Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Yoruba Men♥ - Culture (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Men♥ (33049 Views)

When Would Yoruba Men Start Marrying Igbo Women? / What Did Yoruba Men Wear Before The Agbada? / Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
angry
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
bwahahahaha...thanks for making me read that. Didn't even get to that part of his post. bwahahahahaha, can't stop laughing!

That's why I said it's "perverse". Why do likes affect people so much, jeez! I liked ur post, I hope it helps u feel better.

bwahahaha, NL will not kill me with laughter grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Sabretooth1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
Shollypopz: bwahahahaha...thanks for making me read that. Didn't even get to that part of his post. bwahahahahaha, can't stop laughing!

That's why I said it's "perverse". Why do likes affect people so much, jeez! I liked ur post, I hope it helps u feel better.

bwahahaha, NL will not kill me with laughter grin grin grin
I do not accept thanks from niggahz with sissy names. Gay much? The bolded is the fvcking problem I have with the niggah'z post to you. NL fvckerz never learn, fighting illiterates with neat paragraphed lines? WTF! Who posts such stuff for a Nigerian? Home grown Africans are usually too lazy to read sensible stuff.
The fvcker should have just insulted you so you can insult him back, or else just shut his fingahz.

@topic, yoruba men are the last on the gorgeous list. You can fvcking quote me anywhere.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
@Legit1: are u okay?? Now, I know u're Sabre-tooth! Any more info u want me to know??

bwahahahahahaha....I'm too lazy to read posts from a*ss lickers cos it's the same bullsh1t over and over again. Bye cool
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by 2legit2qwt: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
LOL cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sabre-tooth:
Fvck! Niggaz like Oarhay and Shollypopz be fighting like dem NL bitches.
Just saw this one....hehehehehehe, don't go!! I like ur rants.

Post more cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
Inhales
Exhales
Hold up, wait a minute let me put some kush up in it cool
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Sabretooth1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
Shollypopz: @Legit1: are u okay?? Now, I know u're Sabre-tooth! Any more info u want me to know??

bwahahahahahaha....I'm too lazy to read posts from a*ss lickers cos it's the same bullsh1t over and over again. Bye cool
yeah, more info: Illiteracy is the reason the fvcking posts look the same to you. He gave you some azzspanking, was only silly enough to address it to a lazy azz illiterate.

Fvcker go get another handle. This one's so gay and you sound it too. What's with the 'bwahahaha' crap? Only biitchez and sissies sound that way. One more bit of info, I aint Legit1 or whatever you called it.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
Shollypopz: bwahahahahaha grin grin grin All this for me?? LWKMD!! grin grin

Dude stop seeking the attention of this bot, no matter how hard u try, u can't ignore me!!

I'm badt like that, I have such effect on pansies!!

Dude I called u an a*sslicker! So?? Na today?? A*ss licker Oahray, shut d fvck up and GTFOH!!

Is this some lame attempt at saving ur master's face?? bwahahahaha..too late!! Old hag is gone and buried! grin grin
You're extremely harzadous sholly, just like a nasty undertow
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
@sabre-tooth: Yep, u're not legit1. I'm more of a man than ur illiterate father! Did u just learn the word?? The over use is making me bwahahahaha grin grin

Continue sissy!! You are entertaining!! Don't stop!

@OMG its SLayer: Long time, what made u show up today?

LoL viewers, there won't be a fight. I have exams to study for and enjoy the dude's ranting. It's been long cheesy
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
Where is the educated sabre-tooth?! Nairaland is boring today, why don't u educate me, my online professor! cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sabre-tooth:
yeah, more info: Illiteracy is the reason the fvcking posts look the same to you. He gave you some azzspanking, was only silly enough to address it to a lazy azz illiterate.

Fvcker go get another handle. This one's so gay and you sound it too. What's with the 'bwahahaha' crap? Only biitchez and sissies sound that way. One more bit of info, I aint Legit1 or whatever you called it.
LMAO, isn't it amusing how the oahray boy logs into his oahray handle makes a post logs out and logs into his motherfucking sabre tooth handle to brag about how hard his lame as's punches are?
I really could care less about your existence but since you being the motherfucking pit latrine loving maggot that you're have taken it upon yourself to continuously sniff sholly's big a'ss, i won't hesitate to return the favour by tremendously whooping that black skanky, sordid ringworm infested sh'it tank you've got for an as's.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Sabretooth1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
@Gaypopz, biitches and pussyy azz niggahz are all the same. Making noise and then running off at the sight of a fight.

I'll not bring your dad into this ish. I heard it's bad manners to speak ill of the dead.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sabre-tooth:
@Gaypopz, biitches and pussyy azz niggahz are all the same. Making noise and then running off at the sight of a fight.

