. For those saying "he should automatically have become a Nigerian citizen on marriage", is that how it's done world-wide? You just marry and ABRACADABRA you become a citizen of your spouses country? No need to apply right? That's even if the law permits.

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by tefund(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
chachacorner: Developing News: Nigerian Embassy DENIES Visa To Goldie Harvey’s Husband- Detail

http://chachacorner.com/developing-news-nigerian-embassy-denies-visa-to-goldie-harveys-husband-details/
Well, I am thinking that their reason must be to avoid trouble or more tales or what do you think? Oh well…

something phishy here
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by boron10(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
free2ryhme:

Useless talk!!! An example of I-wan-comment-because-everybody-dey-comment
And you dont have to quote me to make this your silly comment. An example of i must quote because every other persons dey quote.

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by tpia5: 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
logica: He probably overstayed his visa limit on his last limit. For those saying "he should automatically have become a Nigerian citizen on marriage", is that how it's done world-wide? You just marry and ABRACADABRA you become a citizen of your spouses country? No need to apply right? That's even of the law permits.

yes, you marry and are given stay, in the western world.

provided there's no suspicion or is it evidence of arrangee.

in this instance, an 8 year marriage should be reason enough for him to have a visa.

the secrecy they both attached to it, probably delayed the process.

besides, if he was indeed married to another nigerian woman before he met goldie, why wasnt he given a visa then?

see the wahala wey death cause sha shocked
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by tpia5: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
Melahou: i didnt no visa is required to enter naija

i'm also surprised.
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by tpia5: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
991:
sometimes it's good to see this oyibo people denied visa or even deported back to their countries.

R.I.P Susan Harvey

the susan harvey you're calling, is that a nigerian name?

and the actual owner of the name is the one who was denied visa.

see the irony in your statement?
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by jydeoshodi: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
topsyking: wow...i no no say goldie marry a whitey o...
something dey happen for this country....so she dey marry before and still dey enter anoda man ...
na wa o....well...maybe the whitey 'Dicken' no sweet again....or wat do u think

You must be Mad!!! were on earth av u been not only to be making silly comments
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by SELFWORTH: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by SELFWORTH: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: please shut up with your lame rumor.
Nigerian women will never stop iyalode-ing. Ragamuffins

All the details are over the net.
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Angel778(f): 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
tpia@:
on what basis are they denying him the visa?

hmm, nkan be, what kind of situation is this?

will prezo be there?

should prezo be the one attending her funeral in the capacity of spouse when her husband says he was married to her for 8 years?

not saying prezzo should not attend, just that it looks weird if the declared husband isnt allowed into the country.

unless there's something involved which the rest of us arent privy to.
I think u are right! there's more to the story. ystday on fb page, i saw a post of a lady that claimed to be" ifeoma harvey'' the first legal wife of mr harvey or whatever" and she claim to have two children for d guy" its all over in d news!

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Angel778(f): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
I read d same thng ysterday. i think it is in naija jist and one other celebrity magazin online. her name is' ifeoma harvey' she is base in london wth d two girls she had 4 mr harvey!
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by aduje(m): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2013

I suspect the Visa Denial is for the safety of Mr Harvey; My reasons

(1) He has an embattled relationship with one Madam Ifeoma ( a Nigerian ) who is now crying that Goldie snatched her husband (though) she has remained silence until the death of Goldie.
(2) Prezzi to me appears to be a man with drug related issues (my personal opinion please) and being an entertainment celebrity, he will find his way into the country and his presence to me may further endanger the life of Mr Harvey

I think Goldie's family has some faults in these controversy: My question; why didn't they (Goldie's) family react and make statements when it was on news that Prezzi is getting married to their daughter? How come ordinary Nigerians (like me) never heard of Goldie being married until he died. Mr Harvey claimed that the marriage is about 8 years old. Another unconfirmed source said that Goldie's residence in Parkview - Ikoyi was originally rented by Mr Harvey before he even met late Goldie. I think the best thing is for the two rival husbands to stay in their country to avoid troubles. GOLDIE to me led a life full of controversies....talented though, non of her musics portray morals and culture (especially the videos). Let us always remember that we are Africans and very cultured. I think the Ekiti people will agree with me.

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
topsyking: wow...i no no say goldie marry a whitey o...
something dey happen for this country....so she dey marry before and still dey enter anoda man ...
na wa o....well...maybe the whitey 'Dicken' no sweet again....or wat do u think

I think you should order for another bottle of Alomo cool grin
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by free2ryhme: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
boron10:
And you dont have to quote me to make this your silly comment. An example of i must quote because every other persons dey quote.

make una see pickin oooo cheesy grin
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by YorubaOmoge: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

And who want to be a Nigerian citizen grin grin

You, of course.
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by nomorename(f): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
I that the woman who died? just asking because the person in the picture is dark skinned.

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by tpia5: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
^ the horse has long left that stable.

we're discussing other matters now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Edo Attire / Julius Agwu Celebrates Daughter’s 6th Birthday In USA (Photos) / Top 5 Fresh Musicians Already Taking Over The Nigeria Music Industry - 9jaflaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.