Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum (20218 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by forkadict(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2013
Dem for no stop dem na. dem for let them fight. whether na the pusssssy juice wey dem drink the night before dey shaq dem. Bunch of crude, uncivil things!
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by kwajahafiz(m): 9:31am On Feb 26, 2013
aah...when tugs run and rule a country, what d ya expect?.
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by Mandelaguy(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2013
Any political party has a right to form their own forum to discuss internal issues important to the governors of such a party without other governors poke nosing. No body should castigate them for that,and it is non of our business. I don't see AKPABIO as an ass-licker, he is a performer, one of the best if not the best in the present stock of governors gracing our political terrain. People should allow him pitch wherever he wants, it is his choice and right as a citizen.

5 Likes

Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by elbinmanny(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2013
searay:
Ask Amaechi how he fared after receiving upper cut from Akpabio. Comment closed.
Wlahi this Akpabio badt o! That blow go still dey ring bell for Amaechi brain till 2moro cheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by searay2(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2013
Nairalanders should judge me by all my comments here on this thread and tell me if I deserve this. Or is this an abuse of power.

"AntispamBot banned searay for
http://
www.nairaland.com/1207985/
akpabio-aliyu-nearly-fought-pdp#
14497956. Ban expires at Today at
10:28:41 AM."

1 Like

Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by pendusky(m): 9:43am On Feb 26, 2013
Thats...interesting...
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by peruso: 9:44am On Feb 26, 2013
searay: Some Studs here are underating Akpabio, hahahahahahaha, let's wait and see what will happen.
Now APC will watch this drama and forget that their manifesto is to be written.

grin cheesy

Lmfao
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by searay(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2013
You see what I have been saying, sometimes, I'll be banned just for viewing a thread.
Oga Seun abeg, comot me for auto ban.
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by DeCleff(m): 9:47am On Feb 26, 2013
Wetin concern me? If dem like make dem comot me as NGF chairman. Me i no send dem cos na by 2015 we go know who sabi politics pass.

Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by DuduNegro: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2013
good thing rochas was not there, we will not be talking of "nearly". i think the "thug" governer was in another meeting.
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by chakula: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2013
I am much sure 2015 will be the actual time for knowing the standard of the country, people that are praying for the disintegration of the unity should work very hard there is possibility of their dream to come true.

The leaders should have themselves to blamed because the pocket money they were shared long ago will not be accessible to them and the struggle will continue.
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by nwachinemel(m): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2013
I smell GUNPOWDER
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by Ahmadda(m): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2013
Fighting is what they av bin doing...this is jes one of their deceiving mechanisms that gives the public an impression that they av prob within demsefs. Afterall, they've had so many fights en yet they still rule. Abeg make dem no dey play us jor.
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by megareal: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2013
searay:
Da, nsad politiks ayatunho.
Really the AK version of mbre nkakad
Akpaniko. Mmo ekama Akpabio ebre mbre, ata mbre nkakad abi di ado. Yak iwang ubok ise.

6 Likes

Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by Symphony007: 10:17am On Feb 26, 2013
Hopefully with ameachi out of this ghastly job he will return to his state and use whatever time he has left to fix the state because his second term has been a disappiontment.

And my condolence to the good people of akwa ibom state cause as your governour has gotten this new job. His responsibilities to the state now play second fiddle to always being in abuja, and traveling abroad with the pres. And other nonesense. Well, don't despare. At least you enjoyed a little.
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by An0nimus: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2013
NTA news no talk this side sha grin
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by christextension: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2013
i am not surprise,this man called Aliyu has always oppose every move that will favour GEJ.
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by princemaicheal: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2013
HAH: This is a desperate move by the Gej camp why do you have to announce a stooge as the chairman without an election or agreement of members,

