Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum (20216 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by bibina: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
DeCleff:

No, u are wrong! OBJ tried it but Ameachi defeated him openly and since then OBJ has lost his influence over Rivers State.

GEJ is a learner when it comes to playing politics with Ameachi.

Ameachi can ruin GEJ's 2015 ambition even if he's not NGF chairman.

but who exactly is Chibuike ameachi in Nigerian politics? forget that thing yare! becos prophet been prophesy say him go be governor without standing for election and e happen? my brother ameachi for no fit win election coming from a neutral point, na Odili stooge wey Ribadu wan ruin without much success. He should just thank God and play with humility,he seems to have forgotten where he came from so soon! na this same Ameachi wey Mary Odili swear say she no go ever address him wify as her excellency becos na her former house girl she be. Comparing Akpabio with Ameachi is like Comparing Day and Night respectively. I respect Rivers State, I grew up in PH but say na boy boy be governor no mean say i go begin dey fear boy boy
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by Orikinla(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN.
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by IDERAWOLE(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
@DivideUs,
Who and who hate each other in Nigeria? Are you still fooled that the Northern people and Their Southern counterparts hate each other, because those wealthy GOATS of a politician are fighting over which post goes to who?

Then, its a pity for you and your like, who are ready to carry gun on behalf of these THIEVES.

It is nothing but all about how to keep all of you who think like this poor!

Open your eyes and get wise brother.

While the only difference between the ruling party and the opposition in Nigeria may be only just the one between six and half a dozen; at least let the Nigerian populace have the fun of rotating in between them once in every four years until we are all old enough to know how to raise a prosperous and formidable society, where you can have a meaningful life and be proud to leave something for the incoming generation of our children. Pitiful Nigerians!
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by nke001: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
bizgynbala: Written by Fidelis Mac-Leva

... However, Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom, said to be a Jonathan supporter for 2015, rose to his feet and challenged Aliyu for opposing the creation of the forum. He said the decision was taken to set up the forum at a meeting the previous day where Aliyu was absent, and that he could not therefore oppose it now.

Their exchanges degenerated into harsh words for each other and they began to inch forward angrily. At this stage some governors moved forward quickly and came between them, as they continued to hurl unpleasant words over the heads of those that separated them...

www.dailytrust.com.ng

And who are the receiving end : the 2 people engaged in fight or other governors.
No wonder they dont know how to lead the so called lead.
Abi na juju dey worri dem? [Go see man of God]
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by segxyrema: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
Dignitary: If GEJ likes, he should create Riggers forum.....d fact remains- HE WILL BE BOOTED OUT IN 2015

Yes!! We are still expecting more forum to come;first ladies forum,hairdressers forum,ministers forum even create nigerians forum, God! in his mercy would surely remove GEJ and all his evil entourage.
I know with the power of I AM THAT I AM Gej would not continue this bloody,wasteful,painful,ungodly,shameless and focusless regime.......
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by juman(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
Good news. grin
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by NNMUU(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2013
Akpabio O Akpabio will you ever stop surprising me?
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by succulent48: 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
anyway they are both pot calling kettle black their fighying is nt for the [progress of the country bt for the money they want to squander let them nt agree on those matters that are of selfish interest
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
blink182: you and your family hate yourselves, Nigerians love and care for their neighbours tribal divides not withstanding. A few miscreants here and there like you is not enough reason.

See fool!
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by ylaa(f): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
Anyi.:

mehn forget Aliyu for take that Akpabio down oh. You don see that guy face, the guy looks tough and thick

LET ME TELL YOU, NO BE BY TOUGH LOOKS OR THICK LOOKS. HAVE YOU NOT HEARD THAT:"IT IS NOT THE SIZE OF A DOG IN A FIGHT BUT THE SIZE OF FIGHT IN A DOG. WELL, GET THAT INTO YOUR SMALL SKULL.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
IDERAWOLE: @DivideUs,
Who and who hate each other in Nigeria? Are you still fooled that the Northern people and Their Southern counterparts hate each other, because those wealthy GOATS of a politician are fighting over which post goes to who?

Then, its a pity for you and your like, who are ready to carry gun on behalf of these THIEVES.

It is nothing but all about how to keep all of you who think like this poor!

Open your eyes and get wise brother.

While the only difference between the ruling party and the opposition in Nigeria may be only just the one between six and half a dozen; at least let the Nigerian populace have the fun of rotating in between them once in every four years until we are all old enough to know how to raise a prosperous and formidable society, where you can have a meaningful life and be proud to leave something for the incoming generation of our children. Pitiful Nigerians!

Dude, u can write one million pages if you like but the truth is we really do hate each other ok, and by the way did you read anything about violence or guns in my post? Now I have a prayer for you- may you experience the kind of marriage in your life that is Nigeria, I dare u to say amen, if we have not worked for donkey years what makes you think we will start now?

The problem isn't me and the likes of me, the problem is you and urs, you just can't think outside the box can you? You try something for god knows how long and it doesn't work, as a sensible person tell me, what next?
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by guyosict(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
DeCleff:

No, u are wrong! OBJ tried it but Ameachi defeated him openly and since then OBJ has lost his influence over Rivers State.

