Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! (4976 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2013
berem: don't mind the ediot who claims to be rich but has never counted 100 thousand naira in his entire miserable and wretched life. any word from him i will make sure nairalanders know who this person is! Billionaire my black azz!

Ouch.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2013
Look Mr Sincere,don't give yourself too much headache.
If it is about Frontpage,just find a way to add Tonto Decay's name to your post.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Ejine(m): 12:02am On Feb 26, 2013
The mods have been meticulously hiding all my uppercuts to Akigbemaru. I'm not impressed with this at all.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 26, 2013
The OP is only doing what is natural to him 'whining' as barking is natural to dogs so is whining to some set of people.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Ejine(m): 12:04am On Feb 26, 2013
berem: don't mind the ediot who claims to be rich but has never counted 100 thousand naira in his entire miserable and wretched life. any word from him i will make sure nairalanders know who this person is! Billionaire my black azz!

It's possible he uses credit card.
You know... As a bawse grin
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by jmaine: 12:04am On Feb 26, 2013
Ejiné: The mods have been meticulously hiding all my uppercuts to Akigbemaru. I'm not impressed with this at all.

Lolz . . .You be female na cheesy . . . .
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Ejine(m): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2013
inufele2: The OP is only doing what is natural to him 'whining' as barking is natural to dogs so is whining to some set of people.

You mean like the peeps who got laid-off at the Aviation ministry? grin
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Ejine(m): 12:07am On Feb 26, 2013
jmaine:

Lolz . . .You be female na cheesy . . . .

I discovered switching to the (f) side would make the mods a little lenient on you, even in the face of atrocities.
Their thirst is unbeatable grin
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Ngwakwe: 12:08am On Feb 26, 2013
How many statement have you altered against Fashola in Nairaland.

I'm from Abia State, and I criticize T. A. Orji constantly to enable him do more with the scarce resources accruing to my state.

How many South Westerners in Nairaland criticize ACN Governors for whatever reason.

Bunch of Hypocrites, who always jump on anything PDP whether good or bad but glue their eyes when it involves infallible ACN Officials.

They abuse people whenever the issue of their people are mention but troop to threads involving other tribes to show how educated they are.

Hypocrites of highest order.

Continue your antics, sooner or later, everyone will understand una hidden agenda.

ilugunboy:

Don't bother replying these people...their memory is very short!

How many elders from Abia..Imo ...Ebonyi...Anambra and Enugu utter a word to bolster GEJ confidence when he needed such morale booster most? None !

But here we are today ...the same Yorubas that unchained him from Turai claws are seen as his enemies by Iboes.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 26, 2013
Ejiné:

It's possible he uses credit card.
You know... As a bawse grin
credit card ko! akawo card ni! mtscheeew! grin
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 26, 2013
Ejiné:

You mean like the peeps who got laid-off at the Aviation ministry? grin

Who cares about the rotten aviation ministry and your celebrated witch? Can anything good come out of that Jezebel looking woman? Enjoy your moment of fame while it lasts. cheesy grin I have never worked for the govt so would care less even if you pack all your flat headed villagers there.

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Ejine(m): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2013
inufele2:

Who cares about the rotten aviation ministry and your celebrated witch? Can anything good come out of that Jezebel looking woman? Enjoy your moment of fame while it lasts. cheesy grin I have never worked for the govt so would care less even if you pack all your flat headed villagers there.

Now, look who's "whining" already. grin
Ain't it just funny the same thing you tried to accuse others of is the stupiidity you exhibit already. grin O boy, I dey laugh you no be small.

If calling her a witch (as well as some other futile, ineffective, kindegarten jabs you threw there) will help you sleep better through your cold, painful nights, then I can't blame you, that's for sure.

E dey pain. grin
Kpele bros... Some days are like that grin

6 Likes

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by jmaine: 12:17am On Feb 26, 2013
Ejiné:

I discovered switching to the (f) side would make the mods a little lenient on you, even in the face of atrocities.
Their thirst is unbeatable grin

They have warm blood afterall grin . . . .
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 26, 2013
Ejiné:

Now, look who's "whining" already. grin
Ain't it just funny the same thing you tried to accuse others of is the stupiidity you exhibit already. grin O boy, I dey laugh you no be small.

