Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

In Love With Two Friends! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Two Friends! (4911 Views)

What Is Wrong With Taking Two Friends Along With You On A Date? / Conversation Between Two Friends. / Can You Date Two Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With Two Friends! by Christino(m): 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2007
I have nothing to say, but i'll summarize this in my mother's rawrest of transliterations!

You are merely using your ( ) to launch a kite!
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by seun70(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2007
@MOYO

Would you be able to read all this suggestions/advices pasted here for u. Anyway, my own little contribution would be:

1. You can either leave the two friends (afterall, my mum used to tell me - SHOW ME YOUR FRIEND AND I'LL BE ABLE TO TELL THE KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE). What I will say is, I think they are two of a kind.
- Being there done that -

2. Go ahead, bed your guy's mate. Afterall, what is new?
You are still young ang have a long way ahead of you. Enjoy yourself, have fun, It is goood to experience that now than later-on on life.

I am out. cool cool cool
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by naija4life(f): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2007
@original poster, i think you have already made up ya mind on exactly wat yu wanna do. HOW ON EARTH CAN YU BE DAT CLOSE TO YA GUYS PAL AND YET HAVE DA GUT TO ASK 4 ADVICE HERE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

YOU A VERY BIG FOOL, DA LOWEST OF THEM ALL. ARRANT NONSENSE!!!

Its bitches like yu dat gives us all a bad name, Bleep off!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by swing4real(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2007
Girl if shagging his friend will make u happy.sweety abeg make u do am and donĀ“t waste time ok? You can even ask ur bf to invite his friend for 3 some wink so that you can enjoy both of them well well grin but remember what goes around comes around.
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2007
You're in love with 2 friends, Donzman's mind registers You're a ho!. . .Might not be reality though, I'm always out of touch.
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by pati(f): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2007
if you were truly in love with your boyfriend there's no way you would have noticed his room mate that muchlipsrsealed.
Control yourself and be good because as it is nothing can ever happen btwn u and the room mate
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by namdee(m): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2007
I can't judged you,b'cos i would not say any better,all I gots to say is this, at the end you will probably be the one to lose eventually.Pick sense.
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by CrazyMan(m): 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2007
I'll advise you to end that relationship with the other guy.
co's if your original boy friend notice that you're cheating on him, he might end up clashing with him.
so in order to avoid trouble, stay off him ok?
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by Radiant(f): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2007
There are some things that aren't that serious in this life! That's all I can say tongue
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by OpeLovely(f): 3:30am On Feb 03, 2007
He wants to test drive you to see what stuffs you're made of. Its just plain hormones, i assure you.
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by swing4real(m): 9:58am On Feb 03, 2007
@OpeLovely

Suppose she is the one that want to test drive the boy?
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by osegwu(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2007
The evil that women do will always remain with them. How true this saying is. If you do that which you contemplate, then be ready to take the consequence. Remember what goes around comes around and when you are married, your Husband will be sleeping with your best friends. Now if that will be okay with you then you can go ahead and Bleep your Bobo's best friend.

Still me
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by osegwu(m): 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2007
Radiant:

There are some things that aren't that serious in this life! That's all I can say tongue

How are you my Love? I have missed you like hell. Well, I hope it will us to heaven. You and me

Still me
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by Radiant(f): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2007
Osegwu, I'm fine smiley I missed you too tongue
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by fellow(m): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2007

Like you said. "it good you know you have a problem with yourself". So you want to eat your cake and have it back whole again. I bet you would hurt yourself in the process.
If i could get you well, your hubby ain't romantic cause of the kickbacks you receive from his best friend who would be willing to bed you if your gullible self fall into his trap while the only thing endearing you to your boyfriend is that his sexual organ's long and can satisfy you. angry

I do think you are a shameless person to even think about such a thing. I wonder how on earth you got the balls and gusts to spill something like this out.
Do what ever you wish to do and like i heard sometimes

That which you want to do, Do quickly so that you can be disgraced

Scumbag angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by NiteAngel(m): 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2007
If you arent in love with your guy do him a favor; loose him and let go.

If you try to keep them both its a case of "eni l'eiye meji a p'ofo"; 0-0 goaless draw.

If you leave one and chase the other; there's no guarantee that your happiness won't go with the loss.

