Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,414 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (53953 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

PointB!!

I see you o!!

No hard feelings!

Keep the good work going! I will not fight you this time!!

Thank you very much. I also hope that in future you become the man Ndi Igbo want you to be, by understanding that our unity trounce our individuality, either as a person or a state. Igbo bu ofu!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 10:17am On Feb 25, 2013
Eze Odumchi

I here by report Okija Juju to the Eze in Council for the threat to my e-person.

I demand that he swear an affidavit that he (Okija Juju) should be held responsible should any thing happen to Ngwakwe the Nwafor for a period of ten years.

Ohaneze Ndigbo Nairaland should take note

cc: Onlytruth
Alex101
Biafra Rep
Manny4life

Udo diri Umuigbo n'ile noo n'Uwa

Okija_juju:

Be careful o!!! angry

Dont think you are beyond being kidnapped!! angry

I have been watching you!!

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2013
Umu Igbo ekene munu,

First off, as this rigorous phase has finally come to an end, thank you to ALL those - PointB, 9ija-4-hail, et al whom had worked tirelessly in the face of criticism, and with virtue of patience and persistence, they had seen the first phase of the process scale through successfully without hitches.

Secondly, TO ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVED IN ME, I COULDN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH. When I first cast my vote to one of the top running candidates, I wasn't expecting people to call me up let alone muster enough vote to put me in the fourth place, they say, urgency beckons a strongman, however, the same urgency tests a strong man.

I'm no weakling and would have served your interest ahead of mine, but damn, all the strength shown to me puts me in a better position. I want to shout out to EVERYONE OF YOU and I'm saying THANK YOU. For this strength and support you have shown me, I'll continue my works here as a regular poster, and do what I do best.

Thirdly and perhaps finally, since I'm allowed to now speak, Okija I would have thought after the last two year elections, you would have ceased and desisted from your tribal remarks? Nonetheless, your ground for disqualification is correct, however, PointB, I want you to please look at his remarks. He claims that Mad Cow isn't his ID, though I know this is very incorrect because they have the same pattern of posting and sarcasm, but does our current Constitution oppose double mouthing under a guise of different ID? I ask because I don't think I ever read such although I may be wrong.

Also, to all those whp are still in the running, I know you guys have the better interest of Igbos at heart. I know you'll do a better job at leading your people. Perhaps, should a winner emerge shortly, I hope I'm able to contribute my QUOTA... PEACE AND GOD BLESS,.

We have a long way to go in the refining process, but we shall remain strong regardless of the intrusion... GOD BLESS.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2013
Manny has my second nomination. cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2013
berem: Manny has my second nomination. cool

Owerri Pharisee... angry
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 10:30am On Feb 25, 2013
berem: Manny has my second nomination. cool

Thank you o, but nomination has closed...My sister thank you for your support.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

Berem!! Ada Owerri!! I still love you and would like to make you my Third lolo!! Let me take you away from Imo State and bring you into civilization! Think about my offer and accept it before it expires! I have other Nwababies waiting for your slot!

Point of correction Okija! am not from Owerri but from Orlu.Addressing me as an Owerri girl,i refuse to accept.are you serious in making me your third Lolo? sorry i won't share my man with the first and second lolo.Onye isi ka m choro ibu.smh at your stewpid civilization.i dont need it.I hope by next year you must have changed for the better.if i see an improvement in you,i will be your sole campaigner grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2013
manny4life:

Thank you o, but nomination has closed...My sister thank you for your support.

oh dear so soon? ewooo! anyway,i still love and cherish you as a brother.nothing do you. cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2013
berem: Point of correction Okija! am not from Owerri but from Orlu.Addressing me as an Owerri girl,i refuse to accept.are you serious in making me your third Lolo? sorry i won't share my man with the first and second lolo.Onye isi ka m choro ibu.smh at your stewpid civilization.i dont need it.I hope by next year you must have changed for the better.if i see an improvement in you,i will be your sole campaigner grin

This is why I cant stop loving this girl!!

