Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

The One Who Awaits - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The One Who Awaits (80730 Views)

The Body Awaits... / A Story Awaits You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The One Who Awaits by CaptCindie(f): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2013
*crying sooo hard* Repogal bet y? Y leave us so soooon..pls does Tekena Exist? I need 1 like him..nd I wee b hs Deifa wink
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2013
CaptCindie: *crying sooo hard* Repogal bet y? Y leave us so soooon..pls does Tekena Exist? I need 1 like him..nd I wee b hs Deifa wink

Lol, me sef dey find someone like am. Now dat I haf finish my own, will u continue with urs?
Re: The One Who Awaits by kenny1795(m): 9:51am On Apr 05, 2013
Nw tz tym 2 unfollow. Peckz repogal gudbye
Re: The One Who Awaits by oyestephen(m): 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
CaptCindie: *crying sooo hard* Repogal bet y? Y leave us so soooon..pls does Tekena Exist? I need 1 like him..nd I wee b hs Deifa wink
tekena exists...just search well
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
oyestephen:
tekena exists...just search well

Hehehe, u go search tire O.
Re: The One Who Awaits by shadowzy: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
Cool wink but Y did Didi say greg looks like Tk? Is there a Story there?
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
[quote author=shadowzy]Cool wink but Y did Didi say greg looks like Tk? Is there a Story there? [/quote ] not much story there. To her they looked alike, dats all.
Re: The One Who Awaits by luvmijeje(f): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
Repogirl you did it! Congratulation o.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
luvmijeje: Repogirl you did it! Congratulation o.

Thanks o, luvmejeje, was good while it lasted.
Re: The One Who Awaits by nelxsantos(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
@repogirl, u 2 much, TK na ma main guy. Den Didi na 1derful actr. Repo u potntial dn turn kentic. Loll. More episode cos dis 1 seasonal movie o. More !!!
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
nelxsantos: @repogirl, u 2 much, TK na ma main guy. Den Didi na 1derful actr. Repo u potntial dn turn kentic. Loll. More episode cos dis 1 seasonal movie o. More !!!

hehehe, dem no renew season 2 na, so e don end be dat. smiley
Re: The One Who Awaits by 001solar(m): 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2013
repogirl pls do let us know when u want to start anotHer trend. Cos am waitin to see another gr8 story
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
001solar: repogirl pls do let us know when u want to start anotHer trend. Cos am waitin to see another gr8 story