My candid opinion; leave the 2 both of 'em!
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by hope(f): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2007
embarassed
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2007
I believe u are in love with ur guy, it is this ur guy's friend that made u feel u are not in love with ur guy. Be carefull ! ! ! ur guy's friend will only use u and dump u becos he believes that, this situation may happen to him while dating u with another guy and that u can as well decide to go for him. so my dear that relationship with ur guy's friend will never work like others said. The only thing i will advise you to do is to let your guy know about this but make u no tell ur guy say u dey fall for in friend oooooo. just tell ur guy that feel that his friend is flirting with u while he jokes. and leave the rest to your guy, i bet u this will stop, i mean ur guy will stop this if he loves you.

Girl u deserve some respect. ur Guy's friend his not respecting u at all o o o o o o
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by Christino(m): 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2007
@ Fellow

Common take it easy, don't be surprised some of our esteemed NL babes are in are shoes too!

It happens everyday but we all know somebody gottta be a loser in this case. Somebody somewhere, somehow, she was bold to come out and post it but we all know some other peeps do worse things than this underground. SOME!
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by OmoEko1(f): 3:26am On Feb 05, 2007
fellow:

Like you said. "it good you know you have a problem with yourself". So you want to eat your cake and have it back whole again. I bet you would hurt yourself in the process.
If i could get you well, your hubby ain't romantic cause of the kickbacks you receive from his best friend who would be willing to bed you if your gullible self fall into his trap while the only thing endearing you to your boyfriend is that his sexual organ's long and can satisfy you. angry

I do think you are a shameless person to even think about such a thing. I wonder how on earth you got the balls and gusts to spill something like this out.
Do what ever you wish to do and like i heard sometimes

That which you want to do, Do quickly so that you can be disgraced

Scumbag angry angry angry angry angry angry

Am not sorry to say this but you are a very ignorant guy, this girl wanted help and people opinion also that why she posted her issue here, all she wanted was an advice not an insult from you. Abeg grow up plz
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by slide: 11:33am On Feb 05, 2007
well dear you sure know what you want right?
don't be fooled by lust.
keeping you company or listening to you does not mean a guy loves you.watch out because hell willl be let lose if your guy finds this out the other way round.
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by babadee(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2007
At 20, you got the world to see so just go ahead and Bleep your man's mate and wait for karma. its always an enlightening experience.
you go girl!!!
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by Radiant(f): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2007
lol
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by frankiriri(m): 2:57am On Feb 07, 2007
@ topic

Ask Tony tetuila grin grin grin
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by zodiac(f): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2007
i dnt think u r in luv with ur boyfriend.luving someone goes beyond d physical.when u start comparin ur boyfriend with someone else, that means d fire is no longer there. the best thing is 2 leave dat relationship so as not 2 av urself 2 blame cos for all u know, it might b a conspiracy btw d 2 guys
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by katherinae(f): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2007
look there is absolutely nothing wrong with meeting aguy fallin for him then u meet his freind adn wish u met him first. trust me all those useless boys here talking with very cute bestfreinds i guaranteee u their girlfreinds have at some point wanted the best freind, and im sure if they could do it and get away with it they sure would have.

Now pertaining to ur issue. i would advice u to leave this particular untouchable alone. the only way it will work is if he truly loves u adn is willin to end his relatiionship wiht his guy friend, which remarkable guys do alot, so i really dont understand why these guys are tripping.

But seriously, this is a shaky water u dont want to fall into. just avoid the friend, unless he professes his love infront of his best friend and his whole family. now if he does that nne, invite me to the wedding i go come o, but if he doesnt, then it can be u guys secret, plus he cant go and say anything to his best freind technically he has no proof.

But always have fun and play safe
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by coologe: 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2007
girl forget about the other guy if u knw what is good for u.and if he tries something silly tell ur boy friend.
how can u calim to be in love with him and still tripping for his friend.girl u are nuts
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by jaybaby(f): 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2007
Shyt happens
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by agnesoseka: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2007
Bleep D HELL OUTTA HIM I GUESS THEN U'LL KNOW WAT 2 DO!!!!! screech off girl, i dnt tink u shd even be discussing or contemplating this, except of course u dont love ur bf, wch in any case, shdnt give u room to frolick wit his frnd, u shd rather leave the two of them and move on. its ur call,
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by bugado(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2007
they only thing i've got 2 say is Bleep both of them because the will not marry u.
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by funmilayo3: 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you need to sitdown and ask yourself what you really want well u need to benefit from this opportunity buy my xtream fuel treatment and save money for more info visit www.realvalue.mysyntek.com or call 08079123044[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : / Rejections And Relationships / Things To Look For In A Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.