Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,675 members, 7,955,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

In Love With Two Friends! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Two Friends! (5024 Views)

What Is Wrong With Taking Two Friends Along With You On A Date? / Conversation Between Two Friends. / Can You Date Two Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With Two Friends! by moyoF: 7:19pm On May 04, 2006
Am a young lady in her 20's, i have a guy am dating currently but i am attracted to his house mate who is also a very close friend of his. my guy is more handsome than his friend but there are some many things this other guy has that my guy doesn't have, we are so close up to the extend of us making jokes of sleeping with each other, even when he has a female visitor he tells me he's got nothing to do with them.

for a while i stopped going to see my guy and i prefer him coming to my house just to avoid seeing his friend. I think something is really wrong with me. this other guy listen to me carefully, as in make me feel like a matured woman. i love my boyfriend but i don't trust my self with his bestfriend.
What should i do?
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by kajad(m): 7:21pm On May 04, 2006
This na temptation . . . . undecided
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by moyoF: 7:25pm On May 04, 2006
wentin i go do, when my bobo's friend talk about love, i melt as in melt, , my bobo know dey romanic at all, but for the real thing he get am big! grin
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by gem87(f): 7:27pm On May 04, 2006
wow dis is tough
i'll say follow ur heart but if u ask me i'll say ur bf's friend only wants 2 get u into bed
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by xdos(m): 7:45pm On May 04, 2006
Listen and listen good!!! angry
The worst thing you'll do is to sleep with ur guy'z friend. It is better you sleep with some other guy outside whom ur guy doesnt know than to sleep with his best friend. My friend's girlfriend did that with me. I told my man and he told me to go ahead since she'z decided to be promiscous. I did it yea undecided but men!! she regretted ever knowing us.
Both of them may be having some secret discussion abt you but you wont know and the worst is to let your man down.
U better come try it with me than him tongue
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by LoverBwoy(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2006
the bobo dey see say u dey easily melt o,  the bobo dey do wetin your bobo no dey do on purpose, him dey notice,

but after da thing don happen finish u go see say he no dey romantic at all!! u self how u fit cope dey look both of them in the face after them 2 don do u  cool

i suck at pidgin i know!

just imagine they are tryna set u up!!
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by trips(m): 8:41pm On May 04, 2006
moyo,
don't b stupi#, aiight
the guy just wants to get what all we dudes want,
a lil bit of that, huh?!!
u know what you do,
in his presence, get wild with ur boy,
he'll cool off and put the joke studs on a hold.
its either u give him some and get played,
and then lose the one u truly love, juliet
do not follow that HEART!! use ur HEAD!!
A word is enuf 4 the wise!!
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by solar14(m): 8:51pm On May 04, 2006
gal thats bad
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by solar14(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2006
hello are you there?
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by Hotstepper(f): 8:58pm On May 04, 2006
hmmm in ur 20's, this is not the time to be confused about who u love better, better be focused cuz time waits 4 nobody, da worst thing is 2 sleep or date ur b/f's friend, I wouldn't do such, gluck with ur decision
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by freddie1(m): 9:48pm On May 04, 2006
This is temptation, with a little confusion, that's infatuation and is gon lead you into depression, frustration and tribulation. Flee! cry
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by Rottweiler(m): 11:21pm On May 04, 2006
moyoF:

Am a young lady in her 20's, i have a guy am dating currently but i am attracted to his house mate who is also a very close friend of his.
I think something is really wrong with me. i love my boyfriend but i don't trust my self with his bestfriend.
What should i do?

You have said it all: "I THINK SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG WITH ME"
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO? Just be prepared for the shit that will hit the ceiling fan when you guy discovers. I trust that by then, his friend would have had a piece of the action. grin
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by Scatter(m): 11:42pm On May 04, 2006
Come on girl, put your self in your boyfriends shoes, how would u feel if u heard that he slept with your best friend? There is nothing as painfull as that to a man to discover that his heart throbe is banging his own best friend.

Please think of the consequences before u take a roll in the hay with this other bobo such as the probability of getting pregnant and not knowing exactly who the father is , or starting a 3rd world war both men fighting breaking each others head with bottle or stabing each other in the process leading to injury or even death. shocked
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by Fimmy(m): 1:43am On May 05, 2006
God leads us not into temptation
try n follow ur heart n br real it happens to me sometimes ago its not easy to get over u ve to be very careful
Scatter:

Come on girl, put your self in your boyfriends shoes, how would u feel if u heard that he slept with your best friend? There is nothing as painfull as that to a man to discover that his heart throbe is banging his own best friend.

