Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (53688 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Promoe(m): 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
donchris33: For goodness sake not all teachers that teach in school are good leaders. We learn from what they teach even though they cant lead. Wasnt it a principal that did a virginity test here in nigeria sometime last year and she was condemned. Does being a principal whom students learn from make her a good leader and to imagine that she has been teaching and people learning from her for years. Eze promoe, as a dedicated and faithfull christain, will abandon your faith because a knowledgeable aetheist gives you reason why you should do so. I can learn from odumchi but he is not a leader, simple. And who is the person that bashes? Am not aware of anyone that bashes ooo or are you insinuating that if someone gets involved in an argument or debate to dispel lies and propaganda against his people, he is bashing? Explain further bro!
I don't expect you to be saying this, aren't you happy now? You'll now get a bashing type of Eze.
I already know that Onlytruth is going to win this election, unless another person is behind PointB's handle.
FYI, Onlytruth can never be my eze, instead that will happen I'll prefer lacasa or alj harem grin sad

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by joney360(m): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
Enough of this rubbish. EZE ODUMACHI please retake ur post. EZE does not resign. I refuse to accept ur resignation. MBA adi eme ya eme. A bu onye nze. Its a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
Promoe:
You think that we pay the Ezes women as salary tongue

Mba oh. Eze Ndi Igbo should be someone that seeks to be a role model to other Nairaland Igbos. The 'salary' is not important.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Promoe(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
CFCfan:

Mba oh. Eze Ndi Igbo should be someone that seeks to be a role model to other Nairaland Igbos. The 'salary' is not important.
Enough of this. This is old talk. Even Abacha said this before he was president.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by LordNaya: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
TO NDI IGBO ON NAIRALAND, I WOULD ADVICE THAT YOU DON'T NOMINATE AN "IGNORANT SUPREMACIST IGBO" WHO TRIES TO RUBBISH HIS/HER SISTER STATE BECAUSE OF AN UNEXPLANABLE EGO AND PRIDE BASED ON A SHAMEFUL SHIPWRECKED RATIONALIZATION. SOME OF THE CULPRIT ARE ALREADY BEING NOMINATED. SHOULD THE ELECTORAL TEAM MAKE THE ERROR OF ALLOWING A DELUDED PERSON TO BECOME EZE NDI IGBOLAND NAIRALAND; THE UNITY OF NDI IGBO ON NAIRALAND WOULD NOT BE VERY STRONG.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
Promoe:
Enough of this. This is old talk. Even Abacha said this before he was president.

Haba, I'm not comparable to Abacha oh. If I say something, I will do that thing.
I'm comparable to Ekwueme/Akpabio.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
Promoe:
I don't expect you to be saying this, aren't you happy now? You'll now get a bashing type of Eze.
I already know that Onlytruth is going to win this election, unless another person is behind PointB's handle.
FYI, Onlytruth can never be my eze, instead that will happen I'll prefer lacasa or alj harem grin sad

I just don't get all these random musing and snide comments. So PointB is now OnlyTruth, or is PointB even voting or campaigning for anyone? To think or remotely suggest I have a way of influencing the result of the election is stretching your imagination beyond it's limit. I have no vote, and will cast none!

If you want to handle the election kindly indicate your interest and I would be very happy to hand the baton over to you. Or you suppose that despite my commitment to this I don't have other things to do? If you want Alj_harem or lacasa and co as your Eze, how exactly is that my business?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
Below is the current Nomination Update.

