Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

The One Who Awaits - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One Who Awaits (80725 Views)

The Body Awaits... / A Story Awaits You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One Who Awaits by Valiantvaliant(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
**faints**

Repogirl, you are in all manner of words a fine and captivating writer!!
Re: The One Who Awaits by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2013
Repogirl....*clears throat* hmmmmmmmm, I love the storyline, your style of writing is superb. But your work is not neat. No! Still five star storytelling dear. At first, I didn't know where to start, I bookmarked it and read as a guest, been hooked since yesterday morning. I will put the book in my shelf for future use.

lemme stop this

I loved this great work. More ink to your pen, as I heard them saying
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
Valiantvaliant: **faints**
Repogirl, you are in all manner of words a fine and captivating writer!!

Thank you.smiley
@humbledbygrace, wow, thanks a lot, I know it isn't neat smiley, but will do better next time, thanks for reading and even commenting. You can't imagine how good I feel right now reading this glowing commentary coming from you. I have been humbled by humbled by grace. Thanks a gazillion.
Re: The One Who Awaits by IZUKWU(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
Finally ,it is over.
Re: The One Who Awaits by An0nimus: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
repogirl:
You're right on the compression part, exactly what I'm avoding. As for a title, finding happiness was seeming good.You got any ideas?
'finding happiness' sounds nice..its a happy story really. I had this suggestion - Bonds and no bonds.
Re: The One Who Awaits by chinedumo(m): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
Repogirl you know it is not over. Isnt it because someone expressed that thought that you caught up into it. You told the person it was just beginning.

I dont want it to finish yet.

I can get you an inverter or help babysitter your kids or even take your husband out for men's time out.

We need to know what happened to Deifa's ex.

I am still trying to see the connection with the title. 'tthe one who awaits'
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
An0nimus:
'finding happiness' sounds nice..its a happy story really. I had this suggestion - Bonds and no bonds.

Bonds and no bonds, that sounds too masculine, not exactly romancey and I don't really get how it pertains to the story.
Re: The One Who Awaits by Horlazuncanmi(m): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
This is a great and interesting story,I wish I will have the opportunity to read another one from you soon,I was lucky I saw it on front page

God bless you,
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
chinedumo: Repogirl you know it is not over. Isnt it because someone expressed that thought that you caught up into it. You told the person it was just beginning.

I dont want it to finish yet.

I can get you an inverter or help babysitter your kids or even take your husband out for men's time out.

We need to know what happened to Deifa's ex.

I am still trying to see the connection with the title. 'tthe one who awaits'

Lol, thanks for the offers, but It will be clarified in the ebook, just look out for it. I'll post a link on the thread for a limited time, probably a day.
As for the title, I stated earlier that I want to change it, as of right now, I'm thinking 'finding happiness'?
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
Horlazuncanmi: This is a great and interesting story,I wish I will have the opportunity to read another one from you soon,I was lucky I saw it on front page

God bless you,

Thank you, just keep watching out, I'll be back soon.
Re: The One Who Awaits by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
repogirl:

Thank you.smiley
@humbledbygrace, wow, thanks a lot, I know it isn't neat smiley, but will do better next time, thanks for reading and even commenting. You can't imagine how good I feel right now reading this glowing commentary coming from you. I have been humbled by humbled by grace. Thanks a gazillion.
lol....your welcome. As for the erm name change....will get back to you
Re: The One Who Awaits by An0nimus: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
repogirl:

Bonds and no bonds, that sounds too masculine, not exactly romancey and I don't really get how it pertains to the story.
lol i get you sha..btw i loved the way you ended it-wetting our throats for the e-bookwink nice move. a lil observation: it took me sometime to process how osas flew out thru the windshield to some distance from the car when the car collided with a tree trunk...wasnt he supposed to hit the tree first? seein it was in front of the car.
Re: The One Who Awaits by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
repogirl: Alright, and here we are finally, at the end of our story. *sob* I'm going to miss Tekena and Deifa. Okay ummm this conclusion is a huried version for my nairaland readers. If you'd like the action plus wonder filled version you'll have to watch out for my ebook which I'll let y'all know when its done.

Thanks all for building my confidence, y'all kept me going. Will definitely be writing another story soon, not sure how soon yet anyway, but trust me it will be hotter than this one.