GEJ is a learner when it comes to playing politics with Ameachi.

Ameachi can ruin GEJ's 2015 ambition even if he's not NGF chairman.
Make he try 1st if N delta go reach stay he ful genaration go pack comot 4 river state. Watch N C.
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by tonyot(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
Matured adults teaching us 'the right way' to go...***smh***
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by abifoluwa: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
bizgynbala:
SYNCHRONISE D belle don turn Ipod?
lmao na for sam loco mouth i hear am o
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
DivideUs: That's good news, let the fools fight and be divided so that they can get to where we are! Break the damn country up, we hate each other!!
your a very very big fool! Never you come to nl and generalize,speak for yourself if you hate oda tribes and not for the rest of us on nl! I love all tribes in nigeria and am happy to be a nigerian,you come here opening dat pit latrine you call a mouth shouting for division of the country,meanwhile am very sure if you go back to trace your lineage you will find out that oda tribes are related to you cos of marriage ties,ignorant fool!my mother is from kaduna while my dad is from edo state,in ur childish wisdom if nigeria divides so wat will happen? You expect me to kill my mother cos she is not edo? Ur a bastard!
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by Tare55(m): 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
segxyrema:

Yes!! We are still expecting more forum to come;first ladies forum,hairdressers forum,ministers forum even create nigerians forum, God! in his mercy would surely remove GEJ and all his evil entourage.
I know with the power of I AM THAT I AM Gej would not continue this bloody,wasteful,painful,ungodly,shameless and focusless regime.......
Ole boi u better cool down before u blow a fuse or something more terrible shocked
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by Mylove55(f): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
Amechi should not bother himself,he should step down as adams advice him to do.GEJ don't know how to play polite.Gej is planning 4 his own down fall.
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by sulemimi: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
Two he-goat, fighting for money, the money that belong to the state and now using it for their personal use.
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by truckin: 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
Samuel peters school of punches alumni a.k.a Godswill Akpabio
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by 2mch(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2013
Good news grin
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by norabenok: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
Whether they fight or not, at the end, their common interests shall unite them. One thing: APC can not dislodge PDP from Aso Rock 2015, because PDP and APC, they seem to be two sides of the same coin.
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by crackhouse(m): 6:56am On Feb 27, 2013
i am pretty sure that Jonathan will rig election if he happen to contest this time around, i am sure about that.
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by akpanbaba: 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
Gov.Aliyu should watch out for a combined force of Buccaneers, Vikings or KKK for daring to talk to Akpabio.
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by searay(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
akpanbaba: Gov.Aliyu should watch out for a combined force of Buccaneers, Vikings or KKK for daring to talk to Akpabio.
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 28, 2013
hisson3: your a very very big fool! Never you come to nl and generalize,speak for yourself if you hate oda tribes and not for the rest of us on nl! I love all tribes in nigeria and am happy to be a nigerian,you come here opening dat pit latrine you call a mouth shouting for division of the country,meanwhile am very sure if you go back to trace your lineage you will find out that oda tribes are related to you cos of marriage ties,ignorant fool!my mother is from kaduna while my dad is from edo state,in ur childish wisdom if nigeria divides so wat will happen? You expect me to kill my mother cos she is not edo? Ur a bastard!

Attention seeker "you expect me to kill my mother cos she is not edo" do people from Nigeria not marry people from far away Asia? Do they kill them cos they are not same country/race? Ode, SMH
as for bastard, takes one to know one
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
DivideUs:

Attention seeker "you expect me to kill my mother cos she is not edo" do people from Nigeria not marry people from far away Asia? Do they kill them cos they are not same country/race? Ode, SMH
as for bastard, takes one to know one
hey! Bastard! Read ur post above again and tell me if you make sense? Dundee!
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
^^^^^ donkey!! do i need to make sense? attention seeker!!
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by johnwell(m): 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
searay:
Da, nsad politiks ayatunho.
Really the AK version of mbre nkakad
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by victorD3: 8:35am On Mar 13, 2013
akpanbaba: Gov.Aliyu should watch out for a combined force of Buccaneers, Vikings or KKK for daring to talk to Akpabio.

Now I see that your generation is finished
Re: Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum by bajosky: 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
tongue shocked aliyu no day fear face.just one punch for give am technical knock out.abi aliyu na landlord for NGF wey big pass Amaechi .ssouthern govt are they boy boy always to be vice president to their northern collegue even when incumbent tenure in office is for a southerner ,greedy idiots .
tufiakwaaaaa cool tongue shocked aliyu no day fear face.just one punch for give am technical knock out.abi aliyu na landlord for NGF wey big pass Amaechi .ssouthern govt are they boy boy always to be vice president to their northern collegue even when incumbent tenure in office is for a southerner ,greedy idiots .
tufiakwaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Election Worst Political Robbery In Nigeria — Wike / Oshiomhole Attacks Saraki Again, Urges Him To Resign Honorably / Sanwo-Olu Announces Delivery Of Another Train Set For The Blue Line Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.