Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her (25357 Views)

Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown / Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times / Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by deviduff(m): 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
bookface:

It's a plant that is used for sexual charms.

grin
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by try69: 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mind the names u adopt, they might just be used against you gringrin grin

Pistorius - pistol, notorious

Goldie - gold digger

cheesy grin
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Orikinla(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
The blade runner has bladed his girlfriend to death. shocked
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Vincent41(m): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
[quote author=mukina2]Olympic sprinter Oscar Pistorius crushed his girlfriend’s skull with a cricket bat before shooting her dead, police have told her family.

Details of the post-mortem examination of South African model Reeva Steenkamp were withheld from last week’s bail application hearing.

But grieving relatives who saw her body before Tuesday’s cremation in Port Elizabeth described horrific injuries from the cricket bat, and entry wounds from 9mm bullets fired by Pistorius.

They were also briefed about the model’s death by police and lawyers from the state prosecutor’s office.

In a sworn affidavit read to the bail hearing in Pretoria magistrates’ court last week, Pistorius claimed that he used the bat to break down the toilet door after the shooting, saying he had not realised his girlfriend was in the bathroom.

The bloodstained bat, which is currently being examined by a police forensics team, will be key evidence when Pistorius goes on trial for premeditated murder.

The ‘Blade Runner’ – who has previously boasted about having a cricket bat, pistol and machine gun at home to defend himself against intruders – claims the bat became blood-spattered at the scene.

Last week the prosecution did not mention any details about the bat and the role they believe it played in Reeva’s death, opting not to disclose their case against Pistorius. But to secure bail, Pistorius’s legal team had to detail his defence, which included why he had a blood-spattered cricket bat in his possession on the fatal night.

Bleep up guy...u just killed ur Gf....go and suffer in prison....
Me for my ouse no get Gone and bomb but i sabi karate..dats wat u shld ve done
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by habscare: 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
tellwisdom: I have been hearing this pistorious for some time no
w…Please what exactly is pistorious?? sad
u knw read d torry nii,,abi whc kind ibere b dat
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Vincent41(m): 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
[quote author=mukina2]Olympic sprinter Oscar Pistorius crushed his girlfriend’s skull with a cricket bat before shooting her dead, police have told her family.

Details of the post-mortem examination of South African model Reeva Steenkamp were withheld from last week’s bail application hearing.

But grieving relatives who saw her body before Tuesday’s cremation in Port Elizabeth described horrific injuries from the cricket bat, and entry wounds from 9mm bullets fired by Pistorius.

They were also briefed about the model’s death by police and lawyers from the state prosecutor’s office.

In a sworn affidavit read to the bail hearing in Pretoria magistrates’ court last week, Pistorius claimed that he used the bat to break down the toilet door after the shooting, saying he had not realised his girlfriend was in the bathroom.

The bloodstained bat, which is currently being examined by a police forensics team, will be key evidence when Pistorius goes on trial for premeditated murder.

The ‘Blade Runner’ – who has previously boasted about having a cricket bat, pistol and machine gun at home to defend himself against intruders – claims the bat became blood-spattered at the scene.

Last week the prosecution did not mention any details about the bat and the role they believe it played in Reeva’s death, opting not to disclose their case against Pistorius. But to secure bail, Pistorius’s legal team had to detail his defence, which included why he had a blood-spattered cricket bat in his possession on the fatal night.

F***k up guy...u just killed ur Gf....go and suffer in prison....
Me for my ouse no get Gone and bomb but i sabi karate..dats wat u shld ve done
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by lawizle(m): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2013
dare2think: I knew the bail may very well be to his detriment. The prosecutors will definitely have a lot of ammunition and would play this game like a poker game, they wont show their hands until they get him on trial. (Assuming they are good lawyers)

If the above is true and the forensic can prove he did use the bat on her, he is a goner! because he has a sworn affidavit already.

I bet he would eventually want a deal, I hope the prosecutors refuse.

Dude must serve the time, he killed someone daughter and sister.

Can you enlighten me on d implication of swearing an affidavit in his case?
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by fiolaP(f): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
the story is quite confusing with all the new evidences coming up every day..only GOD knows what really happened that night..
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by dare2think: 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
lawizle:

Can you enlighten me on d implication of swearing an affidavit in his case?

Swearing an affidavit, in his case, may be detrimental as he has written down all that he claims yo have happened on that day.

He cant go back on his word. He was not forced and was not under duress. Now, when the forensic result becomes available to the judge and the world and it contradicts his affidavit, as this reports suggests, then his defense becomes weak and suspect.

This is a case that the public is very involved in, and having your affidavit contradicting a forensic results makes the judges decision easier.

Forensics, when not in doubt, can be a damning verdict on an individual.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by holuwarlay08(m): 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2013
no be only nigeria couruption dey............ different story everyday.........[size=30pt]OSCAR GOD SEE YOU O[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Olasubomi7: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2013
Crazie dude. Plant used for intimate charms. LMAO!![color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Attention(f): 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
When God dey do something una think say e no sabi wetin im dey do. Imagine a guy wey no get two legs fit do this talk of say him get two leg??.