Name Nominations
Alex101 - 4
Onlytruth - 10
KittyKings - 1
Obiagu1 - 1
Slimghost - 1
Okija_juju - 5
Manny4life - 3
Biafra_rep - 1
CFCfan - 1

Let's have more nominations please. If you have any reason why any of the nominees should not be polled by let's also have them.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nwannem whem does someone bash and when does one argue or debate to defend his people? When the case of ihejirika came up here on nairaland well meaning igbos were defending him on all those threads, if not the other tribes were having a filled day propagating all sorts of lies against the igbos. So, if odumchi as eze ndigbo make his on input on that issue he is bashing? Please what is bashing? What should be the work of an eze on an online forum if not involving himself on constructive debates.
Promoe:
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ejine(m): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
Post edited...
Just saw the results.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ejine(m): 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ndi ada, ekelee'm unu ooo
Ndi umunna, ekelee'm unu ooo

I see Onlytruth is well on his way to a second term. Hmmm... Cool, cool. smiley
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ejine(m): 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
And from the results, it looks like Okija Juju is well on his way to becoming the Buhari of Alaigbo grin

Sorry, somebody had to say it grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Dede1(m): 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
Lord Naya: TO NDI IGBO ON NAIRALAND, I WOULD ADVICE THAT YOU DON'T NOMINATE AN "IGNORANT SUPREMACIST IGBO" WHO TRIES TO RUBBISH HIS/HER SISTER STATE BECAUSE OF AN UNEXPLANABLE EGO AND PRIDE BASED ON A SHAMEFUL SHIPWRECKED RATIONALIZATION. SOME OF THE CULPRIT ARE ALREADY BEING NOMINATED. SHOULD THE ELECTORAL TEAM MAKE THE ERROR OF ALLOWING A DELUDED PERSON TO BECOME EZE NDI IGBOLAND NAIRALAND; THE UNITY OF NDI IGBO ON NAIRALAND WOULD NOT BE VERY STRONG.

This is Internet and it does not hurt to speak the truth or bear falsehood. If you are really concerned about the unity of Ndigbo on Nairaland, please highlight the deluded character or characters already nominated.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Promoe(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
PointB: Below is the current Nomination Update.

Name Nominations
Alex101 - 4
Onlytruth - 10
KittyKings - 1
Obiagu1 - 1
Slimghost - 1
Okija_juju - 5
Manny4life - 3
Biafra_rep - 1
CFCfan - 1

Let's have more nominations please. If you have any reason why any of the nominees should not be polled by let's also have them.
You can bring him on but let me warn him.
Please Onlytruth, speak for yourself and your community, don't speak for the whole Igbos. GOODLUCK!
Maurice PointB Iwu and Attahiru 9ja_I_hail Jega, keep it up, I'm watching.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by pazienza(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
Kc3000:

What's your body count Have you slain more ofenmanu than Dede1? grin Well, here's a medal of valor. . .keep up the campaign!!!

Chai! All hail DEDE1 the slayer of ofe nmanus. Hahaha! Dede ikaraka!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by spade: 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
asim kam tunyere nwanne anyi onlytruth vootu mu.

Onlytruth! Naani eziokwu.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Promoe(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
donchris33: Nwannem whem does someone bash and when does one argue or debate to defend his people? When the case of ihejirika came up here on nairaland well meaning igbos were defending him on all those threads, if not the other tribes were having a filled day propagating all sorts of lies against the igbos. So, if odumchi as eze ndigbo make his on input on that issue he is bashing? Please what is bashing? What should be the work of an eze on an online forum if not involving himself on constructive debates.
NONSENCE! Odumchi's tenure is 12 months and he stayed barely 2 months, tell me, is 10 months too little for him to improve?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Emmy9898: 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
Promoe: I have been following this thread for long time but this is what I have to say about this fellows;

