Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat (5990 Views)

Unlimited Download On Etisalat Simcards Using UCWEB Browser / Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? / Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by poweredcom(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
I hate etisalat three muuch
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by usayab(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
chinedumo: I use etisalat. Yet i never experenced this problem
same 2 me
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Tjohn1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
nasilas: just type https://www.nairaland.com/home

You will get to nairaland's home directly.

yea, this worked for me, was getting frustrated already
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by jerk: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
i hv never experienced that bt it seems its frm etisalat.
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Afam4eva(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
I was wondering what was wrong with my browser. It's not only a problem when i'm visit Naiaraland but when i visit google. I was even thinking that naij bought of google which is an impossibility.
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by doofanc: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
Adeoba is a hero! grin
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Blueray: 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
This work for me (www.nairaland.com/links). grin I am also on Etisalat
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Seun(m): 1:24am On Feb 27, 2013
Is there anyone the solution is not working for?
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by geezyk(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2013
Salmoneus: Ahh it works, but I stopped using etisalat modem and switched to my MTN, same problem!! any help? is my systems settings corrupted?

It's not browser specific I use firefox...
Yeah it is.... There's no problem with Uc browser
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by lukesh(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2013
Adeoba u're a genius, it works for me, for more than 72 hours I couldn't log into nairaland especially to follow the thread on NIMC before my test on Monday. I think the owner of the site got a strategy to divert traffic to the new site, this is not coincidence, it is suggestive. Seun should start asking questions from the service providers or sue the hacking 'naij' site.
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by zagazaow: 11:25am On Feb 27, 2013
thanks mate
Seun: This following solution to this problem has been tried by a couple of Nairaland members. It works!
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
i had this same problem on my ipad using Etisalat with google chrome and safari, but now its ok. tnks wink
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Boss13: 9:20am On Feb 28, 2013
Please how can I resolve this problem it is so frustrating. Anyone with help.
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 28, 2013
Seun: This following solution to this problem has been tried by a couple of Nairaland members. It works!

Wow! Worked like magic. Thanks Seun. But still can't you guys find a way to fix the problem instead of us looking for alternatives? It's obvious a lot of visitors are being lost because of this.
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2013
By the way guys, there is another solution in case that doesn't work for you. Just visit a section (since we can visit sections), log off, then log in again, the beautiful nairaland homepage would be staring you at the face. smiley
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Boss13: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2013
RICHIE BOI: i had this same problem on my ipad using Etisalat with google chrome and safari, but now its ok. tnks wink

what did you do?
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Seun(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
Boss13: what did you do?
Did the solution on the first post on this thread fail to work for you?
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by ifyalways(f): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
^ yep, it didn't work for me.
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Seun(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
You're the first person to report that the solution didn't work. Sorry about that. You should try clearing your browser cache and running the command "ipconfig /flushdns" as well. If none of the solutions work, then you should try using a different browser or using this url to reach the home page: www.nairaland.com/home
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Boss13: 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
Seun: Did the solution on the first post on this thread fail to work for you?

No. I have to abandon my ipad to make use of my laptop. it is so sad
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Seun(m): 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
Boss13: No. I have to abandon my ipad to make use of my laptop. it is so sad
Are your iPad and laptop sharing the same connection? Try following the instructions for clearing your cache and cookies on your ipad: http://www.griffintechnology.com/blog/tips-and-tricks/how-to-clear-your-ipad-cache-cookies-and-history/
Re: Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
Tnx it just worked for me. I'll henceforth avoid mnaij like a leech. It was so annoying while it lasted!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Activate Airtel Talkmore 5X Bonus Credit / 5 Kinds Of Posts That Can Boost Your Blog Traffic - Naijatechguy / Designing A Site With Php And Oracle Tutorial (Oracle 10G)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.