Aiight, will do, already got one forming upstairs but too busy to write, will let you know when I do start.
Re: The One Who Awaits by nelxsantos(m): 6:31am On Apr 06, 2013
@repogirl, dats a 1derful setpiece, i can't wait 2 hv more, Lollll. Ur potential don turn 2 kenetic ceriously.
Re: The One Who Awaits by Hydronium(m): 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
Magnificent and sensational stuff you got here. Kudos. Keep it coming.
Re: The One Who Awaits by nelxsantos(m): 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
there s more 2 her(@repo) dan meet d eye. NLdrs if U r nt in dis party(the who awaits 2rw) U dn knw wot U r missin. Repo more f dat, cos U gt class ceriously
Re: The One Who Awaits by nelxsantos(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
repogirl: CHAPTER 15
Tekena was parked outside the house, he had no plans of going in per chance he ran into his mother. Deifa was the reason he was here, they had some shopping to do for Dare's party the next day. Deifa had offered to cater for he event, and he being her boyfriend had to assist her. She, Tonye and a few of their friends were planning on preparing some light snacks and finger foods the next day. The two had begun a sort of truce of their own, they were not exactly friends yet but they could manage a conversation without going at each others throats’.
He’d given Dare the go-ahead to let his girlfriend into the house, largely because of pressure from Deifa. She'd convinced him that Tonye hadn’t wronged him in anyway and he should stop keeping the poor girl away from her boyfriend’s house. She was still trying to get him to work things out with his mom, but that was a definite no-no for him. That would never happen.
Work things out with a woman who could keep a secret as great as this for such a long time? She could never be trusted, He knew he would never trust her with anything ever again.
It was about two weeks now since he’d received the shock of his life and he was still hurting, the wound of betrayal still felt really fresh in his heart. He wondered if it would ever stop hurting, they said time healed all but he wasn’t sure about this one. This was just too painful.
He picked up his phone to call her and let her know he was outside.
"TK?" She asked
"Yeah, Dee, I'm parked outside, how far?"
"Oh great, do you mind coming up for a second? I can't zip my gown up." She told him.
He frowned." Are you for real, Deifa?” Was this a joke?
“What?” She asked acting confused.
“You want me to come upstairs to zip up your gown? You couldn't even try to come up with a better lie?"
She sighed"I'm serious, TK. My hand can’t reach it"
"Wear something without a zip then." He told her, he wasn't going into the house, it was an obvious trap.
"What do you mean wear something without a zip? This is what I feel like wearing today, if you don’t come up then you can forget about going out."
"Oh, really?" He asked, now she was threatening him?
"Yes, really." She replied hanging up.
'Hell!' He exclaimed looking at the dead phone in his hand. One of these days, he swore, he was going to spank that girl.
She knew him too well, She knew he would go in. For her, he would do anything even something he really didn’t want to. She wasn’t going to get off easily though, she was going to hear it from him.
Deifa was putting together the last of the things she would need at Dare’s house. She planned on spending the weekend there because she had some things to do in preparation for the party. Tekena had suggested it, she was sure it was because he wanted to keep an eye on her. He was really taking the texts thing seriously, She knew it was someone playing a joke. Tekena just loved to overreact sometimes. He was such a sweetheart, in the short while they’d been together, she knew she could trust him with her life. He was so dependable and she didn’t mind ruffling his feathers a bit every once in a while.
He didn’t like her bringing up the issue about him and his mother, it was a topic that they didn’t see eye to eye on. He hated fighting and so did she but she was going to do all she could to bring mother and son back together even if she had to use obvious tricks. He would be pissed for a while she knew, but if that meant he would have a conversation with his mother, then she could live with getting him a bit angry.
“Deifa!” the subject of her thoughts barged into her room “ What was that about?”
She didn’t bother giving him face, it was better this way, he would talk and rant for while and it would all go into one of her ears and came out the other.
“You think I don’t know you’re trying to set me up to see my mom?” He asked “Do you think I’m that dumb?”
“I didn’t say that. You just did.” She told him not able to keep herself from replying him.
“Are you telling me that I said I am dumb?” He asked her frowning.
“Am I?” She asked him.
“Stop that crap, you are trying to distract me!” He told her waving a finger “You’re not even wearing anything with a zip for crying out loud.”
She smiled “ I changed my mind. Come on, lets go.” She picked up her bags, leaving the heavier one for him.
“One of these days Deifa….” He warned as he picked up the bag. “What in the world is in this bag? You are only staying for the weekend! You’re packed like you are going away for a month.”
“Just carry the bag, TK. Did you see your mom in the living room?”
