Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,527 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (53955 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by mafifle: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2013
My second nomination is for Biafra_rep
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 9:00am On Feb 25, 2013
My second nomination goes to Manny4life
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2013
dbl post
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2013
dbl post
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 9:12am On Feb 25, 2013
NEWS FLASH.

Due to the plethora of complaints and objection to his candidacy and as a consequence of background checks, I regret to announce that for the third time running, Okija_juju has been disqualified from participating in Eze Ndi Igbo election. His disqualification is due to background checks of activities of his other id known as Mad Cow. This id has been used severally to either instigate, promote or fuel bigotry and supremacy/inferiority of one Igbo state versus the other.

It is the opinion of the electoral officer that a man cannot be separated from his mind. Mad Cow and Okija_juju are the activities emanating from the mind of one man. Okija_juju earlier in this thread renounced his activity as Mad Cow, but it is too little too late.

A typical quote from Okija_juju aka Mad Cow made on Feb 19, 2013 is included below:

Mad Cow:

And you forget that Imo State is known as the Prostitution head quarters east of the Niger.. And let me not forget to remind you that amongst Ndi Igbos, Anambra Men are known as Business Juggarnauts Thanks to Onitsha and Upper Iweka, Abia State has Ariaria Market, Ebonyi has food, Enugu is the retirement town.. What has Owerri got?!! Ashawo Tourism, Ibari Ogwa, Kidnapping & 419ers.

Nne, Ekpasu kwa nam Iwe o!! angry

This comment is not befitting of anyone who aspires to lead a united virtual Igbo nation. More is certainly expected of such individual. Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland is not for defender of Anambra or Imo, he should be a promoter and defender of all Igboland.

Further update will not reflect his name. He may however appeal to the Electoral Tribunal should he feel hard done by.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 9:18am On Feb 25, 2013
PointB: NEWS FLASH.

Due to the plethora of complaints and objection to his candidacy and as a consequence of background checks, I regret to announce that for the third time running, Okija_juju has been disqualified from participating in Eze Ndi Igbo election. His disqualification is due to background checks of activities of his other id known as Mad Cow. This id has been used severally to either instigate, promote and fuel bigotry and supremacy/inferiority of one Igbo state versus the other.

It is the opinion of the electoral officer that a man cannot be separated from his mind. Mad Cow and Okija_juju are the activities emanating from the mind of one man. Okija_juju earlier in this thread renounced his activity as Mad Cow, but it is too little too late.

A typical quote from Okija_juju aka Mad Cow made on Feb 19, 2013 is included below:

This comment is not befitting of anyone who aspires to lead a united Igbo virtual nation. More is certainly expected of such individual. Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland is not for defender of Anambra or Imo, he should be a promoter and defender of all Igboland.

Further update will not reflect his name. He may however appeal to the Electoral Tribunal should he feel hard done by.

How can Okija_juju be the same person as Mad Cow?! angry

PointB, Okwa ibodo la this your aworwor from last year ozo!!

What relationship does MAD_COW have with OKIJA_JUJU?! So why dont you also accuse me of being Dayokanu, Alj_Harem, Bluetooth, Ileke_idi and all the other people that I have been accused of being?!

See allegation O!! shocked

And I just went to that thread, why didnt you put up the link to that thread for all to see what transpired there?! angry

I am not MAD_COW!!

I cant be held responsible for the comments of MAD COW!!

I am Okija Juju!! If you have any beefs with Okija_juju, please provide links to prove it!

If you feel I am Mad Cow, Provide evidence.. If this were a proper court of law, you cant convict a man on mere hearsay!!

This is not a fair judgement, and your comments shows you have taken a side already even before a trial!!

The world is still watching you o!!

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 9:18am On Feb 25, 2013
mafifle: My second nomination is for Biafra_rep

Nwanne mmadu, Biafra Rep campaign organisation e kelee gi o! Ngozi ga-eso gi taa nile. Ihe nile i tinyere aka na ya,bu ihe di mma,ga-aga nke oma. Udo chia!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 25, 2013
@pointb,how many nominations per person?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2013

Due to the plethora of complaints and objection to his candidacy and as a consequence of background checks, I regret to announce that for the third time running, Okija_juju has been disqualified from participating in Eze Ndi Igbo election. His disqualification is due to background checks of activities of his other id known as Mad Cow. This id has been used severally to either instigate, promote and fuel bigotry and supremacy/inferiority of one Igbo state versus the other.

