Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her (25369 Views)

Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown / Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times / Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by MaziOmenuko: 5:42am On Feb 25, 2013
They should stop treating that f'u'c'k'e'd up dude like a celebrity and hang him! Why is he insulting the intelligence of the jury? Four anonymous shots and all 4 hit the target, bash the bathroom door and he managed to still crush her skul on the process. Was her head leaning on the door after he must have shot her four times?
I'm so angry that I feel like crushing him myself!
Nansence!!!

chymystique: Wait oo wah r d MODs Doin awake eh? kiss ets 3:27am ooo smiley

Stop displaying your illiteracy! Haven't you heard of time zones? Or you think every nairalander lives in Nigeria!!!

JNdupu:

This was discredited in court. The so-called "neighbors" live more than 600 meters away.

Do you sincerely believe that someone living 600 meters (not up to 1km) can't her the SCREAM of a desperate girl that saw death coming to her at the dead of the night when there are few or no trafic and noise? Imagine her, trapped on the wall, and his over 120kg weighing boyfriend attacking her with a raised cricket bat! That scream could travel more than 2km in a noiseless night!

4 Likes

Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by gerrardomendes(m): 5:46am On Feb 25, 2013
ghostofsparta:

[size=18pt]Really? but as lousy as they may be, can we even boast of having effective crime scene investigators in Nigeria much less of forensics[/size] tongue
in naija,we dont nid forensics to know d truth. dis people just dont want to convict dis gun-runner. a nite wit d naija police or a juju-rensics investigation by d galz family is enof for dis guy to confess.

4 Likes

Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by YorubaOmoge: 5:47am On Feb 25, 2013
gerrardomendes:
in naija,we dont nid forensics to know d truth. dis people just dont want to convict dis gun-runner. a nite wit d naija police or a juju-rensics investigation by d galz family is enof for dis guy to confess.

rotfl grin

Even if it's forced confession?
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by slimyem: 6:02am On Feb 25, 2013
If this murder was premeditated,it shouldn't be this easy to nail him.undecided
....or how did he think he could get away with the act?or maybe he just wasn't thinking at allundecided
...or there's just a blind side of what went down that we don't know..undecided
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Symphony007: 6:16am On Feb 25, 2013
With all this evidence that is just adding up like a puzzle, unless the prosecution are a bunch of rookies this case will be over soon with oscar in jail.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by donchris999: 6:23am On Feb 25, 2013
May God bless you my brother. That murderer shot a girl four times and he still claims he mistook her for a burglar. So what happened to her screaming after the first shot. I tell you if this murderer goes free, then these case will set the tone for more killings of women in south africa by their spouses, when they know they can easily get off the hook. These case set a bad precedence to more domestic violence in south africa if not in africa as a whole.

Mazi_Omenuko: They should stop treating that f'u'c'k'e'd up dude like a celebrity and hang him! Why is he insulting the intelligence of the jury? Four anonymous shots and all 4 hit the target, bash the bathroom door and he managed to still crush her skul on the process. Was her head leaning on the door after he must have shot her four times?
I'm so angry that I feel like crushing him myself!
Nansence!!!

Stop displaying your illiteracy! Haven't you heard of time zones? Or you think every nairalander lives in Nigeria!!!

Do you sincerely believe that someone living 600 meters (not up to 1km) can't her the SCREAM of a desperate girl that saw death coming to her at the dead of the night when there are few or no trafic and noise? Imagine her, trapped on the wall, and his over 120kg weighing boyfriend attacking her with a raised cricket bat! That scream could travel more than 2km in a noiseless night!

1 Like

Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Smuthx(m): 6:25am On Feb 25, 2013
The sworn affidavit he made about the events that took place that night may be to his deteriment.

The persecutors will have to prove at least one lie or inconsistency in that affidavit and he is a goner

He will preparing himself to be in jail for a longtime.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Mobsync(m): 6:26am On Feb 25, 2013
tellwisdom: I have been hearing this pistorious for some time now…Please what exactly is pistorious?? sad

stop asking foo:lish questions, pistorious as the name implies pisto+rious and is gotten from two words, PISTOl and notoRIOUS which is used to refer to someone who's notoRIOUS for killing with a PISTOl

1 Like

Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by danikik7: 6:34am On Feb 25, 2013
Are the white monority trying to undermine South African legal system (above board)?
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by freecocoa(f): 6:39am On Feb 25, 2013
If this information is anything to go by, then Oscar must have had his legs on or did he smash her head while she was lying down?Cos I don't think he could reach her head from his stumps.

Which brings me to ask, did she wait for him to go wear his legs if she was really running from him? This story just keeps getting annoying.

1 Like

Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 25, 2013
Badoo
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by freecocoa(f): 6:42am On Feb 25, 2013
slimyem: If this murder was premeditated,it shouldn't be this easy to nail him.undecided
....or how did he think he could get away with the act?or maybe he just wasn't thinking at allundecided
...or there's just a blind side of what went down that we don't know..undecided
I'm thinking he murdered her but it wasn't premeditated, more like something that was done in a fit of rage.

1 Like

Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 25, 2013
The guy no sabi lie. He would have said he shot her in self defence as they had a misunderstanding of cheating (this can irritate gurls) and the girl rushed into the kitchen grabbed a knife and was rushing to attack him and been without his legs he felt vulnerable and grabbed his gun and fired 4 times to scare her but the bullets hit her. If they guy really shot his gurl then he should go to jail period but he no sabi lie
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by YorubaOmoge: 6:43am On Feb 25, 2013
freecocoa: If this information is anything to go by, then Oscar must have had his legs on or did he smash her head while she was lying down?Cos I don't think he could reach her head from his stumps.

