Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye (32207 Views)

John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo / Vincent Enyeama And Wife In New Lovely Photos / Breaking News: Ghanaian Footballer, John Pantsil, Stabs Wife Aderonke Ogunleye - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Austin109: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
[/color] that's very bad of him. I can't comprehend a guy of his calibre being so inhumane. urf! Tht's absurd. [color=#550000] that's very bad of him. I can't comprehend a guy of his calibre being so inhumane. urf! Tht's absurd.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
lola.luv:
They should stab him in the eye too. An eye for an eye.

I will say both eyes

1 Like

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Ogojohn(m): 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
tbaba1234: Paintsil's wife denies assault

Police say it has secured the medical report of wife of Black Stars defender John Paintsil which indicates she was badly assaulted - but his wife, Richlove Paintsil, denies the incident.

Initial reports said Paintsil stabbed the wife close to the eye and subjected her to severe beating following a misunderstanding at their Trasacco Valley home on Friday.

She was reported to have jumped the wall of their building to a next door neighbor for protection but that did not stop John Paintsil from further attacking her.

The Black Stars deputy skipper was also said to have slapped his neighbor who was protecting Mrs Paintsil.

Mrs Paintsil was rushed to the hospital for treatment whilst her husband was arrested by the Legon Police on charges of assault and causing body harm.

But in a dramatic twist, Mrs Paintsil called the studios of Joy FM to categorically deny the incident.

She said it was only a minor quarrel which should not be aired or published, adding her privacy must be respected.

She said the police's account should also be discarded.

However, the police said the medical reports they have obtained indicate Mrs Paintsil was admitted in a critical condition.

Greater Accra Police PRO, DSP Freeman Tettey, told Joy News the reports showed she sustained several injuries including a severe cut around her eye.

He said Paintsil is still in police custody as investigations continue

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=265721
police want EGUNJE.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by jesusisgood(f): 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
He should be appropriately dealt with.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Ogojohn(m): 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
[quote author=Akpan107]Very bad of him! Did he really love his wife? This is ''pure'' wickedness and God wont be happy with his action! I wish her fast recovery... Some people dont value good wife... They are very hard to get.[ /quote] In as much there is good wife. there is bad one too. pray not to get involved wit one.There you will know there is HELL on earth. so there is good and bad husband too. Some men like you ARE woman wrapper that they will always support the woman even when the man is the victim. They will always fall for the weaker spot.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
Before sentencing this nigga should be tortured until he tells us his real age!

2 Likes

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by TUMIC(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
WONDER SHALL NEVER WONDER
IN GHANA

Somebody give me Bomb I want to Bomb one girl Leg.
Ha ha ha ha ha ??
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by touchmeder: 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
I'm sick and tired of this virtually every week someone has done something to a wife, grilfriend or her family sad
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
Na wa o! Wats wrong wit all dis males molestin their galfrnds?
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Gistwitherico(m): 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
Anger is a horrible spirit that needs 2 be managed!

2 Likes

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by RedLight1: 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
otumfour:

U Neva fail to show ur weakness on threads wit the name Ghana in 'em......ur 1 boko stray dog I enjoy feeding gari.....hiding behind peeps throwing sucker punches....the hopeless ape tht u are.....quote me, lets do this sh!xt b!tchh grin
lmao ...look at this frustrated fhucktard.....why are u showing ur fraustration on me now ... shey na me make comment ni, abi na me say make gaynians ugly? abeg go eat shiit jare grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by enigmagu1(m): 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
76Naira: This doesn't help Oscar Pistorius' case in the eyes of the media.
Come to think about it, Pistorius is now Notorious, so can we say Pantsil is just "Pant-silly"?

u try ...e b like say ice prince and m.i na ur brother...
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Kajina: 12:05am On Feb 23, 2013
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by AbrantieGH(m): 12:05am On Feb 23, 2013
touchmeder:

Hey Mr you got a new story to tell create another thread no need to derail this one. This is not a Ghana bashing thread its to stand up against violence regardless of where they come from. Dont be a wussy.lol grin

Hey, this one made front page so I might as well ride on it because there's no way mine will make FP grin.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by AbrantieGH(m): 12:09am On Feb 23, 2013
@ Kajina, see his thick lips LOL. That sure doesn't look Caucasian or even bi-racial does it?

1 Like

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Heatblast(m): 12:14am On Feb 23, 2013
gerrardomendes:
remove ur clothes and climb this table.(draws out koboko)

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 23, 2013
This is really appalling.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by armyofone(m): 12:22am On Feb 23, 2013
i read somewhere that don't ask black man about extra marital fling. just jejely pack your things comot or forever be quiet.

upon all his exposure, his heart must be as black as his face minus the teeth.

