Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,331 members, 7,864,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! (4974 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by gramci: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2013
inufele2:

Who's asking you to fight me? Simple comprehension you no get. You must think this NL is eldorado, have you award the winning medal to your NL champion?
Yeye people

Take heart bro, just beware of Ejine cheesy
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2013
berem: please ignore that attention seeking sun of a beach! the dude is really.re. tarded as i speak to you.

btw could you resend to goldenfidel@yahoo.com. thanks

Look at this semi-imbe....

Daughter of a swine. I see you are a waste product of a violent ra/pe. Ike enwe!

I dare you to post billyonaire's picture here.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by gramci: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Look at this semi imbe....

Daughter of a swine. I see you are a waste product of a violent ra/pe. Ike enwe!

I dare you to post billyonaire's picture here.

Bros abeg leave billionaire, d bros don beg d babe cheesy
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Gbawe: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2013
Mr McJay: Insincere, before you, we had Beaf. he died a 'natural' death. Next was werepeleri, he ran amok. You have come and will go the way of your predecessors, it is a matter of time. Just continue using the future of your generations to build boys' quarters in hell, you failed doctor.

He is still here pretending to be a female called Mosun-Ade and now Adura_ngba. Only god knows what new iD that wretched creature called Beaf is currently using.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 27, 2013
Gbawe:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Choi !!! How did I miss this?

*Note to self - never ever get on the wrong side of Berem on Nairaland*

Na wa OO. See as Yahoo yahoo boy Billyoniare ran away faster than Usain Bolt after Berem b1tched-slapped him publicly.

@Berem.

Please spare yahooze. He cannot help himself. As a 419ner and wannabe, scamming and lying is second nature to him. How did you get his picture? I bet the koboless pervert was pestering you for a 'meet' abi? The picture you have is probably photoshoped anyway because these Yahooze boys embrace scam for every aspect of their wretched existence. Anyway, nobody takes that fraudster seriously. Abeg fashi the fool. In fact too many pretentious losers come here to feel good about themselves. They really are not worth the trouble .
I never knew you were this hilarious! naaa! his pictures are not photoshopped.dont worry the fool wont come to this section again.lol!
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Rhino5dm: 11:31am On Feb 27, 2013
Gbawe: @topic.

Insecure9gerian. You are crying again? What war are you declaring on the mods? If I were one of the mods I would be 'quaking' in my boots at the thought of your "declaration". Crybaby. War ko handbag swinging ni. Better go and find a job to do.

That your lie of taking a 'sabbatical' is fooling no one. Omokri has recently fired you for being worthless to the 40 laptop crew and this fake bravado of yours is probably a pathetic attempt to suck-up for your old job. Not working buddy. Go and learn a trade and stop disturbing Nairalanders with your attention-seeking antics. If you are not b1tching about the front page, you are complaining about something else. What a wuss.

Bros, this is unacceptable!!! No more punch below the belt or breaking any rules of engagement

Where do you want us to get another entertaining circus clown should you summarily destroy this one with your heavy punchlines? O'menh!!! see yabbing. . .e bi like say I still dey learn work.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Gbawe: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2013
berem: I never knew you were this hilarious! naaa! his pictures are not photoshopped.dont worry the fool wont come to this section again.lol!

I was one of the biggest practical jokers in my secondary school in Naija. Surulere legend. Till today, I still 'prank' friends and family. I just tend not to 'smile' when it comes to politics because I am always appalled at the conditions Nigerians live under. No joking matter at all angry angry .

Yet, now and then, even the political discussions concerning a Nation as disturbed as Naija needs an injection of humour - especially when the joke is on liars and enemies-of-progress like yahooze Billyonaire and insecure9jara grin grin grin.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2013
gramci:

Take heart bro, just beware of Ejine cheesy

He's just an annoying mosquito nothing more, apart from throwing abuses which I'm indifferent to there's nothing convincing in any of his posts. Truly, when I stated that I have better things to do I really mean it, I cannot leave important work issues just to type long epistle on NL in the name of winning an argument. However, he crossed the line when he wished me dead and death I wished him too, very very soon.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by tomakint: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
CFCfan: @ Sincere 9gerian: You've raised some valid points. I've also noticed some partiality with regards to positive news about anything PDP/GEJ; those threads usually take at least, 2/3 days to make the frontpage. On the other hand, most things concerning APC/Fashola almost instantly make the FP.

