Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,896 members, 7,838,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (53775 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 1:15am On Feb 23, 2013
ndu_chucks:

nwanne m, let me put this issue to bed once and for all - apologies for the momentary diversion from the purpose of this thread.

The Amalgamation document which you referred to was based on Nigeria - a colony of the British rogues. Once we became independent, our independence also included freedom from the nonsensical experiment laid out in the so-called Amalgamation document. We have since moved on and been admitted to the UN. Your own governors will work on your long term imprisonment if you dare bring up the issue next year.

You people are better off making the best out of your country, Nigeria. Its time to come out of the bush and learn to live like civilized patriots.

Though this isn't the place to argue this, but your claim that it included freedom from the nonsensical experiment is pure illusion. If there was freedom, why was the experiment not annulled? Why extend the experiment for 100 years? Does the independence you support specify this?

Granted that our independence was given to us after being a British colony, but, keep in mind that independence simply means (freedom to exercise your right how you choose), but it does mean that parties that have been merged will default back to the status quo. I mean, if there was freedom @ the time of Independence, the Northern and Southern protectorate would have defected back to the status quo, both would have had separate independence documents, after all it was all an experiment... Well, let's leave this discussion for another thread.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 1:15am On Feb 23, 2013
Promoe:
Please stop wasting bandwidth, there's no jupiter that can make me be in support of this until you do the right thing. We have a way of doing things here, we aren't running an Abramovich system of government. You can't impose a system of government on us.

So what do you expect to be done?

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by OneNaira6: 1:28am On Feb 23, 2013
PointB: Welcome back all of you. I believe Onlytruth would join us in the course of the proceedings.

So let's get this nomination started. Subject to rules stated on the first pages, bonafide members of our Igbo community may now commence nomination of their choice candidates for the Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland election. Please note that you are entitled to make make two nominations. One may also sufffice.

Let me also restate that the Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland stool is exclusively reserved for the male folks, while the Eze Nwanyi is for the female. The Eze Nwanyi position is NOT vacant, and we should not be nominating any female poster at this time. Therefore, those females who have been nominated will not reflect in the update.

Nomination made previously on this thread updated below. Kindly gently nudge me if there is any omission:

Nomination Update.
Alex101 - 2
Onlytruth - 1
KittyKings - 1

Alex101's self nomination will also be taken as acceptance of nomination.

Let's roll...

Mscheww change this route and make Eze ndi-Igbo for both sexes. Eze ndi Igbo means ruler of all Igbo no be so while the Eze nwanyi is his counterpart that usually have the grounds to rule just the women right or am I mistaking? Change this ooo. Let babymama run for eze ndi igbo. Onlytruth or alex, he caught my interest, are great people but I still want Babymama. Why can't she run?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by EzePromoe: 1:37am On Feb 23, 2013
manny4life:

So what do you expect to be done?
Call Odumchi back, let him serve his tenure finish.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 1:42am On Feb 23, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Call Odumchi back, let him serve his tenure finish.

How can you call someone who willingly resigned, did you read his resignation speech on the other thread?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by pazienza(m): 1:48am On Feb 23, 2013
So far so good. I very much like alex101 stance on issues involving the position of ndiigbo in nigeria today, any igbo leader that does not see secession from nigeria as a must for ndiigbo,will never have my support.

I want to hear from onlytruth,before i make my nomination, i had always thought that onlytruth is the one igbo guy that would always have my vote,but damn! I had never seen any igbo that share the sentiments i have for ndiigbo continued bondage in nigeria like alex 101.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by OneNaira6: 1:52am On Feb 23, 2013
Abagworo:

I'm a real Igbo guy and believe in reality. The Eze you guys elected has already resigned and what makes you think the next one won't resign. You started from a woman winning the Eze-elect to introducing the male. Can't you see that it ain't working? By the way who is the Sarkin Hausawa of Nairaland or the Amanyanabo of Ijaw on Nairaland or Obong of Efil/Ibibio on Nairaland or even Oba of Edos(who have internationaly recognized monarchy) on Nairaland?

SMH!! Everyday I lose respect for this man and this was someone I respected the most, excluding onlytruth and dede1, on this forum.

Agbaworo please what is going on with you? The way you are speaking, you give the younger generation the right to insult and ridicule you. I never insult my elders unless he or she insults me first but incase of the others, please it's a shame seeing a man your age being insulted on this forum. I'm not going to say what they said is not the truth but you shouldn't use words that would bring ridicule to you. You speak and look foreign each day.

