Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Question Of The Day: How Many Of Our Very Young Girls Are Virgins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: How Many Of Our Very Young Girls Are Virgins? (1069 Views)

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? / Are Virgins Still Respected? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: How Many Of Our Very Young Girls Are Virgins? by Realest123(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
Let me ask you guys a weird question. What percentage of Nigerian girls between 18 and 21 do you think are virgins?

1. Less than 5%
2. Less 20%
3. Less than 50%
4. Other

What do you guys think? And what do you think is the major reason why young girls give it up too easily these days?

Re: Question Of The Day: How Many Of Our Very Young Girls Are Virgins? by 190: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2013
only 3% of them are virgins - CNN source Feb 14 2013
Re: Question Of The Day: How Many Of Our Very Young Girls Are Virgins? by 190: 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
But for phuck sake what the HELL is wrong with that gurl

she doesnt even have PANTIES on and shes on some bare back angry angry

that na person girlfriend oo grin grin grin

and person future wife grin grin

I weep for Nigerian girls grin grin grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day: How Many Of Our Very Young Girls Are Virgins? by ITbomb(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
I don't care cos I made sure I stripped mine of that V stuff before we could continue the relationship
Re: Question Of The Day: How Many Of Our Very Young Girls Are Virgins? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
Virgin girls are scarce as gold.
Re: Question Of The Day: How Many Of Our Very Young Girls Are Virgins? by 190: 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Virgin girls are scarce as gold.

grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day: How Many Of Our Very Young Girls Are Virgins? by ITbomb(m): 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
Yea but we need more of steel , tough, tried and versatile.
Most technology depends on it.
Re: Question Of The Day: How Many Of Our Very Young Girls Are Virgins? by cindyrella(f): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
True that grin
Re: Question Of The Day: How Many Of Our Very Young Girls Are Virgins? by 190: 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
cindrella bring your vi-r-gin-alized nyash over to my crib
lemme check it out wink wink wink
Re: Question Of The Day: How Many Of Our Very Young Girls Are Virgins? by Exponental(m): 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
Maybe 0.005%!
Unfortunately, many girls dont have regrets they gave it out.
Re: Question Of The Day: How Many Of Our Very Young Girls Are Virgins? by cindyrella(f): 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
190: cindrella bring your vi-r-gin-alized nyash over to my crib
lemme check it out wink wink wink
What do u intend using? undecided
Re: Question Of The Day: How Many Of Our Very Young Girls Are Virgins? by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 25, 2013
At least,u can see a virgin gal from 20 n below,but guys na from 5 n below!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Question Of The Day: How Many Of Our Very Young Girls Are Virgins? by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 25, 2013
It's easier to get a pig through the eye of a needle than find a virgin nowadays... grin
Re: Question Of The Day: How Many Of Our Very Young Girls Are Virgins? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:17am On Feb 25, 2013
kimberluge: At least,u can see a virgin gal from 20 n below,but guys na from 5 n below!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
ah! U mean 4rm guy's own is 5yrs below. That's fallacious cos I m virGIN.

(1) (Reply)

"Making A Woman "Feel It" For You" / Dont Be Fooled / Birds Of A Feather (true Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.