Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,421 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye (32235 Views)

John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo / Vincent Enyeama And Wife In New Lovely Photos / Breaking News: Ghanaian Footballer, John Pantsil, Stabs Wife Aderonke Ogunleye - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by StFrank2(m): 9:05am On Feb 23, 2013
lynpetra: See as he resemble Nkapi.That tiny smelly rat
Lwkmd! That ratboy pant silly smells too lol
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Michky: 9:07am On Feb 23, 2013
Liberal2020:

Now she wants to back out hah? She must finish what she started. A lot of women like to start trouble with their husbands, when they see what they started has escalated and might threaten their marriage, they will start backing down as she is obviously doing now....Its a private matter. If it were a private matter, why did you run to the neighbor? Why didn't you stay and have him beat the shit out of you in private? Questioning your husband solely on allegation, an allegation that you know he already is aware of as it in the public domain and has denied it publicly prior to you asking him further. Don't you think he would think you don't trust him to further broach on the issue and ask him? What do you expect will happen to you? Stupid woman and as with many with chicken size brain.
I didnt even see this post before posting mine but we said the same thing. Bro, i don tire for these chicken headed girls o.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by crackhaus: 9:15am On Feb 23, 2013
Its kinda funny tho, I'm sorry. Maybe you're ghanaian but that was funny man, you should smile more often

otumfour:

undecided not funny tho', wud have bn funny, if u had torch light spelt correctly.....
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by RedLight1: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2013
cyril83: exactly this time in a night club, i was busy rocking one big african butt and you were busy exchanging words with those Oguan,preko,kwaseampani. Nawa for you oh
no mind them jare ... i was trying so hard no to derail the thread or exchange words with any gaynians last night ... but that b1tch kept screaming my name all over the thread like say na me be the gaynian that stabbed his wife
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Michky: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2013
metti: cry undecided
So the wrath of a real man is to stab His wife? You are not matured at all. Must you comment?
Moderator! See now o. Na jeje i dey wey this monkey come find trouble o. If i start now, una go begin say i be bully. Ok now. As for you dog, watch it. Not everyone on Nl is your mate.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Frostyzone(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2013
If this horrible incident had happened in Nigeria, He would be walking around a free man.

1 Like

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Michky: 9:42am On Feb 23, 2013
ItsModella:
Duh!! I already know that...but calling all women 'daughters of jezebel' is just a baseless and disgusting assumption to make.

If you like, type heaven and earth, nothing justifies the man stabbing the woman in the eye, whether the woman was right or wrong, there is absolutely nothing that justifies the man's action...shikena!!
Nothing justifies stabbing a woman in the eye abi? Well let me give you one recent story: A mistress strangles all four children (12, 8, 4 & 2) of her lover. She even waited for the parents of the kids to come to meet here there afterwards. Now, this would warrant me to stab her two eyes blind immediately sef! You foo!s always want to make the world believe you're the weaker vessels while claiming that men are beasts. You forget that y'all are the beasts. The daughters of jezebel. When you start your trouble, we dont make noise. But when we start ours, you'l start screaming your lungs out. Sad.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Michky: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2013
ba7man: Yes!!!!....Exactly!!!...You are supposed to beat, kick, drag and stomp annoying women on the floor before shooting or stabbing them in the eye....Don't forget to do the same thing to annoying muscular guys too. Eeeeediot.
Foo! Its no longer news that men fight using bottles, knifes etc. Whether you're fighting a man or woman, as long as you fight back or simply challenge the other, you're definately asking for trouble. If the lady didnt challenge him in any way and just stayed away, it wont have gone this far.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Michky: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2013
searay: Many comments here are blaming the man for everything which is wrong IMO, so I beg to differ.
PANTsil is not insane to just start beating his wife in a time he really needs her the most because the wife should be the only person he can run to at this time for love. Asking the man this same question again and again is totally out of place. Besides, another media report has it that, the wife "stole" his $20000, may be what really spark the man.
Where I blame the guy is that he attacked the eyes and not the mouth which is their major weapon. Attacking the mouth would have lessen the problem.
My sympathy goes to PANTsil family.

Abeg make Nigerian stars no join this trend oooooo!
Lol @ attack the mouth. Cant stop laughing. Good post all the same. Those of us that made similar post (not blaming the man) are the only few wise nairalanders remaining. It is well.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Michky: 10:03am On Feb 23, 2013
mydi: So stabbin her is a matured way 2 answer her? Pls u dnt av 2 let d whole NL kno u re an abusive ass.hole
Stup!d girl. My point is simple. Dont ever start trouble that you cant finish. Not every man would be able to restrain himself during conflict like you expect. It only takes a wise woman to know this. Fish brained souls like you and that wife that got beat, would rather continue to run that smelly hole in your face till you get stabbed in the eye likewise. Dont worry, with this your attitude, you too will soon definately make the news. The only difference would be that both your eyes plus your smelly mouth would be stabbed for good. I pity your life.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by denitro(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2013
Richlove Paintsil Denies Assault Allegations Against Husband
http://www.spyghana.com/richlove-paintsil-denies-assault-allegations-against-husband/
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by StateOfMind: 10:11am On Feb 23, 2013
Michky: Foo! If she had approached the guy maturedly, the matter wont have gotten out of hand. That's for sure. As we see in Op's post, she brought up the matter many times. Do you think a woman that wants peace would do that?

