Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Iyawo Nylon Bag - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Nylon Bag (248698 Views)

Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee / Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by LarrySun(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2013
Danhumprey: Larry o! Can u just go and continue ur story! U keep me hanging,wetin 4 wat seems like eternity! Or hav u run out of something to write?
I take umbrage from your last question. That wasn't necessary, buddy.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by MaziOmenuko: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2013
Mynd_44: Mazi

Thanks for giving me the benefit of doubt. Honestly, I was drunk last night, and I mean it in real life. Went for an indoor party and got drunk. Came home and saw the post addressed to me, and unlike me, I decided to vent on her.

I can't even remember the content of the post nor my reply! OMG!!! Hope I didn't say something stvpid.

Once again, thanks.

Sorry ishi for messing up your thread, I really wasn't myself: blame the liquor.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Thanks for giving me the benefit of doubt. Honestly, I was drunk last night, and I mean it in real life. Went for an indoor party and got drunk. Came home and saw the post addressed to me, and unlike me, I decided to vent on her.

I can't even remember the content of the post nor my reply! OMG!!! Hope I didn't say something stvpid.

Once again, thanks.

Sorry ishi for messing up your thread, I really wasn't myself: blame the liquor.
Apology not accepted. PM me Mtn recharge pin 1500, then all will be forgiven angry
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by MaziOmenuko: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Apology not accepted. PM me Mtn recharge pin 1500, then all will be forgiven angry

Ok. Let me find the nearest card dealer.

Brb.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by ITbomb(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
Big Brother is watching in 3D LED
Mazi_Omenuko:

Ok. Let me find the nearest card dealer.

Brb.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by frank317: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ishilove, can you make me like Chilo for once. ya mayb this wasn't intentional but u have made the poor girl an unlikeable person(from my own view), who have decided to be stuck with her past.

i am still waiting to see when she will move on and learn to live. her character makes life boring and sad. yes i understand she went through one or two things but she can't allow it to direct her life for her. ok, now she is stuck with dating losers, still she is yet to enjoy the proper joy of her addiction. her addiction seems half way to me...she needs to move ahead, i mean have sex(real sex), be open, make friends and become a human for once in her life.

am still waiting for more though. i hope she will surprise me, if not i will give her a call myself.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by princesa(f): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
once you finish with the call, pass me her number, i also need to talk some sense into that naive skull of hers grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
frank3.16:
Ishilove, can you make me like Chilo for once. ya mayb this wasn't intentional but u have made the poor girl an unlikeable person(from my own view), who have decided to be stuck with her past.

i am still waiting to see when she will move on and learn to live. her character makes life boring and sad. yes i understand she went through one or two things but she can't allow it to direct her life for her. ok, now she is stuck with dating losers, still she is yet to enjoy the proper joy of her addiction. her addiction seems half way to me...she needs to move ahead, i mean have sex(real sex), be open, make friends and become a human for once in her life.

am still waiting for more though. i hope she will surprise me, if not i will give her a call myself.
Dear frank, the unfortunate thing is there are so many Chilos out there who are going through what Chilo went through. Chilo and what she represents is an unpalatable reality that exists in today's society. She is flawed, just like the rest of us, and how she deals with those flaws is what we are going to explore.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
Double post
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by frank317: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Dear frank, the unfortunate thing is there are so many Chilos out there who are going through what Chilo went through. Chilo and what she represents is an unpalatable reality that exists in today's society. She is flawed, just like the rest of us, and how she deals with those flaws is what we are going to explore.

ok, cant wait to see this unfold
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
Nairaland is fun....Ishi dear, your doing a great job.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ishilove:
*600*0706609....*750*password#

*straight face*
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Danhumprey: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I take umbrage from your last question. That wasn't necessary, buddy.
Sorry about that,pls. I was just anxious to read more of ur story.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
brokoto: *600*0706609....*750*password#

*straight face*
SEe you! grin

But seriously,
Its true that Ishi's tale will end December 2015, the way this upload is going.

