Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend (158322 Views)

27 Ways To Make A Girl Smile / 13 Tips On How To Treat Your Man Right / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by Kelvin0(m): 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2011
Different strokes for diffrent folks it truely is,
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by Omolola1(f): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2011
wink
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2011
How many naija men can b dis romantic n humble when egoism has eating dip in2 his skull
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by Omolola1(f): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2011
That was back in the days
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by Ugo1on1(m): 5:30am On Jan 11, 2011
Omolola1:

Tell her she is beautiful (not hot, fine, or sexy)

Hold her hand at any moment . . . even if its just for a second.

Kiss her on the forehead.

Leave her voice messages to wake up to.

Always tell her you love her every second of the day.

When she is upset, hold her tight and tell her how much she means to you.

Recognize the small things . . . they usually mean the most.

Sing to her no matter how horrible your voice is.

Pick her over all the other girls you hang out with.

Write her notes. (she loves them)

Introduce her to family and friends . . . as your girlfriend.

Play with her hair.

Pick her up, tickle her, and play-wrestle with her.

Sit in the park and just talk to her.

Tell her funny jokes, tell her silly jokes, or just tell her jokes.

Throw pebbles at her window in the middle of the night . . . just because you missed her.

Let her fall asleep in your arms.

Carve your names into a tree.

If she's mad at you, kiss her.

Give her piggyback rides.

Bring her flowers

Treat her the same around your friends as you do when your alone.

Look her in the eyes and smile.

Let her take as many pictures of you as she wants.

Slow dance with her, even if there isn't any music playing.

Kiss her in the rain.

If you are in love with her . . . tell her.

Dude are u for real? if you do all this nonsense girls are gonna walk all over you. Save all that lovey dovey poo for your wife.
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by Mygoldie(f): 5:34am On Jan 11, 2011
@OP
You have made my day. smiley smiley wink
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by MrsEve2(f): 5:49am On Jan 11, 2011
Ugo1on1:

Dude are u for real? if you do all this nonsense girls are gonna walk all over you. Save all that lovey dovey poo for your wife.

Said a fool who Hot in his parent's kitchen.

Mygoldie:

@OP
You have made my day. smiley smiley wink

Hey girlie!
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by Mygoldie(f): 5:54am On Jan 11, 2011
Hiya gal. cheesy
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 11, 2011
Only a jobless fellaz gat time 2 do all that.
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by Makenly25: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2011
This much is true, men should take notes wink
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by BABE3: 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2011
@Ladies: Just make sure, all those fellas doing those things on the list don't get to meet one another. cheesy
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by na2(f): 12:46am On Apr 01, 2011
jss3 or not ,thats what d to be.
but sha, this one no fit happen,even the babe go run
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by MsPotato(f): 1:59am On Apr 01, 2011
Tell her she is beautiful (not hot, fine, or sexy)

[s]Hold her hand at any moment . . . even if its just for a second.[/s] I dont really like that as his hands are always so hot embarassed

Kiss her on the forehead.

Leave her voice messages to wake up to. Hell No!!! Dont irritate my morning ooo. . . angry

[s]Always tell her you love her every second of the day.[/s] Too much will get boring dont ya think? undecided

When she is upset, hold her tight and tell her how much she means to you.

Recognize the small things . . . they usually mean the most.

Sing to her no matter how horrible your voice is.

Pick her over all the other girls you hang out with.

Write her notes. (she loves them) If he uses recycled paper I dont mind otherwise I would advice him to save the treees and save the planet lipsrsealed

Introduce her to family and friends . . . as your girlfriend.

Play with her hair.

Pick her up, tickle her, and play-wrestle with her. Please dont tickle me I hate that. embarassed lipsrsealed

Sit in the park and just talk to her.

Tell her funny jokes, tell her silly jokes, or just tell her jokes.

[s]Throw pebbles at her window in the middle of the night . . . just because you missed her.[/s] If he go do that I will slap his front teeth ooo! angry

Let her fall asleep in your arms. Uhmmm. . . . As much as many girls like doing that I personally dont. Everytime I feel like Im gonna break his arms. Just a psychological thinking. I have slept in his arms many many times but that is if I accidently fall asleep but if Im not, no way am I goping there!

Carve your names into a tree. Why you want go torture the tree sef? How do u feel if I carve my name on your skin? angry angry angry

If she's mad at you, kiss her.

Give her piggyback rides.

Bring her flowers. If the flowers is in the pot with its roots, I dont mind but if its flowers that will only last for a few days, No thank you!

Treat her the same around your friends as you do when your alone. Uhmmmm. . . . . . . undecided

Look her in the eyes and smile.

Let her take as many pictures of you as she wants. Ehen! So now IM a photographer? undecided

Slow dance with her, even if there isn't any music playing.

Kiss her in the rain. [color=#990000]Why would we be in the rain? If someone is kissing in the rain, the chances of them getting a thunder strike is 80% in Malaysia[/color] shocked shocked shocked

If you are in love with her . . . tell her.
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by dcabals: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2012
WELL NICE ONE BUT, JUST THAT OUR NAIGA GIRLS ARE NO LONGER INTERESTED IN THOSE STUFFS ANYMORE.....WHAT THEY ARE INTERESTED IN IS YOUR POCKET AND THAT'S ALL. I APPRECIATE!!!!!
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by kemiola89(f): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2012
@poster nice one, so so romanticccc
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by adabeke12(f): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
@ poster
that is so sweet
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by innocentchuks(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
[quote
author=The Sly]
I seriously do not have time for all this yucky ducky wada rada la la la
la la dum dum dum din din din typa love. . . shiorr sad[/quote] a pity u can't make a good husband to ur woman if u claim u don't have the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by dont8(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
[/quote]
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by dont8(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by dont8(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mr. Spikes eating away his head

Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by lythia: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
[quote
author=The Sly]
I seriously do not have time for all this yucky ducky wada rada la la la
la la dum dum dum din din din typa love. . . shiorr sad[/quote]....@sly,if u dnt ave time for such,i wonder hw u wil be able to kip a woman...Or do u think money is everytin?
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
kiss kiss
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by mayorall(m): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hmm. Nice one at op. Works close to 6 years ago still working for me like fire.
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by razzydoo(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
undecided
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by kayspax(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
heck! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO REMEMBER ALL THESE angry
Re: For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend by sammychymes: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]Sounds like takes by moon light though but I guess its worth a trial. crySounds like takes by moon light though but I guess its worth a trial.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.