“No. I took the back door.”
She rolled her eyes, ‘artful dodger’, she thought. Well, he wouldn’t dodge this time.
“We’re taking the front door this time, I have some cooking utensils in the kitchen I need to take along.”
“How convenient. Deifa, you need to drop this interfering of yours, its starting to get on my nerves.”
She smiled sweetly “You know how I love getting on your nerves.”
“Stop it Deifa? Just stop. Just leave this thing alone, Deifa its between me and her. I don’t know why you’re involving yourself.”
Now she turned on him, He needed to know some truths “Its not between you and her, TK! I’m your girlfriend, I care about you and I can see what this issue is doing to you. Unlike you, I want it to be resolved once and for all so that you can move on. It concerns me because I care about your well being.”
“I swear you can be unnerving.” He told her
“And you like it.” She said continuing on her way.
He shook his head. They’d gotten to the living room. His mother who was seated there got up on seeing him. Like her son, this thing was also taking its toll on her, she wasn’t looking like her usual self even Deifa felt sorry for her.
“Tekena, I didn’t know you were around.”
Deifa turned to look at her handsome, Greek god look alike of a boyfriend whose expression had turned into stone. She rolled her eyes, gosh he could be so bloody stubborn, he won’t even give his poor mother a chance.
“I’m not here to listen to anything else you have to say, mom” He said the ‘mom’ with so much disdain “I’m leaving.”
The woman barely shielded the pain that crossed her face “I understand, but just have this.” She handed him a large picture album. He looked at it but made no move to collect it, Deifa took it from her for him. She would make sure he went through it.
Her eyes went back to his face and for a second she could have sworn, she saw him crack, his eyes had softened, as if he’d seen and understaood his mothers suffering, as if he’d understood what she might be passing through. It happened really fast, so fast she wasn’t sure if she’d seen it.
Without another word he turned to her “Your cooking utensils?
She suddenly remembered them “oh, yeah.”
“I’ll be in the car.” He told her leaving, but not before he gave her an angry glare.
‘great!’ now he was really angry with her.
The Senator was patiently waiting in his son’s offices, he’d met with Tekena’s business partner earlier who had made a call to Tekena and had told him that Tekena was now on his way down. He knew this wasn’t a great idea but he had to try something instead of just sitting, folding his hands waiting for some miracle to happen. He had to see him, his son, blood of his blood, flesh of his flesh. He couldn’t help but smile as he remembered his last talk with him. The boy looked so much like he did, even his wife, Tammy agreed.
Edna had done a great job in his upbringing. From the short conversation ha and Tekana had, Marc had gathered that his son was a handsome, smart and considerate young man. He was a very proud father even though he’d not lent a hand in his upbringing.
He knew he couldn’t turn back time and so he needed to make amends for all these years he’d missed out on knowing his son. Tekena might rebuff his advances but it was better to have tried and failed than not to have tried at all.
He was currently sitting in the office he guessed was designated to his son. It was nothing too much, not large but well furnished, he guessed Tekena had good taste. How many young men his age had a job, talk more about running there own business? Even if the capital had come from his step father , he’d managed to keep it afloat for a few years now, that was really impressive.
The door knob opened and his son came in, behind him was a girl, a very pretty young lady.
Tekena stopped in his tracks as he recognised his visitor.
“Hello….Son.” He said uncertainly.
“Don’t! I am not your son!” Tekena told him. The girl behind him was probably his girlfriend, she touched his arm as she said pleadingly “Tekena please.” But He was obviously too angry to adhere to her plea.
“I don’t want to see you ever! Not ever! You are not my father, no matter what you think. Being a father is much more than fertilizing an egg, you hear me! Next time I see you, I’m calling security!”
“Tekena!” That was the girl again, he ignored her, turned and left the room instead.
‘well, that was short!’ Marc thought to himself. He’d seen for himself just how angry he still was.
“I’m sorry sir,” She apologised “he’s…he’s not usually like this.” She said
“I understand.” Marc managed a smile for her benefit, she looked so embarrassed. She was so tall and beautiful. “You are?” He extended a hand to her
“I’m Deifa Silva.” She told him accepting his hand in a hand shake.
This was Chief Silva’s daughter, the one whom Edna had said could get through to Tekena who was also very likely his girlfriend. Tekena did know how to pick them.
“Please give him some more time, he will come around eventually, right now he’s still hurting.” She told him “I really have to go now.” She told him and he nodded.
“Sure.” He told her. “ a pleasure meeting you.”
“Thankyou Sir.” She said as she took her leave.
Marc decided it was about time he also left seeing as how his presence hadn’t made a difference or added any positive value. He decided toleave his son alone for a while, like she’d suggested and hope he came around finally.
