Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,507 members, 7,865,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! (4975 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Rewind . . . shocked grin grin

^
Gaddamit! BEREM, you are cold hearted. Though been very busy now, but I always come back to read this comment for another round of laughing. Mr. Billygoat must be reading this thread as a guest. Ori shi ri shi for nairaland, where every squirrel claims to be Bill Gate. I swear, this your punchline pass Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs put together.

That aside, I'm willing to buy up this your info of yours for 25k show your acceptance to this by sending me a pm asap cool
Oh lord! RHINO! you dey make my heart jigi jigi. e be like say you know i need money badly. hope your email is working. yipeeee! first time am gonna email my darling. cheesy
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Rhino5dm: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
You a have a deal cool

berem: Oh lord! RHINO! you dey make my heart jigi jigi. e be like say you know i need money badly. hope your email is working. yipeeee! first time am gonna email my darling. cheesy
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
don't mind that stewpid boy named Billy! I traced him through his twitter account when he still had it on his signature. I got his name and checked on Facebook. the rest is history. smh.....
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
You a have a deal cool

yes baby. for you i will! cool
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
For real though, the NL Political mods need to be impartial.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Obiagu1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
berem: don't mind that stewpid boy named Billy! I traced him through his twitter account when he still had it on his signature. I got his name and checked on Facebook. the rest is history. smh.....

Christ! In fact, you should demand N1 million only from him to keep his reputation intact.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Afam4eva(m): 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
Seun: What party does Afam4eva support? I think he is Pro-GEJ.
I'm neither Pro-PDP or Pro-ACN. I have attacked both parties almost equally. It's just that recently ACN has been on the receiving end because i feel they are hypocrites who are not different from PDP. But that's not to take away anything from PDP who have set the pace in political incapacitation. I belong to the school of though that GEJ has nothing install for Nigeria and also that ACN are just pretenders but i'm willing to try them out and see what they are up to.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
Obiagu1:

Christ! In fact, you should demand N1 million only from him to keep his reputation intact.
No nau! e never reach that level. I know he is a brilliant kid from what i saw on Facebook. but you know this is nairaland. anyone can claim what he or she is not.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
@ Rhino! did you get my pm? i sent it a while ago. cool
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
Choi... Billyonaire is finished... grin grin grin
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Omen100(m): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
The guy man finished kpeta-kpeta with no single reputation remaining, I dey go remove everything that has to do with my Original me from my status because I nor get body wey Berem go take mop ground 2moro oooooooo............ grin grin grin

HNosegbe: Choi... Billyonaire is finished... grin grin grin

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
Omen100: The guy man finished kpeta-kpeta with no single reputation remaining, I dey go remove everything that has to do with my Original me from my status because I nor get body wey Berem go take mop ground 2moro oooooooo............ grin grin grin

lol! you don't need to be afraid. I have lots of nairalanders who are my friends in real life. We chat constantly on Fb and Yahoo messenger. on nairaland, we just pretend we don't know each other. that's maturity you know. As for Billy, am not a friend of his. his braggart nature made me go underground to actually know who he is.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ejiné: grin Damn! Didn't even know this retarrd replied me. Here, let me show you the error of your ways:

grin You see why you're an idiiot?
First and foremost, you tried to ascribe whining to a particular 'set of people' and I replied you with a befitting analogy of whiners by mentioning the aviation ministry workers. You didn't mention tribe in your first post and neither did I.
But obviously in your inferiority complex and stupiidity, you got bitter and started whining about Igbo people, 'flat head', witches, etc.
Tell me, you think it was only your tribesmen who got sacked from the aviation ministry? Clearly your guilt made you turn yourself into a foool by resorting to tribal gutter language. And take note, even with that, I still did not stoop to your level by mentioning tribes in my succeeding post. No - I played it cool by drawing up another analogy about the newspaper tigers and the web forum wimps. And now you're here biittching like a wounded loser? grin Na me mention tribe?
You be real olodo, I swear. grin
Your stupiidity really got the best of you.

Hey!just shut it and stop getting worked up over nothing!Why are you getting excited like a little kid in a candy shop? so you expect me to type 100% correctly in an online forum? that's just very petty and juvenile to dwell on. You sound like you've just won a lottery by composing a rubbish reply to satisfy your demented followers.who is wounded and biitching? like i care about you, NL and your demented followers. And you claimed to have a life? I'm surprised because its obvious you're getting emotional and panting like a xmas goat over some argument on NL.

