Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria (30682 Views)

How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / Open Paypal Account In Nigeria / How Can I Open Paypal Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Chinyxboy(m): 3:01am On Dec 17, 2008
Hello my follow nairalanders.It is like this paypal stuff as made alot of people to loss their dignity and respect by asking your fellow nairalanders to bring a particular amount of money before you could render them informations.See my friends, always keep in mind that one good turn deserves another.Paypal as we all know is the most secured payment processor in the world.This then makes it mandatory for you who wishes to make it on the net, to have a verified paypal account.This is very important, as majority of the programs that could make you good cashes use paypal as their payment processor.It is not new news that Nigeria is not in paypal's countries list,making it very difficult for Nigerians to get a verified paypal account.But the good news that  you can still have a verified paypal account right here in Nigeria.To get this info, just click on my signature at the bottom of this post or you could mail me on Chinyxboy@gmail.com.Note:I will never ask you for money for any of my infos.Before i forget, my signature is the link to my blog were you see things that will change you life for ever.I invite all who wishes to succeed or make some cool cashes online to my blog.Hope you see what you want in my blog.But you do not find what you want, please just mail me or place the request in any of the comment for any post and in dued time i will make it available.See you all at the top.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Chinyxboy(m): 3:01am On Dec 17, 2008
Hello my follow nairalanders.It is like this paypal stuff as made alot of people to loss their dignity and respect by asking their fellow nairalanders to bring a particular amount of money before they could render them informations.See my friends, always keep in mind that one good turn deserves another.Paypal as we all know is the most secured payment processor in the world.This then makes it mandatory, for you who wishes to make it on the net, to have a verified paypal account.This is very important, as majority of the programs that could make you good cashes, use paypal as their payment processor.It is not new news that Nigeria is not in paypal's countries list,making it very difficult for Nigerians to get a verified paypal account.But the good news that  you can still have a verified paypal account right here in Nigeria.To get this info, just click on my signature at the bottom of this post or you could mail me on Chinyxboy@gmail.com.Note:I will never ask you for money for any of my infos.Before i forget, my signature is the link to my blog, were you see things that will change you life for ever.So i invite you all, who wishes to succeed or make some cool cashes online to my blog.I hope you see what you want in my blog.But if you do not find what you want, please just mail me or place the request in any of the comment for any post and in dued time i will make it available to USee you all at the top.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by tranxo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2009
People r claiming they hv d free info on this . If u do why dont u just post it here. Period!
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by danieee(m): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2009
actually, its quite lengthy its not just about goin to a website or that, one needs direction so if we were to post it here, i bet it will tak a whole page.anyone interested in opening an verifying paypal in 24hours, and getting a us debit card that wil enable him withdraw funds here in nigeria should contact me.i wont have time to open it for you so i'll just give you a manual to do it yourself.

honestly, i can't give it free.But in the same vane, i wont place an amount, that's left for you to decide.
you can reach me on abaradaniel@gmailxxx or call me on 08057147530, 08069330703., that's if your interested.

later
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by etauso(m): 1:13am On Sep 12, 2009
Want to get a Paypal Account in Nigeria? Send me a mail, cost: N1,500 etauso@gmail.com
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by macayub(m): 8:35am On Sep 12, 2009
Hello, Fellow Nairalanders, I think is much easier to open a paypal account Nigeria more than some think. to get more info on how to visit http://www.graphcard.com/?rid=66598 .  and u can start earning money with your account immediately. see you @ the top
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by naijacash1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2009
i can help ihave it
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by denny4ril: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2010
i have a verified paypal account and operate it from here, naija. i will be willing to help just 20 interested people before my one-time-offer is closed. will soon forward the details to you on how to get it.
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2010
denny4ril:

i have a verified paypal account and operate it from here, naija. i will be willing to help just 20 interested people before my one-time-offer is closed. will soon forward the details to you on how to get it.

Pls can u help me to open one "paypal account and also verify it for me
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by femadela34(m): 12:22pm On May 31, 2010
I have open a pay pal account but not verified my account with Bank Account.
Somebody introduce international Master/credit card to me and it worked out for the verification.
If you have similar problem, Visit:
http://www.creditcardofferz.info
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2010
If you want to learn how to open a Paypal account In Nigeria search Google
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2010
Search google for info or go to the webmaster section
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by CarlosVent(m): 10:33am On Jul 07, 2010
OUR USA PAYPAL ACCOUNT WITH USA BANK OPENING AND VERIFICATION COSTS = 14,000

WHILE THAT OF FRANCE, SWITZERLAND, WITH CREDIT CARD COSTS ==6,500
WE ARE COSTLY BUT WE SHAL GV U GUIDE ON USAGE AS WELL LOGIN DETAILS OF A PERSONAL CONFIGURED IP FOR ACCESS.

CALL 08063052827 FOR DETAILS
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by vixar: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2010
Why not you just boy a PayPal Account ? I bought from www.belsupport.com and have never had an issue with it.

Once my PP Account was limited, they saw me through it

Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by wealthlift(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2010
If what you want is how to :

- Open a paypal account from Nigeria
- How to use it securely without been blocked
- How to fund and withdraw from it using your Nigerian bank account,
- Tips to safeguard it and prevent it from been limited.

Then you've got to checked out http://SuckTheCash.com/paypalnigeria.html
Re: How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria by Dereal1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2010
Hi,
To open and verify your paypal account here in Nigeria is as easy as anything.It take sjust a couple of minutes.
To open and verify your paypal account contact me via my email @realnotions04@yahoo.com.You will be happy you did.I use paypal for my online businesses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Money By Selling Your Photos Online / 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money / Skye Bank Management Takedown By The CBN: The Inside Story - Naijapromoter.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.