Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 (15003 Views)

STRANGE :666 = The Mark Of The Beast President Obama Vs Revelation13:15 -18 / President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 / Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by kramer: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:

stop saying created, the world was not created, it evolved. you read the book by KRAUSS: A UNIVERSE FROM NOTHING and we can call it even. Read, dont ask sad

Lol I get you... I'll check out the book if its free grin ... But then you have to be careful you don't put too much faith in that book just as you've said one shouldnt put too much faith in the bible wink grin

Going back to the point, the world must have evolved from something! There has to be an origin or source in order for evolution to occur. And that origin or source would have been created. Just wondering.
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman(m): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
kramer:

Lol I get you... I'll check out the book if its free grin ... But then you have to be careful you don't put too much faith in that book just as you've said one shouldnt put too much faith in the bible wink grin

Going back to the point, the world must have evolved from something! There has to be an origin or source in order for evolution to occur. And that origin or source would have been created. Just wondering.

oh, you got it wrong again. everything came from energy and energy cannot be created or destroyed. therefore, you god is useless and he does not exist
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
kramer:

oh, you got it wrong again. everything came from energy and energy cannot be created or destroyed. therefore, you god is useless and he does not exist.

I do not put too much faith in a book, that is juts 1 of thousand and sorry, its not free. Try stephen hawkings's brief history of time, that is free on 4shared.com
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by kramer: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:

oh, you got it wrong again. everything came from energy and energy cannot be created or destroyed. therefore, you god is useless and he does not exist.

I do not put too much faith in a book, that is juts 1 of thousand and sorry, its not free. Try stephen hawkings's brief history of time, that is free on 4shared.com

Don't worry I'll find the book... I have my methods lol

+I guess we can comfortably say that energy is our God grin and we all come from energy and when we die we turn into some different type of energy grin (I know I sound like a noob)

But really there still isn't any relation between how the universe was created and energy though. And I know I might sound silly .. But from the little I know of energy, its just a word used to describe a phenomenon that is already in place. Something must have kick started that phenomenon. There must have been an initial burst of it in the first instance for it to continue to exist in different forms? I don't know if am making sense?
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman(m): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
kramer:

+I guess we can comfortably say that energy is our God grin and we all come from energy and when we die we turn into some different type of energy grin (I know I sound like a noob)

But really there still isn't any relation between how the universe was created and energy though. And I know I might sound silly .. But from the little I know of energy, its just a word used to describe a phenomenon that is already in place. Something must have kick started that phenomenon. There must have been an initial burst of it in the first instance for it to continue to exist in different forms? I don't know if am making sense?
[size=15pt]
i want to believe you are making sense, but if it is true that something must kick start something, then what kicked started your God?
[/size]
We believe that changes in space around energy kick started the universe, no God needed wink
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by kramer: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:
[size=15pt]
i want to believe you are making sense, but if it is true that something must kick start something, then what kicked started your God?
[/size]
We believe that changes in space around energy kick started the universe, no God needed wink

Lol you know what, lets just leave it there... Cause this can go on and on grin

By the way I believe both atheism and theism theories and beliefs are flawed and the answers are still out there
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by youngchopper(m): 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
FXKing2012:
The guy is an atheist so he doesnt believe in the Bible. We have so many of them in here but he's their spokesman...
fx u again??
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by FXKing2012(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
staicey:

Hmm. Not my head.

I think i'll rather find this section an interesting one cheesy
because i love arguments grin
Pls dont do it dear, these people could be quite convincing especially if you are not very very strong spiritually. They've succeeded in derailing many Christians; they are the agents being used by the devil here on Nairaland to deceive Christians.

They work together and they ask loads of questions even though they dont have answers for questions asked them.
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
FXKing2012:
Pls dont do it dear, these people could be quite convincing especially if you are not very very strong spiritually. They've succeeded in derailing many Christians; they are the agents being used by the devil here on Nairaland to deceive Christians.

