Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,386 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Iyawo Nylon Bag - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iyawo Nylon Bag (248221 Views)

Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee / Lagos … And My Polythene Bag By Chydee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by EzePromoe: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
Nice story @ ishilove, but one question for you;

Catarrh came out from my tinini tanana while I was reading this, does it mean I'm sexually active as in a baby donor ie a 2baba in the making, or let me say a person wey fit give person added weight even before touching, i mean give person belle
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Bluediamond1(f): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2013
Still following but Ishi d update is taking forever now.
Btw,well done.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
Wow smileyWow
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Goshen360(m): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
amdatam:

@Goshen360

Pitying you and SMH for you ooo

Even if say una never sabi or nefa see elephant, una for don hear the elephant's trunk call before nau.

You sabi Okun, even sef you chop sea salt for food

Well, hmm, una sure you wan have dis obodo Lagos to return back to from Akata.

Naptu2! One word.

Hmm, a word to the wise is enough

unless you want Naptu2 to answer back to

Ah my big bros, you sef don find me reach here ni? grin No mind those guys jare. I say make I step in before them come sideline me ni wink and as we dey enjoy this "Iyawo Nylon Bag", make we add enough efysi join....adding salt to make am sweet wella grin Anyway, decided to relax my nerves today bro and my sweetheart's frontpage stroy had caught my eyes. cool
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by shordie(m): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ishilove ur creative prowess is original. I'm following u and this thread...keep it coming!!!

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Goshen360(m): 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ishilove:
Wikkid! cheesy

What sweerie, lemme know if you don't like that one o wink They have the ones that cost like between 10,000 - 15,000 USD; if na that one you want tongue na to just customize to your taste. Just wanted you to see before DHL delivers. tongue kiss
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by lakeside4love(m): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
...Following...Update plz..nice story..
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by LarrySun(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
ichommy: I can wait for next post Ishilove, i know u stay in Ota make i come?
Now this is what I call Payback! grin grin grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by hartobiju: 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
wooow...dis is....short of words...am so following dis...bumper 2 bumper
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by ebamma(m): 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
garri waits for no man, but here i am waiting for a woman, ishilove update now or else ........
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by dandollaz: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
Come u dey do shakata abi wanake I flogg ur big ass b4 u update?
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
Please bear with me, I have been on the road all day and have only just gotten home. I will update on the morrow. Thanks for your patience smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by ITbomb(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ishilove: Please bear with me, I have been on the road all day and have only just gotten home. I will update on the morrow. Thanks for your patience smiley
Patience ?
I hate the living patient dog
I would rather have the meat

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by chinedumo(m): 7:57am On Mar 12, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Not really.

Sex sells but it quickly looses it's shine after a while.

I just got bored and decided to move on, that's all. Nothing personal... smiley

to understand Efe, you will have to go through her profile. She is a feminist. She hates anything that makes women look weak and helpless

she modified stories, subtituting a female charater for the male and vise versa.

If men were in the shoes of women they certainly wont want to feel that weak.

Sex is fun but life is more than just sex. Overtime these other things will drown the fun that sex brings

Am neither saying that her perspective is healthy nor harmful

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by ichommy(m): 8:10am On Mar 12, 2013
If you like buy $1m ring nah u knw, dont be a road block chei, *draw Goshen closer, & talk to his ear, guy see leave Ishi, i don dey find her tete i don search d whole ota back off abeg, oya take handshake*
Goshen360:

shocked Come where na? Why una no dey stay where them put una sef? Na my sweetheart wey her 5,000 USD engagement ring don ready you wan come see? No be only Ota you wan come, na Ota (enemy) you be. You want make my 5,000 USD waste like that ni? grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by nuwell(m): 8:22am On Mar 12, 2013
Ishilove:
Thank you smiley

I will try as much as possible to be more frequent, sir. The major challenge is time. I work best under solitude and absolute silence, but my kind of job makes that near impossible. This is the first time I am attempting something of this nature and I want to write literature (hope I got that write), not just entertainment. It will cost me nothing to tap out a few paragraphs on the go, but that will be forcing creativity and the end product will be wishy-washy. Please bear with me.

A new update will be ready by tomorrow latest.

