Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,743 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (53958 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 11:37am On Feb 25, 2013
SO I WAS DISQUALIFIED AGAIN in 2013!!!!!!

Wonderful things!!!!!!!!

#Another Sad day in Igbo history!!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by DuduNegro: 11:38am On Feb 25, 2013
9ja_I_hail: The three top candidates are here by advised to step forward and accept their nominations, and also unfold their agenda/manifestos.

If you have means to reach them kindly help out and do so for the sake of time.

9ja, who are these top candidates?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2013
Alfamann: And point B don't go looking into my background because you won't find anything. Just answer the simple question of how you got these tallies!

Wuruwuru.

To Onlytruth, the Nnewwiman that thinks na only him get medula oblongota, I am unto you.

Igbos cannot be cheated like this. Not while I am alive.

Did you follow the nomination at all? If you did i am not sure you would find any reason to criticize this nomination because it was done transparently.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:42am On Feb 25, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

9ja, who are these top candidates?

Don't know your motive before asking this question,but you can look up there and see the names of the final three candidates.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2013
The Electoral body:

Biko, unu were mkpoputa m nyere Obiagu1 nye Biafra- rep.

Obiagu1 anaghi azo Eze Ndi Igbo NL. Biafra- rep ka ona agwado ibu Eze.

Nkea ka bu ihoputa ndi agaturu akwukwo ibu Eze.

Achoghi m ka muna nmadu kpawa isiokwu maka ya.

M ga eme nomineshonu nke abuo ma emechawa nomineshonu

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2013
#Ndigbo Nairaland

Ignore button activated

Alfamann: And point B don't go looking into my background because you won't find anything. Just answer the simple question of how you got these tallies!

Wuruwuru.

To Onlytruth, the Nnewi man that thinks na only him get medula oblongota, I am unto you.

Igbos cannot be cheated like this. Not while I am alive.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Alfamann: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2013
How can a confirmed igbo Eze resign and a doubtful igbo ezenwanyi still remain the seat?

What constitution made that possible?

Odumchi and Ogugua were elected together to serve together. One cannot leave without the other. Because they were elected together, odumchi's resignation automatically ends ogugua's administration.

She no longer has any authority on the organisation of this election. Point B, you are showing more of your crass incompetence and abdication of duty by appointing her to oversee the election process. She is nothing but just another name on NL. We don't confer any authority on her.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Alfamann: 11:47am On Feb 25, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Did you follow the nomination at all? If you did i am not sure you would find any reason to criticize this nomination because it was done transparently.

There is nothing transparent in accusing and disqualifying a bonafide igbo without evidence.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 11:47am On Feb 25, 2013
Election will be conducted very soon for Ndigbo to choose from the top three nominees.

Onlytruth
Alex101
Biafra Rep

saintohia: The Electoral body:

Biko, unu were mkpoputa m nyere Obiagu1 nye Biafra- rep.

Obiagu1 anaghi azo Eze Ndi Igbo NL. Biafra- rep ka ona agwado ibu Eze.

Nkea ka bu ihoputa ndi agaturu akwukwo ibu Eze.

Achoghi m ka muna nmadu kpawa isiokwu maka ya.

M ga eme nomineshonu nke abuo ma emechawa nomineshonu

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by DuduNegro: 11:47am On Feb 25, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Don't know your motive before asking this question,but you can look up there and see the names of the final three candidates.

you question my motive on a simple honest inquiry? are you serious? okay, no problem...I will go search for the top three winners.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Alfamann: 11:49am On Feb 25, 2013
Ngwakwe: #Ndigbo Nairaland

Ignore button activated

See them. A simple question of vote tally and they start panicking.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by mafifle: 11:50am On Feb 25, 2013
Okay oo. We agree you are not disqualified. You were voted out of the contest. Congratulobia. Bros were obu kpie ehyu and were ehyu kpie obu na the same thing.

Okija_juju:

Point B had no reason going into all that explanation.

I didnt make the cut off for qualification and thats all I am accepting!

The Mad Cow allegations are unsubstantiated and baseless accusations levelled against my person by dubious and malicious characters that are associated with the opposition party, whose intention is to slander and malign my good image.

I wasnt disqualified, I simply did not make the qualification points needed.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2013
[b]Anyways!!

I dont care any more!!

Ndi Imo State gbalu chere'm..

This my disqualification is a move by Imo State people to tarnish the image of Anambra State and it shall be dealth with!

All my Anambra State indigenes should boycott this election until sound reason is given for my disqualification!

These Imo State people want to install an Igwe that will rule over us Anambraians by force!! NEVER!!!!!!