They work together and they ask loads of questions even though they dont have answers for questions asked them.
[size=15pt]
YOU ARE THE AGENT OF THE DEVIL SENT TO DECEIVE PEOPLE NOT TO BECOME ATHEIST. THE FLYING SPAGHETTI REBUKE YOU angry
[/size]
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by FXKing2012(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:
Young man, you keep going in circles with no definite answers. Where did the energy come from and what triggered the "changes in space"?

If you have no answers to the questions (of which I'm sure you have no answers), then you are saying something came from nothing - how dumb is that.
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by kramer: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
FXKing2012:

You also need to be careful of your posts. Promoting false messages (like this thread which is 200% untrue) will only serve to dent your reputation.

What i mean is if you are able to believe in such fallacies then how can i trust your words with other things e.g. The sayings of the Bible?

Be careful.
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
FXKing2012:
Young man, you keep going in circles with no definite answers. Where did the energy come from and what triggered the "changes in space"?

If you have no answers to the questions (of which I'm sure you have no answers), then you are saying something came from nothing - how dumb is that.

YOu think that is dumb, but arent you saying the same thing? you say nothing come from nothing but where did your God come from?, from what did he make everything
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by enilove(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
kramer:

You are making sense but it is of no use.

A normal human being should know that God exists.
Anyway you view it,ie if their senses are functioning & their spirit man is not controlled by demons,or spiritually caged,they should know that there is a creator ,with some supernatural powers ,that created d world.
The account of Jesus is real ,and a sensible person would have ,at least do little investigation about him and his miracles.The bible always mention the names of Kings,cities,and real names of people's lineage from generation to generation.
The bible talks about how God parted the red sea for about 7 hrs and d Israelites escaped from the Egyptians ,and concluded by saying that Pharaoh and the Egyptians perished in the red sea.
A sane person or someone seeking the truth would have reasoned from that point that "for a sea to be divided and some people to escape on dry land for hours is not a myth, if the names mentioned actually existed and the nation of Egypt did not dispute that it happened to them.
So,they are aware of the fact but have gone too far from God,that they would rather believe the satanic message ,that God does not exist,because it would remove guilt from their hearts.There case is like someone with a problem that drinks alcohol ,thinking it would erase the problem or make him to forget the problem.
They know what they are doing.
Some are Satanic agents directly from the pit of hell,they will argue with you, as demons do.Demons can talk and can design and use the internet better than we.
Some are insane.

Having argument with an insane person means the two are insane.
Trying to convince a demon that God exist is useless.
There is nothing u can do about someone who has decided to choose lie or lie to himself that there is no God,so that he would continue to steal,fornicate, abuse etc because he does not want to repent .

I witnessed a scene at mushin in 1999 or so.A thief was caught and was set ablaze at Olosha bus stop,while people were gathered and mourning for that thief as he was been roasted alive,another thief was picking a pocket ( trying to steal money from somebody's pocket) among the crowd that were gathered.He was caught and also burnt to death. This means that even if Obama calls it "mark of the beast 666" directly, they will not mind and would go ahead and receive it.They will tell u "I do not care".

So, stop arguing with these categories of people above,because there is no sense u can make as far as they are concerned.Go to hospitals,prison yards and preach,some will accept and some will not.But because they have witness something about life,they are likely to believe you.

The love of God that is in you that wants you to share this facts will not depart from your life in the name of Jesus.

Remember in Revelation,13:6"And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God,to blasphem his name,and the his tabernacle,& them that dwell in heaven." So don't be surprised when they call Jesus bad name.

I know your intention is to convince many that there are powers that push people into hell fire. But some have people have decided to go to hell and some know they can not escape hell ,like d demons.

If u do not stop preaching to them,they will abuse and curse very soon.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman(m): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
enilove:

You are making sense but it is of no use.