Is there anyway we can help, biko. What is going on?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Onlytruth(m): 3:54am On Feb 23, 2013
Let me start on a sombre note because of the sudden abdication of the throne by our brother Odumchi.

I have many things to say and I shall try to capture all the points as much as possible.

I start by saying that the sudden departure of Odumchi throws a wrench in the works of our little “organisation” of Ndigbo here in Nairaland. I personally did not expect him to resign. All I said was that he should appoint a cabinet and start work immediately, because there is a clear vacuum of leadership among Ndigbo here because of his distance and silence. My greatest concern was not about anything more than that Ndigbo were already beginning to tear at each other across state lines. I had wanted that to be checked by somebody in Igbo leadership here, often with a single comment or two calling warring parties to order and warning them of consequence if they didn't stop.

None of that happened.

I remember how we labored to cage some renegade characters who cause division in Igboland. We succeeded to some extent because their activities have reduced drastically (though Mad-cow just joined them this year). It has often (and always) been my belief that if Ndigbo can stand together, we can achieve ANYTHING, whether as Nigerians or as Biafrans (both options remain on the table). However, we shall achieve NOTHING if all we do is look at each other from across state, LGA, geopolitical zones, and towns divides. To me, that is even the most urgent job for the Eze here. When we make significant achievement in that direction, believe me Nigeria will beg us to become the kings of Nigeria. That is the basis of my mindset and worldview as far as Ndigbo are concerned. Odum was my Prime minister during my tenure, and I had hoped he would step in fully, but I was wrong. I respect his wishes.

The second issue I want to discuss is that of the manner in which the owner of this site (or his sidekick called Mukina2) banned me without any concrete reason other than a show of power. I believe that the moderators of this section (OAMJ4, Afam4ever (ezigbo nwa), and erstwhile Jarus, know my views about such show of power. Without any intent to insult much, I believe that it is logically anachronistic that a business owner would “ban” someone contributing to his business. LOL. cheesy I am from Nnewi, a typical business town, and own an existing business in Nigeria, and about to start a potentially bigger one here in the US this year; so I understand how important certain “builders” are to business. In conventional business (brick and mortar business), one of such builders group are “contacts” (sometimes people pay millions to get them). The contact may not be giving you money directly, but definitely does so indirectly. I believe I am a builder in Nairaland, who even deserve PAY for building this site with solid comments and insights. So, I would be damned to ever accept been banned by anybody here. LOL. shocked undecided There are two ways I can react to this ban, and I would not discuss any for now, so let me move on to the main gist here. cool

I am pondering what to do about another run at this office. Ordinarily, I would not even think of running again (refer to my belief about being an unappreciated builder on Nairaland); but I am contemplating another run because I even see some people trying to reverse psych me, a typical nwa afo Igbo. LOL. They hope that by insulting me, I would fall for their windbagged gambits.
Perhaps the most compelling reason for me to run is because none of the people who I have personally worked with and noted their commitment to Ndigbo and leadership strengths, wants to run. PointB for example is my idea of an excellent replacement for me. FACE (who has not come to Nairaland for sometime now) is another. Both are from Abia state, the state that produce top leaders and generals (not that it matters though). I still would beg PointB to hand over this electoral bag to someone else and take up this role. I am not a good bureaucrat, I would have offered myself for this election commissioner job, even if to relieve PointB and deny him any more excuses.

In the absence of these men I can vouch for, another man that I would LOVE to replace me here is Alex101. I have known Alex for a few years now, and he is a lion heart. I also know his LGA in Imo state (Ideato South, LGA). This area is known for producing some of the best Igbo sons and daughters in ALL fields ( business, education, politics, military, etc). So, I would endorse Alex to replace me if I decide not to run. If Alex emerges, I believe we can support him with Igbo eggheads here (who fully understand what the deal is about Nigeria and Biafra). If we do that, he would make an excellent Eze. cool

I also wish to appeal to ANY able Igbo man to step up and contest this election. We need you NOW.
Talk and criticisms and side tackles are very easy, but they are reserved for COWARDS. The best way to prove yourself is to step up and offer yourself for service. I believe I have done mine. cool

For all those who accuse me of pushing out Odumchi, what can I say since you've already made up your minds. LOL. But bear one thing in mind, IGBO UNITY is very fragile, and any Eze MUST always show up for a fight anytime he sees that unity being threatened by anybody in this site. It is one of the reasons why we all HATE Alj-harem. He always works to disunite us. So, our new Eze must never keep quiet when he sees Igbo going freely at one another. I know that the job is tasking, and may even portend some personal risks, but Ndigbo say that “okwukwe ka nwa ewu ji amago nne ya” (it takes a higher level of faith to attempt the seemingly impossible). cool

Let this process continue. I shall make my decision known to you subsequently.