Odumchi
He has been a better eze in 2 months than Onlytruth in 12 months. Its so pathetic that you guys were so dumb in thinking. I wonder what you guys expect from your Eze. Is it to open a thread like "Yorubas are the dirtiest people on earth" or "Hausas are bloody people"? I don't really understand this Eze NL ish. An Eze also is a teacher, which I saw this quality in Odumchi. He is very experienced in Igbo culture and I and many folks have got to learn a lot from this. For those who said he was 17 years, if a 17years boy's post is more educative than a 40years old fool forever man's post, isn't it the more reason to give him even more credits for his work? Instead all you could do is to team up and oust out eze. What sort of lesson are you teaching to non-Igbos about Igbo culture? An Abramovich system of government? No matter how bad a rulers tenure maybe, you're suppose to let him finish his tenure before unleashing words on him. You guys have started the rebellion and it has come to stay.
Ogugua
You're a promising eze nwayi, you look like one who really have vision for the umuada. Thumbs up, but if I were you I would equally resign, (i'm not asking you to, it's just me) because it's a strong revulsion to me, to work together with bunches of pointless and visionless people.

Onlytruth
I don't have anything against you but seriously with all due respect I'm very ashamed of you. You as the past eze suppose to use your leadership experience to settle matters here but instead you stood at the forefront in criticizing the eze. I don't know if its because you needed a second tenure but didn't get it then you decided to vent your frustration on the new eze. So pathetic! If you're to be re-elected, then everything here is just a joke.

Okija juju
I have nothing against you, i really love your sense of humour but unfortunately, this is not an eze comedy position. Electing you is just like a joke, because you're likely to throw insults on people. You all can check his siggy for confirmation. Hey! Don't even try to edit it angry

PointB & 9ja_I_hail
You guys have proven to us to be pointless just as Yoruba folks describe you. You follow the advice of few riffraffs and thereby indirectly making us a fool. Shame on you!

Advocate, Malawian, donchris, berem and other members of the Association of Rebels
I'm considering joining your group if Maurice PointB Iwu mess up with our votes. I hope i'm welcomed wink Having said all these, I hereby nominate emmm

Odumchi's son grin

Mr. Promoe,

I salute you grin grin grin

Are you done yet hurling insults left and right on every face you detest? grin grin grin

I waited to find out whether any of your friends would step forward to call you to order, but so far none has been brave enough to do so. I am not surprised. grin grin

Mr. Promoe, I don't care whether you support Odumchi or OnlyTruth, but you must learn to behave yourself in a public forum. Your post almost portrays you as a fruitcake, and I will tell why:

First, Mr. Promoe, you confessed in your post that you do not understand "this Eze Nl ish", and yet you were quick to conclude that Odumchi was a better Eze in 2 months than OnlyTruth was in 12 months. If I may ask, by what criteria then did you make this judgement, given your confession that you really don't understand " Eze Nl ish" ?

Secondly, you claimed in your first sentence that you have been following Eze Ndi Igbo proceedings for a long time. I believed you. grin grin
But a moment later, you wondered what we expect from our Eze. My question is, why don't you know?

Finally, you started hurling your insults. That was when I immediately stopped reading you.

Mr. Promoe, judging from your largely incoherent post, it is likely you are a very small kid. In Igboland we respect our elders. Please, learn to do that at all times.

I wish you luck.

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Promoe(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
PointB:

I just don't get all these random musing and snide comments. So PointB is now OnlyTruth, or is PointB even voting or campaigning for anyone? To think or remotely suggest I have a way of influencing the result of the election is stretching your imagination beyond it's limit. I have no vote, and will cast none!

If you want to handle the election kindly indicate your interest and I would be very happy to hand the baton over to you. Or you suppose that despite my commitment to this I don't have other things to do? If you want Alj_harem or lacasa and co as your Eze, how exactly is that my business?
Why would it be? I can never have anything in common with a fraudster like you, it's just passion for my homeland that's killing me angry

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by FreeGlobe(f): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
PointB: Below is the current Nomination Update.