Now we have, Nigeria Gov forum,northen gov forum and now PDP gov forum

Clearly a sign that the ship is sinking.
I dont see how having an election would have made it fair,already the number of state in the country is skewed in favour of the North in a delibrate attempt to enslave the South.Except there is a genuine attempt at ensuring equal representation,nothing they do(Political Leaders) can ever be fair.
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by MahatmaGhandi: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2013
DSP Alamesigha said something to ex gov T. silva that i will never forget 'you cannot fight the government, some of us tried it and did not succeed' by this i think he meant his fight with obj, remember obj and atiku, gej and ibori also gej and silva and others,i see amaechi as a strong politician and wise politician (dis does not mean i think he is a good man) that should know better than take on GEJ, it will not end well, given what has happened, i wont be shocked if i hear efcc is investigating some people,
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by Jamisco: 11:19am On Feb 26, 2013
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR LET IT HAPPEN PLS

DivideUs: That's good news, let the fools fight and be divided so that they can get to where we are! Break the damn country up, we hate each other!!
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2013
DivideUs: That's good news, let the fools fight and be divided so that they can get to where we are! Break the damn country up, we hate each other!!
you and your family hate yourselves, Nigerians love and care for their neighbours tribal divides not withstanding. A few miscreants here and there like you is not enough reason.
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by nwabobo: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2013
searay:
Da, nsad politiks ayatunho.
Really the AK version of mbre nkakad

Abiawen ke isong, anyene idem akere idem!

Nsibidi koi!

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by ibsmooth: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2013
DeCleff:

No, u are wrong! OBJ tried it but Ameachi defeated him openly and since then OBJ has lost his influence over Rivers State.

GEJ is a learner when it comes to playing politics with Ameachi.

Ameachi can ruin GEJ's 2015 ambition even if he's not NGF chairman.
I AGREE WITH U 100%.But the crux of the matter is that most people including lawyers are making the mistakes that jonathan can context the 2015 elections.1999 constitution as amended says a governor/president can vie and stay in office for a maximum of 8years(2 terms)or less than that.The case of 5 governors of last year ruling by supreme is still fresh in our memories.(Cross River,Kogi,Sokoto,Adamawa and kebbi).The point is this;Yar'adua/Jonathan is considered by law as joint ticket and single term even if Jonathan spent 1month,secondly no election took place after Yar'adua's death,Jonathan has been sworn in twice and any election to swear him in will be third and surpass eight years as enshrine in the constitution.Ameachi knows what he is doing.Don't also forget Ameachi never contested his first term in office when he took over from Omerua in October 2007 supreme court ruling yet the 2nd term in office elections were held in April.Why?because it was not a joint ticket but a PDP ticket.GEJ should stop wasting his money as this is his last term in office constitutionally.Remember the case of Boni haruna and Atiku of Adamawa state in 1999.
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by Donmeca(m): 11:50am On Feb 26, 2013
ibsmooth: I AGREE WITH U 100%.But the crux of the matter is that most people including lawyers are making the mistakes that jonathan can context the 2015 elections.1999 constitution as amended says a governor/president can vie and stay in office for a maximum of 8years(2 terms)or less than that.The case of 5 governors of last year ruling by supreme is still fresh in our memories.(Cross River,Kogi,Sokoto,Adamawa and kebbi).The point is this;Yar'adua/Jonathan is considered by law as joint ticket and single term even if Jonathan spent 1month,secondly no election took place after Yar'adua's death,Jonathan has been sworn in twice and any election to swear him in will be third and surpass eight years as enshrine in the constitution.Ameachi knows what he is doing.Don't also forget Ameachi never contested his first term in office when he took over from Omerua in October 2007 supreme court ruling yet the 2nd term in office elections were held in April.Why?because it was not a joint ticket but a PDP ticket.GEJ should stop wasting his money as this is his last term in office constitutionally.Remember the case of Boni haruna and Atiku of Adamawa state in 1999.

I disagree with u brother. . .GEJ is constitutionally and morally allowed to contest for 2015, if he so desires. Ur analogies aren't on d same premise as Jonathan's case. Amaechi rushed into d 2011 bandwagon to buy time and it favoured him. He cud have stayed and run for 2nd tenure at d exact expiration of his first tenure but given d kind of relationship he had with GEJ, he wisely followed d automatic ticket people.