Dalu nu. Jisie nu ike.

Igbo nma nma nu!

Signed,

Onlytruth. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by nduchucks: 4:23am On Feb 23, 2013
Onlytruth:
So, I would be damned to ever accept been banned by anybody here. LOL. shocked undecided There are two ways I can react to this ban, and I would not discuss any for now.

shatap dia, coming out in the middle of the night like a witch believing that some of us are asleep and will not put you in your rightful place promptly. You are so full of yourself that you believe that you have the power to react to being banned causing any meaningful reaction by the mods. You've served your ban and I'd advise you to keep your mouth shut to avoid another ban, olodo

Cut the crap and run for the doggone Ezeship already, I'm ready to start whipping you to submission as usual. You are what my Yoruba brothers will call you eran iya, you like pain, so bring it on. Its been boring here lately.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Duduknight(m): 5:15am On Feb 23, 2013
Onlytruth: Let me start on a sombre note because of the sudden abdication of the throne by our brother Odumchi.

I have many things to say and I shall try to capture all the points as much as possible.

I start by saying that the sudden departure of Odumchi throws a wrench in the works of our little “organisation” of Ndigbo here in Nairaland. I personally did not expect him to resign. All I said was that he should appoint a cabinet and start work immediately, because there is a clear vacuum of leadership among Ndigbo here because of his distance and silence. My greatest concern was not about anything more than that Ndigbo were already beginning to tear at each other across state lines. I had wanted that to be checked by somebody in Igbo leadership here, often with a single comment or two calling warring parties to order and warning them of consequence if they didn't stop.

None of that happened.

I remember how we labored to cage some renegade characters who cause division in Igboland. We succeeded to some extent because their activities have reduced drastically (though Mad-cow just joined them this year). It has often (and always) been my belief that if Ndigbo can stand together, we can achieve ANYTHING, whether as Nigerians or as Biafrans (both options remain on the table). However, we shall achieve NOTHING if all we do is look at each other from across state, LGA, geopolitical zones, and towns divides. To me, that is even the most urgent job for the Eze here. When we make significant achievement in that direction, believe me Nigeria will beg us to become the kings of Nigeria. That is the basis of my mindset and worldview as far as Ndigbo are concerned. Odum was my Prime minister during my tenure, and I had hoped he would step in fully, but I was wrong. I respect his wishes.

The second issue I want to discuss is that of the manner in which the owner of this site (or his sidekick called Mukina2) banned me without any concrete reason other than a show of power. I believe that the moderators of this section (OAMJ4, Afam4ever (ezigbo nwa), and erstwhile Jarus, know my views about such show of power. Without any intent to insult much, I believe that it is logically anachronistic that a business owner would “ban” someone contributing to his business. LOL. cheesy I am from Nnewi, a typical business town, and own an existing business in Nigeria, and about to start a potentially bigger one here in the US this year; so I understand how important certain “builders” are to business. In conventional business (brick and mortar business), one of such builders group are “contacts” (sometimes people pay millions to get them). The contact may not be giving you money directly, but definitely does so indirectly. I believe I am a builder in Nairaland, who even deserve PAY for building this site with solid comments and insights. So, I would be damned to ever accept been banned by anybody here. LOL. shocked undecided There are two ways I can react to this ban, and I would not discuss any for now, so let me move on to the main gist here. cool

I am pondering what to do about another run at this office. Ordinarily, I would not even think of running again (refer to my belief about being an unappreciated builder on Nairaland); but I am contemplating another run because I even see some people trying to reverse psych me, a typical nwa afo Igbo. LOL. They hope that by insulting me, I would fall for their windbagged gambits.
Perhaps the most compelling reason for me to run is because none of the people who I have personally worked with and noted their commitment to Ndigbo and leadership strengths, wants to run. PointB for example is my idea of an excellent replacement for me. FACE (who has not come to Nairaland for sometime now) is another. Both are from Abia state, the state that produce top leaders and generals (not that it matters though). I still would beg PointB to hand over this electoral bag to someone else and take up this role. I am not a good bureaucrat, I would have offered myself for this election commissioner job, even if to relieve PointB and deny him any more excuses.

