Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Yoruba Men♥ - Culture (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Men♥ (33081 Views)

When Would Yoruba Men Start Marrying Igbo Women? / What Did Yoruba Men Wear Before The Agbada? / Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Oahray: 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
ItsModella: but how can someone say sabre-tooth is oahray? like seriously? LMAO!!
as in eh... The thing tyre me pass dunlop and michellin o. No to just dey watch dem sha.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
Sabre-tooth:
That's all? Dayuuum. Fagg.ot's fvcking slow upstairs. How the fvck did you reach the egg first among millions of spermcells?

This question have been stolen and used so many times, it's sickening. You're losing ur intitial touch, be more creative dumbfvck!! Gay a*ss dumbo, just say u want OMG its SLayer's a*ss, thirsty pansy!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Sabretooth1(m): 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
Oahray: It's your fingers man, type on cheesy
Fvcker, get lost!
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Sabretooth1(m): 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
Shollypopz:

This quetion have been stolen and used so many times, it's sickening. You're losing ur intitial touch, be more creative dumbfvck!! Gay a*ss dumbo, just say u want OMG its SLayer's a*ss, thirsty pansy!

fagg.ot returned? I knew you were too fvcking thick skulled to go do any serious study. Fvcker even wrote 'quetion'. Do I make you shiver so much as to go on a grammatico adventure? BTW where is your scumbag bf?
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
What's all these rubbish undecided

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Oahray: 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
Smh... Crazy thread, crazier fighters grin

*unfollowing*
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Sabretooth1(m): 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
Oahray: Smh... Crazy thread, crazier fighters grin

*unfollowing*
GOH! Fvcking nerd writing cute beef lines to a fellow guy. Niggahz refusing to learn how to beef. Watch me shred the fvcking gaypopz to bits and call me boss. cool
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Sabretooth1(m): 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
@Gaypopz, puppy I see you ran with your tail between your legs. No one tests the slayer. I'm the fvcking boss. I didn't slay you today bcoz no one destroys his toys until he gets fvcking bored with it. Would be my pleasure to thrash you and your fvcking gay bf some other time. Adios fvcker! cool
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 03, 2013
@sabre-tooth: I was busy on another thread, I'm back!! Oya, continue entertaining me. Sorry it's "question". I was rushing to go back to the other thread. LoL, u can only slay people that engage in battle with you, all you've done so far is entertain me.

I will battle you when I want to, u work on my time son!
Go on, do ur darn job!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by onila(f): 3:13am On Mar 03, 2013
grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 03, 2013
Wtf
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 03, 2013
Ki lo fo shi now? angry

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 03, 2013
Legit1: Ki lo fo shi now? angry

smiley
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 03, 2013
finally, the derailers have succedded in getting that thread locked.lol..i saw it coming

@shollypopz, i sincerely do hope you're sweet and lovely offline than all this acidic cusses you throw on here

i've this gut feeling that you aint this harsh offline.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2013
I've been wasting my time on the Romance section, Poiltics section is where the real deal is. grin grin
Now, I can't sleep. sad It was fun, of course with the constant interruption of the little fly aka a*ss licker.

I need to get my fly swap and kill that little thing, the buzzing noise is so loud and st*upid, eesh.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 03, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 03, 2013
lalaosky: finally, the derailers have succedded in getting that thread locked.lol..i saw it coming

@shollypopz, i sincerely do hope you're sweet and lovely offline than all this acidic cusses you throw on here

lol, Mr nice guy. I've changed my gender now, I've gotten the dyck I've always wanted. No room for being nice.

U did a good job ignoring the fagg0t called Royal..u're one in a million, for real wink
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 03, 2013
lol
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by kandiikane(m): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2013
Shollypopz:
lol, Mr nice guy. I've changed my gender now, I've gotten the dyck I've always wanted. No room for being nice.

U did a good job ignoring the fagg0t called Royal..u're one in a million, for real wink

Lool cheesy
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 03, 2013
Shollypopz:

lol..i can't be found dead having a banter with royal.that nigga can slay someone with four words only.he doesn't need a long post to humiliate someone

i just passed across my opinion and watched from behind.trying to talk to him is a waste of time

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 03, 2013
-
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
lalaosky:

lol..i can't be found dead having a banter with royal.that nigga can slay someone with four words only.he doesn't need a long post to humiliate someone

i just passed across my opinion and watched from behind.trying to talk to him is a waste of time

I'm really an Ibo Anyway, Well at least According to Eke
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by MrsChima(f): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
Po royal
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
I hear u lalaosky. "Slay one with four words"?? Taa! Commot for here angry

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
Shollypopz: I hear u lalaosky. "Slay one with four words"?? Taa! Commot for here angry

lol..i meant to say "four lines"
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
Alaura-Laura:

I'm really an Ibo Anyway, Well at least According to Eke

you igbo?..pure fallacy

you can't be igbo and still be cussing YOUR tribe like that
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
@lala: keep pulling my legs angry
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
lalaosky:

you igbo?..pure fallacy

you can't be igbo and still be cussing YOUR tribe like that
Lma0! Learner! U heard of fstranger? All dis tryants no get craze na! He's one s!ck fellow.and me lurveeee him dioeeeeee! cheesy
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
lalaosky: finally, the derailers have succedded in getting that thread locked.lol..i saw it coming

undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
hornipipe: undecided
lol hornipipe, I'm not?? Why d face?
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
lalaosky:

lol..i meant to say "four lines"
SMH sad
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
Shollypopz:
lol hornipipe, I'm not?? Why d face?
its non of their business undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Gani Adams Rolling On The Floor In Church During Thanksgiving (Photos) / Abstract Or Stylized African Art In Pictures / Sokoto Woman Speaks Fluent Igbo Language After 25 Years In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.