Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye (32234 Views)

John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo / Vincent Enyeama And Wife In New Lovely Photos / Breaking News: Ghanaian Footballer, John Pantsil, Stabs Wife Aderonke Ogunleye - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Opoki(m): 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
Tamita: What a pity...
God!!! Can't believe I'm the 1st to comment. I will be the first to be in church next Sunday dancing Gangnam style with OBJ
Ban Ban Ban...

1 Like

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
some women sef, you got married to a man to build up a happy family with him and not to still his money! any way na the footballers i dey blame, dem no dey put eye for ground select wife.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Nuzo1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
Greedy Ghanians! angry

Just because Super eagles turned down free sex from south African prostitutes doesn't mean you should jump into such opportunity.

Free sex was only promised to winners/champions! angry

5 Likes

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Chinwem(f): 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
Sportsmen, redeem your image

1 Like

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
Madness ni
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Havilah93(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
whats up with athletes and crimes these days?

Pistorius got lucky. Paintsil wont!
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by yuzedo: 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
HQ: John Pantsil below
grin grin grin
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
HQ: First off, unless an eye can be replaced with $20,000 he went too far.

Money seems to be one of the roots of "Eye Losses"

John Pantsil below

See Em Mumu Face Sef .. Werin em wifey for do am co reach dey level wen em stab dey wife commot eye...dat means sey em fir keee oooo ... see as em wor-wor reach
[/color]
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by UKBobo(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
Jonathan. You are the first to close your eyes and seek spiritual succour before and after every game. I understand that our hearts as men are evil and that we can all make mistakes. Now, you must put your pride aside and seek redemption through humility.

You will get there.

PS...

There will be some women who will now seek him out - as a % of women like rugged, neanderthal guys. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by octus2008(m): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
Paintsil's wife denies assault
Police say it has secured the medical report of wife of Black Stars defender John Paintsil which indicates she was badly assaulted - but his wife, Richlove Paintsil, denies the incident.

Initial reports said Paintsil stabbed the wife close to the eye and subjected her to severe beating following a misunderstanding at their Trasacco Valley home on Friday.

She was reported to have jumped the wall of their building to a next door neighbor for protection but that did not stop John Paintsil from further attacking her.

The Black Stars deputy skipper was also said to have slapped his neighbor who was protecting Mrs Paintsil.

Mrs Paintsil was rushed to the hospital for treatment whilst her husband was arrested by the Legon Police on charges of assault and causing body harm.

But in a dramatic twist, Mrs Paintsil called the studios of Joy FM to categorically deny the incident.

She said it was only a minor quarrel which should not be aired or published, adding her privacy must be respected.

She said the police's account should also be discarded.

However, the police said the medical reports they have obtained indicate Mrs Paintsil was admitted in a critical condition.

Greater Accra Police PRO, DSP Freeman Tettey, told Joy News the reports showed she sustained several injuries including a severe cut around her eye.

He said Paintsil is still in police custody as investigations continue

AS AT 9PM NIGERIAN TIME
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
ebamma: Daughters of jezebel, delilah and eve go always lead a man to his downfall, from Adam in the garden of eden to Samson in the bible to Tiger woods to Oscar Pistorious to now John pantsil, toto can lead a man to his doom, beware be warned dont fall a victim
I can't believe the stupidity behind this comment, I just can't. I hope these daughters of jezebel include your mother and sisters. Why not blame the men for being so stupϊd? There is no justifiable reason as to why he stabbed her eye? She questioned him, so what? is that now a crime? is that why he had to flare up like that and stab her in the eye? abeg jor, spare us this your melodrama.

