Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,911 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye (32231 Views)

John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo / Vincent Enyeama And Wife In New Lovely Photos / Breaking News: Ghanaian Footballer, John Pantsil, Stabs Wife Aderonke Ogunleye - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by justice00(m): 2:03am On Feb 23, 2013
So so wrong...he re@lly needs psychi@tric help...d@mn! angry
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 23, 2013
WOW!!!! shocked
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 23, 2013
ebamma: Daughters of jezebel, delilah and eve go always lead a man to his downfall, from Adam in the garden of eden to Samson in the bible to Tiger woods to Oscar Pistorious to now John pantsil, toto can lead a man to his doom, beware be warned dont fall a victim

MSCHEW!! grin
you need help!
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Kajina: 2:12am On Feb 23, 2013
paris10: He thought she was a burglar. He stabbed her out of fear...no, it was dark and he couldn't see. I guess he was cripple too when he did it. Talking about standards and money.. Oscar killed his gf, he got bailed out... Pantsil stabbed his wife, bail denied! Pantsil, go hire Oscars lawyer, he can lie and fight your case.

Since the law is not about what you did, but about what you can prove, if I was Panstil, i'd say Oscar did it.

LOL! That was a good joke. cheesy grin
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by RedLight1: 2:50am On Feb 23, 2013
otumfour:

Look @ this elephant shank tryna form, lemme refresh ur stanky memories, btw folks, 1 of this boko monkey red light's other acct name is Amosys.....

Tell me how u came abt wit that dumb name red light if u weren't banned before

Checkout tha previous convo wit this twisted animal red light, poor fooool.....Amosys murthafurkin red light......ur a goat

*Image attached

i can see u are not only dumb.... u are also a fhucktard .... u really have problem with comprehension ... and i dont think people should see me talking to a mor0n like u ... may be u should go and eat banku to open blind eyes and read my comment again..... dirt scum of the earth grin grin grin
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 23, 2013
otumfour:

Or this ape/ the gods must be crazy character

Well, he still looks Ghanaian to me. Looks like the average West African.

By the way, whats with yall Ghanaians and your fetish with people of mixed parentage?
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by searay(m): 3:36am On Feb 23, 2013
Now the turn of John PANTsil. Who is next?
It is my prayers that Nigerian stars shouldn't join this act. You know, we can always do it better.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by kabaka1: 3:55am On Feb 23, 2013
ffo:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2557/news/2013/02/22/3772464/former-fulham-defender-paintsil-arrested-for-stabbing-wife

If true, this guy is a barbarian that needs 2 be tamed 2 adapt 3 the modern society
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by dallyemmy: 4:18am On Feb 23, 2013
Actually, the way he reacted was bad. Ladies equally need wisdom to know when to raise sensitive issues like this and when to call it quit. In real sense, it has been scientifically proven that most men cannot handle arguements like women, just because they are wired that way. More nerves connect the vocal part of women's brains to the emotional part of their brains while in men more nerves connect the emotional part to the action part. So, during an arguement he either goes physical or runs away. If you love your man, bring up sensitive issues in when he won't go violent. It calls for emotional intelligence. Sport men are naturally agressive in nature. Guys don't forget their nature and don't marry a nag!
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Michky: 4:43am On Feb 23, 2013
huni_naija: I'm getting tired of all these stories...

Please someone should help me define love?

Is it now a crime in marriages/relationships to discuss problems like mature adults?.

Must someones tongue get bitten off, or someone's eyes stabbed before the matter can be resolved? embarassed

