Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

JAYZ Romantic Lines Dedicated To Our Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JAYZ Romantic Lines Dedicated To Our Nigerian Girls (742 Views)

A Lot Of Our Nigerian Girls Having Potruding Stomachs Of Lately / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAYZ Romantic Lines Dedicated To Our Nigerian Girls by xyoung: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2013
When the money goes, will the honeys stay?
When the grey skies replace the sunny days

When my top back, I know I got that
But when I'm locked up, and I'm not back
And I collect call, will she accept that?
Will she stay down, through my setbacks?
Through my downfalls, and my downpours

Am I your Clyde or are you just along for the ride?
It was all good just a week ago
Now I'm wearing the same clothes a week in a row
Trying to scratch back
Would she take a little check from her little job like
"Nigga, you can have that"

You had belief in me, or would you beef with me?
Is the good life the only thing you needed from me?
Would she roll out? Is she so out when the stoves out?
Or will she hold out?

And your friends know what Hov get it in for
But let's just say that I didn't ride Benzo
Would you say, "Girl, why you still with him for?"
And if so, babe, why you around them hoes?
[size=14pt]All they see is paper, not potential
And they don't have a nigga's back when he's in limbo
[/size]

And I ain't asking you to do a life bid with me
I don't want you to die for me, baby, live with me
I'm just saying, when the going gets rough
Don't forget all the shines at the time I was showing up
Show me the same love you showed me when blowing up

Jayz need answers from dem Nigerian girls
Re: JAYZ Romantic Lines Dedicated To Our Nigerian Girls by dopeJemi: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2013

pLz what's d question
Re: JAYZ Romantic Lines Dedicated To Our Nigerian Girls by xyoung: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
dopeJemi:

pLz what's d question
Your comment will soon be hidden
Re: JAYZ Romantic Lines Dedicated To Our Nigerian Girls by greedie1(f): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
xyoung:
why
Re: JAYZ Romantic Lines Dedicated To Our Nigerian Girls by 190: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin

wait from now till next tomorrow from them Nigerian girls for them answers grin grin grin grin
Re: JAYZ Romantic Lines Dedicated To Our Nigerian Girls by Mynd44: 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
Huh?
Re: JAYZ Romantic Lines Dedicated To Our Nigerian Girls by baibijayyahoo(f): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
@ the end of the day, views will be 100+ and comment just 10.
and you wont get 1single ans...
Re: JAYZ Romantic Lines Dedicated To Our Nigerian Girls by dopeJemi: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2013
xyoung:

Kay! I'm waiting
Re: JAYZ Romantic Lines Dedicated To Our Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
The funny thing is that if you actually believe this - it will be your experience.

Nigerian girls have a 'reputation' of being vain and money-hungry. But is just that; A REPUTATION.

Ask yourself, is it really true. Don't you see the girls that are in love. The girls tripping for guys who don't own shít?

I think we should all start thinking along the lines of "what else do I have to bring to the table besides money". Because, once you equate your value to the quantity of cowrie shells in your pocket - you're on a long thing.

(1) (Reply)

Insatiable Hunger / Female Lawyer Needed For A Serious Relationship! / Who Is More Excited Going Back Home After The Day's Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.