Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand (17460 Views)

It Rained Fish In Thailand. Must See. Pictures / Yemen Rejects US Marines At Embassy / Us Marines Pissing On Dead Insurgents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by searay(m): 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
This na small thing now. For my village, we don't only drink the blood but we also eat the body as meat. I miss my village.
1st to c... On this page.
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by ZACHIE: 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2013
Small thing!
The Japs have the craziest taste buds in the world...from teh creepy to the unimaginable.

Try this for a quick afternoon lunch: the liver of a live cobra harvest in front of you
wait, you must eat it raw....now, that is pure heroism

NYSC thought me how to...
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
Wow
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by TUMIC(m): 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
That cobra is na OYIBO cobra.
Let him come and taste Nigerian Cobra's Blood.
Fake story. This mandator show have some scon scon.
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by victorazy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
YES. COBRA'S BLOOD HELP IN REDUCING BLOOD PRESURE (GOT IT FROM A DOCUMENTARY).
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by crackhaus: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2013
Is drinking the blood supposed to make them tough? That's bullshit..
Make dem come experience the never-smiling, dust-filled, sun-scorched, criminal-infested, red streets of naija...that's how to get tough, nor be by killing yourself by yourself
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by tpia5: 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
year of the snake, lord have mercy.
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by vislabraye(m): 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: Atleast they are still better than Naija who drink the blood of their fellow human being.......SHM

Are you talking abouy the witches in your village?
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by sobastical: 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2013
ebamma: their own na play, my village hunters dey even kill lion drink him blood

Ahahah, you sure say no be frog blood dem dey drink sha? Lol
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by sobastical: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
cyril83: Yeah! Tasty and rich.

I've once tasted it.

Try it.

And your still alive? Wow!
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by sobastical: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
massmedia: That one is nothing jor...

For my village to join vigilante,,part of d training includes drinking LION BLOOD mixed with ANACONDA BLOOD and 7 oda different wild animals....

Lubbish!
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by sobastical: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
searay: This na small thing now. For my village, we don't only drink the blood but we also eat the body as meat. I miss my village.
1st to c... On this page.

I'm calling 911 straight away, that I've found another clifford orji's genes

1 Like

Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by pomporiking: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2013
Most of you are not even up to date on dis Nl,don't you know snake blood is a delicacy in asia they even sell it resturants and shops and for your information it has a lot of health benefits.so those soldiers drinking it means nothing.
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
Yuck!
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by colombiana: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
pompori king: Most of you are not even up to date on dis Nl,don't you know snake blood is a delicacy in asia they even sell it resturants and shops and for your information it has a lot of health benefits.so those soldiers drinking it means nothing.
wetin u dey wait for then. Enter bush start to dey catch am na abi u nor wan boost ur health. OVASABI

1 Like

Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by henryadex(m): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
HMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by henryadex(m): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2013
A B O M I N A T I O N undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
We de smoke tortoise for ilesha.. lipsrsealed
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by hammedkola(m): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2013
ebamma: their own na play, my village hunters dey even kill lion drink him blood

grin grin
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by crackhaus: 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2013
No mind am, na only him be clocks, always up to date

colombiana: wetin u dey wait for then. Enter bush start to dey catch am na abi u nor wan boost ur health. OVASABI
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by Koolking(m): 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
I GUESS THIS MIGHT BE ONE OF THE REASONS FOR DRINKING THE COBRA BLOOD. I GOT THIS RESPONSE (PERSONAL EXPERIENCE) FROM A YAHOO COMMENTATOR ON WHY PEOPLE DRINK SNAKES BLOOD

"I haven't done the snake blood wine thing in Thailand but I did it many years ago in Vietnam. They bring a cobra to the table and get it really angry and then kill it. The blood is drained into a carafe and the snake cooked four different ways. You drink the blood mixed half and half with rice wine and the heart is brought to the honored guest of the table in a shot glass with a free pitcher of beer.

You swallow the heart and after about five minutes it starts to beat in your stomach until the stomach acids kill it around 20 minutes later.

The snake blood and rice wine thing is an aphrodisiac - hard on for 36 hours afterwards.
I cna only speculate it's the endorphins or adrenalin released into the blood before the snake is killed. It works very well though.

There's no disease that I'm aware of that you can catch from drinking snake blood. The stomach acids even kill HIV.
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by armyofone(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
SemperFI

kiss kiss
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by Orikinla(m): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2013
I have done more than that.
I have eaten snakes.
Very delicious.
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
rokiatu: What sort of gross sh..t is this? Seriously this better be some joke ewwwwwww!

Do you know what is survival training in a jungle?

Are you not a ''buy me suya'' girl?
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by Bluemosquito(m): 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2013

Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by oluwacjay: 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2013
massmedia: That one is nothing jor...

For my village to join vigilante,,part of d training includes drinking LION BLOOD mixed with ANACONDA BLOOD and 7 oda different wild animals....
DRY bruv, weak ass joke
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by ayobase(m): 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2013
I looks so gross since its training, but in reality those soldiers feed on unimaginable things to survive.....imagine killing a human being to feed on in order to survive....forgotten T-bag in prison break?

A soldier once told me that they had to kill and roast a liberian in order to survive...they were even living on the mercy of others' urine to quench thirst!
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by jasper7(m): 11:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
Just stupid. waste of time. is it just me or does one of the Marine guys look like Damon Salvatore
Re: US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand by AK481(m): 11:45pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mad Cow: ok

Sorry,I had the bad news about how u were disqualified from the eze contest,its lugubrious and highly.......

@ topic,nigerian army squeeze water from banana in their own bush training.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Doesn't Support Formal Independence Of Taiwan / African Countries With 24/7 Power Supply / US Mourns Iran's President, Ebrahim Raisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.