3 Likes

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Afam4eva(m): 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
ebamma: Daughters of jezebel, delilah and eve go always lead a man to his downfall, from Adam in the garden of eden to Samson in the bible to Tiger woods to Oscar Pistorious to now John pantsil, toto can lead a man to his doom, beware be warned dont fall a victim
You remind me of Femi Fani Kayode. he shared this exact sentiment.
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
[size=18pt]Give me dagger let me stab him in his eyes too
Let us See how he will like it and the eyes he will use to see football to kick
Heediot[/size]

1 Like

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by RedLight1: 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
otumfour:

undecided not funny tho', wud have bn funny, if u had torch light spelt correctly.....
atleast we got the message ....which is important grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by otumfour(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
Red-Light:
choiiiii ... nairalanders no go kill me with laff .... choiii this insult don pass me grin grin embarassed embarassed

U Neva fail to show ur weakness on threads wit the name Ghana in 'em......ur 1 boko stray dog I enjoy feeding gari.....hiding behind peeps throwing sucker punches....the hopeless ape tht u are.....quote me, lets do this sh!xt b!tchh grin

1 Like

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by PhemmyTinny(m): 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
Scarpon: that Nigga is heartless he should be trown in to the lasgidi lagoon
Did U̶̲̥̅̊ tak ur tym to read d news? Dis guy is frm n stays in Ghana. So wahs wiv d lasgidi lagoon? lipsrsealed
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by motif8(m): 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Paintsil's wife denies assault

Police say it has secured the medical report of wife of Black Stars defender John Paintsil which indicates she was badly assaulted - but his wife, Richlove Paintsil, denies the incident.

Initial reports said Paintsil stabbed the wife close to the eye and subjected her to severe beating following a misunderstanding at their Trasacco Valley home on Friday.

She was reported to have jumped the wall of their building to a next door neighbor for protection but that did not stop John Paintsil from further attacking her.

The Black Stars deputy skipper was also said to have slapped his neighbor who was protecting Mrs Paintsil.

Mrs Paintsil was rushed to the hospital for treatment whilst her husband was arrested by the Legon Police on charges of assault and causing body harm.

But in a dramatic twist, Mrs Paintsil called the studios of Joy FM to categorically deny the incident.

She said it was only a minor quarrel which should not be aired or published, adding her privacy must be respected.

this is a good wife men, she understand that there can be quarell in marriage, also she might have asked the question at the wrong time. whichever way, with her statement, no matter how heartless her hubby may be, the guy will have a rethink. also press might have blown it out of proportion
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by otumfour(m): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
Red-Light:
atleast we got the message ....which is important grin grin cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin guess the message is for u too huh'.....or u think ur mumma and sisters yellow skin be original abi grin....monitor how dem dey change colors like the chameleon or the traffic lights grin grin in the name of bleaching.....boy I'ma make u look silly.....lets do this... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
motif8: Paintsil's wife denies assault

this is a good wife men, she understand that there can be quarell in marriage, also she might have asked the question at the wrong time. whichever way, with her statement, no matter how heartless her hubby may be, the guy will have a rethink. also press might have blown it out of proportion

Typical of abused wives
Let her keep denying it till she finds herself inside the grave
The next headline will be how she was beaten to death

5 Likes

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Adufaye(m): 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
Appiah stadium must b arrested 2,weitin concern am wit who dem nak? Abegi if no b e talk rubbish 1 eye 4 neva go down bt nw c,1 eye don go down

1 Like

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by otumfour(m): 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
motif8: Paintsil's wife denies assault

Don't bother bruh, these animals will keep ignoring this......they're too lazy to read.....juz imagine tht dog spelling torch light as tourch light....wtf undecided

1 Like

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by MicroBox: 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
untouchablebela: wonders shall never end. One should be very careful with the kinda men u date esp with anger problems sad
One should be very careful with the kinda women udate esp those that can and always trigger your anger. Beside he is a sportman wetin dey wory d woman sef. Pristorious neva comot for im own ooo
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
otumfour:

Don't bother bruh, these animals will keep ignoring this......they're too lazy to read.....juz imagine tht dog spelling torch light as tourch light....wtf undecided

Please read the initial report
The woman is protecting the beast

The medical report said she was badly injured,the police says she scaled a wall to escape to a neighbor,the neighbor was also beaten up by the animal who was arrested by law enforcement and thrown in jail and it is all a lie?

3 Likes

Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by otumfour(m): 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
babyosisi:

Please read between the lines
The woman is protecting the beast

I feel u ma' , she prolly scared of loosing tha good life......
Re: John Pantsil, Stabs Wife In The Eye by lolaluv1(f): 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
They should stab him in the eye too. An eye for an eye.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me —Victor Osimhen / Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) / Video Of Asisat Oshoala's 4 Goals For Barcelona Against Tacon Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.