Anyway, when them finish the forensics and find am guilty; before them put am for prison make them commot those iron wey dey for him leg, sake of say iron is not allowed inside and infact becos him fit comot am one day take break person head! fullstop!
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by stupor(m): 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
I see this man headed for the gallows ! No doubt !

What a pity ! He must have been pushed by the woman to the extreme considering his high celebrity status !

Always take a second thought before doing anything !it might look okay in the first instance,but may alsO end up as a silly mistake and mischief !

Let's always be fore warned ! Its a pity
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Adedayo516(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2013
freecocoa: If this information is anything to go by, then Oscar must have had his legs on or did he smash her head while she was lying down?Cos I don't think he could reach her head from his stumps.

Which brings me to ask, did she wait for him to go wear his legs if she was really running from him? This story just keeps getting annoying.

Intelligence! Intelligence!!...I like people that think, go through facts before talking
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by ozodigboo(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2013
tellwisdom: I have been hearing this pistorious for some time now…Please what exactly is pistorious?? sad
Its a noun , used to describe a male who is fond of using a pistol.Pistolrious.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by RuuDie(m): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2013
freecocoa: If this information is anything to go by, then Oscar must have had his legs on or did he smash her head while she was lying down?Cos I don't think he could reach her head from his stumps.

Which brings me to ask, did she wait for him to go wear his legs if she was really running from him? This story just keeps getting annoying.

Very well thought out...I like!
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Sojieboy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2013
bookface:

It's a plant that is used for sexual charms.

[b][/b]LWKMD cheesy
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by lawizle(m): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
dare2think:

Swearing an affidavit, in his case, may be detrimental as he has written down all that he claims yo have happened on that day.

He can go back on his word. He was not forced and was not under duress. Now, when the forensic result becomes available to the judge and the world and it contradicts his affidavit, as this reports suggests, then his defense becomes weak and suspect.

This is a case that the public is very involved in, and having your affidavit contradicting a forensic results makes the judges decision easier.

Forensics, when not in doubt, can be a damning verdict on an individual.

Waoh! Yur so good....tnx man!
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by supaeagles(m): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
try69: Pistorius - pistol, notorious

Goldie - gold digger

cheesy grin

Like the former but not the latter as i do not believe she was a gold digger - she was self made.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sybellah:

why though? was the cremation her family's will?
I'm wondering the same thing
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by dare2think: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
lawizle:

Waoh! Yur so good....tnx man!

That's what happens when you watch too many crime dramas and documentaries.

Your welcome!
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by mamagee3(f): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
So much for an accidental shooting!!!
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by pastormmadu(m): 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
...A̲̅ηϑ somebody will come out tomorrow to tell m̶̥̊e"it is only in Nigeria" τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ irregularities are order of tђє day.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Vires: 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
Attention: When God dey do something una think say e no sabi wetin im dey do. Imagine a guy wey no get two legs fit do this talk of say him get two leg??.

Anyway, when them finish the forensics and find am guilty; before them put am for prison make them commot those iron wey dey for him leg, sake of say iron is not allowed inside and infact becos him fit comot am one day take break person head! fullstop!

God truely knows
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by 76Naira(m): 12:29am On Feb 26, 2013
Hmmm! A forensic team that could not handle the accident scene properly, attempts to convince us the bat hit her before the bullets! Please how did they sequence the events? Did the bat kill her 1st before she was shot? And if so, how did she end up in a "locked bathroom"? Or was she hit and in a bid to survive made her way to the bathroom & shut it? And would that be why he shot?
These cold aass forensic team make-ups need to sit up and stop playing with public emotions! And did they chose the best time to say this!!!

Head bashing and 4 shots CANNOT happen to a suspected criminal who you couldn't see. neither would it happen to a relative in error. Stop fooling yourselves.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Eisenhower(m): 6:27am On Feb 26, 2013
reeva broke up with her ex before she started seeing pistorious and she and her ex were still close and hangs out together.her ex even sent her a valentine text prior to val day and I feel pistorious was being jealous and protective of his relationship.subsequently accusing her of still seeing her ex.then argument ensued,in his rage he smashed her with the bat or racket, she ran to the toilet for safety with the blood gushing from her head.still in rage,the bloody-pistol-freaking pistorious shot her four times. After she died the demonic rage left him to himself.the reality of what he did dawn on him. my imagination of what happened base on information made available by the press.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2013
PISTOLRIOUS
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by chanky: 8:48am On Feb 26, 2013
I wonder,if is nigeria police that are doing this investigation,everybody in that area will be arrested.Let keep our hand cross to see the end result cool
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by try69: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2013
supaeagles:

Like the former but not the latter as i do not believe she was a gold digger - she was self made.

well...i might just be forced to believe the ifeoma harvey story..seems real to me
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Igosun: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
May God forgives me but my mind keeps telling me he killed his girlfriend. I dont like the guy at all.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by ludot(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
Roland17: Choiii!! if to say dis tin happen for 9ja, i wonder how our police force for handle am undecided dem for don even arrest all the neighbours wen dey live for that street.

Mtchew..., give 9ja police a break abeg. The 9ja guy that was accused of killing his banker wife, how many of d neighbors did 9ja police arrest o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saad Hariri Resigns As Lebanese Prime Minister After Nationwide Mass Protests / Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments / Niger Coup Leaders Prohibit Citizens From Using Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.