In the absence of these men I can vouch for, another man that I would LOVE to replace me here is Alex101. I have known Alex for a few years now, and he is a lion heart. I also know his LGA in Imo state (Ideato South, LGA). This area is known for producing some of the best Igbo sons and daughters in ALL fields ( business, education, politics, military, etc). So, I would endorse Alex to replace me if I decide not to run. If Alex emerges, I believe we can support him with Igbo eggheads here (who fully understand what the deal is about Nigeria and Biafra). If we do that, he would make an excellent Eze. cool

I also wish to appeal to ANY able Igbo man to step up and contest this election. We need you NOW.
Talk and criticisms and side tackles are very easy, but they are reserved for COWARDS. The best way to prove yourself is to step up and offer yourself for service. I believe I have done mine. cool

For all those who accuse me of pushing out Odumchi, what can I say since you've already made up your minds. LOL. But bear one thing in mind, IGBO UNITY is very fragile, and any Eze MUST always show up for a fight anytime he sees that unity being threatened by anybody in this site. It is one of the reasons why we all HATE Alj-harem. He always works to disunite us. So, our new Eze must never keep quiet when he sees Igbo going freely at one another. I know that the job is tasking, and may even portend some personal risks, but Ndigbo say that “okwukwe ka nwa ewu ji amago nne ya” (it takes a higher level of faith to attempt the seemingly impossible). cool

Let this process continue. I shall make my decision known to you subsequently.

Dalu nu. Jisie nu ike.

Igbo nma nma nu!

Signed,

Onlytruth. cool cool cool

Damn, this dude is proud.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by tiwasiaife(m): 5:49am On Feb 23, 2013
Ejiné: My vote goes to KettyKings

No two ways about it!
are u inlv?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by dayokanu(m): 6:17am On Feb 23, 2013
Duduknight:

Damn, this dude is proud.

I think he has something in common with that coward who fled warfront to Abidjan. All noise little substance

He just got banned like every Willywilly and Mekus and he is saying if they ban him again he would do this and that

Why not do what you want to do now, Instead of making empty noise. Show us what youve got you this cowardly wrapper tying uncircumcised Philistine

If dem ban you wetin go happen? You go stop Internet or reverse the earth revolution? Other than to sit down in your basement apartment and moan

I wonder why my friend Dendemoron has declined to run thereby giving this anumanu the audacity to be mouthing that rotten mouth off

Dendemorron though extremely retardeed is still better than this anuofia that called himself Ezeyibo wuruwuru
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by ifyalways(f): 6:19am On Feb 23, 2013
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

bla,bla,blaaaaa cry cry cheesy

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by ifyalways(f): 6:24am On Feb 23, 2013
I never had the slightest idea that Eze Promoe is this wise.Damn dude cool cool cool
Romeo you are a case. Eze wuruwuru 1 of WWW . cheesy chairman,managing director,doodling and dwadling,barking and bleating,Nld clowns unlimited.

Oh lordy lawdy. grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 6:25am On Feb 23, 2013
Thank you OnlyTruth for you compliment and show of support.

Let me start with some clarification. Abians are great sons and daughters Igboland. They are very innovative and enterprising. Incidentally I cannot remember stating that I am from Abia, as I prefer not to pander to states in affairs of Igboland. I will therefore not admit nor refute being from Abia State. I am however proud to state I am Igbo and I believe that should suffice for now.

On the more pertinent issue of my standing for Eze Ndi Igbo election, I believe one can serve Ndi Igbo in various capacity. The background work is as important as those done in the fore. If and when someone steps up to take up this role of organising our people for the Ezeship I agree with you that I may not have any more 'excuses.' But until then, getting the Ezeship to a self sustaining level is a task we must complete.