If calling her a witch (as well as some other futile, ineffective, kindegarten jabs you threw there) will help you sleep better through your cold, painful nights, then I can't blame you, that's for sure.

E dey pain. grin
Kpele bros... Some days are like that grin

Go and check your dictionary for the meaning of 'whining' its obvious you're lost!

You must be having fun laughing at yourself, have fun.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by dayokanu(m): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2013
Ngwakwe: How many statement have you altered against Fashola in Nairaland.

I'm from Abia State, and I criticize T. A. Orji constantly to enable him to do more with the scarce resources accruing to my state.

How many South Westerners in Nairaland criticize ACN Governor for whatever reason.

Bunch of Hypocrites, who always jump on anything PDP whether good or bad but glue their eyes when it involves infallible ACN Officials.

They abuse people whenever the issue of their people are mention but troop to threads involving other tribes to show how educated they are.

Hypocrites of highest order.

Continue your antics, sooner or later, everyone will understand una hidden agenda.

We are satisfied with the ACN governors.

When we had Akala, OBJ, Gbenga Daniels etc we criticized them because we dont want them in our state
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Ejine(m): 12:29am On Feb 26, 2013
inufele2:

Go and check your dictionary for the meaning of 'whining' its obvious you're lost!

You must be having fun laughing at yourself, have fun.

Ah yes, you're absolutely right. The correct word is "Biitchhing".

Ahhh... It's coming to me now - The loser journalists do the whining on their "Talk your own make I talk my own" newspapers, while their half-spastic brothers do the "Bittchhing" on web forums grin

What a perfect example of Division of Labour. grin

It is only unfortunate both attempts are futile because while the whining is done on the pages of newspapers no-one takes seriously to begin with, their retarrded brothers are getting their black assses gloriously handed to them on the web forums.

Kpele oh... I'm sure God has a reason for all these things grin

2 Likes

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 26, 2013
Ejiné:

Ah yes, you're absolutely right. The correct word is "Biitchhing".

Ahhh... It's coming to me now - The loser journalists do the whining on their "Talk your own make I talk my own" newspapers, while their half-spastic brothers do the "Bittchhing" on web forums grin

What a perfect example of Division of Labour. grin

It is only unfortunate both attempts are futile because while the whining is done on the pages of newspapers no-one takes seriously to begin with, their retarrded brothers are getting their black assses gloriously handed to them on the web forums.

Kpele oh... I'm sure God has a reason for all these things grin

It's look like this is your first job? How long does it take you to type all the rubbish you posted above as it looks like you're trying to impress someone.
Just keep entertaining yourself ( its natural for the mentally challenged folks like yourself)
You don't even worth a minute of my time.

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Ejine(m): 12:47am On Feb 26, 2013
inufele2:

It's look like this is your first job? How long does it take you to type all the rubbish you posted above as it looks like you're trying to impress someone.
Just keep entertaining yourself ( its natural for the mentally challenged folks like yourself)
You don't even worth a minute of my time.

The only mentally challenged buffoon in here is you who already tried to tribalize the thread (since you're that shallow and mentally backward) until I called your bluff.

LOL! Why are you asking about the speed of my typing? Does it give you sleepless nights? Well, me I dey kampe with my phone on my bed while accessing the forum and engaging retarrds like you, because doing so reminds me that, as humans, we represent different stages of intellectual development.

So no dey ask foolish questions about my speed of typing or whatever it is.

E no suppose be your problem grin

8 Likes

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Feedmemore(f): 12:53am On Feb 26, 2013
Ejiné, look how you dealt with that lil brat, you made him run away with tails between his legs. grin grin grin cheesy

Can't stop laughing at your jabs, i love your come backs. You 're bad ass nuqqa.

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 26, 2013
Feed me more: Ejiné, look how you dealt with that lil brat, you made him run away with tails between his legs. grin grin grin cheesy

Can't stop laughing at your jabs, i love your come backs. You 're bad ass nuqqa.