And because of that she deserves the stab..why didnt the guy respond maturely too since we talking of maturity here??
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by BankuTilapia: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2013
Fuelish: nairaland has now turned to Cediland? what's this report doing on d front page of a nigerian site?d MODs r mad!
They can't get enuff of us anytin Ghanaian is front paged, Hahahaaaaaaa deh hold us in high esteem but we don't give a shiiiiiiit about dem. Bring it on u children of BOKO HARAM

2 Likes

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2013
He poked-a-dot (.) in her eye.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by BigBenoski(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2013
Michky: Foo! Its no longer news that men fight using bottles, knifes etc. Whether you're fighting a man or woman, as long as you fight back or simply challenge the other, you're definately asking for trouble. If the lady didnt challenge him in any way and just stayed away, it wont have gone this far.
u r unbelievably! No offense bro but, u sound like a pathetic misogynist. IMO, aggressive chauvinism is not a prerequisite for being a 'real man'
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by StateOfMind: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2013
ba7man: Yes!!!!....Exactly!!!...You are supposed to beat, kick, drag and stomp annoying women on the floor before shooting or stabbing them in the eye....Don't forget to do the same thing to annoying muscular guys too. Eeeeediot.

You dey mind these cowards? I keep saying if women have as much physical strength as these women beaters, they would think twice before raising their hands on women.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by vandarsar(m): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2013
Great woman!

She understands the pains and losses that would be incurred by her family should police and media get involve. Little wonder she's denying the whole issues after all, a case of "I'll bury my dead"

Our woman needs to learn from this, I know some arrogant career girl won't agree with my post, but do I give a damn?
tbaba1234: Paintsil's wife denies assault

Police say it has secured the medical report of wife of Black Stars defender John Paintsil which indicates she was badly assaulted - but his wife, Richlove Paintsil, denies the incident.

Initial reports said Paintsil stabbed the wife close to the eye and subjected her to severe beating following a misunderstanding at their Trasacco Valley home on Friday.

She was reported to have jumped the wall of their building to a next door neighbor for protection but that did not stop John Paintsil from further attacking her.

The Black Stars deputy skipper was also said to have slapped his neighbor who was protecting Mrs Paintsil.

Mrs Paintsil was rushed to the hospital for treatment whilst her husband was arrested by the Legon Police on charges of assault and causing body harm.

But in a dramatic twist, Mrs Paintsil called the studios of Joy FM to categorically deny the incident.

She said it was only a minor quarrel which should not be aired or published, adding her privacy must be respected.

She said the police's account should also be discarded.

However, the police said the medical reports they have obtained indicate Mrs Paintsil was admitted in a critical condition.

Greater Accra Police PRO, DSP Freeman Tettey, told Joy News the reports showed she sustained several injuries including a severe cut around her eye.

He said Paintsil is still in police custody as investigations continue

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=265721
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Michky: 10:22am On Feb 23, 2013
BigBenoski: u r unbelievably! No offense bro but, u sound like a pathetic misogynist. IMO, aggressive chauvinism is not a prerequisite for being a 'real man'
Guy, all dat one na grammer joor. Just sharrap dia.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by BankuTilapia: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2013
victorD3: Ghanians are evil tongue
The word is Ghanaian, u useless gud 4 nuttin smelly filthy gorilla look alike son of a hopeless Nigerian grin grin grin cheesy
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Michky: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2013
StateOfMind:

You dey mind these cowards? I keep saying if women have as much physical strength as these women beaters, they would think twice before raising their hands on women.
Am very certain that this is the same mentality that got the wife hospitalized today. If you were stronger shey? You too will soon get the hospital treatment deserving of you real soon. Its a guarantee.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Vivipop(f): 10:39am On Feb 23, 2013
Another excuse of a man on the loose...mtcheeewww
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by BankuTilapia: 10:40am On Feb 23, 2013
BigBenoski: u r unbelievably! No offense bro but, u sound like a pathetic misogynist. IMO, aggressive chauvinism is not a prerequisite for being a 'real man'
Listen u better shut da phuck up der, der r 3 sides to a story. Her side, his side and da truth and even though i don't condone violence against women we all know how most African women can be phucking loud and insulting. If u don't hv any evidence dat ur husband was sleeping wit prostitutes and u asked him and denied it, why try asking him again and again and again. John Pantsil is a gud person so before u take him to the cleaners listen to his side of da story U EEEEDIOT.