Your slot is reserved... I will evict all the other lolos by the next election!!

Thanks as usual!! You make Nairaland fun always!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 10:40am On Feb 25, 2013
@Manny

Thank you for your comment. I agree with you that our constitution did not cover every possible scenario; but it does anticipate that it will be implement by people who perhaps see things from various angles and not afraid of making tough call. That Okija_juju is Mad Cow is an open secret as many have said is true. But when an open secret is known to the world, there is nothing secret about it.

Specifically though, our constitution also say that 'fit and proper' individual be selected. 'Fit and Proper' grants us the right to examine the individual from many angles. We know for instance that you are also Obiora4life. Though you did not explicitly say this, but you never denied it when you challenged berem to figure out the one behind the id. We know also that the ban situation may force individuals to open new IDs, but having new ID does not equate to having a new mind or mentality.

If one ID constantly promote certainly behaviour, the possibility that the second ID will promote the same is very high, because they are controlled by one mind.

The constitution is porous, but it is a start, and we can always improve on it. But overall, this outing wasn't a disaster for it though; it did hold its ground.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2013
berem: oh dear so soon? ewooo! anyway,i still love and cherish you as a brother.nothing do you. cool

No problem sister, next year is another year... I will OPENLY DECLARE MY INTENTION. Perhaps you can be my consultant on women matters, hehe... In all, thank you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2013
PointB: @Manny

Thank you for your comment. I agree with you that our constitution did not cover every possible scenario; but it does anticipate that it will be implement by people who perhaps see things from various angles and not afraid of making tough call. That Okija_juju is Mad Cow is an open secret as many have said is true. But when an open secret is know to the world, there is nothing secret about it.

Specifically though, our constitution also say that 'fit and proper' individual be selected. 'Fit and Proper' grants us the right to examine the individual from many angles. We know for instance that you are also Obiora4life. Though you did not explicitly say this, but you never denied it when you challenged berem to figure out the one behind the id. We know also that the ban situation may force individuals to open new IDs, but having new ID does not equate to having a new mind or mentality.

If one ID constantly promote certainly behaviour, the possibility that the second ID will promote the same is very high, because they are controlled by one mind.

The constitution is porous, but it is a start, and we can always improve on it. But overall, this outing wasn't a disaster for it though; it did hold its ground.

PointB!!

I said no wahala to my not making the shortlist because I didnt gather enough nominations, but this your excuse up here, holds no water.I have been accused of being many people and things on Nairaland, with no proof whatsoever. At some point, it was Alj Harem.

Let this matter rest, I have accepted your decision, but please if you must explain it, let it make sense lest I get angry and run wild all over this thread.

I am not Mad Cow and until such a time as when proper evidence can be provided, such as "matching I.P addresses" or something more concrete, I suggest you drop that as an excuse. I might as well accuse you of being Onlytruth!! Afterall, you seem to support him always in all elections. You see how that would look?! Focus!! Use only facts not sentiments in making judgements!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2013
PointB: @Manny

Thank you for your comment. I agree with you that our constitution did not cover every possible scenario; but it does anticipate that it will be implement by people who perhaps see things from various angles and not afraid of making tough call. That Okija_juju is Mad Cow is an open secret as many have said is true. But when an open secret is know to the world, there is nothing secret about it.

You hit the crux of the matter on there, well for taking such a tough stance, you did what was right. You've earned the respect on that, so Okija just take this disqualification in good faith. I know your posts or your GIF Images can be hilariously funny, but please, stop attacking Owerri people as well as others.

But um, how did yall know my second ID?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 10:52am On Feb 25, 2013
manny4life: Umu Igbo ekene munu,

First off, as this rigorous phase has finally come to an end, thank you to ALL those - PointB, 9ija-4-hail, et al whom had worked tirelessly in the face of criticism, and with virtue of patience and persistence, they had seen the first phase of the process scale through successfully without hitches.