This comment is not befitting of anyone who aspires to lead a united Igbo virtual nation. More is certainly expected of such individual. Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland is not for defender of Anambra or Imo, he should be a promoter and defender of all Igboland.

I guess he was replying me on a particular thread.Okija Juju see what you have caused for yourself! little did you know that another Ezeship election was coming up.now you have been implicated. grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by LordNaya: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2013
@ POINT B I WANTED TO REMIND YOU THAT THE ELECTRICITY THREAD WHERE HE ABUSED NDI IGBO HAPPENED IN JANUARY THIS YEAR. BUT SINCE YOUR HAVE DISQUALIFIED HIM. I HUMBLY REST MY CASE.

@OKIJA JUJU; DURING THE LAST ELECTIONS I REPEATEDLY ADVICED YOU TO IGNORE ALL THREADS CONCERNING NDI IMO AND OTHER NON ANAMBRA IGBO STATE IF YOU CAN'T HOLD YOUR DISGUST FOR THEM YET YOU REFUSED. I AND SOME OTHER PEOPLE LATER WARNED YOU WHEN YOU STARTED MAKING BASELESS AND FALSE COMMENTS THAT ARE ABOMINABLE AGAINST YOUR SISTER STATES (STATEMENTS THAT A YORUBA OR HAUSA CAN'T MAKE AGAINST THEIR SISTER STATES), THEIR LEADERS AND INSTITUTIONS THEY HOLD DEAR. DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD HAVE THE SUPPORT OF NDI IMO AND NON ANAMBRA IGBOS IF YOU BECOME EZE NAIRALAND WITH THOSE RECKLESS COMMENTS YOU MADE AGAINST NDI IMO STATE ? YOU WOULD ONLY END UP LEADING ONLY ANAMBRA, BECAUSE IT WOULD BE ANAMBRA VERSUS IGBO.

A LEOPARD CAN NOT CHANGE ITS SPOT.

SIGNED LORD NAYA

(IGIRIGI NGOZI 1 OF OBOWO).
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2013
berem: I guess he was replying me on a particular thread.Okija Juju see what you have caused for yourself! little did you know that another Ezeship election was coming up.now you have been implicated. grin

Who made what statements?!!

I am not Mad cow!!

Whispers: Berem! Wetin dey do you sef!! angry Oya Meet me in Private chat!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 9:50am On Feb 25, 2013
berem: @pointb,how many nominations per person?

Two nomination per person.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 9:51am On Feb 25, 2013
Lord Naya: @ POINT B I WANTED TO REMIND YOU THAT THE ELECTRICITY THREAD WHERE HE ABUSED NDI IGBO HAPPENED IN JANUARY THIS YEAR. BUT SINCE YOUR HAVE DISQUALIFIED HIM. I HUMBLY REST MY CASE.

@OKIJA JUJU; DURING THE LAST ELECTIONS I REPEATEDLY ADVICED YOU TO IGNORE ALL THREADS CONCERNING NDI IMO AND OTHER NON ANAMBRA IGBO STATE IF YOU CAN'T HOLD YOUR DISGUST FOR THEM YET YOU REFUSED. I AND SOME OTHER PEOPLE LATER WARNED YOU WHEN YOU STARTED MAKING BASELESS AND FALSE COMMENTS THAT ARE ABOMINABLE AGAINST YOUR SISTER STATES (STATEMENTS THAT A YORUBA OR HAUSA CAN'T MAKE AGAINST THEIR SISTER STATES), THEIR LEADERS AND INSTITUTIONS THEY HOLD DEAR. DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD HAVE THE SUPPORT OF NDI IMO AND NON ANAMBRA IGBOS IF YOU BECOME EZE NAIRALAND WITH THOSE RECKLESS COMMENTS YOU MADE AGAINST NDI IMO STATE ? YOU WOULD ONLY END UP LEADING ONLY ANAMBRA, BECAUSE IT WOULD BE ANAMBRA VERSUS IGBO.

A LEOPARD CAN NOT CHANGE ITS SPOT.