I've got to get me out'ta here! cool
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by LarrySun(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
maishot:
SEe you! grin

But seriously,
Its true that Ishi's tale will end December 2015, the way this upload is going.

I've got to get me out'ta here! cool
You're going nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by LarrySun(m): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
Danhumprey: Sorry about that,pls. I was just anxious to read more of ur story.
I'm sorry too, for the unplanned embargo. Murphy's law taking effect, bro.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ivyluvie: 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ishi.y aint u updatn na?af wait tire o.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ivyluvie: 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ishi.y aint u updatn na?af wait tire o..
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Frosti(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
Chilo is a bother line nutcase. Am still trying to analyze her personality.

Why is it that she is only attracting broke guys in her life?
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by lakeside4love(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
D wait for more updates IS̤̈̊ killin moi..Ishilove save us from dis misery na..Biko..Ejoor..
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
Frosti: Chilo is a bother line nutcase. Am still trying to analyze her personality.

She's a puzzle undecided
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
lakeside4love: D wait for more updates IS̤̈̊ killin moi..Ishilove save us from dis misery na..Biko..Ejoor..
Please bear with me. An update will be uploaded tomorrow. Pwomise :* smiley
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by kidaberry(f): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
Frosti: Chilo is a bother line nutcase. Am still trying to analyze her personality.

. May b Na family curse. WHO KNOWS.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Danhumprey: 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ivyluvie: Ishi.y aint u updatn na?af wait tire o..
Keep waiting. And just as ItBomb or was it Brokoto and now Maishot said,this thread will drag still December 2015. Though I undastand the reason for the delay in updating on her part.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 04, 2013
I dont know why u ppl keep shouting and disturbing unu writers 2 upload, except larry, cos they are really trying, i tried writing sumtin once,i almost cried. Mehn, 4 gbosa 4 our magsaland writers gbosa

gbosa

gbosa

gbosa ds time including larry,foxy,ishi,hbg,mynd,coolval,pet,frosti,maxi,bukky,bolu,sarahsade,flow,dare,omolola,repo,van tee, i can't finish calline unu finish unu too much. Aunty ishi take unu time o, and write us beta update. Thank u.

3 Likes

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by LarrySun(m): 3:00am On Apr 04, 2013
Damex333: I dont know why u ppl keep shouting and disturbing unu writers 2 upload, except larry, cos they are really trying,
grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by MaziOmenuko: 7:24am On Apr 04, 2013
#peeps in#

Is chilo still trying to get her new make-up kit for the aristo job?

I can give her some connections that will make her smile to the bank.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
I can't believe we've covered two pages + ,
and Ishi's yet to upload. undecided

Funny though..,

#Thinks silently; 'Seems Ishi and Chilo's are synonymous'#

Well aunty Ishi,

Keep up the bad work. grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Frosti(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ishilove:
She's a puzzle undecided
Pls try to unravel this puzzle asap.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Frosti(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
Mynd_44: Mazi and Princesa, the only reason I am not banning the both of you(just so you know, it will be a long ban) is cos I don't want Mazi's fans to skin me.

But please I hope I don't have to hide your posts on this thread again. If you have issues, bring it to the chat room, I will glady draw a ring for you both and have a bucket of pop-corn while you go at one another. Insult yourselves further and Mazi will not be updating his story in a while.

Now where is that old lady?
gringringringrin

See immunity.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 12:59am On Apr 05, 2013
Ishi..am forced 2 voice out o!

Ah ah! Wtz dz na.
Abeg upload 'Iyawo nylon bag' for us plz. We af wait tire!

Hey..#clears throat#..ma ogas @ d top..Mazi 'n' Maishot..greetinz in da name of. . .

#thinking#..choi..diz ma ogaz 2 lyk bad tin grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by afroxyz: 2:42am On Apr 05, 2013
Chilo is like the average Nigerian chic trying to escape poverty but not working for it. If she is really intelligent as the author would want us to believe, why use guys as a meal ticket rather than learning a skill? I'm beginning to hate her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply)

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Life Of A Shy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.