Secondly, TO ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVED IN ME, I COULDN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH. When I first cast my vote to one of the top running candidates, I wasn't expecting people to call me up let alone muster enough vote to put me in the fourth place, they say, urgency beckons a strongman, however, the same urgency tests a strong man.

I'm no weakling and would have served your interest ahead of mine, but damn, all the strength shown to me puts me in a better position. I want to shout out to EVERYONE OF YOU and I'm saying THANK YOU. For this strength and support you have shown me, I'll continue my works here as a regular poster, and do what I do best.

Thirdly and perhaps finally, since I'm allowed to now speak, Okija I would have thought after the last two year elections, you would have ceased and desisted from your tribal remarks? Nonetheless, your ground for disqualification is correct, however, PointB, I want you to please look at his remarks. He claims that Mad Cow isn't his ID, though I know this is very incorrect because they have the same pattern of posting and sarcasm, but does our current Constitution oppose double mouthing under a guise of different ID? I ask because I don't think I ever read such although I may be wrong.

Also, to all those whp are still in the running, I know you guys have the better interest of Igbos at heart. I know you'll do a better job at leading your people. Perhaps, should a winner emerge shortly, I hope I'm able to contribute my QUOTA... PEACE AND GOD BLESS,.

We have a long way to go in the refining process, but we shall remain strong regardless of the intrusion... GOD BLESS.

I love your spirit, keep it up.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2013
manny4life: Umu Igbo ekene munu,

Aka ndi Nze diri gi Manny4life! Anyi nile no na Biafra Rep campaign organisation, ji obi anyi nile na-enye gi bu dike ekele nke ukwu. Gi bu nwa okuku agbaala obara ka ike ra gi. O bukwazi ihe di mma bu obi egwuregwu nke i nwere, ya mere anyi ji asi gi "Jide ka i ji". Udo chia! Biafra Rep campaign organisation.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2013
Is this incoming Eze completing Odumchi's tenure or a fresh mandate?

Tribunal should determine this objection now to avoid "Obi vs Uba/INEC.

And moreover, if it becomes fresh mandate. Are we to conduct election for Ezenwanyi and Eze Gburugburu on different occasions?

Clarification is needed.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2013
manny4life:

lol, by keeping an ear to the ground. grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2013
Ngwakwe: Is this incoming Eze completing Odumchi's tenure or a fresh mandate?

And moreover, if it becomes fresh mandate. Are we to conduct election for Ezenwanyi and Eze Gburugburu on different occasions?

Clarification is needed.

hmmmn, this is very critical point you have raised. I agree the Tribunal should rule on this.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2013
By the way, permit me to call the candidates to step forward and accept their nominations, and also unfold their agenda/manifestos.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2013
manny4life:

You hit the crux of the matter on there, well for taking such a tough stance, you did what was right. You've earned the respect on that, so Okija just take this disqualification in good faith. I know your posts or your GIF Images can be hilariously funny, but please, stop attacking Owerri people as well as others.

Point B had no reason going into all that explanation.

I didnt make the cut off for qualification and thats all I am accepting!

The Mad Cow allegations are unsubstantiated and baseless accusations levelled against my person by dubious and malicious characters that are associated with the opposition party, whose intention is to slander and malign my good image.

I wasnt disqualified, I simply did not make the qualification points needed.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2013
Ngwakwe: Is this incoming Eze completing Odumchi's tenure or a fresh mandate?

Clarification is needed.

As soon as the election is over new eze declared,the Electoral board will hold a meeting to determine the tenure before inauguration .