He was travelling to Bayelsa the next day for business and would be there for a while. He hoped that would take his mind off things and when he returned, they would be able to relate better.
Re: The One Who Awaits by nelxsantos(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
repogirl: CHAPTER 15
Tekena was parked outside the house, he had no plans of going in per chance he ran into his mother. Deifa was the reason he was here, they had some shopping to do for Dare's party the next day. Deifa had offered to cater for he event, and he being her boyfriend had to assist her. She, Tonye and a few of their friends were planning on preparing some light snacks and finger foods the next day. The two had begun a sort of truce of their own, they were not exactly friends yet but they could manage a conversation without going at each others throats’.
He’d given Dare the go-ahead to let his girlfriend into the house, largely because of pressure from Deifa. She'd convinced him that Tonye hadn’t wronged him in anyway and he should stop keeping the poor girl away from her boyfriend’s house. She was still trying to get him to work things out with his mom, but that was a definite no-no for him. That would never happen.
Work things out with a woman who could keep a secret as great as this for such a long time? She could never be trusted, He knew he would never trust her with anything ever again.
It was about two weeks now since he’d received the shock of his life and he was still hurting, the wound of betrayal still felt really fresh in his heart. He wondered if it would ever stop hurting, they said time healed all but he wasn’t sure about this one. This was just too painful.
He picked up his phone to call her and let her know he was outside.
"TK?" She asked
"Yeah, Dee, I'm parked outside, how far?"
"Oh great, do you mind coming up for a second? I can't zip my gown up." She told him.
He frowned." Are you for real, Deifa?” Was this a joke?
“What?” She asked acting confused.
“You want me to come upstairs to zip up your gown? You couldn't even try to come up with a better lie?"
She sighed"I'm serious, TK. My hand can’t reach it"
"Wear something without a zip then." He told her, he wasn't going into the house, it was an obvious trap.
"What do you mean wear something without a zip? This is what I feel like wearing today, if you don’t come up then you can forget about going out."
"Oh, really?" He asked, now she was threatening him?
"Yes, really." She replied hanging up.
'Hell!' He exclaimed looking at the dead phone in his hand. One of these days, he swore, he was going to spank that girl.
She knew him too well, She knew he would go in. For her, he would do anything even something he really didn’t want to. She wasn’t going to get off easily though, she was going to hear it from him.
Deifa was putting together the last of the things she would need at Dare’s house. She planned on spending the weekend there because she had some things to do in preparation for the party. Tekena had suggested it, she was sure it was because he wanted to keep an eye on her. He was really taking the texts thing seriously, She knew it was someone playing a joke. Tekena just loved to overreact sometimes. He was such a sweetheart, in the short while they’d been together, she knew she could trust him with her life. He was so dependable and she didn’t mind ruffling his feathers a bit every once in a while.
He didn’t like her bringing up the issue about him and his mother, it was a topic that they didn’t see eye to eye on. He hated fighting and so did she but she was going to do all she could to bring mother and son back together even if she had to use obvious tricks. He would be pissed for a while she knew, but if that meant he would have a conversation with his mother, then she could live with getting him a bit angry.
“Deifa!” the subject of her thoughts barged into her room “ What was that about?”
She didn’t bother giving him face, it was better this way, he would talk and rant for while and it would all go into one of her ears and came out the other.
“You think I don’t know you’re trying to set me up to see my mom?” He asked “Do you think I’m that dumb?”
“I didn’t say that. You just did.” She told him not able to keep herself from replying him.
“Are you telling me that I said I am dumb?” He asked her frowning.
“Am I?” She asked him.
“Stop that crap, you are trying to distract me!” He told her waving a finger “You’re not even wearing anything with a zip for crying out loud.”
She smiled “ I changed my mind. Come on, lets go.” She picked up her bags, leaving the heavier one for him.
“One of these days Deifa….” He warned as he picked up the bag. “What in the world is in this bag? You are only staying for the weekend! You’re packed like you are going away for a month.”
“Just carry the bag, TK. Did you see your mom in the living room?”
“No. I took the back door.”
She rolled her eyes, ‘artful dodger’, she thought. Well, he wouldn’t dodge this time.
“We’re taking the front door this time, I have some cooking utensils in the kitchen I need to take along.”
“How convenient. Deifa, you need to drop this interfering of yours, its starting to get on my nerves.”
She smiled sweetly “You know how I love getting on your nerves.”