Ejiné: Sorry doofus, but I did not see it as you being amused by my typing skills. Of course not.
I simply saw it as you really looking for a way out of the mess you got yourself in, and that's the perfect definition of it.
You came here trying to start shiiit about "whiners" but after you got shown for the idiiot you are, you resorted to asking me about how long I typed? Why should that be your headache?
Olodo, dem beat you throw inside green gutter water, you begin dey ask me about how much time I spend here.Biko, like I said in my previous post, that shouldn't be your headache because the length of time you spend on Nairaland (promoting your primitive tribalism) is irrelevant to me.
It showed you had nothing else to say when you asked that dumb question. Trying hard to deflect from the subject matter grin

Your comprehension of my posts was mirrored in your reply so you cannot turn back now to try and twist your earlier interpretation. Also it doesn't matter how impeccable your grammar may be its completely useless if you can't comprehend a simple sentence, whatever your profession may be you just don't get qualified by your grammar but your ability to understand questions and provide the right answers.
The bold parts shows you're getting unnecessary excited over nothing, there is nothing in your posts that beats me in any way, I'm not even moved by your attempt to make yourself look like a champion because its feeble and colourless.

Ejiné: Where was that you were 'sleeping'? In the minister of aviation thread? Cuz I sure saw your dumb posts there (which were posted way after I had left), so this empty lie just doesn't cut it.

A post I made just few minutes after yours? how does that interpret to sleeping on the thread? get a life!

Ejiné: And lastly, sorry, I am gainfully employed. I'm an architect by profession, so I'm certainly not looking for any offers.
Rather, as you referred me to that exam of yours, I would simply advice you into picking up a copy of "Brighter Grammar Vol. 1", cuz judging from your embarrassingly poor word constructions up there, you need it badly grin

Architect indeed! why am I not surprised, yesterday you posted about how you are sleeping on your bed and browsing NL, today you are an architect, may be tomorrow you'll tell us how you are using your ipad to make posts grin grin look you can be whatever you want after all this is a faceless forum, you don't have to bore me with details of how you choose to live your miserable life because its none of my business.
Finally F****k off!
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Ejine(m): 12:07am On Feb 27, 2013
grin Ahhh... I just love the weak antics some losers on this forum employ when things suddenly aren't going the way they'd hoped anymore grin
See, the thing about the average Nairaland bigot is that even he can't stay consistent in his scale of idiiocy. Sometimes it rises to astronomical heights, as is the case with our little bigot boy here named Inufele smiley

inufele2:
Hey!just shut it and stop getting worked up over nothing!Why are you getting excited like a little kid in a candy shop? so you expect me to type 100% correctly in an online forum? that's just very petty and juvenile to dwell on. You sound like you've just won a lottery by composing a rubbish reply to satisfy your demented followers.who is wounded and biitching? like i care about you, NL and your demented followers. And you claimed to have a life? I'm surprised because its obvious you're getting emotional and panting like a xmas goat over some argument on NL.

First off, if you didn't care about me, you wouldn't be making dumb remarks about how long it took me to type what and what, because it was never any business of yours to begin with. If I type the alphabets with my toes while stricking the spacebar with my blockos, how e take concern you? grin
Why should it be your headache?
Oh, I know why - You were getting your asss handed to you, which was why you switched to that dumb remark so as not to look so wasted; else, I don't understand how it had anything to do with the issue we were talking about.
grin See? You can't even stay consistent anymore, dunce.

Your comprehension of my posts was mirrored in your reply so you cannot turn back now to try and twist your earlier interpretation. Also it doesn't matter how impeccable your grammar may be its completely useless if you can't comprehend a simple sentence, whatever your profession may be you just don't get qualified by your grammar but your ability to understand questions and provide the right answers.
The bold parts shows you're getting unnecessary excited over nothing, there is nothing in your posts that beats me in any way, I'm not even moved by your attempt to make yourself look like a champion because its feeble and colourless.

The only person doing any 'twisting' of anything is you as, just on this thread alone, you have jumped from talking about Igbo witches, to wondering about the length of my time on Nairaland, to even asking me to take your dumb exam shocked grin - How do these things even relate? So it simple - since you're asking me to go take your exam (which will be of no use to my career anymore), I am asking you to pick up a copy of "Brighter Grammar" because your speech is an embarrassment for a supposed adult.

Oh, and of course I'm 'excited'. I quote your posts to RIDICULE you! grin I quote them to show the rest of the viewers exactly how intellectually hollow you are! grin - You are a pawn to me, and I use your stupiidity for my entertainment grin
Did you ever think otherwise? You truly are dumb.

A post I made just few minutes after yours? how does that interpret to sleeping on the thread? get a life!