SIGNED LORD NAYA

(IGIRIGI NGOZI 1 OF OBOWO).

As a Leader, charity begins at home.

When Ndi Imo State people slander and attack my own Anambra, you dont expect me to sit back and fold my hands na!!

Meanwhile!! I am not MAD COW!!! angry So I cant be tried for the sins of Mad cow.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2013
Okija Juju should be left alone.

If he has enough Rebels and Efulefus to nominate / elect him as Eze after all these Open Secret and Revelations.

So be it.

At my last count, he is not even among the three top nominees.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2013
Ndi be anyi, Oge akara aka e rubego nu o,onye e binyebeghi aka;biko were oso were ije bia binye aka na Biafra Rep. Ka anyi roputanu onye ga-ejikota anyi onu o, onye mara nke ekwe na-aku n'ikpa udo. O bu dike na-acho udo mana o dighi ejikwa mgbagbu ghara ogu. O bu na mbinye aka anyi ka ike nile di, onye anyi si na o ga-achi bu ya ga achi. Udo Chia! Biafra Rep campaign organisation.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2013
Ndi igbo mma mma nuoo.

9JA_I_HAIL. REPORTING TO DUTY.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2013
9ja_I_hail: Ndi igbo mma mma nuoo.

Ezigbo nwa afo, Nnoo rinne
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2013
Ngwakwe: Okija Juju should be left alone.

If he has enough Rebels and Efulefus to nominate / elect him as Eze after all these Open Secret and Revelations.

So be it.

Be careful o!!! angry

Dont think you are beyond being kidnapped!! angry

I have been watching you!!

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2013
Nomination has formally closed:

The following are the top nominees.

Name Nominations
Onlytruth - 18
Alex101 - 12
Biafra_rep - 12

Manny is a standby candidate should any of the top candidate fail to accept their nominations.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 9:58am On Feb 25, 2013
berem: @pointb,how many nominations per person?

Ezigbo nwa ada, i nwere ike itunyere mmadu abuo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2013
dayokanu:

One secret

Okija juju is also Dayokanu, Bluetooth, Mukina 2, Ileke-Idi and Patience Jonathan

Anuofia

OMG!! All my secrets are out!

I will definitely be disqualified now!! cry
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 9:59am On Feb 25, 2013
9ja_I_hail: Ndi igbo mma mma nuoo.

My brother welcome on board once again.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 10:01am On Feb 25, 2013
PointB: Nomination has formally closed:

Name Nominations
Onlytruth - 18
Alex101 - 12
Biafra_rep - 12

Manny is a standby candidate should any of the top candidate fail to accept their nominations.

PointB!!

I see you o!!

No hard feelings!

Keep the good work going! I will not fight you this time!!

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2013
According to Court of Appeal Judgment involving former Senate President where he denied being Evans Enwerem rather Evan Enwerem without the "S". He had his way.

Okija Juju having denied the obvious open secret of being Mad Cow.

Is there any evidence where he categorically claim to be Mad Cow?

If not, let it remain open secret.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by mafifle: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2013
Ngwakwe: Okija Juju should be left alone.

So be it.

It is not about the him getting the nomination or not. He has to be put where he rightly belonged to and so we have done.

He is a local champion and should only be allowed to remain an Imo/Anambra activist and not a revered Igbo Eze.

Congrats to PointB for standing up against the agents of division.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 10:03am On Feb 25, 2013

This comment is not befitting of anyone who aspires to lead a united virtual Igbo nation. More is certainly expected of such individual. Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland is not for defender of Anambra or Imo, he should be a promoter and defender of all Igboland.

Decision is in order and well deserved, anyway this is to show those who misunderstood our mod of operation. We only take action when it is right. This electoral committee does not intimidate neither do we take side in any case.

With this action Umu igbo may now access us and judge by their self's about our honesty and integrity in handling this election.