“Stop it Deifa? Just stop. Just leave this thing alone, Deifa its between me and her. I don’t know why you’re involving yourself.”
Now she turned on him, He needed to know some truths “Its not between you and her, TK! I’m your girlfriend, I care about you and I can see what this issue is doing to you. Unlike you, I want it to be resolved once and for all so that you can move on. It concerns me because I care about your well being.”
“I swear you can be unnerving.” He told her
“And you like it.” She said continuing on her way.
He shook his head. They’d gotten to the living room. His mother who was seated there got up on seeing him. Like her son, this thing was also taking its toll on her, she wasn’t looking like her usual self even Deifa felt sorry for her.
“Tekena, I didn’t know you were around.”
Deifa turned to look at her handsome, Greek god look alike of a boyfriend whose expression had turned into stone. She rolled her eyes, gosh he could be so bloody stubborn, he won’t even give his poor mother a chance.
“I’m not here to listen to anything else you have to say, mom” He said the ‘mom’ with so much disdain “I’m leaving.”
The woman barely shielded the pain that crossed her face “I understand, but just have this.” She handed him a large picture album. He looked at it but made no move to collect it, Deifa took it from her for him. She would make sure he went through it.
Her eyes went back to his face and for a second she could have sworn, she saw him crack, his eyes had softened, as if he’d seen and understaood his mothers suffering, as if he’d understood what she might be passing through. It happened really fast, so fast she wasn’t sure if she’d seen it.
Without another word he turned to her “Your cooking utensils?
She suddenly remembered them “oh, yeah.”
“I’ll be in the car.” He told her leaving, but not before he gave her an angry glare.
‘great!’ now he was really angry with her.
The Senator was patiently waiting in his son’s offices, he’d met with Tekena’s business partner earlier who had made a call to Tekena and had told him that Tekena was now on his way down. He knew this wasn’t a great idea but he had to try something instead of just sitting, folding his hands waiting for some miracle to happen. He had to see him, his son, blood of his blood, flesh of his flesh. He couldn’t help but smile as he remembered his last talk with him. The boy looked so much like he did, even his wife, Tammy agreed.
Edna had done a great job in his upbringing. From the short conversation ha and Tekana had, Marc had gathered that his son was a handsome, smart and considerate young man. He was a very proud father even though he’d not lent a hand in his upbringing.
He knew he couldn’t turn back time and so he needed to make amends for all these years he’d missed out on knowing his son. Tekena might rebuff his advances but it was better to have tried and failed than not to have tried at all.
He was currently sitting in the office he guessed was designated to his son. It was nothing too much, not large but well furnished, he guessed Tekena had good taste. How many young men his age had a job, talk more about running there own business? Even if the capital had come from his step father , he’d managed to keep it afloat for a few years now, that was really impressive.
The door knob opened and his son came in, behind him was a girl, a very pretty young lady.
Tekena stopped in his tracks as he recognised his visitor.
“Hello….Son.” He said uncertainly.
“Don’t! I am not your son!” Tekena told him. The girl behind him was probably his girlfriend, she touched his arm as she said pleadingly “Tekena please.” But He was obviously too angry to adhere to her plea.
“I don’t want to see you ever! Not ever! You are not my father, no matter what you think. Being a father is much more than fertilizing an egg, you hear me! Next time I see you, I’m calling security!”
“Tekena!” That was the girl again, he ignored her, turned and left the room instead.
‘well, that was short!’ Marc thought to himself. He’d seen for himself just how angry he still was.
“I’m sorry sir,” She apologised “he’s…he’s not usually like this.” She said
“I understand.” Marc managed a smile for her benefit, she looked so embarrassed. She was so tall and beautiful. “You are?” He extended a hand to her
“I’m Deifa Silva.” She told him accepting his hand in a hand shake.
This was Chief Silva’s daughter, the one whom Edna had said could get through to Tekena who was also very likely his girlfriend. Tekena did know how to pick them.
“Please give him some more time, he will come around eventually, right now he’s still hurting.” She told him “I really have to go now.” She told him and he nodded.
“Sure.” He told her. “ a pleasure meeting you.”
“Thankyou Sir.” She said as she took her leave.
Marc decided it was about time he also left seeing as how his presence hadn’t made a difference or added any positive value. He decided toleave his son alone for a while, like she’d suggested and hope he came around finally.
He was travelling to Bayelsa the next day for business and would be there for a while. He hoped that would take his mind off things and when he returned, they would be able to relate better.
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
nelxsantos: there s more 2 her(@repo) dan meet d eye. NLdrs if U r nt in dis party(the who awaits 2rw) U dn knw wot U r missin. Repo more f dat, cos U gt class ceriously