PointB, you cant disqualify me for Mad Cows comments without solild proof!! What kind of nonsense is that?! Now I believe that malice was actively involved here. Even you must be more sensible than that useless judgement you passed on me. So I also accuse All the qualified nominees of being DayoKanu, Bluetooth and Alj Harem respectively. angry Now the onus is on you to disprove that they arent indeed these persons!

Now you can see how partial and unfair you are..

Again, you havent failed to disappoint me.

This Election once again is highly flawed!!!!!! Thanks to PointB.[/b]
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 11:59am On Feb 25, 2013
You should go through the thread.

First, write the names of those nominees, then tabulate each nominee with names of their nominates giving allowance for possible two nominations per person according to our constitution.

Voila the same result post by PointB and 9ja_I_hail.

Thank you for investigating.

Alfamann:

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by DuduNegro: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
PointB: Nomination has formally closed:

The following are the top nominees.

Name Nominations
Onlytruth - 18
Alex101 - 12
Biafra_rep - 12

Manny is a standby candidate should any of the top candidate fail to accept their nominations.

Guys, you should already have a speech ready to go....c'mon with it. Hurry up and get this dayam drama over with cool I have a post waiting for your participation.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Alfamann: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
Unless the malice that plagued the last selection is removed, the next eze may not outlast the last one.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by klolly: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mazi Onlytruth, imé há ná iheá ngwara úh ugwú gá dili gí ná ala umuigbo nile na e-net. Biafra rep, Alex101 ná mazi manny, na nnuru onu okwu nndia, há dim ka ndi gé eji kota wú umuigbo ná net ma owurú na ayi kwanye ha aka nu ukwu.

Udo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2013
9ja_I_hail: The three top candidates are here by advised to step forward and accept their nominations, and also unfold their agenda/manifestos.

If you have means to reach them kindly help out and do so for the sake of time.

Nwanne, o doro onye obuna anya na Ijele anyi ji eje mba bu Biafra Rep, e kelee lari ohaneze maka ntunye atunyere ya, o doro anyi anya,na taata nile bu maka nkweta;na-igu ihe ha ga-eme n'ochichi. Ya mere na tupu taata agwusia, ya bu Odogwu nwoke ga aputa gwa igbo bu igbo ihe o puru ime. Ekele diri unu nile. Biafra Rep campaign organisation.

Biafra rep: Anambra kwenu! Imo keleenu!! Enugu Mmanma nu!!! Abia kaanka nu!!!! Ebonyi ndeewo nu!!!!! Anam ekele Igbo n'ile, ma ndi no n'ulo ma ndi no n'uzo ije, ndi Igbo ndi no na mpahara owuwa anyawu, nke ndi bekee na akpo south east ya na ndi nke no na egbere nmiri ma obu south south, anam asi chukwu gozie unu n'ile n'otu-n'otu. Ndeewo nu.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
But of a truth, Okija Juju came fourth by virtue of the last two votes for Biafra Rep before 10am today.

Just chill

Okija_juju: [b]Anyways!!

I dont care any more!!

This my disqualification is a move by Imo State people to tarnish the image of Anambra State and it shall be dealth with!

All my Anambra State indigenes should boycott this election until sound reason is given for my disqualification!

These Imo State people want to install an Igwe that will rule over us Anambraians by force!! NEVER!!!!!!

PointB, you cant disqualify me for Mad Cows comments without solild proof!! What kind of nonsense is that?! Now I believe that malice was actively involved here. Even you must be more sensible than that useless judgement you passed on me. So I also accuse All the qualified nominees of being DayoKanu, Bluetooth and Alj Harem respectively. angry Now the onus is on you to disprove that they arent indeed these persons!

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Alfamann: 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ngwakwe: You should go through the thread.

First, write the names of those nominees, then tabulate each nominee with names of their nominates giving allowance for possible two nominations per person according to our constitution.

Voila the same result post by PointB and 9ja_I_hail.

Thank you for investigating.

Why me?
The vote counter should tell us how he arrived at his result.
He must have tallied his result before announcing them. As such he must have a record of who voted whom? All I am asking is that he publishes that record for all to see.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
@Syncan - Biafra Rep Campaign Organzation,

My brother, thank you for you kind words and support, keep up the good work.

@9ja I Hail,

Thanks again... I will

@Okija,

I do have a lengthy response for you but it's not worth it my brother. You and I know no one is here to tarnish your image, as for your IP claim, you know very well you don't use a dedicated IP, but a static one, and even at that, Seun does not have the ability to segregate or even trace IP traffic pattern to his system. Anyway, please just let it go, I hope this time, you can accept this is good faith and address the issues before you.