I'll not bring your dad into this ish. I heard it's bad manners to speak ill of the dead.
My dad is alive and kicking!! cheesy cheesy Fyne bobo to sure!! Spendyz!! Engineer!! Baba to lo'wo to de caring!!

Seriously u're fun. Don't stop the rants, u're starting to sound like a girl more than I do. Thanks for acknowleding my male gender, the surgery was very expensive! Go on, do you!
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
Shollypopz:

@OMG its SLayer: Long time, what made u show up today?

let's just say I'm a tad bit bored, i need some entertainment.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
LoL, OMG its SLAyer!! grin grin You don come again ooo, leave Oahray. His master didn't like him keeping quiet yeaterday, he had to come defend her, cos she was buried beyond resurrection yesterday.

The dude loves me, I swear! cheesy
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
oMG its SLayer: let's just say I'm a tad bit bored, i need some entertainment.
Do u play Ruzzle?? Leave d dude, I can handle him.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Sabretooth1(m): 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
oMG its SLayer: LMAO, isn't it amusing how the oahray boy logs into his oahray handle makes a post logs out and logs into his motherfucking sabre tooth handle to brag about how hard his lame as's punches are?
I really could care less about your existence but since you being the motherfucking pit latrine loving maggot that you're have taken it upon yourself to continuously sniff sholly's big a'ss, i won't hesitate to return the favour by tremendously whooping that black skanky, sordid ringworm infested sh'it tank you've got for an as's.
now this shiit is precious! Niggah decides to rescue his fvcking gay partner. I aint Oahray either, the fvcker's nowhere as awesome as me. Keep guessing. Gat no fvcking time to write pretty stuff for whimps. I kill airheads for a living, boy, come close at your own risk fvcker!
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
Shollypopz:
Do u play Ruzzle?? Leave d dude, I can handle him.
Nah, its boring.
Since you want me to leave him alone I'll just vanish into thin air again without leaving traces.
Bye sholly.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sabre-tooth:
now this shiit is precious! Niggah decides to rescue his fvcking gay partner. I aint Oahray either, the fvcker's nowhere as awesome as me. Keep guessing. Gat no fvcking time to write pretty stuff for whimps. I kill airheads for a living, boy, come close at your own risk fvcker!

bwahahaha grin grin The dumbskull said, "come close at your own risk". How close do u want ur fellow man to you, uh?? Gay a*ss negro, ur job is to entertain us.

We are bored, come up with something better in ur next post, alright??

Now do as I say, son!
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
oMG its SLayer: Nah, its boring.
Since you want me to leave him alone I'll just vanish into thin air again without leaving traces.
Bye sholly.
bye boo! cool
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
Legit1: angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Sabretooth1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
Shollypopz:

bwahahaha grin grin The dumbskull said, "come close at your own risk". How close do u want ur fellow man to you, uh?? Gay a*ss negro, ur job is to entertain us.

We are bored, come up with something better in ur next post, alright??

Now do as I say, son!
That's all? Dayuuum. Fagg.ot's fvcking slow upstairs. How the fvck did you reach the egg first among millions of spermcells?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Oahray: 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sabre-tooth:
Fvck! Niggaz like Oarhay and Shollypopz be fighting like dem NL bitches.
whatever man. Try reading the whole story before going beserk with your fingers... and get some quality glasses while you are at it, so you can spell names correctly.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
but how can someone say sabre-tooth is oahray? like seriously? LMAO!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
ItsModella: but how can someone say sabre-tooth is oahray? like seriously? LMAO!!
u sef see am? bunch of jokers!
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Sabretooth1(m): 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
Oahray: whatever man. Try reading the whole story before going beserk with your fingers... and get some quality glasses while you are at it, so you can spell names correctly.
GTFOH! Fvcking blackazz nerd! I spell your name the way I want to and you dare not question the boss cool
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Oahray: 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
oMG its SLayer: LMAO, isn't it amusing how the oahray boy logs into his oahray handle makes a post logs out and logs into his motherfucking sabre tooth handle to brag about how hard his lame as's punches are?
You know why I won't call you stu.pid? It's a universal fact already. There is a reason fools exist.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
ItsModella: but how can someone say sabre-tooth is oahray? like seriously? LMAO!!

stay one place these aproko lady grin
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Oahray: 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sabre-tooth:
GTFOH! Fvcking blackazz nerd! I spell your name the way I want to and you dare not question the boss cool
It's your fingers man, type on cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2013
The same way someone can say Shollypopz is Nnekagirl. Like seriously! cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi' / What Are The Top 5 Black Cultural Foods/Cuisines To You? / Popular Omens/superstitions In Idoma Land And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.