Name Nominations
Alex101 - 4
Onlytruth - 10
KittyKings - 1
Obiagu1 - 1
Slimghost - 1
Okija_juju - 5
Manny4life - 3
Biafra_rep - 1
CFCfan - 1

wtf? I guess the igbos voting Onlytruth and Okija Juju are the trolls and dummies around here.
@PointB I have reasons why the above elements should not be polled.
I insist there should be no perpetual eze. We know odumchi won because people needed a fresh air from onlytruth. Okija or whatever is not fit to even lead himself, someone who does not even have any belief of himself. Am disappointed.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
Promoe:
Why would it be? I can never have anything in common with a fraudster like you, it's just passion for my homeland that's killing me angry

Come on dude, you're really crossing the line now, why accuse of him fraud?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Promoe(m): 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
Emmy9898:

Mr. Promore,

Are you done yet hurling insults left and right on every face you detest? grin grin grin

I waited to find out whether any of your friends would step forward to call you to order, but so far none has been brave enough to do so. I am not surprised. grin grin

Mr. Promoe, I don't care whether you support Odumchi or OnlyTruth, but you must learn to behave yourself in a public forum. Your post almost portrays you as a fruitcake, and I will tell why:

First, Mr. Promoe, you confessed in your post that you do not understand "this Eze Nl ish", and yet you were quick to conclude that Odumchi was a better Eze in 2 months than OnlyTruth was in 12 months. If I may ask, by what criteria then did you make this judgement, given your confession that you really don't understand " Eze Nl ish" ?

Secondly, you claimed in your first sentence that you have been following Eze Ndi Igbo proceedings for a long time. I believed you. grin grin
But a moment later, you wondered what we expect from our Eze. My question is, why don't you know?

Finally, you started hurling your insults. That was when I immediately stopped reading you.

Mr. Promore, judging from your largely incoherent post, it is likely you are a very small kid. In Igboland we respect our elders. If you were born abroad, or grew up abroad, believe me, you have a lot of work to do catching up with our culture.

I wish you luck.

No matter how bad your leader is, won't you allow him to finish his tenure before you come up with your facile misanthropism, you come here and call me a kid. It's ok. We'll know who's the kid.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Promoe(m): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
FreeGlobe:
wtf? I guess the igbos voting Onlytruth and Okija Juju are the trolls and dummies around here.
@PointB I have reasons why the above elements should not be polled.
I insist there should be no perpetual eze. We know odumchi won because people needed a fresh air from onlytruth. Okija or whatever is not fit to even lead himself, someone who does not even have any belief of himself. Am disappointed.
Oh Good Lord, you beat me to that cheesy
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Promoe(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
manny4life:

Come on dude, you're really crossing the line now, why accuse of him fraud?
I'm sorry I couldn't help that, but he can stop it by stop replying my posts. The view of his name around mine incites my fury.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Areosapien(f): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
I'm voting Alex101 for the sake of freshness.
We need a new nyash on that throne.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
Promoe:
I'm sorry I couldn't help that, but he can stop it by stop replying my posts. The view of his name around mine incites my fury.

You did nothing wrong to me so you don't have to apologize to me, but to whom you called a fraudster. This is why I keep preaching tolerance on here - we have differing opinions and ideas, but let's be tolerant of each other views.

Thank you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ank(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
PointB: Please Umunna, let's cease fire and move ahead.

The nomination process is still on. Please don't forget that you are all entitled to two nominations. If have have made one, you are free to nominate another. But let's not nominate same person twice.

Further more, if you object to any nomination for whatever reason do not hesitate to state it.
If and individual has two ID and use one to instigate trouble, and the other to preach peace, such handles are considered one and the same, for the emanate from same mind. Ndi Igbo want 'fit and proper' individual from any Igboland (SE,SS or NC) to lead them. Let's be bold yet civil in this process. May our ancestors guide us.

Below is the update nomination list. Kindly nudge me if I have made any omission or mistake in the tally.

Name Nominations
Alex101 - 4
Onlytruth - 7
KittyKings - 1
Obiagu1 - 1
Slimghost - 1
okija_juju. - 4
Manny4life - 1

I nominate Onlytruth, he is the one.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
Areosapien: I'm voting Alex101 for the sake of freshness.
We need a new nyash on that throne.