@all
Let's continue to make our nominations. I will update the list as soon as I could.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by DuduNegro: 6:27am On Feb 23, 2013
guys, its been over 48hrs since last eze resigned......whatsup with all these back and forth parambulation, can you all eppoint an interim before a candidate is finally voted in? where is eze nwannyi to take control in absense of eze nwanne and put stop to all these delays?

hurry up because in two weeks it's going down! angry
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by dayokanu(m): 6:33am On Feb 23, 2013
PointB: Thank you OnlyTruth for you compliment and show of support.

Let me start with some clarification. Abians are great sons and daughters Igboland. They are very innovative and enterprising. Incidentally I cannot remember stating that I am from Abia, as I prefer not to pander to states in affairs of Igboland. I will therefore not admit nor refute being from Abia State. I am however proud to state I am Igbo and I believe that should suffice for now.

I don dey suspect say na OSU you go be for real life. cheesy grin

Who else but an OSU would be ashamed of his state to deny it except the autistic Tomakint. Maybe thats why Alj harem thinks you are the same

If Faggotts like Dendemoron can come out of the closet and schizophrenic demented Onlytruth is proud of himself

Why not you? No be only you go first be OSU

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 23, 2013
I nominate OnlyTruth
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2013
PointB: I wont be able to update the nomination list for now. My current browsing technology has limited text editing feature.

@9ja_I_hail kindly help with the nomination update if you could. If you do kindly also put one * for each occassion a nominee has an opposing vote.

Thanks for your time.

Sorry for not seen this post on time, but consider it done.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ivynwa(f): 7:44am On Feb 23, 2013
O gini na afiokwa ozo?

Oge eruona ka unu ga eje kpaa ezigbo nkata, jiri nwayo mepee ofu site maka odimma ndi igbo noro ebe ahu na eme udiri ihe a.
O dighi m ka ebe a abu ebe makariri iji noro eme ife di as royal as eze ndi igbo.
Kwanyerenu okpu eze ahu ugwu choro ebe aga ano na eme ya abughi ebe ndi ozo kporo ndi igbo asi ga abia na eme ogbahara.
Ndoro ndoro ochichi nke ugboro abuo a nwere ka odi n'anya. O bughi ihe toro uto n'anya na eze juru oche eze ya which is why na o diro mma ka unu noro n'ihu ndi ozo na achi unu ochi were na adokwasi ogodo anunwa.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 23, 2013
All hail okija!

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ivynwa(f): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2013
Odunnu:
No matter how you scream it, they wont hear. Iwu megidere na ndi nsogbu ga abi a ebea, ma na asim kwue, ayiyo ka m na ayo, gbachi onye owula nkiti. Oganiru ka anyi choro. ka anyi me kwa nu ka ndi Igbo azuru azu. Ekene m unu.

manny4life:

Nne oma, I thought you said na iburo onye igbo? undecided undecided undecided

Anyway, you write well for onye aho onye igbo i.e. if what you said is true o...

Odeka, Nwa ada a dere ka onye nwere Igbo A1 and for somebody that isn't Igbo if she isn't----that is real nice.

Odunnu:
Lol. very funny statement. Ever heard of Kings and King makers? I am a Kingmaker grin grin grin grin

Kingmakers like Isale-Igan too (Where is she?). Lol
I like Politics thingz too with a real heart to serve and make life better for the masses.
Abeg make i matriculate join the kingmakers's club biko.
Hey! so who are the kingmakers supporting ( grin just kidding there), I no come get time now read all the posts to know who and who are contesting but will return to do that.

All in all, if this kingship has to be done here then anyi ekwesihi ime ihe aga eji chia anyi ochi bikonu, o bu ya kpatara m jiri chee na omakariri ime ihe kingship ndi Igbo a ebe ozo.
Ivynwa kneels on one knee and says--- Ndi be anyi ana m ekene o.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:06am On Feb 23, 2013
Below is the latest Nomination Update.

Name Nominations
Alex101 - 5
Onlytruth - 13
KittyKings - 2
Obiagu1 - 1
Slimghost - 1
Okija_juju - 6
Manny4life - 3
Biafra_rep - 2
CFCfan - 1

Let's have more nominations please. If you have any reason why any of the nominees should not be polled by let's also have them.

So far Onlytruth and Okija candidacy has been opposed by two members.

Let keep the nominations coming.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ivynwa(f): 8:15am On Feb 23, 2013
@9ja-I-hail

Okay Sir, I will be updating myself on the thread as time goes on and will be watching the carriage of some of the nominees to know who is the best person (for the position) for me to vote. Kedukwanu ihe mere Ezenwata Odumchi jiri juo oche eze ya? I will find out when i read thread better though.

