Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! (4952 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by deshclones(m): 6:35am On Feb 26, 2013
berem: don't mind the ediot who claims to be rich but has never counted 100 thousand naira in his entire miserable and wretched life. any word from him i will make sure nairalanders know who this person is! Billionaire my black azz!

What's 100k?...don't sound petty abeg...its almost rare to see a young nigerian that has neva counted his own 100k...its non existent...up ur yabbing game..ur 100k lines is so lame.!
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Rhino5dm: 7:06am On Feb 26, 2013
Walahi this BEREM bad ooooooo. Chei! see how she open him yansh yakata for nairaland.

come o, what's this thread about self? okay, pack of whining ediots doing their thingz as usual? I like it when grown ediots cry and weep like toddlers.

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 26, 2013
Ngwakwe: How many statement have you altered against Fashola in Nairaland.

I'm from Abia State, and I criticize T. A. Orji constantly to enable him do more with the scarce resources accruing to my state.

How many South Westerners in Nairaland criticize ACN Governors for whatever reason.

Bunch of Hypocrites, who always jump on anything PDP whether good or bad but glue their eyes when it involves infallible ACN Officials.

They abuse people whenever the issue of their people are mention but troop to threads involving other tribes to show how educated they are.

Hypocrites of highest order.

Continue your antics, sooner or later, everyone will understand una hidden agenda.

I lived in Ogbor Hill on Ikot Ekpene rd for 2 yrs and for almost the two yrs I never experience PHCN..had to relocate to Terminus Hotel and later to Binez hotel for almost 6months on company's account.

I was the target of kidnappers..so using my official branded car was just out of it.

I visit 'molebi ( Yorubas hang out in aba) discreetly..

Why am I bringing all these up..?

To show how terrible life is in your enclave of aba..so never speak Orji or whatever his name is on the same page with any ACN governor,
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2013
deshclones:

What's 100k?...don't sound petty abeg...its almost rare to see a young nigerian that has neva counted his own 100k...its non existent...up ur yabbing game..ur 100k lines is so lame.!
STFU! i wasn't talking to you. just stay out of the way ok?

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 26, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Walahi this BEREM bad ooooooo. Chei! see how she open him yansh yakata for nairaland.

come o, what's this thread about self? okay, pack of whining ediots doing their thingz as usual? I like it when grown ediots cry and weep like toddlers.
lol! grin
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Ngwakwe: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2013
To summarize your article, only politicians from other regions are to be exposed to scrutiny and criticism.

Whilst your Fashola and other AC.N goons who can't even rank 6th in ladder of revolutionary governors are praised and romanced by their hypocritical media.

The reason for these skew in media bias and push is for the South Westerner to slot in their candidate for Presidency after OBJ's eight years in office through the back door after selling us tinted information.

Which region are you expecting to play the second fiddle to South West?

Can you imagine Alj haram and other Yoruba Nairalanders asking me who do I think is capable of being a President from South East.

See the kind of mentality that has engulf and deluded the South Westerners into believing their Supremacy theory.

Bunch of hypocrites.

ilugunboy:

I lived in Ogbor Hill on Ikot Ekpene rd for 2 yrs and for almost the two yrs I never experience PHCN..had to relocate to Terminus Hotel and later to Binez hotel for almost 6months on company's account.

I was the target of kidnappers..so using my official branded car was just out of it.

I visit 'molebi ( Yorubas hang out in aba) discreetly..

Why am I bringing all these up..?

To show how terrible life is in your enclave of aba..so never speak Orji or whatever his name is on the same page with any ACN governor,
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2013
Ejiné:

The only mentally challenged buffoon in here is you who already tried to tribalize the thread (since you're that shallow and mentally backward) until I called your bluff.

LOL! Why are you asking about the speed of my typing? Does it give you sleepless nights? Well, me I dey kampe with my phone on my bed while accessing the forum and engaging retarrds like you, because doing so reminds me that, as humans, we represent different stages of intellectual development.

So no dey ask foolish questions about my speed of typing or whatever it is.

E no suppose be your problem grin

Your typing speed does not bother me, what you lack is the ability to comprehend my post, also i don't care whether you are typing on your bed or not, you can only impress reta.rds like you with that kind of bragging. You asked a tribal question and I gave you a tribal reply so don't try to paint yourself a saint. Already you've proved that your life depended on this your new job, keep entertaining yourself, it's only natural to you and your likes.