2 Likes

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Liberal2020: 12:23am On Feb 23, 2013
tbaba1234: Paintsil's wife denies assault

Police say it has secured the medical report of wife of Black Stars defender John Paintsil which indicates she was badly assaulted - but his wife, Richlove Paintsil, denies the incident.

Initial reports said Paintsil stabbed the wife close to the eye and subjected her to severe beating following a misunderstanding at their Trasacco Valley home on Friday.

She was reported to have jumped the wall of their building to a next door neighbor for protection but that did not stop John Paintsil from further attacking her.

The Black Stars deputy skipper was also said to have slapped his neighbor who was protecting Mrs Paintsil.

Mrs Paintsil was rushed to the hospital for treatment whilst her husband was arrested by the Legon Police on charges of assault and causing body harm.

But in a dramatic twist, Mrs Paintsil called the studios of Joy FM to categorically deny the incident.

She said it was only a minor quarrel which should not be aired or published, adding her privacy must be respected.

She said the police's account should also be discarded.

However, the police said the medical reports they have obtained indicate Mrs Paintsil was admitted in a critical condition.

Greater Accra Police PRO, DSP Freeman Tettey, told Joy News the reports showed she sustained several injuries including a severe cut around her eye.

He said Paintsil is still in police custody as investigations continue

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=265721

Now she wants to back out hah? She must finish what she started. A lot of women like to start trouble with their husbands, when they see what they started has escalated and might threaten their marriage, they will start backing down as she is obviously doing now....Its a private matter. If it were a private matter, why did you run to the neighbor? Why didn't you stay and have him beat the shit out of you in private? Questioning your husband solely on allegation, an allegation that you know he already is aware of as it in the public domain and has denied it publicly prior to you asking him further. Don't you think he would think you don't trust him to further broach on the issue and ask him? What do you expect will happen to you? Stupid woman and as with many with chicken size brain.

2 Likes

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Kajina: 12:24am On Feb 23, 2013
Abrantie GH: @ Kajina, see his thick lips LOL. That sure doesn't look Caucasian or even bi-racial does it?

@ bolded, grin grin grin grin grin grin I wonder if they will claim those thick lips are also not Nigerian features. Funny people cheesy grin
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by torgbe(m): 12:25am On Feb 23, 2013
What the heckk is this news doing on NL since I thought NL is for nigerians only. Nigerians can u plzz mind ur biz and allow Ghana to be.mtscheew
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by otumfour(m): 12:32am On Feb 23, 2013
Red-Light:
why are u showing ur fraustration on me now ... shey na me make comment ni, abi na me say make gaynians ugly? abeg go eat shiit jare grin grin grin

grin grin grin first off, why are u liking ur comment wit ur other name(account).....tht is sick and scary yo, grin grin another member of the 18 million mad Nigerians....... grin grin I mean wht sane human being wud choose red light district as his name ....ur ugly mumma dun raised a foooool... grin grin, u might azwel have come back on here wit ur other account, cuz i'ma murder and feast on this red light account tonyte grin grin....poor Lagos dog, ur toothless, weak boko pig......tell ur mumma u met a king today, Otumfour tha boko apes killa....lick ma feet when u see me passing....

3 Likes

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by RedLight1: 12:34am On Feb 23, 2013
fuckluv:
grin Haba! Why do Nigerians detest Ghanaians this much? Or is there something they are both owing themselves? I remember whenever there is on-going cup being played and Ghana lost in its quest to win, they begin to pray for Nigeria to win it instead. Ditto for Nigeria. So why this sudden hatred?
the same way i prayed for those baboons to qualify for semi final at the world cup ...that was before i join nairaland anyway ... now i know better grin grin
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by torgbe(m): 12:34am On Feb 23, 2013
fuckluv:
grin Haba! Why do Nigerians detest Ghanaians this much? Or is there something they are both owing themselves? I remember whenever there is on-going cup being played and Ghana lost in its quest to win, they begin to pray for Nigeria to win it instead. Ditto for Nigeria. So why this sudden hatred?
that is a multi billion question,it puzzles me too. May be they are only jealous of the achievements of the 24 million Ghanaians compared to their 170 million empty brains,i heard 18million of them 9jarians are psychos too.smh.weep for them 9jarians bladclats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations / Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) / Video Of Asisat Oshoala's 4 Goals For Barcelona Against Tacon Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.