No problem. We are following steadfastly.
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by ichommy(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2013
Ishilove, let me help, am free now due to Covenant Uni few week holiday, I can cook, i can wash all type of clothes wink i can do all type of house work. Just sit on the system and continue ur great story @ NL. Oya make i dey come?
Ishilove: Please bear with me, I have been on the road all day and have only just gotten home. I will update on the morrow. Thanks for your patience smiley
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by ichommy(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2013
@Larry, which payback ?
Larry-Sun:

Now this is what I call Payback! grin grin grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by naptu2: 8:43am On Mar 12, 2013
ichommy: Ishilove, let me help, am free now due to Covenant Uni few week holiday, I can cook, i can wash all type of clothes wink i can do all type of house work. Just sit on the system and continue ur great story @ NL. Oya make i dey come?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Goshen360(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
ichommy: Ishilove, let me help, am free now due to Covenant Uni few week holiday, I can cook, i can wash all type of clothes wink i can do all type of house work. Just sit on the system and continue ur great story @ NL. Oya make i dey come?

You forget say money talks? Me na to hire house help for her to do all the work. In fact, na as many house help as she wants na eim I go hire so one work no go dey delay grin Guy, abeg go sidon and allow money to talk please.

ichommy: If you like buy $1m ring nah u knw, dont be a road block chei, *draw Goshen closer, & talk to his ear, guy see leave Ishi, i don dey find her tete i don search d whole ota back off abeg, oya take handshake*

If I e-handshake you na because we be padi-padi o, not because I wan leaf my sweerie for you at all. grin Oya, collect e-handshakes. cool

@ Ishi, We're waiting jare. There's great price for you at the completion of the story. You see say na only me dey promising here. No let all these Chewing gum bois spoil ya mind o and don't fall for them so you no go become "Iyawo Nylon Bag" o grin
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2013

I been no wan comment until I see you promise. Your tomorow no dey reach... BTW, I don com back...
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by ichommy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
For your mind
Goshen360:

You forget say money talks? Me na to hire house help for her to do all the work. In fact, na as many house help as she wants na eim I go hire so one work no go dey delay grin Guy, abeg go sidon and allow money to talk please.

If I e-handshake you na because we be padi-padi o, not because I wan leaf my sweerie for you at all. grin Oya, collect e-handshakes. cool

@ Ishi, We're waiting jare. There's great price for you at the completion of the story. You see say na only me dey promising here. No let all these Chewing gum bois spoil ya mind o and don't fall for them so you no go become "Iyawo Nylon Bag" o grin
Goshen360:

Goshen360:

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
“What are you doing with that magazine?!?” Big English’s deep voice cut into her reverie. Chilo had been contemplating the filthy, albeit fascinating pictures in the magazine she held. He rushed over and snatched the magazine from her. It seemed her silence had finally made the guys notice what she was up to.

Even as her host reclaimed his property, Andrew was already behind him and before Big English could blink, Chilo’s brother grabbed the mag. He ran to the other side of the room and began flipping through.

“O boy!!!” screamed Andrew, when he beheld the female organ with the ridiculously wide opening that had so entranced his sister, then he burst into loud peals of laughter.

“Guy, wetin be dis na?” Andrew queried, still laughing deliriously.

“Abeg gimme dat tin jor”, retorted Big English. He was very embarrassed that his guests had come upon his secret stash of X-rated magazines. However, Andrew wouldn’t let up.

“O boy, see as the mag dey gum. Wetin you bin dey use am do?” the cheeky fellow teased, with a big grin on his face.

“Gerrout. Give me the tin abeg abeg”, Big English growled. He tried to grab the magazine from his friend’s hand but Andrew, who stood at an impressive 6ft 1, raised the mag high above his head, and out of the reach of the shorter man.

“Sunday, repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand!!” crowed Andrew, waving the mag like a banner. The female organ winked and the turgid phallus danced as the pages flapped.

Chilo was bent over double with laughter. But although she was in the grip of belly aching mirth, her mind was coldly assessing the pictures she had seen.

After the initial shock had worn out, she had flipped through the mag. Pages upon pages of pictures depicting people having intercourse in different outrageous positions flashed with each turn of the page. ‘A good heavens, what manner of depravity is this?!?’ She asked herself. It was shocking, disgusting, and compelling. . . She had gone through the entire stack, and had been perusing the last magazine when Big English had suddenly noticed that his stash was being raided.