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2013
Billyonaire: You all will be punished for being stupid in the nearest future. Who is Seun ? He is a nobody to me, that's just the truth but I can assure all you biased persona non grata, that this site wont last long should you chose to remain biased. Stop censoring people and staying biased in your regional bigotism. Who visits this site anyway apart from the poor, the needy and the semi-illiterates, its so because the MODS are timid, and the owner doesnt see the bigger picture.

Mr Byllioniare

Why don't you show your face for us to access if you really have all these billions you claim to have? It is said that whom so ever is wealthy can be verified from the freshness and healthiness of his face and skin.

You always blab and boast about billions which u claim to have, laced with fairytale stories of how you made d billions, yet u spend 24hours per day on nairaland, I then begin to wonder at what time of d day you go n work n make those your billions, abi are your billions in your dreams only
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Ejine(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2013
inufele2:

Your typing speed does not bother me, what you lack is the ability to comprehend my post. You asked a tribal question and I gave you a tribal reply so don't try to paint yourself a saint. Already you've proved that your life depended on this your new job, keep entertaining yourself, it's only natural to you and your likes.

Sorry bros, but it is you who lacks the ability to comprehend the scale of his stupidiity.
You made a dumb tribal post about people whining and tried to ascribe it to a particular 'set of people' (your words, not mine); and I simply mirrored your post by making the Aviation Ministry analogy to prove to you that, if there's anyone whining, it is your worthless hypocritical folk, who have taken their pathetic whining to the pages of their useless newspapers all in a bid to tribalize their predicament.
You see as the truth don strip you nakked? Visit the previous pages of this thread to see for yourself - your lame comments are still fresh there.

Also, if there's anyone who has been able to prove anything to anybody, it is you. And what you have been able to prove is that you have no life outside Nairaland, and your only social skill is making dumb, primitive, inconsequential tribal remarks on the internet like the caveman you are.

Yes amigo, it really sucks to be you.

5 Likes

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by peleson: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2013
harmless011: Some of us that are neutral have noticed the points being raised by the OP, and i can tell the guy has a valid point it's high time seun look into this.

Seriously, I have noticed this for a very long time. If you make a very good observation against any body outside GEJ, be sure ur post will b hidden, deleted or can't ever make front page but if u do the opposite, u r a front page material. Am beginning to think that Nairaland gets paid by the opposition in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by gramci: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2013
peleson:

Seriously, I have noticed this for a very long time. If you make a very good observation against any body outside GEJ, be sure ur post will b hidden, deleted or can't ever make front page but if u do the opposite, u r a front page material. Am beginning to think that Nairaland gets paid by the opposition in nigeria.

Do you earnestly believe that the moderators are immuned to bigotry? Am sure some of them post with different moniker

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2013
Ejiné:

Sorry bros, but it is you who lacks the ability to comprehend the scale of his stupidiity.
You made a dumb tribal post about people whining and tried to ascribe it to a particular 'set of people' (your words, not mine); and I simply mirrored your post by making the Aviation Ministry analogy to prove to you that, if there's anyone whining, it is your worthless hypocritical folk, who have taken their pathetic whining to the pages of their useless newspapers all in a bid to tribalize their predicament.
You see as the truth don strip you nakked? Visit the previous pages of this thread to see for yourself - your lame comments are still fresh there.

Also, if there's anyone who has been able to prove anything to anybody, it is you. And what you have been able to prove is that you have no life outside Nairaland, and your only social skill is making dumb, primitive, inconsequential tribal remarks on the internet like the caveman you are.

Yes amigo, it really sucks to be you.

Stop blabbing about and trying to glorify yourself over nothing. Yes! I insists you lacks comprehension skills, when I stated that some people like to whinge, I did not state any tribe it's you that interpreted it to be so. If someone start shouting mad men! Mad men in the market and you took offence it means you're either mad or some of your relatives are.

Also when I asked you about how long it takes you to type the rubbish you posted you interpreted it to me being amused about your typing skills! In the context of your post I'm only asking you why you decided to waste your time in typing rubbish. So dude I'll advise you to go and sit for IELTS either general training or Academic and come back here to tell us what you score. I'm sure you'll score less than 4 judging by low comprehension skills you displayed here.

Lastly, talking about who don't have a life after NL, is it me that slept peacefully last night or you that was busy wasting your time all night and even resumes so early this morning? Enjoy your new NL role.