It doesn't interpret to you sleeping on the thread. Rather, it exposes you as a shameless liar who claimed he was sleeping while Ejine was posting; when infact the truth was that he was onthe Aviation minister thread promoting his tribalism and getting his sorry black asss whopped by Nwabobo and co.

Architect indeed! why am I not surprised, yesterday you posted about how you are sleeping on your bed and browsing NL, today you are an architect, may be tomorrow you'll tell us how you are using your ipad to make posts grin grin look you can be whatever you want after all this is a faceless forum, you don't have to bore me with details of how you choose to live your miserable life because its none of my business.
Finally F****k off!

grin Nah, I don't think I need to post a rebuttal to this one. It stands firmly on its own as a testimony to your crude stupiidity! grin

Oya talk your own.

4 Likes

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 27, 2013
Ejiné: grin Ahhh... I just love the weak antics some losers on this forum employ when things suddenly aren't going the way they'd hoped anymore grin
See, the thing about the average Nairaland bigot is that even he can't stay consistent in his scale of idiiocy. Sometimes it rises to astronomical heights, as is the case with our little bigot boy here named Inufele smiley

First off, if you didn't care about me, you wouldn't be making dumb remarks about how long it took me to type what and what, because it was never any business of yours to begin with. If I type the alphabets with my toes while stricking the spacebar with my blockos, how e take concern you? grin
Why should it be your headache?
Oh, I know why - You were getting your asss handed to you, which was why you switched to that dumb remark so as not to look so wasted; else, I don't understand how it had anything to do with the issue we were talking about.
grin See? You can't even stay consistent anymore, dunce.

The only person doing any 'twisting' of anything is you as, just on this thread alone, you have jumped from talking about Igbo witches, to wondering about the length of my time on Nairaland, to even asking me to take your dumb exam shocked grin - How do these things even relate? So it simple - since you're asking me to go take your exam (which will be of no use to my career anymore), I am asking you to pick up a copy of "Brighter Grammar" because your speech is an embarrassment for a supposed adult.

Oh, and of course I'm 'excited'. I quote your posts to RIDICULE you! grin I quote them to show the rest of the viewers exactly how intellectually hollow you are! grin - You are a pawn to me, and I use your stupiidity for my entertainment grin
Did you ever think otherwise? You truly are dumb.

It doesn't interpret to you sleeping on the thread. Rather, it exposes you as a shameless liar who claimed he was sleeping while Ejine was posting; when infact the truth was that he was onthe Aviation minister thread promoting his tribalism and getting his sorry black asss whopped by Nwabobo and co.

grin Nah, I don't think I need to post a rebuttal to this one. It stands firmly on its own as a testimony to your crude stupiidity! grin

Oya talk your own.

No point wasting my time on you as i have better things to do than typing an epistle on Nl. Continue to entertain yourself. There is a saying that he who claps for the mad man to dance in the market could also be deemed to be mad.
When you finish your rantings and epistle, may be you'll use your remaining time to look for job at its obvious you're jobless.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:31am On Feb 27, 2013
berem: Oh lord! RHINO! you dey make my heart jigi jigi. e be like say you know i need money badly. hope your email is working. yipeeee! first time am gonna email my darling. cheesy

Na here u dey find customers today?

4 Likes

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Ejine(m): 1:15am On Feb 27, 2013
inufele2:

No point wasting my time on you as i have better things to do than typing an epistle on Nl. Continue to entertain yourself. There is a saying that he who claps for the mad man to dance in the market could also be deemed to be mad.
When you finish your rantings and epistle, may be you'll use your remaining time to look for job at its obvious you're jobless.

Just as I expected. Finally throwing in the towel.

Like I said in my previous post, it sure isn't difficult running circles around you dumb tribal bigots.
Your IQ betrays you afterall.

Oh, and by "better things to do", do you mean running from thread to thread with your tired tribal rhetorics? Cuz I sabi say you no get handwork for real. grin

You have absolutely no shame in your life that, at your age, you think and act like a 6 year old with Down's Syndrome. Just look at you making a fool of yourself on every thread you visit.
Mr Tribalistic Caveman wey dey beat chest thinking he's making a statement. Shebi na life you think say you get? grin

Anyway, carry on with your failure.
All I can do is laugh afterall.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_5Eb_ye0SJo0/SwquOLjGgRI/AAAAAAAAANI/D1B-1fEfhlw/s1600/you-have-failed-please-die.png[/img]
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Rhino5dm: 2:41am On Feb 27, 2013
Yes, check for my reply

berem: @ Rhino! did you get my pm? i sent it a while ago. cool
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Rhino5dm: 2:42am On Feb 27, 2013
Fool.