Awww shucks....I'm melting Over here from this high praise. I feel like completing this one fast fast and starting up another story. Thanks much nelxsantos, I'm humbled.
Re: The One Who Awaits by ekaromail: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
repogirl:

Awww shucks..I'm melting Over here from this high praise. I feel like completing this one fast fast and starting up another story. Thanks much, I'm humbled.
No melt o! you deserve all the praises here and more.
Re: The One Who Awaits by ekaromail: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
repogirl:

Awww shucks....I'm melting Over here from this high praise. I feel like completing this one fast fast and starting up another story. Thanks much nelxsantos, I'm humbled.
Re: The One Who Awaits by nelxsantos(m): 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
@repo, no melt o cos u desrvd all. U r a 'gifted hands'. by ben carson
Re: The One Who Awaits by 001solar(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
repogirl:

Aiight, will do, already got one forming upstairs but too busy to write, will let you know when I do start.

Kk loading ........
Re: The One Who Awaits by chinedumo(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
Awaiting the ebook...
Re: The One Who Awaits by Jumizie13(f): 11:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Wow!!! What a nice type. Darling you are too much. Wanna give you a gift.
[muuuuaaaahhhh] following! Following!! Following!!!
Re: The One Who Awaits by tianyx(f): 12:11am On Apr 09, 2013
You got me glued all the way, *thumbs up*@Repogirl
More Tikky and Didi in your next story ;.
This time its gonna be TIANYX.......
1ndafully gifted I must say...wishing you success
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
Jumizie13: Wow!!! What a nice type. Darling you are too much. Wanna give you a gift.
[muuuuaaaahhhh] following! Following!! Following!!!

smiley, Thanks Jumizie, I accept your gift.

tianyx: You got me glued all the way, *thumbs up*@Repogirl
More Tikky and Didi in your next story ;.
This time its gonna be TIANYX.......
1ndafully gifted I must say...wishing you success

Hehehe, Tianyx, you are fetching for something, I can see. You just gave me an ' on d spot' idea, for my next story I just might use names of my favorite nairaland commentators for some characters (stil a forming idea sha). Thanks for the wishes.
Re: The One Who Awaits by Cestmoi1(f): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
#sighs! i just wish u will continue n nt stop.jst re-registered my acct,was reading as a guest.u did a fine job.thumbs-up!
Re: The One Who Awaits by repogirl(f): 11:53pm On Apr 10, 2013
C'est moi:
#sighs! i just wish u will continue n nt stop.jst re-registered my acct,was reading as a guest.u did a fine job.thumbs-up!

Thanks, unfortunately all good things do have to come to an end to make way for better ones but it was interesting while it lasted.smiley
Re: The One Who Awaits by shangpearlz(f): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
Dis is a beautiful story n suspence filled...repogirl ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ a lot. God will surely increase u n ur talent. Mmmmuuuuaaaa!!!
Re: The One Who Awaits by Pryncexronik(f): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
Pls i hope dat not d end of dat story,weldone 4 a nice work,it is well
Re: The One Who Awaits by bigsholly(f): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2013
Can't believe i can be addicted like dis 2
Any story wow girl u 2 much bt i need 2 thank
U (1) for giving me a sleepless nite cos I've
2 read it even though d nite and (2) for
Draining my batteries lol and u knw na NEPA
No dey friendly at all, all d same weldon dearie

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos / Maria: The Sequel / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.