I'll definitely feed you more info in due time grin
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Ejine(m): 12:58am On Feb 26, 2013
Feed me more: Ejiné, look how you dealt with that lil brat, you made him run away with tails between his legs. grin grin grin cheesy

LOL! Those tribalists are little kids, I swear! grin

It actually isn't too hard making them look foolish. Simply reading their comments and picking out the inconsistencies (which are ALWAYS there) is all that's needed, and the next you'll see is them disappearing from the thread, only to came back and view it as guests grin

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by EkoIle1: 1:02am On Feb 26, 2013
its hard out there for a laptop I swear. Laptop number HIV 20 is massively overheating and braking down.

Laptop you can not sustain your lies and propaganda forever, people get sick of that dumb. shitttttt...

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Feedmemore(f): 1:05am On Feb 26, 2013
Ejiné:

LOL! Those tribalists are little kids, I swear! grin

It actually isn't too hard making them look foolish. Simply reading their comments and picking out the inconsistencies (which are ALWAYS there) is all that's needed, and the next you'll see is them disappearing from the thread, only to came back and view it as guests grin
grin grin grin cheesy

...in otherwords, they are starting what they cannot finish.

The tribalist have definately got their match in you. grin
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Feedmemore(f): 1:09am On Feb 26, 2013
CFCfan:

I'll definitely feed you more info in due time grin

CFCfan, the only info I would like you to feed me is when the Red Roman get rid of Benitez, that would be be a welcome relief. grin

Die hard Chelsea fan here. cheesy
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 26, 2013
Feed me more:

CFCfan, the only info I would like you to feed me is when the Red Roman get rid of Benitez, that would be be a welcome relief. grin

Die hard Chelsea fan here. cheesy

Benitez will be leaving in the summer. Mourinho will take his place.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 26, 2013
@ Ejine: your dp is fantastic smiley
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Ngwakwe: 1:16am On Feb 26, 2013
See them, see no evil and talk no evil when it involves South West and ACN.

We are willing to bring our Politician for scrutiny while they hide theirs. Only to present them at National level as group of credible politician after singing their praise and covering their atrocities from being discussed in the media.

Hypocrites.

Eko Ile: its hard out there for a laptop I swear. Laptop number HIV 20 is massively overheating and braking down.

Laptop you can not sustain your lies and propaganda forever, people get sick of that dumb. shitttttt...
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Feedmemore(f): 1:24am On Feb 26, 2013
CFCfan:

Benitez will be leaving in the summer. Mourinho will take his place.

Hope we will qualify for the Champions league next season, from the way things are going, i'm beginning to get worried. Tottenham has just displaced us from 3rd position. The minimum we ask of Bentez is to qualify us for the champions league.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Ejine(m): 1:29am On Feb 26, 2013
CFCfan: @ Ejine: your dp is fantastic smiley

That's my fiancee o! So better no 'rise' oh, cuz I'll be hunting you down with my Awka-made gun grin
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Ngwakwe: 1:36am On Feb 26, 2013
@off topic

You be lesbian? You don't want be 'f' again?

You know what happened to Abram when he call Sarai her sister?

#Back to topic

Ejiné:

That's my fiancee o! So better no 'rise' oh, cuz I'll be hunting you down with my Awka-made gun grin
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 26, 2013
Feed me more:

Hope we will qualify for the Champions league next season, from the way things are going, i'm beginning to get worried. Tottenham has just displaced us from 3rd position. The minimum we ask of Bentez is to qualify us for the champions league.

We'll surely qualify for the UCL.
fingers crossed.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Ejine(m): 6:13am On Feb 26, 2013
Ngwakwe: @off topic

You be lesbian? You don't want be 'f' again?

You know what happened to Abram when he call Sarai her sister?

#Back to topic

Bros, why you dey fall hand like this? Of course I'm a guy grin
You mean my reply to Jmaine didn't make that clear? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell / Pastor JT Kalejaye Bombs Goodluck Jonathan / “buhari May Not Be Alive For New Election Date” – Gov Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.