He needs to be kicked into a pit and the key thrown into the lagoon!
Foo! If she had approached the guy maturedly, the matter wont have gotten out of hand. That's for sure. As we see in Op's post, she brought up the matter many times. Do you think a woman that wants peace would do that?
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Michky: 4:45am On Feb 23, 2013
ZUBY77: hmm. I dont wanna be a hypo here. These women should know when to let go and shut up. Serves her right
Exactly!
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Michky: 5:03am On Feb 23, 2013
dallyemmy: Actually, the way he reacted was bad. Ladies equally need wisdom to know when to raise sensitive issues like this and when to call it quit. In real sense, it has been scientifically proven that most men cannot handle arguements like women, just because they are wired that way. More nerves connect the vocal part of women's brains to the emotional part of their brains while in men more nerves connect the emotional part to the action part. So, during an arguement he either goes physical or runs away. If you love your man, bring up sensitive issues in when he won't go violent. It calls for emotional intelligence. Sport men are naturally agressive in nature. Guys don't forget their nature and don't marry a nag!
Well said bro. Your last line was fantastic (dont marry a nag). Sad thing is most women nag. To improve upon your good advice, i'd say: guys, dont marry an aggressive nag. Some women want to have things their way by all means (alot of them are even on NL). Pity. Another sad thing is that MEN are fast becoming extinct. The number of senseless posts by nl boys on the first page of this thread re-affirms it.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Michky: 5:23am On Feb 23, 2013
binger: A man lost his temper and sanity for a moment,and stabbed the wife. Why blame the woman 4 questioning her hubby?thereby absolving the irresponsible guy of every blame
No one is saying its wrong that the woman asks questions. Point is: questioning him 2ice is more than enough. Anything more than this is clearly asking for the wrath of a real man. Btw, what was she trying to gain by the tortorous questioning. Afterall what has happened has happen in SA already. Abi no be so? Come to think of it eh, OP said his prostitute accusation was all over the news, which he was still trying to clear his name from. Just imagine the shame and anger that he must have been experiencing at that time. Now, what should a loving wife have done at the time when the husband was recieving no love from outside? Nag? Nah. She should have showed him more love that would have seen him through. Lets not forget that her husband was being accused of single handedly spoiling the chances of the entire team o (not also forgeting how aggressive the fans can be towards such person. KAITA IS A GOOD EXAMPLE).
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Bifam(m): 5:40am On Feb 23, 2013
That was really mean of him o! Because of prostitute na wah o! What examples is he then setting for his kids and young ghanians {especially footballers} who look up to him? But then maybe he caught his wife cheating and so therefore feels she had no right of authority to question his actions {including that African husband mentality} anyway sha from the way the wife is responding on the issue, dem go settle sha!{goat eye dey everywhere abi na which animal own dey fit pass sef?}
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by olanshi: 5:40am On Feb 23, 2013
How on earth will he do such an awkward thing, am very sure he must have a Chimpanzee trait in him... Let him taste life behind bars!
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Michky: 5:46am On Feb 23, 2013
ItsModella:
I can't believe the stupidity behind this comment, I just can't. I hope these daughters of jezebel include your mother and sisters. Why not blame the men for being so stupĪŠd? There is no justifiable reason as to why he stabbed her eye? She questioned him, so what? is that now a crime? is that why he had to flare up like that and stab her in the eye? abeg jor, spare us this your melodrama.
Another thoughtless post blaming the man for everything and forgeting that no smoke can exist without fire. We cant really be certain that the only cause of the violence was questions. She probably insulted him inbetween. Besides, it is hard to find a man who would beat a woman to this extent, if she hadnt challenged him or even attempted to fight back in the first place. Think girl!!
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by metti(m): 5:48am On Feb 23, 2013
shocked tongue
Gorimakpa: I cant believe it, no.6 no.6 no.6. One day no.1