Sunny_bobo:

Na here u dey find customers today?
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:43am On Feb 27, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Fool.

You are a product of a leaking GOLD CIRCLE!

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 27, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Fool.

please ignore that attention seeking sun of a beach! the dude is really.re. tarded as i speak to you.

btw could you resend to goldenfidel@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by gramci: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2013
inufele2:

Olodo you de run cheesy
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Gbawe: 8:05am On Feb 27, 2013
berem: may Amadioha and sango twist that disgusting mouth of yours! fuccking braggart who comes to nairaland and tells a bunch of lies about being a billionaire. you wretched fool! see, if you dare throw one more insult, i will expose you here by posting your picture and saying your real name. fuccking arsehole!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Choi !!! How did I miss this?

*Note to self - never ever get on the wrong side of Berem on Nairaland*

Na wa OO. See as Yahoo yahoo boy Billyoniare ran away faster than Usain Bolt after Berem b1tched-slapped him publicly.

@Berem.

Please spare yahooze. He cannot help himself. As a 419ner and wannabe, scamming and lying is second nature to him. How did you get his picture? I bet the koboless pervert was pestering you for a 'meet' abi? The picture you have is probably photoshoped anyway because these Yahooze boys embrace scam for every aspect of their wretched existence. Anyway, nobody takes that fraudster seriously. Abeg fashi the fool. In fact too many pretentious losers come here to feel good about themselves. They really are not worth the trouble .
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Jakumo(m): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2013
Ha ha I have personally declared war on the sun and the moon, for they have refused to conform to the specific planetary orbits I assigned them.

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2013
gramci:

Olodo you de run cheesy

Shut up your mouth run for where? Because choose to ignore the stupeed mofo?
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2013
Ejiné:

Just as I expected. Finally throwing in the towel.

Like I said in my previous post, it sure isn't difficult running circles around you dumb tribal bigots.
Your IQ betrays you afterall.

Oh, and by "better things to do", do you mean running from thread to thread with your tired tribal rhetorics? Cuz I sabi say you no get handwork for real. grin

You have absolutely no shame in your life that, at your age, you think and act like a 6 year old with Down's Syndrome. Just look at you making a fool of yourself on every thread you visit.
Mr Tribalistic Caveman wey dey beat chest thinking he's making a statement. Shebi na life you think say you get? grin

Anyway, carry on with your failure.
All I can do is laugh afterall.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_5Eb_ye0SJo0/SwquOLjGgRI/AAAAAAAAANI/D1B-1fEfhlw/s1600/you-have-failed-please-die.png[/img]

Return to sender! Just as you wished me, go and die in a very painful and agonising manner very soon! On your death bed remember to tell your NL followers to set up a condolence thread for you, beefing apart I'll personally sign your condolence register. Stupeed, good for nothing annoying mosquito.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Gbawe: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2013
@topic.

Insecure9gerian. You are crying again? What war are you declaring on the mods? If I were one of the mods I would be 'quaking' in my boots at the thought of your "declaration". Crybaby. War ko handbag swinging ni. Better go and find a job to do.

That your lie of taking a 'sabbatical' is fooling no one. Omokri has recently fired you for being worthless to the 40 laptop crew and this fake bravado of yours is probably a pathetic attempt to suck-up for your old job. Not working buddy. Go and learn a trade and stop disturbing Nairalanders with your attention-seeking antics. If you are not b1tching about the front page, you are complaining about something else. What a wuss.

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by gramci: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2013
inufele2:

Shut up your mouth run for where? Because choose to ignore the stupeed mofo?

Ejine where u de, he's still breathing cheesy
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by vedaxcool(m): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2013
Finish him!

Raa hahahahahahaha

Na wa o nl sometimes the jabs seems to make this section thick!
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 27, 2013
gramci:

Ejine where u de, he's still breathing cheesy

So you can't fight your own fight? You rely on your mosquito of a champion. Stupeed empty head
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by gramci: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2013
inufele2:

So you can't fight your own fight? You rely on your mosquito of a champion. Stupeed empty head

Fight you?cheesy No, a man who's down fear no fall cheesy
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 27, 2013
gramci:

Fight you?cheesy No, a man who's down fear no fall cheesy

Who's asking you to fight me? Simple comprehension you no get. You must think this NL is eldorado, have you award the winning medal to your NL champion?
Yeye people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Giant Hailstones Batter China's Southern Provinces / Inaccurate View Of The North By Southern Nigerians - Mark Amaza / Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.