A normal human being should know that God exists.
Anyway you view it,ie if their senses are functioning & their spirit man is not controlled by demons,or spiritually caged,they should know that there is a creator ,with some supernatural powers ,that created d world.
The account of Jesus is real ,and a sensible person would have ,at least do little investigation about him and his miracles.The bible always mention the names of Kings,cities,and real names of people's lineage from generation to generation.
The bible talks about how God parted the red sea for about 7 hrs and d Israelites escaped from the Egyptians ,and concluded by saying that Pharaoh and the Egyptians perished in the red sea.
A sane person or someone seeking the truth would have reasoned from that point that "for a sea to be divided and some people to escape on dry land for hours is not a myth, if the names mentioned actually existed and the nation of Egypt did not dispute that it happened to them.
So,they are aware of the fact but have gone too far from God,that they would rather believe the satanic message ,that God does not exist,because it would remove guilt from their hearts.There case is like someone with a problem that drinks alcohol ,thinking it would erase the problem or make him to forget the problem.
They know what they are doing.
Some are Satanic agents directly from the pit of hell,they will argue with you, as demons do.Demons can talk and can design and use the internet better than we.
Some are insane.

Having argument with an insane person means the two are insane.
Trying to convince a demon that God exist is useless.
There is nothing u can do about someone who has decided to choose lie or lie to himself that there is no God,so that he would continue to steal,fornicate, abuse etc because he does not want to repent .

I witnessed a scene at mushin in 1999 or so.A thief was caught and was set ablaze at Olosha bus stop,while people were gathered and mourning for that thief as he was been roasted alive,another thief was picking a pocket ( trying to steal money from somebody's pocket) among the crowd that were gathered.He was caught and also burnt to death. This means that even if Obama calls it "mark of the beast 666" directly, they will not mind and would go ahead and receive it.They will tell u "I do not care".

So, stop arguing with these categories of people above,because there is no sense u can make as far as they are concerned.Go to hospitals,prison yards and preach,some will accept and some will not.But because they have witness something about life,they are likely to believe you.

The love of God that is in you that wants you to share this facts will not depart from your life in the name of Jesus.

Remember in Revelation,13:6"And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God,to blasphem his name,and the his tabernacle,& them that dwell in heaven." So don't be surprised when they call Jesus bad name.

I know your intention is to convince many that there are powers that push people into hell fire. But some have people have decided to go to hell and some know they can not escape hell ,like d demons.

If u do not stop preaching to them,they will abuse and curse very soon.

Thanks.

[size=15pt]IGNORED[/size]

Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
FXKing2012:

Really?? Then, this is bad. So so bad sad
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman:
[size=15pt]
YOU ARE THE AGENT OF THE DEVIL SENT TO DECEIVE PEOPLE NOT TO BECOME ATHEIST. THE FLYING SPAGHETTI REBUKE YOU angry
[/size]

I see you refer to Jesus, the saviour as flying spaghetti. Why?
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by shdemidemi(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
yes lev 27:3 says that and so many worse things happened to people who were not of God. If you dont have Christ even now, you will be dooomed. change your profane ways, its so folly
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman4: 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
staicey:

Really?? Then, this is bad. So so bad

Dont mind him. We are ATHEISTS, we do not worship any god because god worship does not make sense.

Atheism means freedom and you need freedom from religion. I can give you that. Drop all dogmas and become an atheist. All you need to do is to stop believing in fairy tales like the bible. Simple
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman4: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
staicey:

I see you refer to Jesus, the saviour as flying spaghetti. Why?

That is an analogy, I do not believe in both. Am only trying to tell you that jesus does not exist anymore than the flying spaghetti.
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman4:

Dont mind him. We are ATHEISTS, we do not worship any god because god worship does not make sense.

Atheism means freedom and you need freedom from religion. I can give you that. Drop all dogmas and become an atheist. All you need to do is to stop believing in fairy tales like the bible. Simple

God forbid sh-its!

Drop my bible? Hell to the no! What sort of human are you? Mind you, its 'God' not 'god'

Let me ask you this, who created you? Or where do you believe you came from?
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman4: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
shdemidemi: yes lev 27:3 says that and so many worse things happened to people who were not of God. If you dont have Christ even now, you will be dooomed. change your profane ways, its so folly

Have you ever thought that what is xtianity is wrong and islam is true? Then the more you worship your christ, the more angrier mohammad gets and the more hotter your fire will be in hell.

We are all atheists to some sort of god. You are an atheist to ifa and vice versa.
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman4:

Have you ever thought that what is xtianity is wrong and islam is true? Then the more you worship your christ, the more angrier mohammad gets and the more hotter your fire will be in hell.