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2013
Ngwakwe: To summarize your article, only politicians from other regions are to be exposed to scrutiny and criticism.

Whilst your Fashola and other AC.N goons who can't even rank 6th in ladder of revolutionary governors are praised and romanced by their hypocritical media.

The reason for these skew in media bias and push is for the South Westerner to slot in their candidate for Presidency after OBJ's eight years in office through the back door after selling us tinted information.

Which region are you expecting to play the second fiddle to South West?

Can you imagine Alj haram and other Yoruba Nairalanders asking me who do I think is capable of being a President from South East.

See the kind of mentality that has engulf and deluded the South Westerners into believing their Supremacy theory.

Bunch of hypocrites.

sorry bro..but you are trolling on this thready already..
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Seun(m): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2013
What party does Afam4eva support? I think he is Pro-GEJ.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 26, 2013
Seun: What party does Afam4eva support? I think he is Pro-GEJ.

His posts seem to suggest otherwise.

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by GARRIx7(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2013

He's anti-GEJ
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by duality(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2013

Seun, this cant be all you have to say. I want to know what you think about the issue raised. This could swing anyway you know? I know people in Nigeria who can change the course of Nairaland political discuss; I just don't know if they've met with you.

2 Likes

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by gramci: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2013

Its irrelevant if he's pro Gej or pro Patience, there's urgent need to address the issue raised by sincerenigerian.

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
Seun, with all due respect, Afam4eva is not pro-GEJ. In my opinion, he's subtle anti-GEJ.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
But whether pro or anti, the moderators should stop being mischievous. They should understand that their position on this forum could be likened to a referee in a football match. Therefore, fair play should be the watch word.

Nonetheless, I have dedicated 1% of my brain to the raging battle between me and the biased moderators on this section

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Feedmemore(f): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2013

Seun, i'll really like to know what party you support yourself.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Ejine(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2013
grin Damn! Didn't even know this retarrd replied me. Here, let me show you the error of your ways:

inufele2:
Stop blabbing about and trying to glorify yourself over nothing. Yes! I insists you lacks comprehension skills, when I stated that some people like to whinge, I did not state any tribe it's you that interpreted it to be so. If someone start shouting mad men! Mad men in the market and you took offence it means you're either mad or some of your relatives are.

grin You see why you're an idiiot?
First and foremost, you tried to ascribe whining to a particular 'set of people' and I replied you with a befitting analogy of whiners by mentioning the aviation ministry workers. You didn't mention tribe in your first post and neither did I.
But obviously in your inferiority complex and stupiidity, you got bitter and started whining about Igbo people, 'flat head', witches, etc.
Tell me, you think it was only your tribesmen who got sacked from the aviation ministry? Clearly your guilt made you turn yourself into a foool by resorting to tribal gutter language. And take note, even with that, I still did not stoop to your level by mentioning tribes in my succeeding post. No - I played it cool by drawing up another analogy about the newspaper tigers and the web forum wimps. And now you're here biittching like a wounded loser? grin Na me mention tribe?
You be real olodo, I swear. grin
Your stupiidity really got the best of you.

Also when I asked you about how long it takes you to type the rubbish you posted you interpreted it to me being amused about your typing skills! In the context of your post I'm only asking you why you decided to waste your time in typing rubbish. So dude I'll advise you to go and sit for IELTS either general training or Academic and come back here to tell us what you score. I'm sure you'll score less than 4 judging by low comprehension skills you displayed here.

Sorry doofus, but I did not see it as you being amused by my typing skills. Of course not.
I simply saw it as you really looking for a way out of the mess you got yourself in, and that's the perfect definition of it.
You came here trying to start shiiit about "whiners" but after you got shown for the idiiot you are, you resorted to asking me about how long I typed? Why should that be your headache?
Olodo, dem beat you throw inside green gutter water, you begin dey ask me about how much time I spend here. Biko, like I said in my previous post, that shouldn't be your headache because the length of time you spend on Nairaland (promoting your primitive tribalism) is irrelevant to me.
It showed you had nothing else to say when you asked that dumb question. Trying hard to deflect from the subject matter grin

Lastly, talking about who don't have a life after NL, is it me that slept peacefully last night or you that was busy wasting your time all night and even resumes so early this morning? Enjoy your new NL role.

Where was that you were 'sleeping'? In the minister of aviation thread? Cuz I sure saw your dumb posts there (which were posted way after I had left), so this empty lie just doesn't cut it.