But come o, why stab in the eye, why not another place? Wicked somebody!!
Another place? You make me laugh. So He could have stabed, may be the heart? Which part of the body is not important? What a comment!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by metti(m): 5:53am On Feb 23, 2013
cry undecided
Michky: No one is saying its wrong that the woman asks questions. Point is: questioning him 2ice is more than enough. Anything more than this is clearly asking for the wrath of a real man. Btw, what was she trying to gain by the tortorous questioning. Afterall what has happened has happen in SA already. Abi no be so? Come to think of it eh, OP said his prostitute accusation was all over the news, which he was still trying to clear his name from. Just imagine the shame and anger that he must have been experiencing at that time. Now, what should a loving wife have done at the time when the husband was recieving no love from outside? Nag? Nah. She should have showed him more love that would have seen him through. Lets not forget that her husband was being accused of single handedly spoiling the chances of the entire team o (not also forgeting how aggressive the fans can be towards such person. KAITA IS A GOOD EXAMPLE).
So the wrath of a real man is to stab His wife? You are not matured at all. Must you comment?
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by metti(m): 5:57am On Feb 23, 2013
:- tongue
Michky: Exactly!
Irresponsible lots! If na ur sister dem stab u go happy? Wife beaters!!
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 23, 2013
Michky: Another thoughtless post blaming the man for everything and forgeting that no smoke can exist without fire. We cant really be certain that the only cause of the violence was questions. She probably insulted him inbetween. Besides, it is hard to find a man who would beat a woman to this extent, if she hadnt challenged him or even attempted to fight back in the first place. Think girl!!
Duh!! I already know that...but calling all women 'daughters of jezebel' is just a baseless and disgusting assumption to make.

If you like, type heaven and earth, nothing justifies the man stabbing the woman in the eye, whether the woman was right or wrong, there is absolutely nothing that justifies the man's action...shikena!!
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by okpeter: 6:26am On Feb 23, 2013
binger: A man lost his temper and sanity for a moment,and stabbed the wife. Why blame the woman 4 questioning her hubby?thereby absolving the irresponsible guy of every blame
. I'm not in support of Pantsil for his behaviour. However, my blame goes to Appiah who brought the problem. Some men are bad was he the only reporter/commentator in south Africa? Is he the coach? Let him celebrate for setting problem in another man house. The so call Appiah, is he holy? And for the wife, why do you believe on HEARSAY, the woman must have asked the husband several times on this allegation which annoyed the man. Appiah continue to broadcast all what you saw in S/Africa. Yeye man, Ewu, woman raper.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by JamesLucia: 6:40am On Feb 23, 2013
gerrardomendes:
remove ur clothes and climb this table.(draws out koboko)

hahahahahahahahhahahahah
75 strokes of d cain make him nyash turn to flying carpet
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by floriana(m): 6:41am On Feb 23, 2013
After playing for FulHAM and WestHAM, it is natural that he will cause bodily harm.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Fash20: 7:00am On Feb 23, 2013
Eya the girl turn makao
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by armyofone(m): 7:09am On Feb 23, 2013
covering for him i heard ummm "I was cutting hard kpomo to make tilapia sauce for the Banku, the knife flew off my hands and hit my left eye" eyah

reason why violence will never cease in Africa.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Intelcorei7: 7:18am On Feb 23, 2013
shocked
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by ba7man(m): 7:26am On Feb 23, 2013
Michky: Another thoughtless post blaming the man for everything and forgeting that no smoke can exist without fire. We cant really be certain that the only cause of the violence was questions. She probably insulted him inbetween. Besides, it is hard to find a man who would beat a woman to this extent, if she hadnt challenged him or even attempted to fight back in the first place. Think girl!!
Yes!!!!....Exactly!!!...You are supposed to beat, kick, drag and stomp annoying women on the floor before shooting or stabbing them in the eye....Don't forget to do the same thing to annoying muscular guys too. Eeeeediot.

2 Likes

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by dasparrow: 7:33am On Feb 23, 2013
@Post

I just hate domestic violence. If men and women cannot live together in peace while in a relationship, then I guess folks should stay single. All these stories of domestic violence is quite disturbing.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by mydi(f): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2013
So childish
otumfour:

grin grin grin first off, why are u liking ur comment wit ur other name(account).....tht is sick and scary yo, grin grin another member of the 18 million mad Nigerians....... grin grin I mean wht sane human being wud choose red light district as his name ....ur ugly mumma dun raised a foooool... grin grin, u might azwel have come back on here wit ur other account, cuz i'ma murder and feast on this red light account tonyte grin grin....poor Lagos dog, ur toothless, weak boko pig......tell ur mumma u met a king today, Otumfour tha boko apes killa....lick ma feet when u see me passing....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations / Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) / Happy Birthday Ahmed Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.