Andrew kept on teasing Big English until the young man gave up trying to retrieve the confiscated magazine and ended up joining in the laughter. He went to his drawer; dug beneath his neatly folded clothes {Sunday was a very tidy person} and fished out another stack of por.n magazines. These ones were older and were more shocking than the ones Chilo had discovered.

Big English went to his door, firmly locked it and laid out all the magazines on the floor for his guests’ viewing pleasure.

“Chilo, close your eyes, you are too young to see this” Big English teased.

“My guy leave dat tin. Who tell you sey small pikin still dey dis country?” said Andrew, a leery grin on his handsome face.

After much bickering, they decided to allow Chilo view the magazines with them. Sitting in a semi-circle, they huddled together and perused all the materials, ‘oohing’ and ‘aahing’ over the pictures, chortling here and there, screaming when they saw a particularly bizarre se.xual position and just generally having themselves a jolly good time.

Their host even boasted of having a wide collection of X-rated movies and urged them to have a look. When his guests indicated their interest, he went to yet another secret location {it seemed to Chilo that Sunday had po.rn materials hidden in every cranny of his very tidy living quarters} and brought out a box filled to bursting with tapes and VCDs. The youths eagerly dug in, filling their souls with pictures of illicit se.x.

Finally, when it was time to leave, their host pressed his visitors into accepting a few tapes and magazines from his collection, but admonished them to take good care that it was not discovered by their parents. Discovery, Big English counselled, and its attendant embarrassing ramifications was a most unpleasant prospect. After the very brief lecture, he saw them off and bid them good day, departing with a promise to call on them in the near future.

Later that night, around past eleven to be precise, when the whole house hold had retired to bed, Chilo brought out one of the magazines from where she hid them. She had hidden them beneath her old secondary school notes because that was the one place it was guaranteed that no one would search. The saying goes that if you want to hide things from the black man, hide it in books. In this particular situation Chilo couldn’t agree more. The only danger was Oliver, who could suddenly decide that he needed sketch pads and where else to get sketch pads if not Big Sister Chilo’s bags of books? She would deal with the little troublemaker if he ventured near her bag, she vowed.

She adjusted the lantern’s wick and brought the magazine closer. She couldn’t help but feel a bit guilty. It occurred to her that evil things went on during the hours of the night, and she was joining other dark forces to do mischief. It can’t be helped, she thought guiltily, I am just too curious. Chilo silenced the voice of her conscience and opened the magazine.

This particular magazine had pictures and stories. Being a voracious reader, she decided to read the stories first before viewing the pictures. The tales were very graphic, more graphic than she had prepared herself for. She devoured the words, her fertile imagination painting portraits. When she was done reading, (she even read the editor’s commentary), she turned her attention to the pictures.

As she viewed, she felt the beginning of those old, dark stirrings, deep down in her loins. It was the first time she was feeling them without bodily manipulation. Her mind was the one being stimulated now and it was even more potent than physical stimulation.

She adjusted herself on the floor where she sat hunched over the magazines. As she moved, the sensations flared but she quickly supressed them because she had vowed that she would never touch herself that way again.

Eventually, she had to drop the magazines and get up because she was tingling over and certain areas of her anatomy that were usually soft had gone rock hard. Even as she moved, she felt the physical manifestation of her arousal in her nether region. The wetness filled her with shame.

She quickly replaced the magazine in its hiding place and vowed to return everything to Sunday when next he came on a visit. When she retired to bed, she tried to sleep but to her chagrin, the pictures and words she had beheld throughout the day conglomerated to produce a series of salacious movies that kept her awake half the night.

The succeeding days saw Chilo battling with her conscience, but eventually her flesh won.

She ran to the bag of books and brought out all the magazines. She kept them in a neat pile on the bed and selected the one that contained the least pictures and the most stories, and began reading.

Most of the stories and articles were poorly written, but what kept her glued to the pages were the descriptions of intercourse. The stories were all similar, and soon her mind which was always active to begin with, began to drift. Just when she was beginning to become bored, she got to a particular story where the main character self-serviced. Her attention was instantly captured.