Timi Sylva wasn't that wise or lucky. . .cos Amaechi wud have suffered d same fate from GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by holuwarlay08(m): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2013
why dem no go fight? [size=35pt]awon ojelu gbobo[/size]...
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by tarryT(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
searay2:
Nairalanders should judge me by all my comments here on this thread and tell me if I deserve this. Or is this an abuse of power.

"AntispamBot banned searay for
http://
www.nairaland.com/1207985/
akpabio-aliyu-nearly-fought-pdp#
14497956. Ban expires at Today at
10:28:41 AM."
Na today u dey know say some m.O.d get mental wahala... Get used to these Ashawo Peoples Congress induced folks... Expectin a ban too...
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by rozayx5(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
megareal:
Akpaniko. Mmo ekama Akpabio ebre mbre, ata mbre nkakad abi di ado. Yak iwang ubok ise.

lipsrsealed shocked shocked
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by searay(m): 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
megareal:
nwabobo:

Nsibidi koi!
tarryT: Na today u dey know say some m.O.d get mental wahala... Get used to these Ashawo Peoples Congress induced folks... Expectin a ban too...
Thx 4 d concern. I've been unbanned
nwabobo:

Nsibidi koi!
Ataha nsibidi lols
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by usayab(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
Akpabio no try Talba(Ali) o. If anacondas we hm get 4 Minna vest, the calamity we go happen go pass that of boko haram!
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by searay(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
ibsmooth: I AGREE WITH U 100%.But the crux of the matter is that most people including lawyers are making the mistakes that jonathan can context the 2015 elections.1999 constitution as amended says a governor/president can vie and stay in office for a maximum of 8years(2 terms)or less than that.The case of 5 governors of last year ruling by supreme is still fresh in our memories.(Cross River,Kogi,Sokoto,Adamawa and kebbi).The point is this;Yar'adua/Jonathan is considered by law as joint ticket and single term even if Jonathan spent 1month,secondly no election took place after Yar'adua's death,Jonathan has been sworn in twice and any election to swear him in will be third and surpass eight years as enshrine in the constitution.Ameachi knows what he is doing.Don't also forget Ameachi never contested his first term in office when he took over from Omerua in October 2007 supreme court ruling yet the 2nd term in office elections were held in April.Why?because it was not a joint ticket but a PDP ticket.GEJ should stop wasting his money as this is his last term in office constitutionally.Remember the case of Boni haruna and Atiku of Adamawa state in 1999.
Allowed me to dissagree with you base on the following:
1. GEJ had only vie for the office of the President for but once and he is currently serving his first term as the President. Remember, he was only the V.P and then Ag President after the demise of his Boss. By staying in Office for 8years, are you talking about some one living in Aso rock? Or what's your definition of a tenure as applicable here?
2. During the Yar'adua/Jonathan ticket, was GEJ the president or Vice President? He was only appointed and not elected.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by Umunede(m): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
D battle for 2015 has started already. GEJ will be fighting internal PDP forces and outside forces
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by ibsmooth: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
Donmeca:

I disagree with u brother. . .GEJ is constitutionally and morally allowed to contest for 2015, if he so desires. Ur analogies aren't on d same premise as Jonathan's case. Amaechi rushed into d 2011 bandwagon to buy time and it favoured him. He cud have stayed and run for 2nd tenure at d exact expiration of his first tenure but given d kind of relationship he had with GEJ, he wisely followed d automatic ticket people.

Timi Sylva wasn't that wise or lucky. . .cos Amaechi wud have suffered d same fate from GEJ.
TIME WILL TELL.IF WE ARE ALIVE TO SEE 2015,I WILL GET ACROSS TO YOU.THANKS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary / Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Expected Presence At FEC / Ekiti Election Worst Political Robbery In Nigeria — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.