We are all atheists to some sort of god. You are an atheist to ifa and vice versa.

shocked shocked shocked This is serious, ooman!
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman4: 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
staicey:

God forbid sh-its!

Drop my bible? Hell to the no! What sort of human are you? Mind you, its 'God' not 'god'

Let me ask you this, who created you? Or where do you believe you came from?

Sorry but we have answers to those questions now. Just grab a college level biology textbook and a post graduate level cosmology text book and you are good wink
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman4: 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
staicey:

shocked shocked shocked This is serious, ooman!

dang, am serious too. am an atheist and that is the way.
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman4:

Sorry but we have answers to those questions now. Just grab a college level biology textbook and a post graduate level cosmology text book and you are good wink

Lmao at this! Giving me biological answers?? The evolution of man from ape blahah?? Damn! grin Got you on this one.

If you actually evolved from ape, what happens to the remaining apes in the zoo? Will they too evolve someday to man? Mind you, worms never evolved to snakes.
What about those who say they still still someone who died a lond time ago in real life and only for them to look agian they dont see the same person. It happened to me. What do you say about this?
Tell me, you dont also believe in spirits, right?
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman4: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
staicey:

Lmao at this! Giving me biological answers?? The evolution of man from ape blahah?? Damn! grin Got you on this one.

If you actually evolved from ape, what happens to the remaining apes in the zoo? Will they too evolve someday to man? Mind you, worms never evolved to snakes.
What about those who say they still still someone who died a lond time ago in real life and only for them to look agian they dont see the same person. It happened to me. What do you say about this?
Tell me, you dont also believe in spirits, right?

ok, you have so many wrong misconceptions of evolution and you need serious lecture. i will not be doing that here, this is not a nursery school, even nursery school students know better than you do on evolution obviously.

[size=15pt]concerning seeing spirits, i once had that experience too. but now i can tell you those visions are all HALLUCINATIONS, dont be decieved, do you believe in bogeyman?[/size]
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman4:

ok, you have so many wrong misconceptions of evolution and you need serious lecture. i will not be doing that here, this is not a nursery school, even nursery school students know better than you do on evolution obviously.

[size=15pt]concerning seeing spirits, i once had that experience too. but now i can tell you those visions are all HALLUCINATIONS, dont be decieved, do you believe in bogeyman?[/size]

YEAH! I saw the 'hallucination' word coming.

Plus, you've got every right to explain everything to me. Miss 'the nursery school bullsh-its' in the whole episode while you are at it and remember you are talking to someone who believes in God. Tell me about the evolution and stop referring everyone to the books. Not everyone knows how to read, okay?
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman4: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
staicey:

YEAH! I saw the 'hallucination' word coming.

Plus, you've got every right to explain everything to me. Miss 'the nursery school bullsh-its' in the whole episode while you are at it and remember you are talking to someone who believes in God. Tell me about the evolution and stop referring everyone to the books. Not everyone knows how to read, okay?

YEAH, i saw "spirit" word coming too. angry

Lets start from the bold: are you implying you cannot read? shocked
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman4:

YEAH, i saw "spirit" word coming too. angry

Lets start from the bold: are you implying you cannot read? shocked

For the sake of people that cannot read and myself as well

Lets not deviate please grin
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by ooman4: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
staicey:

For the sake of people that cannot read and myself as well

Lets not deviate please grin

note that i am only offering biological stance here and not cosmology, for cosmology, refer to THE UNIVERSE FROM NOTHING BY KRAUSS

1. The universal genetic code. All cells on Earth, from our white blood cells, to simple bacteria, to cells in the leaves of trees, are capable of reading any piece of DNA from any life form on Earth. This is very strong evidence for a common ancestor from which all life descended.

2. The fossil record. The fossil record shows that the simplest fossils will be found in the oldest rocks, and it can also show a smooth and gradual transition from one form of life to another.

Please watch this video for an excellent demonstration of fossils transitioning from simple life to complex vertebrates.
http://www.evolutionfaq.com/videos/transitional-fossils

3. Genetic commonalities. Human beings have approximately 96% of genes in common with chimpanzees, about 90% of genes in common with cats (source), 80% with cows (source), 75% with mice (source), and so on. This does not prove that we evolved from chimpanzees or cats, though, only that we shared a common ancestor in the past. And the amount of difference between our genomes corresponds to how long ago our genetic lines diverged.