Kedu kwanu ka esiri kwanyechaa ya ugwu nye ya onodu ahu puru iche, o dukata anyi hapu anyi n'ama? Ihe m ji ekwu bu na onwere ka the thing si mee anyi laughing stock. Adighi m ata ya uta, o mere anya somehow na eze juru oche eze ya. Ndi Ochi ga na achi. I no happy about it but it isn't about me. It's about us all and our unity. Ekenekwa m ozo.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by EzePromoe: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2013
manny4life:

How can you call someone who willingly resigned, did you read his resignation speech on the other thread?
Yea, why won't he, didn't you go through that thread on the night of the same day?

If you call Odumchi back, he'll surely accept it, if he doesn't then let Ogugua take the responsibility. Electing Onlytruth is like taking us backwards.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2013
Ivynwa: @9ja-I-hail

Okay Sir, I will be updating myself on the thread as time goes on and will be watching the carriage of some of the nominees to know who is the best person (for the position) for me to vote for. Kedukwanu ihe mere Ezenwata Odumchi jiri juo oche eze ya? I will find out when i read thread better though.

Kedu kwanu ka esiri kwanyechaa ya ugwu nye ya onodu ahu puru iche, o dukata anyi hapu anyi n'ama? Ihe m ji ekwu bu na onwere ka the thing si mee anyi laughing stock. Adighi m ata ya uta, o mere anya somehow na eze juru oche eze ya. Ndi Ochi ga na achi. I no happy about it but it isn't about me. It's about us all and our unity. Ekenekwa m ozo.

Nne oma dalu. I cannot go into details about what lead to our Eze resignation hence i will not like further counter claims and argument on this thread, but you can go through below thread, start from pg 13 you might get little idea what happened. Meanwhile your support and ideas will be appreciated by us here.
https://www.nairaland.com/1169506/second-eze-ndi-igbo-parliamentary

Thank you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ivynwa(f): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Yea, why won't he, didn't you go through that thread on the night of the same day?

If you call Odumchi back, he'll surely accept it, if he doesn't then let Ogugua take the responsibility. Electing Onlytruth is like taking us backwards.

Akpasuru ya(Odumchi) iwe? O buru na ife a nwere mmekwata akpazienu ya nke oma. Eze ndi Igbo ana aju oche eze ya? Ahubeghi m nke ahu? Oburu na okwu sere, edozie okwu----Odumchi achiagba, tenure ya gwusia. Aghoo eze ozo ka o kwanyere oche eze ndigbo ugwu.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2013
Eze Promoe:

Nwanne you beginning to appear bore with all these random quotes and arguments, everyone has moved ahead join now and make your choice or learn to live with whatever choice majority come up with.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by FreeGlobe(f): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2013
9ja_I_hail: Below is the latest Nomination Update.

Name Nominations
Alex101 - 5
Onlytruth - 13
KittyKings - 2
Obiagu1 - 1
Slimghost - 1
Okija_juju - 6
Manny4life - 3
Biafra_rep - 2
CFCfan - 1

Let's have more nominations please. If you have any reason why any of the nominees should not be polled by let's also have them.

So far no candidate has been strongly opposed.

Let keep the nominations coming.
what do you mean no candidate has been strongly opposed. I have followed @PointB's response to my objections to a nominee respectfully because of the way he replied but your statement that no candidate has been strongly opposed is plain stupiiiid. Are you blind? How am I sure you are not aiming to favor onlytruth. My objections and that of @promeo are not strong enough or because they are not in line with your aspirations? Kindly resign from your position please, you are too biased to be an umpire. And Alex has gotten more than 5 nominations brother Maurice Iwu.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by ifyalways(f): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2013
Eze Promoe:

If you call Odumchi back, he'll surely accept it, if he doesn't then let Ogugua take the responsibility. Electing Onlytruth is like taking them backwards.
Odumchi is gone.Very good for his sanity.His good deeds would continue to speak for him.
@Bolded,Fixed.Thank me. cool
I have no problem when i see a blind man leading a herd of goats,both would end up in the gully so why bother?.No problems with that at all. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by blocker: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2013
coolI nominate Blocker.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (59) (Reply)

Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) / Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial / Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.