Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Two Good Friends Fallen In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Good Friends Fallen In Love With Me (870 Views)

"I've Fallen In Love With You" / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' / I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Good Friends Fallen In Love With Me by saintniga: 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2008
i got to identify myself with two girls in my school who happened to be good friends. along the line both started having quarrels over me and each trying to show she cares most. and i like one most and would like to go for her but i dont want to bring problem between them. is just barely three months of knowing these friends. they mostly emphasize on my funny jokes, intelligence and handsomeness. i am confused advice me.
Re: Two Good Friends Fallen In Love With Me by hammers(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2008
Read your books!!!
Re: Two Good Friends Fallen In Love With Me by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2008
this post is to be in dr.love forum.
if really u need help look oput for dr.love forum under this thread.

thanks

dr.love
bring happy to ur soul
Re: Two Good Friends Fallen In Love With Me by tommyex(m): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2008
and they like ur grammar too abi??
fallen ko,trees ni

Face ur book as they said,and dont make the friends bad
Re: Two Good Friends Fallen In Love With Me by 677ano(m): 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2011
stay away from the two of them that way you wont hurt any of them look for love else where
Re: Two Good Friends Fallen In Love With Me by 677ano(m): 12:20am On Jun 13, 2011
stay away from the two of them that way you wont hurt any of them look for love else where
Re: Two Good Friends Fallen In Love With Me by Mynd44: 3:18am On Jun 13, 2011
Ever got yourself poisoned before? Because one might start getting the idea of if i can't have him nobody should
Re: Two Good Friends Fallen In Love With Me by MMM2(m): 4:00am On Jun 13, 2011
op
u must be a big boy undecided
Re: Two Good Friends Fallen In Love With Me by Blazay(m): 7:59am On Jun 13, 2011
Why dunn you put them both on your time table for the week. . .as in taking turns to phock 'em?
Then you can surely find out which one is 'sweeter' huh?

I would. cheesy
If they decide to kill each other. . . of what business of it is yours?

Just fashi them both and look for fresh babes!

Shioooor!
Re: Two Good Friends Fallen In Love With Me by tellwisdom: 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2011
Why dunn you put them both on your time table for the week. . .as in taking turns to phock 'em?
Then you can surely find out which one is 'sweeter' huh?

I would.
If they decide to kill each other. . . of what business of it is yours?

Just fashi them both and look for fresh babes!

Shioooor!

Gbagaunn!
Re: Two Good Friends Fallen In Love With Me by Sike(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2011
O ti da gobe sile. . . Won ni duro!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Become Possessive When They Notice Your Progress? / When Did You Realize He/she Was The One? / She Dont Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.