1 Like

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by 8686(m): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2013
Advice for the women. If letters P,I,S,T appear altogether in your mates name be very careful... lipsrsealed. PanTSIL, PISTorius etc
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 23, 2013
ZUBY77: hmm. I dont wanna be a hypo here. These women should know when to let go and shut up. Serves her right
hmnnnn. Dats wot I kip saying abt these our women that want to emulate the character of foreigners. A good wife at this point will support her husband like hilary CLINTON, but no; our modern girls wwill even tell u to ur face that they too will go and sleep with other men. As for me I think she is a bad wife. A good woman would have brought peace to her home despite the storm. Good for her. If na me be panstil, I for throw her load outside bt I wont beat her.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by mydi(f): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2013
Michky: Stup!d girl. My point is simple. Dont ever start trouble that you cant finish. Not every man would be able to restrain himself during conflict like you expect. It only takes a wise woman to know this. Fish brained souls like you and that wife that got beat, would rather continue to run that smelly hole in your face till you get stabbed in the eye likewise. Dont worry, with this your attitude, you too will soon definately make the news. The only difference would be that both your eyes plus your smelly mouth would be stabbed for good. I pity your life.
guy u beta quit smokin adulterated igbo cos it nt helpin u @ all..... And 2 d woman and dose of supportin her sayin it's a 'family matter', generally women can be really annoyin and pushin, but 2 pick up a knife and usin it against her is goin 2 far! Assumin he had blinded 1 of of her eyes i doubt she would still say its a family matter... Pls we shld try our possible best nt 2 support abuse in women cos it's becomin 2 rampant dese days
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by BankuTilapia: 10:59am On Feb 23, 2013
Vivipop: Another excuse of a man on the loose...mtcheeewww
See another loud mouth and insulting African woman, i will not be surprise if very soon i hear dat u have been also stab in da eye by ur husband or boyfriend
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by begwong: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2013
He is still annoyed not reaching the finals of AFCON.
*ashawosupplier*
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by StateOfMind: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2013
Michky: Am very certain that this is the same mentality that got the wife hospitalized today. If you were stronger shey? You too will soon get the hospital treatment deserving of you real soon. Its a guarantee.

What can be guaranteed is you ending up behind bars or hung to death if you continue with this cowardice mentality.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by BigBenoski(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Listen u better shut da phuck up der, der r 3 sides to a story. Her side, his side and da truth and even though i don't condone violence against women we all know how most African women can be phucking loud and insulting. If u don't hv any evidence dat ur husband was sleeping wit prostitutes and u asked him and denied it, why try asking him again and again and again. John Pantsil is a gud person so before u take him to the cleaners listen to his side of da story U EEEEDIOT.
bros,what's with the hyperventilation? Wasnt even talking to you. I was only reasoning with some other dude who, imo, was showing unhealthy bias against women. Anyway, i should school u a lil: all women are 'nags' so, d earlier u get prepared to handle that aspect of ur woman, d better 4 ur rlationship. Infact, if ur wife hears over d radio that u'v become a love-vendor and she doesnt ask u about it repeatedly, bros run. . .she's evil, ur next meal might just have some rat poison seasoning. And learn to stop calling people 'eeediots' . . .makes u sound like my 13yr old nephew

2 Likes

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by BankuTilapia: 11:27am On Feb 23, 2013
BigBenoski: bros,what's with the hyperventilation? Wasnt even talking to you. I was only reasoning with some other dude who, imo, was showing unhealthy bias against women. Anyway, i should school u a lil: all women are 'nags' so, d earlier u get prepared to handle that aspect of ur woman, d better 4 ur rlationship. Infact, if ur wife hears over d radio that u'v become a love-vendor and she doesnt ask u about it repeatedly, bros run. . .she's evil, ur next meal might just have some rat poison seasoning. And learn to stop calling people 'eeediots' . . .makes u sound like my 13yr old nephew
U r also being bias by siding wit da woman wen u hv not heard da other side. JP doesn't hv a history of violence so why judge him witout his own side of da story even though i don't condone any form of violence against women and not all women r nags, maybe urs is. U can't tell me to stop callin people eeeediot u eeediot. grin grin
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by ba7man(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2013
Michky: Foo! Its no longer news that men fight using bottles, knifes etc. Whether you're fighting a man or woman, as long as you fight back or simply challenge the other, you're definately asking for trouble. If the lady didnt challenge him in any way and just stayed away, it wont have gone this far.
You're just exposing your cowardice for the World to see. If its to attack a Woman, people like you are always first but when you meet a man that's your match, you run under your mother's wrapper. There's nothing you can say that will paint you as anything other than a coward....no insult, no brash talk...You're simply a "COWARD". Defending the act of beating and stabbing a Woman. You're reeetarded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) / I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen / Video Of Asisat Oshoala's 4 Goals For Barcelona Against Tacon Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.