LWKMD!! grin grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Afam4eva(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
@PointB
I think your updates of nominees and no of votes should be in descending order rather than randomly.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
Emmy9898:

Mr. Promoe,

Mr. Promoe, judging from your largely incoherent post, it is likely you are a very small kid. In Igboland we respect our elders. Please, learn to do that at all times.

I wish you luck.

lol you beat me to this
the promoe guy is drinking from his behind
he thinks he and his lame dolts can intimidate us into allowing a lame duck on the throne
ts ts ts ts....
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
i nominate kettykings
the guy is the closest we can get to another onlytruth

i fear that onlytruth may not even accept this nomination
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
Promoe: I have been following this thread for long time but this is what I have to say about this fellows;

Odumchi
He has been a better eze in 2 months than Onlytruth in 12 months. Its so pathetic that you guys were so dumb in thinking. I wonder what you guys expect from your Eze. Is it to open a thread like "Yorubas are the dirtiest people on earth" or "Hausas are bloody people"? I don't really understand this Eze NL ish. An Eze also is a teacher, which I saw this quality in Odumchi. He is very experienced in Igbo culture and I and many folks have got to learn a lot from this. For those who said he was 17 years, if a 17years boy's post is more educative than a 40years old fool forever man's post, isn't it the more reason to give him even more credits for his work? Instead all you could do is to team up and oust out eze. What sort of lesson are you teaching to non-Igbos about Igbo culture? An Abramovich system of government? No matter how bad a rulers tenure maybe, you're suppose to let him finish his tenure before unleashing words on him. You guys have started the rebellion and it has come to stay.
Ogugua
You're a promising eze nwayi, you look like one who really have vision for the umuada. Thumbs up, but if I were you I would equally resign, (i'm not asking you to, it's just me) because it's a strong revulsion to me, to work together with bunches of pointless and visionless people.

Onlytruth
I don't have anything against you but seriously with all due respect I'm very ashamed of you. You as the past eze suppose to use your leadership experience to settle matters here but instead you stood at the forefront in criticizing the eze. I don't know if its because you needed a second tenure but didn't get it then you decided to vent your frustration on the new eze. So pathetic! If you're to be re-elected, then everything here is just a joke.

Okija juju
I have nothing against you, i really love your sense of humour but unfortunately, this is not an eze comedy position. Electing you is just like a joke, because you're likely to throw insults on people. You all can check his siggy for confirmation. Hey! Don't even try to edit it angry

PointB & 9ja_I_hail
You guys have proven to us to be pointless just as Yoruba folks describe you. You follow the advice of few riffraffs and thereby indirectly making us a fool. Shame on you!

Advocate, Malawian, donchris, berem and other members of the Association of Rebels
I'm considering joining your group if Maurice PointB Iwu mess up with our votes. I hope i'm welcomed wink Having said all these, I hereby nominate emmm

Odumchi's son grin

[b]Bia nwoke m before i reply you, first remove that Eze in your name you can keep the promo no issues.

I don't know how you people define leadership. On a serious note Ezepromo i was looking towards your direction as someone who can make good leadership but your utterances here shows truly you are not different from this present leaders we have in ala igbo, who used to displease the people they lead (umu Igbo)just to please their political friends and allies in far north and south west.

During the last election did you support and canvass for odumchi more than me? Nwanne it is my nature to keep things real, i can't please Odumchi and sacrifice our future when his leadership is making everything look crippled here or are you blind?

Point of correction man, i never voiced out for odumchi to resign or to be sacked, what i did was constructive criticism to wake him up. Is it a crime to criticize a leader when it is obvious that his leadership is ashamed to speak for the people who voted him in?

Nwanne history will judge me if i failed to criticize him to work because i am among those who endorsed him and supported him.
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (59) (Reply)

Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos / Peter Odili & Others Reject Democracy Heroes Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.