Igbo mma mma nuooo.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Biafrarep(m): 10:03am On Feb 25, 2013
Anambra kwenu! Imo keleenu!! Enugu Mmanma nu!!! Abia kaanka nu!!!! Ebonyi ndeewo nu!!!!! Anam ekele Igbo n'ile, ma ndi no n'ulo ma ndi no n'uzo ije, ndi Igbo ndi no na mpahara owuwa anyawu, nke ndi bekee na akpo south east ya na ndi nke no na egbere nmiri ma obu south south, anam asi chukwu gozie unu n'ile n'otu-n'otu. Ndeewo nu.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 10:03am On Feb 25, 2013

Name Nominations
Onlytruth - 18
Alex101 - 12
Biafra_rep - 12

Igbo bu Igbo, olu m e kenee oooooo! Biafra Rep campaign organisation na asi ka ihe nile gara unu nke oma. ndeemenu rinne maka mbinye aka unu. Agba nke mbu agaala. Ma chetakwanu na ebe a ga ebinye aka bu ebe e sere anyanwu ututu, o bu ya bu akara anyi ji mara Biafra. Anyi na ekelekwa Onlytruth na Alex101 maka nturu ugo ha so were turu, na asikwa ka Udo chia oge nile!Biafra Rep campaign organisation.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 10:04am On Feb 25, 2013
PointB:

My brother welcome on board once again.

Thank you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2013

Name Nominations
Onlytruth - 18
Alex101 - 12
Biafra_rep - 12

SIGNED AND APPROVED.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2013
Eze Ndi Igbo Election - Next Stage

We proceed to the next stage of the Election.

- The rest of day will be used for Acceptance Speeches, unfolding of program of agenda, and campaign

- Discussion of Manifestos/Debate/Questions and Answer will take place tomorrow (Tuesday) - This will be handled by the Eze Nwanyi - Ogugua (she will decide the the time)

- She will also oversee the election and announcement of result, with the support from the Electoral Body.

- The Electoral Tribunal may prepare sets of question to be answered by the top nominees
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2013
[b]Wonderful things!!!!

So the fact that I said that in a 2 day blackout situation in the East, Anambra stands to lose more, means I am an Anambra supremacist!! lol! IS IT A LIE?!!!!!!!!!! angry

That thread was a debate between Nwannes, but I had no idea that some people in here harbor grudges. Even I have forgotten about that thread. Anyways, I SAID IT!! If you want to have an extensive debate on that subject, call me out anyday!! Between Innosson Motors (Anambra) & Ibari Ogwa beer Palour (Imo State), which one needs power more on a scale of preference?! angry Why do people hate the truth so much?! I made that comment this year and there is nothing inflammatory about it except you already have a mind that is on the look out for trouble. Even a simple statement like 'Anambra has a Higher GDP than any other Igbo State' can also be interpreted as being 'Supremacist' despite the fact that it is true! So I have no apologies for that comment!

On the matters raised by Noiseless.. I swear, If I wasnt running for the position of Eze Ndi Igbo, I would have had Noiseless, BandB, Mafifle, Ojiofor and co, kidnapped, taken into the bushes, shot in the head and their lifeless bodies dumped in Ezu River.. But I am a Child of God and dont indulge in such things anymore!

Anyways, ex-convict or not, there is no provision in the constitution that says an ex-con cant participate in elections. And also, before you can call someone an ex-convict, they have to first be convicted by a court. I have never been convicted so I cant be an ex-con.

In fact!! I humbly withdraw from this race: Reasons will be stated later..

To all those who nominated me.. Una too much, send me your account numbers so your efforts can be rewarded. There is going to be a party at my place at Nike Lake Resort, everybody is invited except all those who opposed my candidacy!! If una near there, I will not be responsible for your deaths!! angry

Any Charlatan that Attacks Anambra State on this forum would have me to answer to!! And to that Arochukwu Supremacist on this thread, dont think I didnt see your comment o!! I shall address you in due course!!

Proudly Anambra!! Proudly Nri..

If any of you dare maliciously attack Anambra State, I will tear your state down to the ground!! angry

Berem!! Ada Owerri!! I still love you and would like to make you my Third lolo!! Let me take you away from Imo State and bring you into civilization! Think about my offer and accept it before it expires! I have other Nwababies waiting for your slot!

Oganiru Anambra State!! Oganiru Ala Igbo..

Proudly & Arrogantly Anambra State!! In peace or war!

Point B!! Good Job!!

Give the position to Onlytruth and make him the Eze Ndi Igbo for life. When he dies at old age, let the stool be passed onto one of his sons!

Because my people fear change, I will vote for Onlytruth!! Let them get what they want!!
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (59) (Reply)

NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.