Which brings me to ask, did she wait for him to go wear his legs if she was really running from him? This story just keeps getting annoying.

Wait, didnt they say he woke up to put his legs on?

Even if he hadn't, it's still feasible. Long, strong arms + bat (which is usually long) = skull bashing.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 25, 2013
Look at these South African kwere kweres fvcking around while the guy jumps bail cry

That is why I like naija police. By now dem for don beat the confession out of the ediot. grin
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Cornel88(m): 6:55am On Feb 25, 2013
tellwisdom: I have been hearing this pistorious for some time now…Please what exactly is pistorious?? sad
Oscar Pistorious (amputated both legs) is a South African athlete who won gold in the last paralympic and made history becoming the first and only disable to have participated in the main Olympic. On valentine's day, he killed his girl with a gun(4 shots), and he is claiming that he mistook his gf for a burgler. His case is presently in court. I believe you can follow the case from here. Goodluck.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by pimplucious: 6:58am On Feb 25, 2013

Eya! So From all the analysis u still couldn't figure 'what' pistorious is? Eya pele. WeLl sha, I think its the new BB in town. Go n buy one

1 Like

Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by 8686(m): 6:59am On Feb 25, 2013
bookface:

It's a plant that is used for sexual charms.

Hilarious grin cheesy grin
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 25, 2013
The guy is living up to his name PISTOLrious, na the parents i blame why did they add PISTOL to his name and to worsen the matter RIOUS??!??
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by freecocoa(f): 7:02am On Feb 25, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Wait, didnt they say he woke up to put his legs on?

Even if he hadn't, it's still feasible. Long, strong arms + bat (which is usually long) = skull bashing.
He is saying he didn't have his legs on, that he fired on a sitting position without his stumps(according to an illustration coogar showed me).

Long strong arms? Hmm.

How tall is Reeva? I hear she's a model, her height I think should be a determining factor, again if he really was without his legs, I'm not sure he would have been able to smash her skull cos she'd definitely see it coming and maybe run or something.

I honestly don't see how he'd be able to bash her head from his stumps.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 25, 2013
freecocoa: If this information is anything to go by, then Oscar must have had his legs on or did he smash her head while she was lying down?Cos I don't think he could reach her head from his stumps.

for sure he had his legs on, the story he gave is total rubbish,
they might have been up all night arguing before the incident happened
he said he did not have his legs on during the shooting, but the direction of it shows otherwise
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by freecocoa(f): 7:17am On Feb 25, 2013
Sybellah:

for sure he had his legs on, the story he gave is total rubbish,
they might have been up all night arguing before the incident happened
he said he did not have his legs on during the shooting, but the direction of it shows otherwise

Yet the investigating officer and judge agrees that Oscar's story corresponds with the evidence tendered in court.

I dare say, seems like the police and the powers that be are on his side.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 25, 2013
it is a new species of dinosaur recently discovered in the sacred forests of south africa

1 Like

Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 25, 2013
freecocoa: Yet the investigating officer and judge agrees that Oscar's story corresponds with the evidence tendered in court.

I dare say, seems like the police and the powers that be are on his side.

yea maybe, that why i thought he might be counting on smthg
they may come up with another hallucinating story to avoid him jail
as in, pretend that he may have some kinda mental illness and need help instead of jail lool
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by tonididdy(m): 7:36am On Feb 25, 2013
ghostofsparta:

[size=18pt]Really? but as lousy as they may be, can we even boast of having effective crime scene investigators in Nigeria much less of forensics[/size] tongue
80% of nigerian homes have no guns and we dont need em...our celebs are matured,i have never heard of one of em commit murder.
Truth is SA is possessed with crime @ all levels,so they need such investigationg.as long as im concerned Nigeria(ns) are a peaceful people

1 Like

Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by iykak47: 7:38am On Feb 25, 2013
If this new evidence is true, it means say Pistorius don match aboki sh1t be that.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Libkid(m): 7:38am On Feb 25, 2013
Dis case should have been settled by nw.an eye 4 an eye and a lyf 4 anoda lyf taken
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by tefund(m): 7:38am On Feb 25, 2013
Roland17: Choiii!! if to say dis tin happen for 9ja, i wonder how our police force for handle am undecided dem for don even arrest all the neighbours wen dey live for that street.
exactly
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Lanretoye(m): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2013

pistorious is a person who uses pistol to kill his girlfriend.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by tefund(m): 7:41am On Feb 25, 2013
Symphony007: With all this evidence that is just adding up like a puzzle, unless the prosecution are a bunch of rookies this case will be over soon with oscar in jail.
sure
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 25, 2013
tonididdy: 80% of nigerian homes have no guns and we dont need em...our celebs are matured,i have never heard of one of em commit murder.
Truth is SA is possessed with crime @ all levels,so they need such investigationg.as long as im concerned Nigeria(ns) are a peaceful people
what about the countless boko haram victims, kidnap victims, lost persons. we have our own issues here too. for the families involved, its 100%. one should just be thankful to Baba God

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saad Hariri Resigns As Lebanese Prime Minister After Nationwide Mass Protests / China Blasts US Shutdown, Calls For A ‘de-americanized’ World / IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.