Meanwhile, check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1207740/external-reserves-hit-47bn
You are a good observer indeed! Nairaland is a typical example that Nigerians will remain disunited till Jesus comes simple as that cool
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by jmaine: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
Interesting . .The Mods or Admin stylishly dodged pertinent issues raised by the OP cheesy . . . . .

Shows the weight of evidence the OP presented is beyond any form of rebuttal . . .What a shame sad

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by LeOstrich: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
Dat small pr1ck suen is d head of their cyber dept at APC

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by gramci: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2013
Le Ostrich: Dat small pr1ck suen is d head of their cyber dept at APC

Chei X_X , cheesy
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Hardfact: 12:08am On Feb 28, 2013
Eko Ile: This thread should have been deleted by the same mods and the op banned.
Yes those would happen if not for high regard for fairness, openess, justice, right of expression, due process, and utter disregard for bias, disorderliness, unnecessary highhandedness. I may not be op's fan, but it's his right.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Rhino5dm: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
After seeing the low lifer behind this moniker, I suffered partial stroke for two days. choi!!!!!! This ediot cannot even afford ordinary aba made shirt, all his pictures on Facebook can't even fit a position in a public toilet, yet he brags about riches when in actual sense he can't even afford a mere byc t-shirt.

Few days ago, I read where this "Billygoat" claimed to have purchased BB Z10 @ saka Tinubu?? shocked and so much lies about living is Victoria Island?? I think in all fairness, nairalanders need to put up clarity account for this guy, where is Jairus, ChelseaBMW, Ify and other charity organisers?

Thanks BEREM, you are such a darling. This singular info changed my perception about ALL nairanders and dropped my posting appetite by 50%.

Billyonaire: You all will be punished for being stupid in the nearest future. Who is Seun ? He is a nobody to me, that's just the truth but I can assure all you biased persona non grata, that this site wont last long should you chose to remain biased. Stop censoring people and staying biased in your regional bigotism. Who visits this site anyway apart from the poor, the needy and the semi-illiterates, its so because the MODS are timid, and the owner doesnt see the bigger picture.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
After seeing the low lifer behind this moniker, I suffered partial stroke for two days. choi!!!!!! This ediot cannot even afford ordinary aba made shirt, all his pictures on Facebook can't even fit a position in a public toilet, yet he brags about riches when in actual sense he can't even afford a mere byc t-shirt.

Few days ago, I read where this "Billygoat" claimed to have purchased BB Z10 @ saka Tinubu?? shocked and so much lies about living is Victoria Island?? I think in all fairness, nairalanders need to put up clarity account for this guy, where is Jairus, ChelseaBMW, Ify and other charity organisers?

Thanks BEREM, you are such a darling. This singular info changed my perception about ALL nairanders and dropped my posting appetite by 50%.

hahahaha! now you are cracking me up. I guess you were shocked as i was. anyway thanks sweetheart.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by seanet01: 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm neither Pro-PDP or Pro-ACN. I have attacked both parties almost equally. It's just that recently ACN has been on the receiving end because i feel they are hypocrites who are not different from PDP. But that's not to take away anything from PDP who have set the pace in political incapacitation. I belong to the school of though that GEJ has nothing install for Nigeria and also that ACN are just pretenders but i'm willing to try them out and see what they are up to.
The yansh you think is covered is openly being washed in the market place.
We know you are a PDP agent. So shut the trap.
Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by free2ryhme: 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
the allegation levied against MODS and their modus operandi remained unanswered.. It is a shame to note that seun has choosing to empower nincompoops and charlatans only run renegade on their selfish partisan motives... It is a pity !

1 Like

Re: I Declare War On The Partisan And Biased Moderators On NL Politics Section!! by jmaine: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
Appears the aim of this thread has been achieved quietly,considering the recent surge and balance of Pro PDP/GEJ threads on the homepage . .

The mega question is, how long can this be sustained grin . . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COULD THIS BE WHY THEY DO NOT WANT ELECTIONS TO HOLD? (pix**) / Hon Tunde Salau Dead (APC) / Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.