Thank you for such a wonderful contribution, though it's already in our agenda.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by DuduNegro: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2013
PointB:

Thank you very much. I also hope that in future you become the man Ndi Igbo want you to be, by understanding that our unity trounce our individuality, either as a person or a state. Igbo bu ofu!

oh really? welcome out of the dark! shocked i hope that declaration is not an empty conviction and you understand that with unity comes compromise and sacrifice. sometimes you have to let go of your immediate position so you can regroup to win a future favor.......and it has nothing to do with bravery or cowardice.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by DuduNegro: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2013
manny4life:

simple decorum and social ethics demand that you announce who you are in a new ID, and people should not have to discover you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

Point B had no reason going into all that explanation.

I didnt make the cut off for qualification and thats all I am accepting!

The Mad Cow allegations are unsubstantiated and baseless accusations levelled against my person by dubious and malicious characters that are associated with the opposition party, whose intention is to slander and malign my good image.

I wasnt disqualified, I simply did not make the qualification points needed.
But eh,how can you say you are not Mad Cow? its very obvious you are.why are you denying it Okija? I remember vividly during the last Ezeship election,infact i was the first person to find out that Mad Cow and Okija juju are the same person.Your style of writing and behold the fancy colours.Its not surprising that you are the only one who colourize your comments.did i fail to mention "vantazy and Unknown Member"? those 2 ids i suspect are yours too.Anyways,as i have said earlier,just be a good boy and the lord will see you through in the next elections.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2013
berem: But eh,how can you say you are not Mad Cow? its very obvious you are.why are you denying it Okija?

And you too, how can you say you are not Ileke Idi?! angry It is obvious you are. Why are you also denying it... angry
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2013
The three top candidates are here by advised to step forward and accept their nominations, and also unfold their agenda/manifestos.

If you have means to reach them kindly help out and do so for the sake of time.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

And you too, how can you say you are not Ileke Idi?! angry It is obvious you are. Why are you also denying it... angry
hehehehehe! ochi ato gbu o la m! me Ileke -idi? a bu m onye ara? imaghi onye ozo i ga eji a compare, oburu onye ara ahu? odikwa serious. grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2013
PointB:
Latest nomination update.

Name Nominations
Onlytruth - 18
Alex101 - 12
Okija_juju - 10
Biafra_rep - 10
Manny4life - 8
KittyKings - 2
Andrew Uweh - 2
Obiagu1 - 1
Slimghost - 1
CFCfan - 1
One_naira - 1
Pazienza - 1
ACM10 - 1

^^^^^

I insist that Obiagu1's nomination should be swapped for Biafra-rep.

His not standing election, and this case is straight forward.

I'll make the second nomination later, depending on how event unfolds.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Alfamann: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2013
Something doesn't make sense.
This thing smells to high heavens!

Who made Point B Kingmaker and decider for Igbos?

Who the hell is Biafra rep? Anybody cared to check his profile?

Who nominated who? We just see numbers flying out of Point B's post but how did he reach those totals? Did he count dayokanu and co's nominations?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Alfamann: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2013
And point B don't go looking into my background because you won't find anything. Just answer the simple question of how you got these tallies!

Wuruwuru.

To Onlytruth, the Nnewi man that thinks na only him get medula oblongota, I am unto you.

Igbos cannot be cheated like this. Not while I am alive.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by klolly: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2013
Igbo wú igbo nma nma nu, ahurum na ihe neéne ná ga nkó ma. ánam ékéne nmadu neéne húlu na obgako á gará nko ma. égi kwam ohele á na yó nnukwu nmamwu ayi ji éje nba wú mazi onlytruth ya biko rituo ná ndolondolo á, ká ohélé dili ndi na échi bé eze nbu. ká anyi werré kwá hú ihé ha wélle ime maka odi mma igbo neéne

Udo!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2013
saintohia:

^^^^^

I insist that Obiagu1's nomination should be swapped for Biafra-rep.

His not standing election, and this case is straight forward.

I'll make the second nomination later, depending on how event unfolds.

Nomination process is over, wait for voting time and vote for your choice candidate. For the case of swapping your nomination to Biafra Rep, i think PointB had clarified why it wasn't possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (59) (Reply)

Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness / NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.