Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,105 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her (25367 Views)

Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown / Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times / Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by tigerleggs(m): 7:43am On Feb 25, 2013
tellwisdom: I have been hearing this pistorious for some time now…Please what exactly is pistorious?? sad
Pistorious is act of killing Reeva with pistol. kpo! kpo! kpo! Okay, Use your head next time. Okay.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 25, 2013
tellwisdom: I have been hearing this pistorious for some time now…Please what exactly is pistorious?? sad
l

you be biggggg olodo
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by tigerleggs(m): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2013
Pistorious is act of killing Reeva with pistol. kpo! kpo! kpo! Okay, Use your head next time. Okay.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 25, 2013

Pistorious is a new word which means "a riotous man with pistols or deadly weaponry" eg Nigerian policemen can sometimes be pistorious especially when drunk grin
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by danever126: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2013
So many stories dis is I like d u.s by now dy can tell u he did it or he didn't do it. But if he actually did y d guy go kil dt pretty model na d babe mk sense.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2013

A woman Killer with one leg.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 25, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Yea, I guess the first few screams te neighbors heard was during the skull bashing, before the gun shots.

I mean, it makes no sense to shoot her 4 times and then bash her skull afterwards.

Hey!! I love your new I.D.
Meanwhile, belated Happy BaiDay.
More Ileke to your Idi.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by tonididdy(m): 8:04am On Feb 25, 2013
gmyguy: what about the countless boko haram victims, kidnap victims, lost persons. we have our own issues here too. for the families involved, its 100%. one should just be thankful to Baba God
all this are terrorism now,u want to investigate boko?...No u negotiate with em
kidnapping now has the death penalty,if u're caught then u know whats sup.
The only investigating needed to be done is financial investigation.otherwise i still say Naija na cool place
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by chucky234(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2013
chingyjant:
OP another Saharareporter wanna be.Where did you get this information,I guess you are among the Police men that carried out the investigation?Can you imagine the nonsense saying that the police told her family.Where is it done in investigation that findings of such will be revealed to just the family of the deceased.Spits on thread and click to another page
Ignorance they say is a rare disease,didn't you see the link to the source of the story for you to verify and authenticate what OP posted.
Chronic goon.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by slikcipher(m): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2013
ghostofsparta:

[size=18pt]Really? but as lousy as they may be, can we even boast of having effective crime scene investigators in Nigeria much less of forensics[/size] tongue

Enter Police case , then u'll kw if we av effective crime scene investigators.!!!

1 Like

Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by jtwest(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2013
so lemme guess, if anyone is going to premeditate a murder, he is going to first try to turn her skul into powder before shooting her? even a nursery school student knows dat is stupid not to talk of oscar.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by deHitchcock(f): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2013
WOW,u mean u don't know pistorious?its a banana plantation in uganda.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by youngPRO(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2013
Pls, is this Oscar the only spinter in the whole of S.A? Why not hang him and let the rest be history! #chykena! embarassed
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2013
Kamanda:

A woman Killer with one leg.
abi no leg
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Jobig(m): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2013
just cold blood murder,there is no two ways about it.that dude must have been depressed abut his condiction.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Charbless(m): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2013
Pisterious and PistolPisterious and PistolPisterious and Pistol
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2013
Enough of all these news from the police.they should prove their case before the magistrate in order to secure justice.

Too much unnecessary divulging of information doesn't help a case.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2013
Ok. Let me imagine the scenario... After he shot 3 times (which I guess she obviously screamed loudly in anguish after the first shot) den he tried hacking d door with the bat and den d bat mistakenly touched her bloody dripping body. D qstn is; hw close ws the bathroom door to the bath tub or wherever she ws laying dead, dat his bat hit her?
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by wisestman(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2013
i dont know why there is still any investigation. I know he killed her ooooooooo
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by rezzy: 8:51am On Feb 25, 2013

A name of a killer man
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2013
Funny how his name 'pistorius' is rhythmical with 'notorious'.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2013
W'sfirstlady:
Ok. Let me imagine the scenario... After he shot 3 times (which I guess she obviously screamed loudly in anguish after the first shot) den he tried hacking d door with the bat and den d bat mistakenly touched her bloody dripping body. D qstn is; hw close ws the bathroom door to the bath tub or wherever she ws laying dead, dat his bat hit her?

Looking at the bail proceedings and the lack of convincing evidences to nail the guy,I won't be surprise if Oscar walks out a free man.The fact that he shot his girlfriend doesn't make him guilty,its left for the prosecutor to prove that he actually killed his girlfriend.

Oscar's defense is tha bomb in this case so far.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Sike(m): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2013
Omo! This Oscar Wicked no be small. Haba!! :-|

1 Like

Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 25, 2013
This guy pistorious is a nasty bloody liar using his disbility as an advantage over this case. The judgment last week was unprofessional. Here is a grusome murder case of killing someone with a cricket bat n shooting the corpse shows the dude has no respect 4 d living n d dead. I swear if the leave this guy free roaming by d next olympics he will go into the tracks with a 9mm n dat day we may loose our dear usain bolt. cool
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Tonae: 9:19am On Feb 25, 2013
@JNdupu.. A loud scream in the dead of the night can be heard a 1000 meters away from the actual spot. Mind you, it`s not just one witness that heard the shrill, loud, sharp, piercing cry of the poor girl but more than three and they are all willing to testify. I guess this shrill came when she received the first barter of the cricket bat from the disabled amputee which forced her to run into the toilet clutching her cellphone to call for help but was overwhelmed by the ensuing four rounds of gun shots which finally silenced her.

With the story about the cricket bat and other forensic evidence that will follow, the amputee is slowly but surely heading deeper to conviction. He will die in prison. I hope the S/A police monitor him properly as he enjoys his interim freedom b`cos I suspect he might go for suicide as he observes the hang man`s noose begin to tighten on his neck.

Cowardly and murderous family indeed.

1 Like

Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Emaprince: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2013
this a clear premeditated murder.i even heard that four bullets were found in the girl's body while only three bullet holes were seen on the bathroom door.How can u suspect an intruder in a house where there is only the two of you without calling out ur girl's name to know if it was her? ok..after firing the 1st shot,the girl must scream out to ask what u were doing.

1 Like

Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2013

Pistol- Small hand gun
Pistorius-A male of the homo-sapiens species that does any of these;
1. Carries a Pistol
2. Sleeps with a Pistol
3. "accidentally" kills a lover with a pistol

There are similar words;

Pistophobia-Fear of Pistols or lover that owns a pistol
Pistomania- Pistol Craze

2 Likes

Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by TableLeg(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2013
Too many inconsistencies ..... I have lost interest in this case!
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by kandiikane(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2013
I wonder how he had s.ex with those stubs. Probably used it to nyash the girl before killing her.
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2013
She was burnt to ashes already...and the prosecution still wants to win a murder case undecided
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 25, 2013
1stCitizen:

Pistol- Small hand gun
Pistorius-A male of the homo-sapiens species that does any of these;
1. Carries a Pistol
2. Sleeps with a Pistol
3. "accidentally" kills a lover with a pistol

There are similar words;

Pistophobia-Fear of Pistols or lover that owns a pistol
Pistomania- Pistol Craze

grin
Re: Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2013
mondi_cheeks: She was burnt to ashes already...and the prosecution still wants to win a murder case undecided

why though? was the cremation her family's will?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saad Hariri Resigns As Lebanese Prime Minister After Nationwide Mass Protests / IDF Uncovers Top Secret Hamas Data Center Right Under UNRWA’s HQ(photos) / Jens Stoltenberg: Russia Is Using Cluster Bombs In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.