Thanks a lot guys, you cant imagine how grateful I am to you for your comments and all.
*sobs* your welcome dear
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
@ anonymous lol, Na wa o, u r analysing too much na, its not movie, its book and its fiction, I can decide to say he flew thru d roof sef.
Re: The One Who Awaits by Bluediamond1(f): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
Awwwwww...so soon?why now?
Wonderful piece,it's jst dat somehow i wish it hadn't ended.
Title suggestion;Thorn in a Rose, or Home in your heart...
Na suggestion o,u r d author n u av d final say.once again,i doff my hat.Weldone n God bless.
Re: The One Who Awaits by Bluediamond1(f): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
An0nimus:
lol i get you sha..btw i loved the way you ended it-wetting our throats for the e-bookwink nice move. a lil observation: it took me sometime to process how osas flew out thru the windshield to some distance from the car when the car collided with a tree trunk...wasnt he supposed to hit the tree first? seein it was in front of the car.
lolz,he must av slightly missed d tree now,my own opinion o.

1 Like

Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
Blue diamond:
lolz,he must av slightly missed d tree now,my own opinion o.

I like this explanation, infact I will use it in the book. I like a home in your heart. Good one. Thanks.
Re: The One Who Awaits by StFrank2(m): 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
Sweet ending........ Thanks
Re: The One Who Awaits by frank317: 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
congrats girl, i enjoyd your story
Re: The One Who Awaits by 001solar(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
am so much hapi i made it with u all day. but i know dis can't finish just like dis u just need to finish dis story pls
Re: The One Who Awaits by vanagon: 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
oh repo girl,my my my my repo girl,u av done it,some start wt funfare bt refuse to finish,bt u end d story,thou d end is a bit low,was waitin to no wat happen wt d left out character's.be kind to bookmark me when d E-book is out.plsssssssssssssssssssssss,because of God.
Plenty adiagbon to ur elbow.in smne's word.
Re: The One Who Awaits by Harmvirus(f): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
finally it has ended.... nice one Repogirl
Re: The One Who Awaits by An0nimus: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2013
repogirl: @ anonymous lol, Na wa o, u r analysing too much na, its not movie, its book and its fiction, I can decide to say he flew thru d roof sef.
no mind me o grin grin grin..its fiction afterall. I love Blue diamond's explanation sha
Re: The One Who Awaits by wumsgreen(f): 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
In a standing ovation to one of my best writer on nairaland. Can't believe d story has ended will miss tekena nd deifa greatly, repogirl u re d best more ink to Ūя̲̅ pen. One L♥√ع
Re: The One Who Awaits by nacksonjoe: 12:02am On Apr 04, 2013
@Repogirl congrats for a job weldone although I wasn't expecting it to end like this but by ur explanation I can't wait to read d ebook so as see hw d reconciliation was done by all d parties involved.More grease to ur elbow once again u r d bomb.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2013
smiley, Thanks guys smiley.
@ wumsgreen, wow, thanks. *takes many bows* smiley
Re: The One Who Awaits by haysal(m): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2013
I have a title suggestion!!!! How about "A DAMSeL WORTH FIGHTING FOR"
Btw repogirl ur story z exceptional!!! U deserve an award 4rm me!!!!! wink grin wink grin
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
hay sal: I have a title suggestion!!!! How about "A DAMSeL WORTH FIGHTING FOR"
Btw repogirl ur story z exceptional!!! U deserve an award 4rm me!!!!! wink grin wink grin

The title is great, will add it to my shortlisted title list. smiley. Thia one you are grinning and smiling like this, u sure its jst the story?
Re: The One Who Awaits by Bluediamond1(f): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
repogirl:

I like this explanation, infact I will use it in the book. I like a home in your heart. Good one. Thanks.
An0nimus:
no mind me o grin grin grin..its fiction afterall. I love Blue diamond's explanation sha
repogirl:

u wlcm.can hardly wait for nxt story,pls mk sure it's hotter,anyway i trust u 2 always deliver.stay blessed
Re: The One Who Awaits by haysal(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
repogirl:

The title is great, will add it to my shortlisted title list. smiley. Thia one you are grinning and smiling like this, u sure its jst the story?
I rily dnt know......... I can't stop smiling weneva i remember some interesting parts of the story.........seems to have some much impact on me!!!!!
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
hay sal:
I rily dnt know......... I can't stop smiling weneva i remember some interesting parts of the story.........seems to have some much impact on me!!!!!

Alright, I get you. smiley
Re: The One Who Awaits by Jakemond(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos / Maria: The Sequel / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.