Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral (25962 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / An Interview With Andrew Harvey , Goldie's Husband / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by informatix: 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
Many nigerians were denied visa while there family wives,husbands and children are abroad. Goldie Oluwadimpe will always be remembered.
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by tpia5: 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
cant even spell her name right, nor are you making any point worth noting.

try again please, this time be better prepared.
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by wy2000(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
Olugbenger: Denied NIgerian visa?
I thought thats the easiest to get!

Nigerian Visa is actually very hard to get.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by wy2000(m): 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
tpia@:
on what basis are they denying him the visa?

hmm, nkan be, what kind of situation is this?

will prezo be there?

should prezo be the one attending her funeral in the capacity of spouse when her husband says he was married to her for 8 years?

not saying prezzo should not attend, just that it looks weird if the declared husband isnt allowed into the country.

unless there's something involved which the rest of us arent privy to.

Nigerians must really have a low view of their country to think that any tom, dick and harry should be allowed into the country.
Have you gone to embassy of other countries and seen Nigerian being denied visa, many with valid papers and with spouses?

Nigeria has every right to deny him Visa. Why does he have a valid visa if he was married to her.

Prezzo is an African, and Kenyan too. Kenya grants Nigerians Visa at port of entry, I have been a recipient countless times!!
It is called reciprocity in international relations. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reciprocity_(international_relations)

Also Check this topic in NL, https://www.nairaland.com/597104/fg-waives-visas-nationals-kenya

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by tpia5: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
^kindly explain how the husband is any tom dick and harry if they were married for 8 years.

he has pictures, even did a traditional wedding, what more are you looking for?

overseas, dont they give people stay once you are married to their citizen?
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by crackhouse(m): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
when is this Goldie shi.t gonna end? i am tired of this everyday Goldie story.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by wy2000(m): 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
tpia@:
^kindly explain how the husband is any tom dick and harry if they were married for 8 years.

he has pictures, even did a traditional wedding, what more are you looking for?

overseas, dont they give people stay once you are married to their citizen?

US and UK deny people visa, even for spousal visit. I have friends who had the issue (and some still having it).

The husband should have had a valid Visa if he was visiting her. Besides, Pictures doesnt mean the marriage is legal and valid.
Also visa application have their timelines, it wont be hurried because he wants to visit now.

The husband is from UK, which doesnt exactly treat holders of Nigerian passport with respect! So Nigerian normally reciprocate.

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2013
Keneking: Something is fishy about the whole thing leading to her death which most of us do not know.

You are married but there is a fo0l telling the whole world that he is in love with you...And your legal hussy does not give a DAMN. I can not comprehend this in Nigeria. All because of big brother,grammy and relationship. Rubbish!!!!

Who is the bigger fool? The man who declared his love for a married woman(a fact he might not have known as at then) or the married woman who hid her marital status from the world and frolicked with the man on tv all in the name of playing a game?

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by heywhyho(f): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2013
Le Ostrich: This Goldie wowo no be small.

Yoruba girls no fine one kobo!
Ode, show us pictures from ur tribe.
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Limaoscar: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
What is the 419/gold digger coming to do? he was no where to be found when Goldie was alive, she never referred to him in her life time(not even once), now she is dead, he wants to be associated with her in death. I must commend those that have denied him visa.
The Len(Andrew) Harvey that I know personally is not a gold digger but He talks toooooo much.May have talked himself into Trouble at the Nigerian Embassy. He is an Oil/gas worker...currently on a contract Job in Malaysia. He worked with us on a Shell Project in Lagos in 2007 and moved on to Total before ending up in Malaysia (His discipline is contracting and He gets paid a good Expert Salary for it).

His achilles is He likes limelight and controversies as much......contrary to what He's been telling the press. I hope they grant him the visa so He can come and make more news..

1 Like

Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by coputa(m): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2013
So Nigeria visa is now yeye, some of you dont knw the value of what you have. This country is blessed
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by Orikinla(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
Nigeria is Nollywood and Nollywood is Nigeria.
Funny people, funny country.
Full of psychos and sickos. grin
And they still live in denial. shocked
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by free2ryhme: 2:07am On Feb 24, 2013
boron10:
And you dont have to quote me to make this your silly comment. An example of i must quote because every other persons dey quote.

u be real bororo
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by cherriex(f): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
dplomaticVal: Why would the man still border himself to attend d funeral of the woman who he formally divorced?......I strongly believ dt d restless spirit of Goldie is huntin him!!
Are u a learner,who told u they were divorced? They are legally married upto d tym of her death.
Re: Goldie's Husband Denied Nigerian Visa To Attend Her Funeral by InvertedHammer: 5:34am On Feb 25, 2013
So Andrew returns to Nigeria... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Edo Attire / Julius Agwu Celebrates Daughter’s 6th Birthday In USA (Photos) / Top 5 Fresh Musicians Already Taking Over The Nigeria Music Industry - 9jaflaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.