Please think of the consequences before u take a roll in the hay with this other bobo such as the probability of getting pregnant and not knowing exactly who the father is , or starting a 3rd world war both men fighting breaking each others head with bottle or stabing each other in the process leading to injury or even death. shocked
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by hotangel2(f): 4:00am On May 05, 2006
Uhmmm temptation. Once u do it with ur bf's friend, u'll see that he ain't worth it.
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by osteen(m): 8:26am On May 05, 2006
Girl u will be greatest fool if u emback on this mission shocked
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by kimba(m): 8:27am On May 05, 2006
@moyoF
just like xdos said
Listen and listen good!!!
The worst thing you'll do is to sleep with your guy'z friend. It is better you sleep with some other guy outside whom your guy doesnt know than to sleep with his best frie

another thing:
wentin i go do, when my bobo's friend talk about love, i melt as in melt, , my bobo know dey romanic at all, but for the real thing he get am big!
seriously, moyoF, you yourself get one tinker tinker problem.

so while your bobo's friend is rhyming you about his love for you, he is "showing you the real thing", while still romancing you?

Was it your requirement from him, that you must see the "real thing" before you "fall in love" with him? so after doing some statistical analysis about your bobos "real thing" and that of his best friend, you gave the latter a pass mark?

haba,
girls of nowadays!!!!!!
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by micklplus(m): 8:59am On May 05, 2006
Nah, you aint gon do that !
thats a bad thing to do and dont even think about it again cos you are going to be the loser.

Much have been said about this and i hope you will just make do with what you have got from the forumites here.
Cheers
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by Ddii(f): 9:24am On May 05, 2006
i feel so sorrry 4 U.
U really have a problem and it is called 'foolishness'
sit up, my dear,
if ur guy's friend has any respect u, he would wait 4 u to break up with ur bobo b4 sleeping with u.
this has shown that all he wants from u is exactly what he is getting.
my dear, men can be very funny. he wont take u serioulsy becoz he'll say to himself that
if u can do it to his friend, then u can do it with him (i'm talkong about cheating on ur boyfriend)
i'll advise u start on a clean slate, and leave both guys, neither of them is meant 4 u !
and behave urself.
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by uunnbb(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2006
Ya , this na real temptation!
embarassed
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by larger20(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2006
Try party cheesy
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by sergio(m): 10:18am On May 05, 2006
My dear dont mind them, you've got good taste. go ahead and play the game grin. come to think of it, how sure are you that that boyfriend of yours does not have another girl he is seeing, i would advice you do what your mind tells u to do
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by justnas: 10:35am On May 05, 2006
i laughed to ma self when i read this and i think that d topic should be IN LUST WITH 2 FRIENDS. why cant you just stick to one guy and stop being slutty, be with one of em and stop playing smart.holla!!!!!!!!!!

Re: In Love With Two Friends! by maki(f): 10:41am On May 05, 2006
girl open your eyes, the guy wants you on his bed nothing more nothing less
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by Rhodalyn(f): 10:41am On May 05, 2006
follow your heart gal but just make sure you do not hurt your guys feelings
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by bernieman(m): 10:51am On May 05, 2006
Girl,I will advise you to back out of that which you are trying to enter into,I promise you will not enjoy it 'bos when that guy is done with you,he is gonna dump you and you will become a laughing stock.We are men and are very good at that,don't be surprised both guys are aware of this whole thing.I wish you all da best.
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by OscarA: 12:48pm On May 05, 2006
Kindly be yourself and stop foolling with your guy boyfriend. Be matured and go for the one you love
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by 2cantango(f): 12:57pm On May 05, 2006
You shouldn't be with either of them! Clearly you don't love your boyfriend enough to respect him and the supposed relationship you have with him, nor do you respect the friendship between your boyfriend and his mate. I'm actually doubting if you even respect yourself to be bahaving like this. I don't mean to sound harsh, but at your age you're old enough to know better and to conduct yourself in a respectable manner.
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by maki(f): 1:04pm On May 05, 2006
word!!! 2c
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by zebudaya(m): 1:17pm On May 05, 2006
This is how a heart breaks messing with your boy, and "joking" about banging his roomate. The poor boyfriend wouldn't see it coming, and bam all he has is regret. Oh it's always your own people.

Re: In Love With Two Friends! by bolex(m): 3:56pm On May 05, 2006
gal , get a grip

it;s temtation not LOVE

Law of LOVE says you can only LOVE 1 person at a time ,

dt kinda LOVE o wink

Not the mututal one

so rethink and know where you are going before you get yourself in deep sh*t
Re: In Love With Two Friends! by dominobaby(f): 4:24pm On May 05, 2006
2can, u said it, word!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#it Pains Me That She Doesn't Know I Love Her. / My Girlfriend Won't Stop Buying Me Things After I Begged Her To Stop.. / Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.