4. Common traits in embryos. Humans, dogs, snakes, fish, monkeys, eels (and many more life forms) are all considered "chordates" because we belong to the phylum Chordata. One of the features of this phylum is that, as embryos, all these life forms have gill slits, tails, and specific anatomical structures involving the spine. For humans (and other non-fish) the gill slits reform into the bones of the ear and jaw at a later stage in development. But, initially, all chordate embryos strongly resemble each other.

In fact, pig embryos are often dissected in biology classes because of how similar they look to human embryos. These common characteristics could only be possible if all members of the phylum Chordata descended from a common ancestor.

5. Bacterial resistance to antibiotics. Bacteria colonies can only build up a resistance to antibiotics through evolution. It is important to note that in every colony of bacteria, there are a tiny few individuals which are naturally resistant to certain antibiotics. This is because of the random nature of mutations.

When an antibiotic is applied, the initial innoculation will kill most bacteria, leaving behind only those few cells which happen to have the mutations necessary to resist the antibiotics. In subsequent generations, the resistant bacteria reproduce, forming a new colony where every member is resistant to the antibiotic. This is natural selection in action. The antibiotic is "selecting" for organisms which are resistant, and killing any that are not.

MORE?
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman4:

note that i am only offering biological stance here and not cosmology, for cosmology, refer to THE UNIVERSE FROM NOTHING BY KRAUSS

1. The universal genetic code. All cells on Earth, from our white blood cells, to simple bacteria, to cells in the leaves of trees, are capable of reading any piece of DNA from any life form on Earth. This is very strong evidence for a common ancestor from which all life descended.

2. The fossil record. The fossil record shows that the simplest fossils will be found in the oldest rocks, and it can also show a smooth and gradual transition from one form of life to another.

Please watch this video for an excellent demonstration of fossils transitioning from simple life to complex vertebrates.

3. Genetic commonalities. Human beings have approximately 96% of genes in common with chimpanzees, about 90% of genes in common with cats (source), 80% with cows (source), 75% with mice (source), and so on. This does not prove that we evolved from chimpanzees or cats, though, only that we shared a common ancestor in the past. And the amount of difference between our genomes corresponds to how long ago our genetic lines diverged.

4. Common traits in embryos. Humans, dogs, snakes, fish, monkeys, eels (and many more life forms) are all considered "chordates" because we belong to the phylum Chordata. One of the features of this phylum is that, as embryos, all these life forms have gill slits, tails, and specific anatomical structures involving the spine. For humans (and other non-fish) the gill slits reform into the bones of the ear and jaw at a later stage in development. But, initially, all chordate embryos strongly resemble each other.

In fact, pig embryos are often dissected in biology classes because of how similar they look to human embryos. These common characteristics could only be possible if all members of the phylum Chordata descended from a common ancestor.

5. Bacterial resistance to antibiotics. Bacteria colonies can only build up a resistance to antibiotics through evolution. It is important to note that in every colony of bacteria, there are a tiny few individuals which are naturally resistant to certain antibiotics. This is because of the random nature of mutations.

When an antibiotic is applied, the initial innoculation will kill most bacteria, leaving behind only those few cells which happen to have the mutations necessary to resist the antibiotics. In subsequent generations, the resistant bacteria reproduce, forming a new colony where every member is resistant to the antibiotic. This is natural selection in action. The antibiotic is "selecting" for organisms which are resistant, and killing any that are not.

MORE?

NO! Damn.. I'll read all this after my nap. cheesy
I'll get back at ya.
I hardly give up
Re: 666 Aka The Mark Of The Beast: President Obama Vs Revelation 13:15-18 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
ooman4:

MORE?

NO! Damn.. I'll read all this after my nap. cheesy
I'll get back at ya.
I hardly give up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Gossiping During Work - Pope Tells Hairdressers And Beauticians / Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel / The Deep Meaning Of "I Am That I Am"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.