@Negro,

Bros, I don't know where you had the idea that declaring one's second ID though noble is "common decorum", anyway, I declared my new ID to Afam, and a few poster new my ID like I told Berem to guess who was behind the ID.. like PointB rightly said. Anyway, my ID was because that was the first time I was actually banned by a MOD and in the politics section, so YES, it got to me.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2013
klolly: Mazi Onlytruth, imé há ná iheá ngwara úh ugwú gá dili gí ná ala umuigbo nile na e-net. Biafra rep, Alex101 ná mazi manny, na nnuru onu okwu nndia, há dim ka ndi gé eji kota wú umuigbo ná net ma owurú na ayi kwanye ha aka nu ukwu.

Udo

Klolly, onye udo na amasi! ekele diri gi o. i ma na imirikiti ndi mmadu kwado ya, i mara na ochichi ya di ha mma. Anyi ghotara ihe i na-ekwu, atumatu gi dikwa mma, mana umu igbo ga amata ihe ha choro, maka na a na-esi n'ulo mara mma were puba ezi. Iboola chi? Udo chia. Biafra Rep ga-achi anyi ooo!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
Alfamann:

PointB doesn't have any system for tallying votes other than manually, however, I believe he will explore options to address your concerns.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Feedmemore(f): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
Manny4life didn't to make the cut for the top 3? I'm gutted!
Anyway there's always another day.

Why do I have the feeling that Alfamann = Ndu_ chuks?
I may be wrong though.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2013

I dont care any more!!

My brother, you know very well that proving that you're Mad Cow is gonna be a problem, but this isn't about solid proof, like you said, in administrative and civil cases, hearsay is often accepted. I can understood your "solid proof" argument, but you have to be sincere though. Anyway, during the reform process, I believe issues like this will be dealt with once and for all.

Btw, why is it that after each election, Okija na your own dey always cause wahala?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Alfamann: 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
First and foremost, this election is unconstitutional. For this election to be legal, the constitution should have to be ammended first. An interim Eze can handle affairs while the ammendment is done. Rushing to a new unconstitutional election just reeks incompetence. Not that Point B has shown any since the hullabaloo he organised last year.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2013

I dont care any more!!

hehehehehehe! last time i checked,Onlytruth is from nnewi.so what are you yapping about? Okija stop crying like a baby whose mother refused to give him breastmilk.accept your disqualification and move on.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
Feed me more: Manny4life didn't to make the cut for the top 3? I'm gutted!
Anyway there's always another day.

Why do I have the feeling that Alfamann = Ndu_ chuks?
I may be wrong though.

Yes, there's ALWAYS another day.

No need to be gutted, this is a learning experience for us all... Next year is another year.

Although for now, we need to give them our support, elect the new Eze and move on.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Alfamann: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2013
manny4life:

PointB doesn't have any system for tallying votes other than manually, however, I believe he will explore options to address your concerns.

What!? No system for tallying vote? How the hell did he thus arrive at those results? This stinks.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2013
berem: hehehehehehe! last time i checked,Onlytruth is from nnewi.so what are you yapping about? Okija stop crying like a baby whose mother refused to give him breastmilk.accept your disqualification and move on.

Haha, and me too from Nnewi as well.. So Okija my Anambra brother, RELAX.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2013
Alfamann:

What!? No system for tallying vote? How the hell did he thus arrive at those results? This stinks.

Well, after Seun eliminated the tally vote system, wand since the system wasn't sound proof to irregularities, tallying manually was the only option given the resource available at that time. Nonetheless, I understand your frustration, but there's nothing that started that isn't without flaws. Though for better transparency, there are online spreadsheet tools that will help .

Thank you
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Alfamann: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2013
manny4life:

My brother, you know very well that proving that you're Mad Cow is gonna be a problem, but this isn't about solid proof, like you said, in administrative and civil cases, hearsay is often accepted. I can understood your "solid proof" argument, but you have to be sincere though. Anyway, during the reform process, I believe issues like this will be dealt with once and for all.

Btw, why is it that after each election, Okija na your own dey always cause wahala?

He shouldn't have been baselessly disqualified.
We still have an overall igbo insulter as ezenwanyi while Okija's crime, if I understand, was just having a heated disagreement with his igbo brother. I would rather a brother I fight with in house but who stands with me when facing the enemy than one that joins the enemy to attack me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (59) (Reply)

Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum / Rivers Violent Rerun: Ben Llewellyn-Jones Asks Very Interesting Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.