The writer went through great lengths to describe the instruments used, the motions and the reactions. It was one of the most disgusting things Chilo had ever read in her entire life. Appalled, she dropped the magazine and swept them away out of sight. It was final, she thought grimly, she was returning the offensive magazines that very day.

However, she didn’t return them.

Days passed, and her mind kept returning to what she had read. She was home alone and what few friends she had lived far off. She was awaiting the release of her SSCE result, and Father had refused allowing her get a part-time job. He contended that she had attended school for five years, so the time for her to rest had arrived. She was to make use of it because a time was coming when she wouldn’t have the luxury of rest. Thus, she lived in perpetual boredom, following the same mind numbing, soul destroying, monotonous daily routine that left her lazy and restless.

She had gone through all the paperback novels in her private library, and there was nothing left for her to read. When she threatened to storm the sheds of local newspaper vendors to join the Association of Roadside Newspaper Readers, Father promised to get her novels. That evening when Father closed from work, he branched to Ikeja Under-bridge and bought some novels from a ‘bend-down bookshop’ (the book equivalent of 'bend-down boutique'). He selected a novel which he felt he would be of interest to a restless teenager.

“Purveyor of Enchantment??” Chilo asked incredulously. She couldn't believe her eyes. The book cover was coloured a bright green and there was a painting of a tall castle in the middle, surrounded by stars. The author of the novel was a little known writer named Marika Cobbold.

Father gave a wide grin and feeling very pleased with himself, said: “I knew you would like it!” Obviously Father thought she was still a child who believed in fairy tales, magic and enchantment. She had read somewhere that in the eyes of your parents, you never grow up. Father had just proved the saying right.

Fortunately, the book was a completely adult book about a woman who was obsessed with neatness and hygiene, and was so afraid of contracting AIDS, that she kept a condom beside her bed at night so that in case a ra.pist came calling, he would make use of the condom. How she overcame her multitude of manias, phobias and paranoia made the story a very interesting read.

Chilo read the book three times, and when there was nothing left to read, her mind returned to the por.nographic literature in her possession. Idle mind, they say, is the devil’s laboratory, and he found Chilo’s mind an excellent and well-equipped work room.

She hadn’t yet returned the magazines because Andrew was still having a field day with them. She could have chosen to hand over everything to her brother, but the seeds planted by the evil materials had taken root in her soul and was stealthily growing as each day passed. The brambles of her own carnal desires prevented her from getting rid of them, so she held on to them and agonised on whether to go back to the filth. Finally, one late afternoon when the weed threatened to choke her, she went to her bag of books and brought the dirty materials out.

She took the one she had read last and flipped to the mast.urbation story. Her eyes skimmed through the lines and came to rest on the paragraph that described in great detail the instruments the main character used for self-stimulation.

“Dear God, what am I thinking?” she whispered aloud. I must be crazy, she thought. She shut the magazine and sat still, as still as a lizard playing dead. She didn’t know how long she sat, but when she stirred, it was to raise her eyes.

Chilo ran her eyes along the room, sweeping past the wardrobe which she and Andrela shared, past the Thermocool calendar that hung from a rusty nail, slid past the dusty shoe rack crammed full with Andrela’s shoes and finally stopped at the table where some books, gaudy old beads in a broken plastic plate, and cosmetics were placed side by side. She ignored the books and beads, and moved her eyes to the cosmetics.

God, I must be very mad, she thought feverishly. Her eyes were pinned on the medium sized bottle of Nivea roll-on standing side by side with a jar of skin lotion.

A golden ray of late afternoon sunlight had seeped through the window and knifed at an angle 115 degrees across the large, shiny, phallus shaped semi-cylindrical cover of the roll-on . . .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
Pyguru go ban me for using this word Da.mnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by ebamma(m): 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
the way were u dey take describe tinz na die, i gbadun your tori die, i dey follow u like ambulance

3 Likes

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by naptu2: 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
FANTASTIC. . . . .as usual.

1 Like

Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by Splendblex(f): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
Interesting...!
Re: Iyawo Nylon Bag by LarrySun(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
Good prose. As much as this story spells literature at its apex, I'm finding it hard imagining it being recommended as a literature text for students. Except of course, if the school is sexually-motivated.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Life Of A Shy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.