And lastly, sorry, I am gainfully employed. I'm an architect by profession, so I'm certainly not looking for any offers.
Rather, as you referred me to that exam of yours, I would simply advice you into picking up a copy of "Brighter Grammar Vol. 1", cuz judging from your embarrassingly poor word constructions up there, you need it badly grin

5 Likes

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Obiagu1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
jmaine: I saw Mukina2 viewing this topic a while ago . .Na she get explaining to do here . . . . Where is she undecided . . . .

Is she Seun's wife or girlfriend?
I don't want to be insolent to anyone but I think the tribalism and bias exhibited by those that have the power to put topics on the front page is far worse than any ordinary moderator whose role had been questioned by Seun or even removed.
Seun doesn't bother probably he has a hand too on it but it is very disgusting what is happening here.
Businesswise, NL may be successful for now but another forum might be up and running tomorrow that will reduce NL to a home of racists.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Obiagu1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: But whether pro or anti, the moderators should stop being mischievous. They should understand that their position on this forum could be likened to a referee in a football match. Therefore, fair play should be the watch word.

Nonetheless, I have dedicated 1% of my brain to the raging battle between me and the biased moderators on this section

Left for me, there should be a coordinated migration to another forum where we will have the number to still have decent discussions.
It must not be NL.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Obiagu1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
When one can predict with 100% certainty the origin of a topic on the front page, then there is a pattern, a pattern by whoever to promote whatever they have in mind but doing so without any subtlety makes it very disgusting.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Obiagu1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
If negative stories from the SW cannot make it to the front page, why put negative stories from the SE on the front page?
It negative stories from anyone affiliated with ACN cannot make it to the front page, why put those PDP negative stories on the front page?

If you find it hard to move to the front page good stories from the SE, why rush to move good stories of same weight and interest from the SW to the front page?

If a story about Nigeria in some way put the good work, economy or otherwise of the people of the SW in good light, why don't similar stories from the SE make it the front page?
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Obiagu1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
... maybe I need a ban. I've spent too much time than I budgeted for on NL cool
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by peleson: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
Come oo ! Who is in the habit of deleting my post regularly on this forum? This is a forum n I air my view without fear or favor and somebody keeps on deleting them.
HEAVY thunder may strike the fellow or do u pay for my internet?
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
Obiagu1: If negative stories from the SW cannot make it to the front page, why put negative stories from the SE on the front page?
It negative stories from anyone affiliated with ACN cannot make it to the front page, why put those PDP negative stories on the front page?

If you find it hard to move to the front page good stories from the SE, why rush to move good stories of same weight and interest from the SW to the front page?

If a story about Nigeria in some way put the good work, economy or otherwise of the people of the SW in good light, why don't similar stories from the SE make it the front page?
I'm even surprised Seun did not make any attempt to address any of the issues raised on this thread. If ACN is paying for these services, NL should let us know.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by peleson: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
So you are seeing this! I want to know who removes my post and article from NL regularly. Look I make bold to support individuals and when it comes to party, I favor PDP because I have not seen a better alternative.
I support governors that are doing well without looking at parties just the way I love to see the 2 PDP orjis governors of ABia state punished for looting that state dry.
The same way I criticise fashola for multiple toll fee at lekki.
If you guys keep removing my post, I bet u suen, u will b surprised wot will happen.
Infact, I need an explanation on why my post is frequently removed. NO JOKES!! Am damn serious !
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Rhino5dm: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
Rewind . . . shocked grin grin

berem: may Amadioha and sango twist that disgusting mouth of yours! fuccking braggart who comes to nairaland and tells a bunch of lies about being a billionaire. you wretched fool! see, if you dare throw one more insult, i will expose you here by posting your picture and saying your real name. fuccking arsehole!

^
Gaddamit! BEREM, you are cold hearted. Though been very busy now, but I always come back to read this comment for another round of laughing. Mr. Billygoat must be reading this thread as a guest. Ori shi ri shi for nairaland, where every squirrel claims to be Bill Gate. I swear, this your punchline pass Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs put together.

That aside, I'm willing to buy up this info of yours for 25k show your acceptance to this by sending me a pm asap cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo News:osun Huge Model Schools : Shoes Have Sizes!!! / American Tweet To Queen Elizabeth On Her Birthday, Calls For Biafra Independenc / 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.